Akira became Ayane, or how my best friend (and once girlfriend) became a werewoman by The Silver King
Summary:

Written from Kage Ryū, roommate of Sen Akira (Sen Ayane). Akira has been an okama since moving to Tokyo Prefecture when he was eight. Adopting the name Ayane (Colourful Sound) he donned a dress and pink twin tails and passed without anyone ever noticing. Then Kage Ryū, a transfer from Kyoto, came to the school. He was made fun of because of his Kansai accent and different manners than his Tokyo classmates, so Akira came to his aid, becoming a sort of bodyguard. Then, while still own as Ayane, Akira and Ryū began dating a month into junior high, and continued until Akira's sixteenth birthday, when Ryū found out the truth. The relationship reverted to best friends, and they moved in together, maintaining a semblance of dating while, in reality, acting like best friends. Then, after Akira came home from an okama bar late one evening, it set out a cascade of events that eventually involved Ryū.


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: Magical Transformations
Genre: Romance
Keywords: None
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3120 Read: 57634 Published: 15 Jun 2013 Updated: 25 Jan 2014
Story Notes:

All Characters and scenarios are my property. All rights reserved by me. No intention of infringement on pre existing copyrights are intended. Story contains sexual scenes, strong language and violence.

1. Chapter 1 by The Silver King

2. Chapter 2 by The Silver King

3. Chapter 3 by The Silver King

4. Chapter 4 by The Silver King

Chapter 1 by The Silver King
Author's Notes:

This sums up the events leading up to the beginning of the real story.

Akira has always been more than a friend to me. At one point, we were lovers, and then we treated each other like "best bros" and then... well I should probably start off from the beginning. At the beginning of junior high, I, Kage Ryū, was a thin, not athletic boy who moved from Kyoto, in the Kansai region to the Tokyo prefecture. As a transfer, I was at first regarded with curiousity, but it became apparent that my Kansai accent and aloof personality quickly caused me to be bullied by my peers. By the end of the week I wanted to leave. I sat in a rear corner, behind an indifferent ganguro girl and, to my right, a big, stupid guy named Goro. That day, however, everything changed. A pretty girl, named Ayane (Akira's alias in junior high and high school) went over to Goro and said, sweetly, "Goro-chan, can I switch with you? Please?"

With that Goro blushed, said something in the affirmative, and then Ayane sat beside me. She looked over me, while I sat in silence. "Whats your name? I have been watching you get picked on and I don't understand why they do it."

"Kage Ryū." I said simply.

"You look like you don't have any friends, and you seem to be targeted for bullying. I'm Sen Ayane, but call me Aya-chan. All my friends do, and that includes you now."

From that point, Akira, who turned down every guy's offer in the first month, became a sort of body guard. Despite his slight frame, he was stronger than he looked, no doubt because he was a boy dressing as a girl. Anytime a boy came to beat me up,  he'd come out of nowhere and beat them up, laughing sweetly all the while. Then, after the first month I asked Sanae, the class rep and the only other person who did anything nice for me, out to lunch. She refused, stating that she was nice to me because it was her duty as rep, nothing more. Later, Ayane pulled me to the side, "I saw what happened. Tell you what, take me out to lunch instead." he said.

 I was too shocked to reply at first, but then, Ayane pulled me in close and kissed me on the cheek. Later, over lunch she said, "Unlike most boys at the school, you're modest, and you're not dumber than a sack of hammers, since you have even better grades then Class-rep-chan. That was a bitch move on her part, and I don't like that, especially towards a boy I like."

From that point, through junior high and high school we dated. She played video games, watched anime and read shounen manga with me, and she always dressed well and kept her manors in check around my parents. But, everything changed come Ayane's sixteenth birthday. I saved up my allowance for three months and took her to an amusement park, where we played the games and rode roller coasters. Then, on the ferris wheel overlooking the entire skyline, Ayane pulled me in for a kiss. As we kissed, I absentmindedly reached under the skirt, where I felt a bulge. I immediately pulled away, and trembling, said, "Ayane, you're... you're a boy?"

