Fairytales by Stanman63
Summary:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 200? Stanman63. All rights reserved.


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Not Applicable
Categories: Bad Boy to Good Girl, Bizarre Body Modifications, Caught with Consequences, Magical Transformations, Medieval Times, Stuck, Sweet and Sentimental
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Keywords: Pregnant/Having a Baby, Wedding Dress or Married
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 7452 Read: 107449 Published: 26 Jun 2010 Updated: 26 Jun 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 200? Stanman63. All rights reserved

1. Fairytales by Stanman63

2. Cinderfella by Stanman63

3. Jackie And The Beanstalk by Stanman63

4. Red Riding Hood by Stanman63

5. The Apple Tree by Stanman63

6. The Deaf Genie by Stanman63

7. The Family Tree by Stanman63

8. The Heart Of The Tree by Stanman63

9. The Mighty Oak Tree by Stanman63

10. The Stonecutter's Wife by Stanman63

11. The Two Princesses by Stanman63

12. The Wish by Stanman63

Fairytales by Stanman63

Fairytales

Cinderfella by Stanman63

Cinderfella

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:Is the classic Cinderella story with a twist.


[-][+][-]
Once upon a time there was a widower with a young son named Sandy. Sandy was small for his age but was quick and nimble on his feet. His father loved Sandy and went looking for a mother for his son.

One day he met a widow with two daughters. The widow and her daughters were rather plain looking, but the widower married he so she could help raise his son.

One day the widower fell sick and died, leaving Sandy to be raised mby his step-mother. She had him to dress in her daughters old clothes and become the scullery maid for them because she was jealous of Sandy's fail features.

One day there was a Grand Ball announced and all were invited to attend as this was the Good Prince's Birthday Party. Sandy was forced to hem gowns for his ungrateful step-sisters and step-mother.

On the night of the Grand Ball, Sandy was left alone to clean the cottage when his Fairy God-Mother appeared to take him to the Grand Ball.

"But Fairy Godmother, I am a lad and not a lass, the Prince will never want me."

"Never fear Sandy, go to the Grand Ball as a Princess and all will be well."

So Sandy did go and he captured the heart of the Prince. When the Prince pronounced his love for Sandy, Sandy was taken aback.

"Oh mighty Prince, I am not a Princess, I am a lad named Sandy. Please be not angry with me."

"That is quite alright Sandy, I am really a Princess. My father wanted a son, so I always dressed as a Prince, my Fairy Godmother told me that I would meet my Prince tonight.

"But what of my stepmother and step-sisters, they have had me be their scullery maid?"

"Then they shall be yours my Prince."

Then they were married and lived happily ever after.
Finis

 

Jackie And The Beanstalk by Stanman63

Jackie And The Beanstalk

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When an Evil Wizard plots against Jack, A Good Wizard saves the day.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time, there was a young farmer whose farm was doing poorly due to the spells of a local wizard. This wizard wanted the farm for his own and had hexed it so that poor Jack could not grow any crops,. Worst of all, his farm animals suffered as well.

Jack began to sell off the animals and land so that he could eat, but all too soon, he was left with the house and his prize cow. He was heading into the county seat to sell his home and cow when he came upon an old man in distress.

Jack stopped and saw to his needs which were simple. All that he needed was some water and food that Jack provided, sacrificing his lunch to the old man's needs.

"Here, old man, I have not much, but what I have is yours."

"Thank you young man, for your help."

Then when the old man finished the meal, he rewarded Jack for his kindness.

"I will now reward you for your kindness, I am a Good Wizard. A Bad Wizard has hexed your farm so that you will sell it to him. But I can counter his hex with these Magic Beans, Simply plant them outside your house and in the morning the beans will have sprouted."

"Thank you kind sir for your help."

Then Jack went back home, but looking down, he saw that he was now Jackie, turning to the Good Wizard, he was told.

"I have sen that in your heart that you are a maiden. All now will know of you as Jackie and the Bad Wizard will succumb to your charms."

Then, stepping lively, Jackie arrived home and planted the beans. In the morning, the beans had grown into the clouds. Looking up in wonder, she was greeted by the Bad Wizard.

"Oh Jackie, can you forgive me for my evil ways? I have been mean to you when you were Jack, now that you are Jackie, I love you and want to marry you."

"Why should I marry the one that has caused all of this?"

"If you marry me, you will be a Princess for the beanstalk goes to the Giants castle which is full of the riches that he has stolen."

