They wern't expecting, this by Amanda Walker
Summary: Two school boys have to attend another class when they cannot go on a trip with their usual group. They end up expecting in a manner of speaking.
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Teenager 13-18
Categories: Bizarre Body Modifications, Body Suits, Caught with Consequences, Crossdressing/TV, Deals, Bets or Dares, Stuck, Sweet and Sentimental
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy
Keywords: Appliances Attached, Hair or Hair Salon, Pregnant/Having a Baby
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11794 Read: 150220 Published: 11 Jan 2009 Updated: 20 Apr 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Amanda Walker

2. Chapter 2 by Amanda Walker

3. Chapter 3 by Amanda Walker

4. Chapter 4 by Amanda Walker

5. Chapter 5 by Amanda Walker

6. Chapter 6 by Amanda Walker

7. Chapter 7 by Amanda Walker

Chapter 1 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:
Our heroes become playthings of a class full of girls (I wish)

They weren’t expecting, this

 

 

Eric and Brian were at the end of the first year of their A-Level studies at Walbury Tech College. They’d been hoping to go on a class trip today but instead the head had called them in to discuss a possible application to Oxbridge. She knew the trip was really just a fun day out and this was the only day she could fit in before the end of term. They completed a lot of forms and discussed the options available to them.

 

This took a couple of hours, leaving them midway through the morning with no class to attend.

 

“I’ve arranged for you to go into Mrs Hart’s General Studies group for the rest of the day. Don’t worry they’ll probably just be involved in a debate or you can use their IT room. Sorry about you missing the trip.”

 

“It’s OK Miss.” Replied Eric “A quarry and loo roll factory visit is probably very interesting but…”

 

“I know,  Mr Smithers has some interesting ideas. Thanks and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks Miss.”

 

They set off to Mrs Hart’s class, Eric thought they were all girls which might not be too bad, but they hadn’t met students on those courses as they’d been on a fast track stream.

 

Eric knocked on the door and on hearing “Come in, we’re expecting you.” Entered the classroom. As they had imagined there was a group of 8 girls and Mrs Hart who didn’t look much older than her pupils.

 

“Hello, I’m Eric and this is.. “ Eric was interrupted before he could finish.


“Brian, yes we were expecting you, please sit down with us. I thought that it would be interesting for my class if you would describe the Oxbridge applications and the courses that you are thinking of.”

 

“Yes OK Miss.” Brian replied.

 

He and Eric explained the Oxford and Cambridge entrance qualifications and how it wasn’t just being clever that got you in, although that was important, you had to have some intangible quality that they were looking for. This is what the head had been discussing with them this morning.

 

“So have you done mainly high academic courses, no practical subjects?” asked Emily one of the girls in the class.

 

“Yes to be honest we have, does that make you think we’re geeky and can’t handle everyday life?” Brian smiled back at her.

 

“Well I wasn’t going to say that.” She replied

 

“But you just might have thought it.” Replied Eric

 

They all laughed and the discussion continued.

 

Another girl Julie who had been quiet until then raised her hand and asked “So do you get a waiver to miss the life, social and sex education classes.”

 

“I suppose so.” Replied Eric “We’ve not been to any.”

 

“Is that allowed Miss?” continued Julie.

 

“I’m not sure, I’ll have to check, I don’t want to bother these two today though, I hope you’ve enjoyed chatting, time to get a drink now I think.” Mrs Hart took the boys to the get a coffee from the machine in the hall. “My treat, what would you like?”

 

They took their drinks back into the room, the girls had got juice. Eric suspected they had been plotting while they were out.

 

“OK girls and boys what shall we do next.” Mrs Hart looked for someone to volunteer a suggestion.

 

“Miss if the boys haven’t attended life classes they won’t have tried the belly will they.” Julie again.

 

“I suppose not, boys have you tried it?”

 

“I’ve no idea what you’re talking about miss.” Replied Eric.

 

“They’re talking about the empathy belly, it straps on and gives you an impression of what it’s like to carry a child at near term. For girls it’s a wake up call to be careful we encourage boys to try it to show them what their girl has to go through.”

 

“We have certainly not tried that.” Brian didn’t sound too keen.

 

“Any other suggestions class.” Mrs Hart looked around.

 

“Surfing the web?” Eric knew he was going to get shot down.

 

“How lame is that.” Replied Emily. “Good call Jules. Can we complete the geek’s education miss?”

 

“No more name calling.” smiled Mrs Hart, “Boys, it’s not compulsory but you might learn something.”