Ayane, beginning to cry, said, "I should have said something, but I couldn't bring myself to. I love you, Ryū and was hoping, beyond hope, one day you could accept me. But, as we dated, I realized you wouldn't stand for it, you only loved me as a girl and nothing else." Ayane pulled her two twintails out and broke down, sobbing. 

I then did what I felt I should do, I pulled her close and comforted him, crying myself. I said, "I don't know how to feel. I love you as Ayane, but as, as..."

Akira finished, "as Akira you cannot see me that way. We'll work it out, I still see you the same and, who knows, we can just be friends."

"I have a question," I said, touching his pink hair. "is this your real hair?"

Akira said, laughing, "Always has been. I grew it out myself when I was eight."

From that point, we maintained our friendship, still telling everyone else we were dating. Akira was never found out - as he hit puberty he continued to sound feminine and he began maintaining his feminine appearance. After graduation, we moved in together, treating each other like "best bros" as he put it. I took ownership of a small website datacentre and he worked as a receptionist by day, and at a maid cafe at night, completely being stealth. I had seen him naked before, on accident, and such. I saw other people in the next city over, but Akira knew. He wasn't happy not being able to be my lover, but he was happy to keep me close. It didn't hurt that he was a great cook and an amazing housekeeper, so I tolerated his presence. 

This continued until, one night, he came home intoxicated. I knew he went to an okama bar across town in the seedier parts, but I hadn't prepared myself for the next three days, the days around the full moon.

 

End Notes:

This is merely the first of several chapters

Chapter 2 by The Silver King
Author's Notes:

Here is where the real stuff starts.

It was about 2AM and I was sitting back, watching my recorded anime when the door came open. Akira walked in, visibly drunk. I went over to him and steadied him, and got him over to his bed. His hair was messy, his eyes clouded and he didn't say a word, just had his mouth hung half open. I put his rubbish bin beside his bed, in case he got sick. 

At 10AM I got up and began cooking breakfast. Today, since Akira was still asleep, I made English muffins with marmalade, a western food that I seemed to really enjoy when I had it. When I sat down, Akira came out, saying in his usual, feminine voice, albeit slowly, "I really need to stop drinking after work."

"You need to stop going to that okama bar. I realize its been hard these last few years, but no amount of alcohol is going to fix it." I said, pointedly.

"I can't remember what happened at all after going to that bar." he went on.

"Are you listening at all? Oficially, in public we are dating. What if someone you knew saw you there? What would happen  then? I say these things because I care about you. Even if the Ayane I knew is gone, Akira is all I have." I was about to cry as I said that.

"Well... I'm going to shower and get ready for work!" said Akira, putting on his fake happy personality he used at times.

Later, in the evening, when Akira had gone to work, there was a knock. I looked through the peep hole, a pretty girl with a wrapped package was at the door. I opened it. 

"Hello, is Ayane home?" she asked.

"No, she isn't." I said. 

"May I come in for a moment then?"

"Uh, sure." I opened the door fully and moved aside. 

She walked inside, long blond locks of hair tied into a ponytail. "Can you give this to her? Tell her it is from Saki. The next three days may be rough." 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll just have to see, sweetie. " She hurried out before I could ask.

An hour later, Akira came home early, saying, "I don't feel well, so my boss said I could come home. Can you make me some soup?"

"Sure, get in bed then." I said. I was suspicious of that woman who came  by.

"Whats this?" asked Akira.

"Some girl calling herself Saki came by with it for you. Know her?"

"No, I don't recall. Is the soup ready?" he asked.