"That giant is mean, very well, let's go, I will marry you if you slay the giant."

Then they went up the beanstalk and the Wizard did slay the giant and in doing so, was freed from his evil. The castle settled upon Jackie's farm and she became a Princess and married the wizard and lived happily ever after.

Finis

 

Red Riding Hood by Stanman63

Red Riding Hood

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When a young boy who wants to be a girl helps his ailing Grandmother, his wish is granted.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time, there boy born with fiery red hair and fair skin. He grew up to become his parents pride and joy for he was strong for his small size and had nimble fingers.

A secret that he kept in his Heart-Of-Hearts was a wish to be a Fair Maiden like his Mother. He prayed night after night for his wish to be granted, but he always awoke as a boy.

His Grandmother: a Good Witch had fallen ill and called for him to attend her needs. Being a good boy, he set out on the way to her cottage.

He wore his customary red cape and hood to protect his fair skin from the sun and had a basket of delicious food for his Grandmother when he was accosted by the Big Bad Wolf.

But the Woodsman stopped the Big Bad Wolf from attacking Red and he was able to follow the road to his grandmother's cottage and arrive safely.

But the Big Bad Wolf had crept into the cottage and drove hr away in fright. Then he donned her nightgown and glasses to trick Red.

Entering the cottage, a spell was released that turned Red into a Maiden Fair as well as the Big Bad Wolf. Then Grandmother returned with the Woodsman and his Grandfather and brother.

Red fell in love with the Woodsman and Big Bad Wolf, now a dark haired beauty fell for his brother for he wanted to be a she wolf for years and had gone bad when her wish was not granted.

The Grandmother fell for the Grandfather and then the Woodland Realm had peace for years as the three couples wed and lived happily ever after.

Finis

 

The Apple Tree by Stanman63

The Apple Tree

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When A young boy grows up, he finds that his apple tree is a frind indeed.


[-][+][-]

One day, there was a young boy that loved to play upon an old apple tree. Everyday, the young boy would come and play many a game or st and read his comic books or do his homework.

The tree looked forward to his visits and always made sure that the boy and any of his friends had fresh apples to eat. But as time went by, the boy grew up and stopped playing under the tree for he had grown and fell in love with a girl.

Together the young couple would gather under the tree and talk. In time, they were to marry and the boy came to the tree in dismay.

"My friend, what causes you such distress? I thought that you were happy to have found true love."

"Oh Apple Tree, Tree that I have known all my life, I am in despair and Know not what to do."

"Has she said no to being married?"

"No Friend Tree, she wants to marry me, THAT is the problem."

"How can that be?"

"I have not the money to buy her a Wedding Ring."

"Then harvest my apples and sell them and you will have the money."

"Thank you Apple Tree."

Then he harvested the apples and sold them to buy the Wedding Ring. Then the young couple were married under the Apple Tree and the Tree was happy.

Then the young man came again in despair. "My friend, what causes you to despair today? I thought that you were happily married."

"Oh Apple Tree that I have come to love, I need a home for us to live within and I have no home for her."

"Then Cut me down and use my wood to make a home for both of you."

"But will you not die then my friend?"

"As long as you come to my stump and sit, I will live>'

"Oh thank you Apple Tree."

Then he cut down the tree and built a home for him and his wife. Together they set up chairs and sat upon the stump as their love grew and their children played around the stump.

But in time, the children grew up and moved away and then the wife died leaving the man all alone. He came once more to the tree to sit and think.

"Apple Tree, now I am old and alone. my wife has died and our children have moved away. You have been a good friend to me, but soon I to shall die. I wish that I could thank you for what all you have done for me."

"My friend, I can restore your youth, but if I do, you shall be a maiden."

"That is quite alright Apple Tree, there is a young man that I like, I think that being his wife will be fine."

Then he was transformed into a beautiful maiden wearing a pretty sun dress and matching hose. Then she went to marry her young man and they were married upon the stump and lived in the old house. And the Apple Tree was happy indeed.

Finis

 

The Deaf Genie by Stanman63

The Deaf Genie

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When two friends meet after one has had her surgery, she finds that her friend has a bit of a problem with magic.


[-][+][-]

One Day, there were two friends sitting down to eat in a local cafe. When Dinner was ordered, they began to talk.

"Well Tommy, it looks like your operation went well."

"Thanks Saul, My surgery was a success, Gender Works was able to turn me from a woman into a man."

"Good for you my friend, I know that you are happy now. By the way, your job at my company is waiting for you."