 

Brian looked very uncomfortable, Eric on the other hand took the initiative and said “Yeah, let’s go for it, give the geeks and nerds a life.”

 

Mrs Hart smiled, the girls laughed and clapped. “OK Girls, get the equipment ready. You two come with me.”

 

She took them to one side as the girls gleefully got the bellies out of the store.

 

“Now for a personal question, what are you wearing, briefs, y-fronts or shorts? The reason for asking is that the belly straps between your legs and shorts get caught up and very uncomfortable one boy reported to us. Because of that and to compensate for some of the very skimpy underwear my ‘young ladies’ choose to barely wear we keep pairs of knickers just in case. Also for boys tucking things away is more comfortable as the belly deliberately presses on your bladder to re-create the discomfort pregnancy brings.”

 

“I’ve shorts on Miss.” Replied Eric, “Me too.” Said Brian.

 

“OK take these knickers and do as I said, all you’ll need to wear are these robes, there’s a changing room across the hall, leave your clothes there they’ll be quite safe. Make sure you take a comfort break as well.”

 

Eric looked at Brian with a ‘well let’s do it’ expression and off they went. They felt ridiculous as they returned to the classroom wearing only the knickers. Fortunately they weren’t too girly and they had both commented on how light and comfortable they were.

 

The girls were ready with the belly’s.

 

Eric went first, standing as the girls removed his robe and fitted the disturbingly realistic appendage to him. It was flesh toned, had a prominent belly button and worst of all breasts. It slipped over his head like a tabard and then used Velcro straps at the side and clip on straps through his legs. “It has to fit tightly or you don’t get the right experience. Once it’s on they’ll fill the belly with warm water. That’s when you’ll feel the weight and the change of balance.” Mrs Hart was really selling this well.

 

Once Eric was firmly strapped in it was Brian’s turn, he could see the girls attaching a pipe and filling Eric’s belly. He wasn’t feeling at all comfortable and seeing what it had done to Eric’s body was disturbing.

 

“What do we wear over this? He asked.

 

“Oh a big T-Shirt and some maternity leggings, you’ll be comfy enough as they specially stretch over the bump.” Replied Julie.

 

“Oh good, I think” He said

 

“Don’t worry it’ll be a laugh” She was already giggling.

 

Once they were both filled up they set about everyday tasks. The two biggest problems were being unable to see your feet and the balance being out, it was also tiring and uncomfortable carrying the extra weight.

 

Mrs Hart’s mobile rang and after she answered it she told everyone she had to go to the head’s office for a short time. They were good kids and she trusted them to behave.

 

“I think our new young ladies could do with a makeover don’t you?” said Emily

 

“It’s a good idea, they look a bit dowdy like that.” Replied Julie.

 

“Do we get a say in this?” Eric was quite enjoying himself, it was an eye opener.

 

“Basically, No.” replied Julie. “I think you’ll make lovely girls.”

 

“It gets worse.” Muttered Brian but there was no way out they needed the girls help to get out of this gear.

 

Both boys were of slim build and hardly hunks and it made it easier for the girls that they had shoulder length hair.

 

“Alright girls lets get those clothes off and some nicer stuff from the store for our guests.” Julie had taken over.

 

After removing the t-shirts they fitted the hapless boys with bras which at least stopped the boobies wobbling about, this was followed with a cami-top and then a knee length maternity styled dress each.

 

In place of the leggings, which to be fair were quite comfortable, they gave them black maternity opaque tights, the ones with a very stretchy tummy section. Finished off with a pair of black ballet pumps they looked very contemporary

 

“Much better. Now Emily, do your stuff.” Continued Julie.

 

Emily apparently was a whiz with makeup and set to work giving them both a smart daytime look while another girl produced some curling tongs and after combing their hair gave it a bit of body followed by some setting spray.

 

It al happened so fast the boys didn’t think to complain or escape.

 

When the dust had settled and Emily had finished the girls had managed to find bits of jewellery like clip on ear-rings and necklaces to complete their creations. They then took them through to the store room where there was a full length mirror.

 

“Oh my, what have you done to us?” Eric still thought this was a lark. “I’m a lot better looking than you Brianna. I would, but it looks like someone’s been here before.”

 

“Funny, what if anyone finds out, what will our friends say, what will my mum say? Oh I’m getting a bit faint….” Brian wasn’t taking this well.

 

“Chair for the young mother.” Julie laughed. “Calm down Brian we’ve had our fun we’ll clean you up now. Unless of course you want to go to dinner like this? I suspect ‘Erica’ might.”