I made sure the soup was hot and ready when I went in. Akira had taken off his shirt, he was visibly flushed. I put it on his bedside table. He asked me, "Can you... stay with me for a bit?" he pointed to the side of his bed. I sat upon it. As the moon rose in the window, just short of a full moon, Akira grabbed my hand. As he looked at it, his body had a visible change. His hands grew clammy, and he began to sweat. He let go, and pulled off his skirt, revealing his panties with an obvious bulge. Besides the bulge and lack of breasts, he looked very feminine as it was, he had a wide pelvis, a slende waist, feminine face, high voice, smooth skin and small hands, all normal for him. He arched his back, as if in pain. He removed his panties, and I turned away, as seeing the one I once saw as Ayane having a penis, it was uncomfortable. It was erect, but seemed to be shrinking as the scrotum retracted in his body, the penis slowly becoming what I began to recognise as a clitoris. Likewise, the scrotum became labia. Meanwhile, breasts grew, filling in his bustline, or should I say her at this point, because it seems Ayane had returned to me. 

Ayane turned to me and asked, "Whats happened to me, Ryū?"

"I am not sure, but it seems you've gotten what you've wanted, you're now a woman, Ayane."

"Oh, Ryū, is it true?" she said.

"I would assume so. But I have no idea if I am dreaming. But, maybe you should put some clothes on. I'll come back in a moment."

I hurried out, and went to my own bathroom. I washed my face, hit myself to make sure I wasn't asleep. I returned to Ayane. She had opened the box and put on what appeared to be a piece of lingerie. "None of  my clothes fit up here anymore." she said.

I embraced her, and then, against knowing she was the same person as Akira, I kissed her. She returned the affection, and she began taking off my clothes. I removed hers, it seemed kind of redundant for me to ask her to put them on. It was our first time, and a memorable one, for I had given up hope of that dream on that night two years ago. She climaxed first, then me, and it felt better being with her since I had loved Ayane both as herself and as Akira, but because of my sexuality, I had feared having sex with her as Akira. 

After, she turned to me and asked, "Will things be like they used to be?"

"Absolutely, Ayane." I replied, smiling. Her warm, smooth body comforted mine as we shared the same bed for the first time. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Chapter 3 by The Silver King

The next morning, I felt something I wish I never had. Ayane was clutching me, and I felt the unmistakable penis and scrotum. I reached around and felt for her breasts, which seemed to have disappeared, Ayane was no more once again. I slipped out of the bed and dressed myself. I heard the mail slot click, so I checked it. On the floor was a handwritten letter addressed to me, no return address. I opened it.

 

"Hello Ryū. Hope you had fun with Ayane last night, but this morning may have been a shock. I know everything, so take the train to Shibuya train station. I'll be waiting for you near Hachiko's statue at 2000 hours. Come alone and I will explain.

-Saki"

I folded the note, and got into the shower. While in it, I heard Akira shriek. He ran into my room, half clothed. "Ryū! Was I...  a girl last night or was it one of my fantasies again?" 

I stopped the shower, and put on my robe. I got out to where Akira was waiting. "Yes, Akira, you were, at least according to my recollection. I have no idea what happened though, between the time you and I had sex and now that turned you back." 

"Does this mean, you and I...?" he began.

"Until further notice, Akira, we're still just friends living together. Give me until a bit later, don't go to that bar and wait for me by 2200 hours. We'll figure this out." I was confused, and somewhat worried. 

Thus, Akira went to work again. And, that evening I left for Shibuya, taking the train from my apartment. I waited near the statue, and, sure enough, was the mysterious Saki. She pulled me away and towards the exit. I tried to turn to talk to her, but she whispered harshly, "Wait!" As she took me towards an apartment complex, she punched the code and shoved the door open, dragging me along. Taking me to a small apartment, she finally said, "You have questions, and I have answers. Sit over there." She pointed at the kotatsu. I sat under it, warming myself in the tiny apartment. She poured tea, and handed a glass to me. I sniffed, making sure I smelled nothing off, before taking a sip. "You have no idea how much Akira loves you, do you? It only takes the poor wretch a few drinks for him to start talking about you. About how he wished for you to accept him as Ayane, and how he wished he was born a woman." 