"Thanks, you are such a good friend to me. Thanks for being there."

"Anytime my friend, anytime."

Then a call came from the smoking section for a lighter. Tommy quickly pulled out a very large Bic lighter and handed it over to the waitress and told her they could keep it.

Tommy, where did you get that monster lighter from? Saul asked in wonder.

"Oh, I got it from my Genie."

"Aw, come on now Tommy, there are no such things as Genies."

"I'll prove it by letting him grant you a wish. But I must caution you that he is hard of hearing."

"O.K. my friend, prove it."

Then Tommy pulled out a lamp and rubbed it until a small Genie appeared. "Yes oh Master, how may your humble servant meet your needs?"

"Genie, I ask you to grant my friend Saul a wish."

"Yes My Master, your Wish is my Command," said the Genie, turning too Saul, he asked, "What is your Wish oh Master?"

"I want a million bucks," said a stunned Saul.

"Your Wish is granted," said the Genie, then he clapped his hands and vanished. All of a sudden, the cafe was filled to overflowing with ducks of all kind.

"I said bucks, NOT ducks," complained Saul.

"Yeah, I told you, he was hard of hearing. Do you think I asked for the world's largest Bic?"
Finis

 

The Family Tree by Stanman63

The Family Tree

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:Grandfather takes his Grandchild to The Family Tree to grant the child's fondest wish..


[-][+][-]

One day, the Grandfather led his Grandson to a lone Sequoia Red wood standing in the woods. The Grandfather laid out a picnic for them to eat as his Grandson got ready for a swim. Under his shorts and top was a girls swimsuit.

The Grandson felt that he should have been born a girl and was glad when his family accepted his announcement. Now he had all girls clothing and his friends thought of him as a girl.

As he swam and played in the pond, the Grandfather prepared a very special drink for his Grandson for he was a Wizard and was going to grant his grandson his wish.

It was under the lone Sequoia that his powers worked for it was the Family Tree. His Mother was a Woodland Nymph who still guarded the tree and her family.

To her son, she gave magical powers that worked only under the tree because he was only of partial Nymph Blood, but his magic was powerful and lasted away from the tree.

Soon, he had the draught ready and drank his potion. The grandfather was son youthened back to a young man so that he could raise his Grandson properly. For when he took his potion, he would receive a most wonderful gift.

As evening darkened, the Grandson finally returned and dried off. Then he sat down with his Grandfather and they dined upon the feast.

After filling up, the Grandson soon felt sleepy, but he waited until the Grandfather handed him a potion. Upon drinking the potion, the grandson felt his body change into a girls body.

He squealed and hugged his Grandfather for granting her wish, then they gathered up their belongings and went home where she learned about the Tree.

When she had turned eighteen, she returned to the Tree and began to tend it, in time becoming another Wood Land Nymph and married and lived happily ever after in the woods.
Finis

 

The Heart Of The Tree by Stanman63

The Heart Of The Tree

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When a woodsman accidentally harms a Wood Nymph's tree, he helps both the tree and Wood Nymph and in so doing, heals the tree.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time, a Grandfather led his grandchild up to an old tree. This tree had no leaves and was gnarled with many a broken limb, but the Grandfather went up and lovingly tended to the tree.

"Grandpa?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing what you are doing?"

"I am tending to the tree."

"But why?"

"This tree although barren is still living."

"So? I thought that we came here for a picnic," the child sighed.

"We have young whipper snapper, just be patient while I tend the tree."

"What shall I do till then?"

"Set out the picnic for us."

"Whatever," the child sighed again.

Then has the picnic was being set out, the Grandfather began his tale.

"You are wondering why I tend this tree."

"Well, it does seem to be a bit silly," giggled the child.

"I guess it does at that," chuckled the old man. " But the reason that I tend the tree is that I almost killed it."

"How?"

"Years ago, I was a Woodsman and I had chosen to chop it down for firewood. But has I was chopping it down, a Wood Nymph appeared and tried to stop me."

"She must have been too late."

"That she was."

"What happened next?"

[-][+][-]

"Why are you molesting my tree human?"

"I did not know that it was your tree, where were you?"

"I was visiting my sister deep in the forest."

"I will stop chopping down your tree."

"It is too late, already its life drains away."

"What can I do?"

"My powers are almost gone, but if you take me as wife, our bonding will heal the tree."

"What of our children?"

"We will have only one child. After I give birth, you must raise our child."