 

“Yea, chill out knocked up chick, lets go to lunch I’m hungry. Oh!, Ouch! what was that?” Eric was suddenly in great discomfort.

 

“I think the baby’s kicking.” Added Emily helpfully.

 

“Eh” Eric was confused.

 

“There’s a device inside which simulates a baby kick, later on it’ll push on your bladder, that we’ve got to see. There’s been one or two puddles, do you want a Tena lady?”

 

It was then (as is traditional in these stories) that the fire alarm went off, definitely not a practice as there was a smell of smoke as one of the girls opened the classroom door.

 

“Come on everybody, time to go, leave everything behind we've got to get out ASAP.”The fire wardens were already clearing the building.

 

To be continued.....

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009. Amanda Walker, All rights reserved.
Chapter 2 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:
The boys are well and truly stuck in character, they end up taking different paths

Chapter 2

 

This was clearly not a practice and the fire warden was most insistent that they get a move on and clear the building.

The boys were surprised by the girls who took them by the arm and set off down the stairs.

“We can’t go out like this” said Eric.

“And your alternative is?” replied Julie. “Don’t worry we’ll look after you.”

They headed into the entrance hall and in the confusion they became separated. Eric and Julie were at the rear of the building and Brian and Emily at the front.

------------------------------

Brian had been feeling the weight of the belly far worse than Eric and was clearly labouring as he walked from the building.

“I’ve got to sit down.” He wheezed.

“We’ve got to move further away from the building, we can sit on that garden wall over there.” Emily could feel the weight on her arm increasing as Brian struggled.

They made it to the low wall and Brian sat down with great relief.

--------------------------------

Eric and Julie moved out with the crowd gathered at the fire point. There was clearly a lot of smoke coming from the canteen area and it had entered a lot of the building. They could hear the sirens of the emergency services getting closer as there was a muffled boom and the windows blew out of the lower floor. Fortunately there was no one nearby, one of the fire wardens said “you’ll not be going back in there today!”

They waited as the fire brigade arrived and started their work, eventually a fire warden with a loud hailer appeared. “For the 6th form, if you can get home OK then you may leave, otherwise go to the church hall, we have asked the school bus companies to arrive early.”

“I’m not going in there dressed like this.”

“I can assure you no one will recognise you, Emily can really do wonders with makeup.”

“I saw what she did but I think the teachers might wonder who I am.”

“Fair point, so what shall we do?”

“Well I could murder a coffee and a sticky bun.” Eric licked his lips, although that made him realise he was wearing lipstick and gloss. “Why not ring the others and let them know.”

“Good call, I was lucky enough to grab my bag, but I don’t remember seeing the others with theirs.” Julie tried several numbers but got no reply. “Nothing, I don’t think you want to go waddling around trying to find them, let’s go, Nero or Costa?”

“Nero, nicer cakes.”

The coffee shop was only a couple of minutes away from the campus, Eric found walking easier once he’d understood the rhythm and could manage the fact that his centre of gravity was further forward than usual. He was still relieved to flop down in a settee, there was no way he could have got into the booth seat. Julie joined the queue for the drinks.

---------------------------

 Brian was very relived to be sat down but he was feeling very hot and the ‘baby’ had started kicking again, he began to feel faint again and Emily realised she was having to support him. A middle aged lady opened the door  to the house and approached the ‘girls’.

“Do you mind you two, that’s my garden wall not a park bench?”

 “I’m sorry,” replied Emily, ”but there’s been a fire at the college and my friend needed to sit down, would it be possible to have a glass of water? She’s looking a bit groggy.

“Oh I do apologise dear, she doesn’t look too good, nearly full term I shouldn’t wonder. Please, bring her into the house. I used to be a nurse you know let’s get her in. What’s her name? ”

“Thanks, I was getting a bit worried. She’s Brianna and I’m Emily.” Emily was indeed worried, how do you get out of this? She had no phone or money and a boy dressed as a pregnant teenager in her care.

“Lovely names, I’m Sharon. Can’t say I agree with being up the stick at that age but the youth of today eh?”

“Thank-you, you’re very kind.”

As they brought Brian into the house he completely flaked out, they laid him down on the settee and Sharon felt his forehead. “Oh she’s burning up, go into the kitchen and wet a cloth I’ll stay with her.”

When Emily returned Sharon was on the phone. “I’ve called an ambulance, you can’t be too careful.”

This caused Emily to freak out. “No you can’t, you mustn’t she, he isn’t, no!”

“You’re making no sense, pull yourself together dear. Oh heavens what has landed on me today.” 