"What did you do to him? What did you do?" I said. 

"I merely gave him the gift. I'm a werewoman, sweetie, I spend my half of the month surrounding the half moons to the full moons sleeping during the day, and walking the streets at night. The others half, I live in seclusion, working from home, resigned to being a man. Akira is lucky, he wants to be that way, I never had a choice."

"So, he will turn every night surrounding a full moon?" I asked.

"Not necessarily. Its different for every one of us. I happen to be in the middle, able to do it half a month. Some can do it every night, others once a month. It depends. With him, if he embraces the change, he has the potential to do it every night."

I was scared of Saki. She seemed creepy, psychopathic. I asked, "How do you change a man into a werewoman?"

"Simple, I do an incomplete transformation, basically a dickgirl, and I cum in his ass. It is how I was changed, its how every one of us is."

Stalling her further, because I felt danger from Saki, "Do weremen exist? Can you get pregnant?"

"Ah, let me answer the last first. We can, and we remain women during the entire pregnancy. Until we give birth, where we become weremen. Similarly, Weremen can be created once this occurs."

I had to get out. "Well... Saki, you've helped me out greatly. I must be going." My phone vibrated, a text from Akira I anticipated. 

"One more thing. Here is the address of that bar. Be sure to find Akira there in a few days. I'd check it out if I were you. Furthermore, you owe me a debt now. I'll be certain to claim that one day."

I hurried out of the apartment, passing a girl on the stairwell with red hair. Akira's text read, "Ayane is back. Come home soon, I am expecting you."

Arriving home at 2210 hours, Ayane called to me from her bed, "I'm in here!"

Ayane had definitely returned. In lieu of Akira's loose hair, the twin tails had returned. She wore an erotic outfit, one that reminded me of one of my eroge characters I liked, a skimpy black pushup top , skin tight thigh highs with garter belts and a short miniskirt. "Welcome home, ready to play?" she cooed. I didm't resist, even anticipating the next morning. This time, she went down on me, and I did the same to her, licking her honeypot after I had cummed into her mouth. If only this could last. Finally, I undid her top and sucked her breasts, bringing her to her second orgasm that night. Finally, I finished by trying her butt instead of her vagina. Tighter, yet strangely easier to her, she gushed vaginal fluid by the end.  That night, we took my bed after a shower together, her bed was soaked with fluid.

She said, into my ear as we began to sleep, "If I turn back to a boy in the morning, please call me Ayane from now on. I love you, no matter what you think of me. Just know that."

Next morning, it was a repeat of last morning. But, at her request, Akira was no more, I called her Ayane, and at this point, armed with what I knew, I referred to Ayane as a girl, knowing full well she was a boy during the day. She cooked her usual breakfast, then headed off to work. As I went to check on the datacentre I owned and made my living off of, I received a strange text on my phone. It read, "I'm with Ayane. Keep Saki away from her, she's a psychopath. I'm one of 'them'. I'll come by your apartment at 1800. I'll explain whats really going on.

-Luka

As she wrote, a knock came at the door at that hour. I opened it, and the red haired girl from the apartment walked in.

"I know Ayane because the office she works at, I'm one of the interns there by day. I am also one of those Saki changed, and just recently she stopped being so interested in me, after she changed Ayane. I could smell it on her, but I was in denial, until I smelled her on you. I too, was a crossdresser before Saki got to me. She puts date rape drugs in our drinks if she's interested in us. I was a victim, one of those who leads a double life still. I need your help with something, because I know what Saki wants. 

Chapter 4 by The Silver King

I stared at her, "What is it she wants?" I asked.

"She wants to be a full woman, to not have to walk as a male by day.  Not a single one of us has seen her as a man, she literally locks herself in the daytime. I do know who she is looking for: it is rumored that a werewoman can remain female if she has a male partner who loves her as she is and has sex with her when she is male." said Luka.

"Are you asking me to have sex with Ayane when she is Akira? I don't like the idea of it. I am straight. 

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=237