"But why?"

"I must merge with the tree to keep us both alive."

"What can I do?"

"Come and tend the tree and when our child reaches puberty, bring our child here."

[-][+][-]

"Grandpa, am I that child?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why are you so old?"

"Because I was gave my youth to the tree."

"Is that why I am so different?"

"Yes."

"That is why I am a girl with boy bit?"

"Yes, that is why I have loved you and let you be the girl that you are. But now that you have reached puberty, you must choose who you will be now."

"I will be the tree's Wood Nymph."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Grandpa."

"Why do you choose to be the tree's Wood Nymph?"

"She has given up her Life for the tree and I love trees."

Then the tree grew hale and hearty and the Wood Nymph appeared before them wearing a green gown.

"Thank you my child, your choice has healed us. Now your Father and I and the tree can live here in peace."

"But what about me?"

"Look at your new self my daughter."

"Momma! I am a girl now!!"

"Yes, now we can build a cottage here so that we that we can raise you our Princess."

"Am I also a Wood Nymph?"

"Yes my daughter and part human, that gives you your strength."

"What strength?"

"Your Love for trees will be passed on to your children."

"Well, I do have a boy that likes me, is he the one?"

"Yes my daughter, he too has been here and he too loves trees."

[-][+][-]

Then they built the cottage and the Woodsman and Wood Nymph helped their daughter and her husband to raise her children in the ways of the forest.

Finis

 

The Mighty Oak Tree by Stanman63

The Mighty Oak Tree

By Stanman63!
Synopsis:When a lad is enchanted to become an oak tree, he finds love in the form of farmer whose son befriends the tree and in time, frees the tree and finds his love.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time there was a mighty Oak Tree in a grassy meadow. It was a part of a farm owned by a farmer that loved the land and cared for the Oak Tree.

One day the farmer brought a bundle to the tree and said to the tree, "Oh Mighty Oak, here is my son that I love. He shall be taught to love you as I have loved you all of these years." Then the Mighty Oak Tree formed a soft cradle to bed the bundle while the farmer tended the fields.

As the boy grew up, he began to tend the Mighty Oak and spent many an hour playing within its lofty branches. Mighty Oak was his Pirate Ship when he was a seafaring captain and his castle when he was a mighty King. When he invited his friends over to play, Mighty Oak was happy indeed for the tree loved children.

Then one day the boy came to the Mighty Oak and said," Oh Friend Tree, I love you with all of my heart and will never hurt thee, but I desire to have a house in a tree."

Then Mighty Oak said "My friend, I can grant the thy desire and it will not hurt me." Then Mighty Oak formed its trunk into a tree house for the boy. Inside was a bed and a table and stool.

"Oh Mighty Oak Tree, how can I thank thee?"

"I grant thee three wishes, all I ask is that you use your third wish to set me free."

"Set you free? Are you under an enchantment Friend Tree?"

"Yes indeed, before I was a tree, I was a lad that was cutting down an oak tree, the tree's faerie enchanted me and I must stay a tree until a wish releases me."

"Oh Mighty Oak, I know not what to wish for me!!"

"Worry not my friend, I can wait for thee."

Then Summer passed into Winter and the boy became sick with a fever. The farmer placed his son in hos bed within the Mighty Oak Tree Tree House for the son was weak and wanted to say goodbye to his friend the tree.

But in the morning, the boy was well for the Mighty Tree had healed his friend. Then getting up, the boy asked the Mighty Oak Tree, "Friend Tree, I thank thee for healing me,but I ask a boon of thee."

"What boon do you ask of me?"

"Many in the village are with fever, can you heal them as you have me?"

"Gather them under my leaves and set them upon my roots that are now beds and I will heal the village for thee, but I also ask a boon of thee."

"What boon do you ask of me Friend Tree."

"That you use a wish to heal the village for me."

"I wish oh Mighty Oak Tree that you would heal the village for me."

Then Mighty Oak sprouted forth green leaves and his roots formed into soft beds. The meadow under his leaves became as fresh as Spring. Then the villagers sick with fever were healed as they slept upon the beds under the leaves of the Mighty Oak Tree, but after the wish was granted Mighty Oak fell sick with fever.

"Oh Mighty Oak, what ails thee?"

"I granted the thy wish but now the fever has me."

" Then I shall care for thee and cause the fever to leave thee."

Then the boy tended the Mighty Oak and sent the fever from the tree. Soon the Mighty Tree was once again Mighty indeed.

