Akira became Ayane, or how my best friend (and once girlfriend) became a werewoman by The Silver King
Summary:

Written from Kage Ryū, roommate of Sen Akira (Sen Ayane). Akira has been an okama since moving to Tokyo Prefecture when he was eight. Adopting the name Ayane (Colourful Sound) he donned a dress and pink twin tails and passed without anyone ever noticing. Then Kage Ryū, a transfer from Kyoto, came to the school. He was made fun of because of his Kansai accent and different manners than his Tokyo classmates, so Akira came to his aid, becoming a sort of bodyguard. Then, while still own as Ayane, Akira and Ryū began dating a month into junior high, and continued until Akira's sixteenth birthday, when Ryū found out the truth. The relationship reverted to best friends, and they moved in together, maintaining a semblance of dating while, in reality, acting like best friends. Then, after Akira came home from an okama bar late one evening, it set out a cascade of events that eventually involved Ryū.


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: Magical Transformations
Genre: Romance
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3120 Read: 57617 Published: 15 Jun 2013 Updated: 25 Jan 2014
Chapter 4 by The Silver King

I stared at her, "What is it she wants?" I asked.

"She wants to be a full woman, to not have to walk as a male by day.  Not a single one of us has seen her as a man, she literally locks herself in the daytime. I do know who she is looking for: it is rumored that a werewoman can remain female if she has a male partner who loves her as she is and has sex with her when she is male." said Luka.

"Are you asking me to have sex with Ayane when she is Akira? I don't like the idea of it. I am straight. 

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=237