Then one stormy Summer day, the boy came to Mighty Oak Tree," Oh Friend Tree, soon a storm will be, I seek shelter within thee."

"My friend, if the village gathers under my leaves the storm will not any under my leaves."

"You would do this boon for me?"

"Yes indeed, all I ask is that you use a wish to help me protect the village for thee."

"Oh Mighty Oak Tree, I wish that thee shield the village for me."

Then the village gathered under the leaves of Mighty Oak Tree and were saved from the storm that assaulted them and the Tree.
Then lightning struck Mighty Oak Tree and split the trunk of the tree. As the storm abated, the son saw the harm done to the Tree.

"Oh Friend Tree, is this the end of thee?"

"Yes indeed my friend the storm was greater than Mighty Oak Tree."

"NO!! IT CAN NOT BE!! I WISH THE LIFE MIGHTY OAK TREE!!"

Then Mighty Oak Tree formed into a petite green haired maiden wearing a red gown with hazel eyes. " Oh my friend you have freed me from my enchantment indeed."

"Will you marry me oh maiden that was Mighty Oak Tree?"

"Yes indeed I will marry thee."

They were soon wed and they had many sons and daughters and loved each other indeed.
Finis

 

The Stonecutter's Wife by Stanman63

The Stonecutter's Wife

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:Be careful what you wish for... or you just might get it!


[-][+][-]

There was a poor son of a stone cutter named Hofus. He was a good and dutiful son to his mother and father. He helped to care for his many baby brothers and sisters. It was a happy family until the Momma got sick and died, leaving the family without a mother. Then upon visiting the shrine, the answer came to Hofus.

"Daddy, we need a Mother for my brothers & sisters, Let me be the Mother," said Hofus.

"Hofus, my son, do you know what you are asking? If you do this, you can no longer be a father," sighed Daddy.

"My Daddy, the priests can make it temporary. When Juno is married, I will become myself. Daddy, will you let me?" asked Hofus.

"Yes my son, go and become "FLOWER," said daddy.

Then Hofus became Flower, Mother of the family and all was well. As the Mother, Flower tended to the needs of her children while the Dad worked as a Stonecutter to provide for his children. The Daddy instead of using Flower as his wife, married Daisy: Nanny for the household. His Daddy and Rose raised many more children that the ever faithful Flower helped to raise.

In due time, Daddy and Rose went on to heaven. Flower became the Nanny for her many brothers and sisters. Flower never married, she remained chaste through out her life.

Finally, the youngest child was wed. The priests in honor of her many years of sacrifice turned her back into young Hofus.

Hofus used to go every day to the mountainside to cut great blocks of stone. He lived near the mountain in a little stone hut. He worked hard and was a very happy stone cutter. His skill became known far and wide for his ability to cut stone for special needs and requests.

One day he took a load of stone to the house of a rich man. There he saw so many beautiful things that when he went back to his mountain he could think of nothing else. Then he began to wish that he too might sleep in a bed as soft as down with curtains of silk and tassels of gold.

He remembered the time he was Flower so his brothers and sisters could have a Mother, he sighed: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only were rich as he!"

To his surprise, a great voice was heard: "Have thou thy wish!"

When Hofus returned home his house had become a palace filled with beautiful things. Hofus decided to work no more, but he was not used to being idle, so he became involved in community sports. Hofus became quite the sports jock. He excelled at any sport that he participated in. As the team leader, he was able to lead his team to many a victory. Yet, he was humble and gave all credit for victories to his team, he took all the blame for defeats. He made each team a family.

Hofus was celebrating his retirement from sports. The Cheerleaders were in their red and blue sailor-girl uniforms; their legs shapely in the opaque skin tone tights. After the majorette and dancers had finish their routine, Dean Moore introduced Hofus as the coach of the year. The ever humble Hofus then gave a speech commemorating his years as a sports jock.

"I am Hofus. I am but a simple man that has been given a special gift to play sports and lead others to victory. For me, seeing my players receive the rewards they so richly deserve. Me, I accept all of the blame for any defeats that we suffer. "

That night, old Hofus became young again in reward for his years of service. Yes, young Hofus was indeed content with his lot in LIFE. Until one day as he sat by the window he saw a carriage dash past with a prince inside. It was drawn by snow white horses.

When the stone cutter saw this, he began to feel unhappy, and he sighed: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only a prince might be!"

And again the same voice that he had heard on the mountain answered: "Be thou a prince!"

Straightway Hofus was a prince. He had servants dressed in crimson and gold, and for a short time he was happy, Hofus was a gentle and kind Master to his household. Many of his servants preferred being servant to Hofus. This pleased him very much.

Indeed, many of his servants asked him to father a child fr them to raise. This greatly pleased gentle and humble Hofus, soon his house became a home as his many children and their families showed him love.

The family of Hofus grew as he taught his many sons and daughters the many skills needed to be a prince or princess. His children married into other royal families or into old money.

But one day, as he walked in the garden, he saw that the flowers were drooping, the grass was dry and brown. And when he rode out he felt the hot sun burn him in spite of his umbrella. Ancient Hofus thought "The sun is mightier than I," then he sighed: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only the sun might be!"

And the voice answered: "Be thou the sun!"

Straightway the great sun he became. He burned the grass and rice fields. He dried up the streams.Sun-Hofus took his task seriously. Thanks to Hofus, the Earth became arich and fertile land where many wonderful and fantastic animals and plants came into being. We find the remains today in fossils.

One day a cloud came and rested in front of him, and hid the earth from his sight. He was angry and cried: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only a cloud might be!" And the voice answered: "Be thou a cloud!"

Straightway a cloud he became. Then day after day the cloud dropped rain. The rivers overflowed and towns were swept away. Only the great rocks on the mountain side stood unmoved midst the flood. Cloud Hofus then remembered his life aas a stonecutter, how he could cut the stone in a vry magical way. The cloud looked at them in wonder, then he sighed: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only a rock might be!" And the voice answered: "Be thou a rock!"

Straightway a rock he became. Proudly he stood. The sun could not burn him and the rain could not move him. "Now, at last," he said, "no one is mightier than I."

But one day he was wakened from his dreams by a noise, "tap! tap! tap!" down at his feet. He looked and there was a stone cutter driving his tool into the rock. Another blow and the great rock shivered; a block of stone broke away.
"That man is mightier than I!" cried Hofus, and he sighed: "Ah me! Ah me! If Hofus only the man might be!" And the voice answered: "Be thou thyself!"

Straightway Hofus was herself, a poor stone cutter. "What is this? I am now a maiden!!"

Then Hoffie heard the voice again. I can not replace what man has taken away.
The stone cutter removed that which made you a man."

"Then what shall I do? I can not be a stonecutter now!!" she cried.

"While you were a stonecutter, you learned to care for your house. As Flower, you learned to raise and care for your children. As a prince, you taught your children the skills to be both royalty and old money. As the sun and a cloud, you brought new life to the Earth. Now, as the wife, you will care for your husband's home. Look behind you and see your beloved. I give you the skills to be happy as his wife."

Now she was content and happy and never again did she wish to be other than the stone cutter's wife.
Finis

 

The Two Princesses by Stanman63

The Two Princesses

By Stanman63
Thanks Nora Adrienne for editing!
Synopsis:When dark forces try to destroy two kingdoms, Good Magic and Love save the day.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time there were two kingdoms ruled by wise and just kings. The West Kingdom and the East Kingdom were peaceful and prosperous. Princess Catrina of the West Kingdom and Princess Serenity of the East Kingdom were best friends and were both tutored by the Great Wizard Beren in all things.

Beren cared for his charges and taught them simple spells to protect them from harm, for the Dark Magician desired to overthrow the Kingdoms and rule with an iron fist.

To Princess Catrina he taught the skills of weaving and dance for her small lithe body was made for it. Princess Catrina had a marvelous gift, she could talk to the animals. The Courtyard was a haven for orphaned cubs and kittens of all forest animals. Princess Catrina cared for them and would not eat any meat because of her love for her animal friends.

To Princess Serenity, he taught how to play the piano and harp for she was a musician at heart. Her room was a haven away from Court for she was a truly gentle soul that found joy in music and dance. The Courtyard was filled with trees and songbirds that sang as she danced. She would not eat meat to honor her best friend.

To both he taught the skills of intrigue and court, for even in fairy tales, that is how things work. The two Princesses learned many things from the wizard and both began to learn his craft as well. They learned simple parlor tricks to delight their fathers and learned to defend themselves from those that would harm them.

When both began puberty was when the Dark Magician's spell began for he needed innocent blood to help him win. For they were of Wizard Blood of old. Beren had placed each child with royal families that were cursed to be barren so as to cause strife when the Crown was to be passed.

One day, an old hag approached Princess Catrina as she danced within her Courtyard. Princess Catrina saw her and asked," Pray tell me o visitor how may I help you today?"

"I am an old woman and but need to sit and rest. Please o Princess, dance and sing to ease my burdens for awhile."

"Then if you wish me to sing and dance for you, sing and dance I shall." Then as she sang and danced, she was transformed into a doll.

"What bewitchment is this?"

"O Princess, you are mine now, you shall be a Princess Doll until I release you." With that, Princess Catrina became a doll that the old hag picked up and in a puff of smoke vanished, leaving behind a letter on the bench.

Then the King entered the Courtyard looking for his daughter. "Catrina, where are you?"

Seeing the note, he bent over to retrieve it. When he read the note, he cried out, "WHAT BEWITCHMENT IS IT THAT HAS MY DAUGHTER!! I MUST SEE THE GOOD WIZARD!!" With that said, he sent a carrier pigeon to summon The Wizard Beren from his castle.

Meanwhile, an old hag appeared in the Courtyard of Princess Serenity where she was playing the harp. Seeing the old hag, she stopped playing and asked, "Greetings to you my guest, how may I serve your needs?"

"Ah dear, sweet child, please continue playing yon harp. I have not heard such beauty in my entire life."

"Your wish is my command kind lady." As she began to play, she merged with the harp until she was a part of it. Her body formed the frame, her hair and gown flowed away from her body to form the harp as the strings played her distress.

"Oh my pretty Princess, now you shall play for me or lose your innocence." then with a cackle of evil glee she shrank the harp until it fit into her palm. Then she vanished again, leaving behind another note for her father to find.

Then her father came into the Courtyard to find out why she no longer played her harp. "Serenity, where are you my child?" Then, seeing the note, he read it and started crying aloud, WHO HAS TAKEN AWAY MY DAUGHTER!?!? I MUST CALL UPON THE GOOD WIZARD!!" Then he ran to the tower that held the pigeons and sent a note to call The Wizard Beren to his Court.

In his castle, Beren was relaxing when both pigeons arrived. "What is this? What would cause the two kings to summon me?"

Reading the notes, he hastily requested both to come to his castle and all would be explained. After the pigeons left, Beren began to assemble his arsenal of magic to combat the old hag. He assembled his wand and staff along with special potions about his person and then readied his castle for his guests.

As both of the Kings approached, Beren called out to them as he was walking down the road. "Oh great and wise Kings, I know of the plight of your daughters. They are under a bewitchment made by the Old Hag, who is my ancient enemy the Dark Magician."

"I go now to free them from their spells. King Leopold, Father of Catrina, your daughter is spelled into a scullery maid.. I must free her from the spell or she will never return to you. King Hart, Father of Serenity, your daughter is spelled into a magical harp. I must free her or she will stay that way forever."

"Can you indeed free our daughters Good Wizard?" the Kings asked in unison.

"Yes I can for I know his secrets and shall bring them both home. They are as dear as daughters to me. Please stay in my castle as my guests until I return."

Then as the Kings entered Beren's Castle and were treated with dignity and honor, Beren spelled himself into Princess Catrina's enchantment. She was the beautiful daughter of a kind father that had died, leaving her to be raised by her Aunt Sophie who had two daughters.

Catrina was made to a servants black dress. To humiliate her, the hem was at mid thigh, forcing her to wear black tights under her bloomers. Aunt Sophie entertained many young nobles in order to find a husband for her daughters.

Her daughters Molly and Dolly were twins and had lost their maidenhood early on and often were wooed at night by their suitors. But poor Catrina was hard pressed to stay a maiden as the nobles tried to woo her as well.

When an announcement arrived announcing Prince Charming's Birthday Ball, the twins both forced Catrina to make them evening gowns and her Aunt Sophie demanded one as well so that she could see her daughters woo the Prince.

When Catrina was alone, Been appeared before her as she was standing outside, wishing for a way out of her plight for she knew the fairytale that she was in and dreaded the fulfillment of it. "Wizard, are you here to help me out of this tale or am I to become the unwilling chattel in this story?"

"Ah my Princess, only if you wish to live this life instead of your own will I leave you here. "

"I detest this life and people, my Father taught me to respect others, but if I had a wish, I would wish that Aunt Sophie and the twins pay for their treatment of me."

"Then allow me to correct your clothing Princess, please go to your room and don the gown laid upon your bed."

Going to her room Catrina found that the gowns which she had made were all there, but her other clothing was gone." "Wizard, I made these gowns and I know that they will not fit me."

"My Princess, they will now."

Coming out in a beautiful gown, the Wizard then sent them to his castle where her Father awaited her return.

"My Princess, you are returned!! Now my heart is at ease." he said as he hugged her.

"Yes Daddy, but my friend Serenity has yet to return. Until she does, my heart is broken."

"How do you know this my daughter?"

"The old crone told me."

"Be at Peace everybody, I will go and get Serenity from the story that she is trapped in." With that, Beren vanished into the realms of magic.

Beren appeared besides the frozen form of Princess Serenity and freed her from the harp. "Wizard, I thank you for freeing me. The giant was always using me to sate his need for food. He has used me to raid the farms under his cloud."

"Worry not my Princess, soon Jack shall deal with the Giant and end his reign of terror."

"Good, but I still want to make that old crone pay for her evil."

"Your wish will soon be granted as soon as I return you to your Father." Then he sent them back to his castle.

"My Daughter, You are safe!! Beren has kept his word to us!!" Then he hugged his daughter.

"Yes Daddy, I am safe now, but what of Catrina? Where is she?"

"Right here my friend." Then the two Princesses danced until Beren fell over in pain and the Dark Magician stood over him, laughing evilly.

"Dark Magician, you have caused great harm to the Two Kingdoms! For your crimes, you are banished from the Earth for all time." said Princess Catrina.

"Foolish girl, you can not banish me," he sneered.

"No, but TOGETHER, WE can! said Princess Serenity, then raising their hands in unison, they sent him into the Outer Darkness forever. Then, as they wept over their beloved teacher, he awakened.

"Wizard, what just happened here?"

"Princess Catrina, both of you have Wizards Blood flowing in your veins, That is why I taught you so that you could harness your gifts."

"Are you our Father then?"

"No Princess Serenity, I am but a simple Wizard that has taught two wonderful students."

"But what of our Kingdoms, we love each other and do not want to marry a Prince, sorry Daddy, but I want to wed Princess Serenity."

"That is simple my daughter, you two can adopt just as we two Kings did and you have always made me proud to have been your Father."

"And I love you my daughter, marry Princess Catrina and be happy."

"Thank you Daddy."

Then the two Kingdoms were joined into one and the Two Princesses adopted children who received their gifts of Wizards Blood thanks to Beren who became the trusted Adviser and with their Father, helped them to rule wisely.
Finis

 

The Wish by Stanman63

The Wish

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When a Trans Woman and her husband meet a magician, their fondest dream becomes reality.


[-][+][-]

One day, there was a young Trans-woman named Sandra Lee. She had begun transitioning in high school with her parents consent and love and was ready for the final transition when tragedy struck.

Both of her parents died while on vacation, leaving Sandra all alone with a farm to run. She called upon her best friend to come help her as she was not a farmer.

Bobby Joe agreed to help her as he loved farming and was sweet upon her. He fell in love with her and she with him. In school, Bobby Joe was always playing sports while Sandra Lee was a Cheerleader and Homecoming Queen.

Bobby and Sandra were quite happy as young lovers and would one day marry. Sandra and Bobby went onto college where he went into Agriculture and farming while Sandra went into theater and dance.

Working the farm, Bobby and Sandra grew closer together and wanted children, but she was not able to give birth, so Sandra made a wish upon a falling star. "Star light star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might to be made a mother tonight."

The next day, they sold the crop and went into town to purchase a few luxuries they had denied themselves. Bobby and Sandra were heading to the lifts when a Magician sold them a wish.

"Ah I see True Love here and a secret desire as well."

"Sir, just what is that desire, tell us and I will buy whatever you sell, if not, we will leave."

"My good man, the desire is simple, both of you wish to be parents, but your lovely wife is barren. If she simply wishes her wish while riding the lift, her wish will be granted."

"Bobby, let me go up and see if it works."

With that Sandra stepped into the lift and rode it up, then down. At the top, Sandra was transformed, she felt her body change as her wish was granted.

Looking at her reflection, she saw that she was now a woman. Stepping off the the lift, Bobby grabbed her and saw the tears in her eyes as she said, " Oh Bobby, my wish was granted!! I am now pregnant with your child!!"

They turned to thank their kind benefactor, but he simply smiled and vanished after saying," I m glad that your wish was granted. Now go and be happy."

Bobby and Sandra were very happy indeed. they raised many children and were truly blessed.
Finis

 

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=141