Emily continued to rant and rave and shake, she was completely lost. Fortunately for Sharon an ambulance called out as a precaution to the fire was immediately on scene. The door was still open so the paramedics came straight in to the house.

“I’m concerned about both of them, Emily here is in hysterics and her friend Brianna has passed out and is running a major temperature. You can see her ‘condition’.”

“That’s Ok love, I think we’ll give this one a sedative and get her on a trolley then we’ll move her friend.” The paramedic opened his bag and quickly gave Emily an injection. She soon calmed down and they strapped her to a stretcher and took her to the ambulance. They got Brian onto another stretcher and once they’d got him into the vehicle connected an IV to get some fluids in and continued with cooling his brow with cool cloths. They then set off for the local hospital.

--------------------

“I haven’t got enough money.” Julie called to Eric.

“I’m sorry, my cash is back at school.” He replied.

“Allow me young lady.” A smartly dressed businessman offered his card to the cashier. “You go and sit with your friend I’ll bring the drinks over.”

“That’s very kind of you but I’ll just cancel the cake.” Replied Julie.

“Too late, already paid for.” He smiled. “Go on I’ll catch up.”

Julie looked at Eric, shrugged her shoulders and walked over to sit with him on the setee.

“What’s his game?” Asked Eric. “Dunno.” Replied Julie. “Seems pleasant enough.”

“As long as I don’t have to sleep with him in return.” Eric smiled.

“Yeah that would be uncomfortable in your condition.” Giggled Julie.

The mysterious stranger brought their drinks and cakes.

“I apologise for imposing upon you but I’d seen you come in and was going to ask a favour anyway.”

Eric and Julie looked at each other ‘what could he need from them?’

“Allow me to introduce myself and explain, I’m Alan Smith, I had booked two models for my business today and they’ve let me down. I was walking through the town square in the vain hope of finding someone else and happened to see you going into the cafe.”

“Good to meet you Alan, I’m Julie and this is Erica. I’m not sure what we could do to help sir, I’ve never done any modelling and my friend as you can see has been eating too many pies.”

Alan laughed, “I understand your confusion, I actually need two young girls, one heavily pregnant and the other just starting.”

“So you think I look pregnant or just fat?” Julie feigned annoyance, there was nothing of her really.

“No, no I’m sorry that came out wrong, I’d like you to model fashions that work for everyone as well as the first few months of pregnancy, so we’d take two shots and use a suitable strap on belly to give you the shape.”

Eric was just taking a sip of coffee as Alan said this and laughed and coughed as it went down the wrong way. Julie shot him a look and slapped him on the back.

“Is she OK Julie?” Alan looked concerned.

“Oh Erica will be fine.” Replied Julie as she gave Eric a particularly hard slap on the back.

“My card, would you like some time to think? I do have to find someone as soon as possible I have the photographer ready at  2pm.”

Julie read the card ‘Mirabelle Contemporary Maternity Fashions  Ltd’

“To help you make your minds up the rate is 250 pounds each and you can keep all of the clothes you model.”

“£250, not bad for an afternoons work?” replied Julie.

“And think of all the lovely dresses, what a reward.” Whispered Eric sarcastically.

“Oh no, sorry that’s the hourly rate. We’ll probably need you for 4 hours.” Alan replied

Julie’s eye’s went wide, then she turned to Eric, “Wow that’s a lot of money.

“There is only one small catch of course.” He whispered. “I’m not what he thinks I am.”

“So, nobody’s perfect.” She whispered back.

“Oh so very witty……”

 

 

To be continued…..

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.
Chapter 3 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:
Confusion and apparent acceptance leaves the boys in deep

Chapter 3

 

As the ambulance travelled towards the hospital the medics were calling forward with the girls’ condition. In the rush to get them to casualty they’d only done cursory checks but were concerned that there was no heartbeat from the ‘baby’ and had asked for a maternity specialist to be ready. Emily was calm now, her eyes glazed from the effect of the drugs. Brian was still out cold and the medic concentrated on applying cold compresses, the fluid was helping and his temperature was coming down.

They arrived at A&E and while Emily was placed in an observation bed Brian was taken to the maternity department.

As the nurse lifted Brian’s dress she looked in astonishment, then after checking again had a fit of giggles. She called the doctor over, “Dr Fraser you’ve got to see this.”

Dr Anne Fraser was normally a precise businesslike woman but after a puzzled look, even she smiled.

“I think you’ll be able to handle this delivery on your own, nurse? Get that thing off her but they are expensive so be careful, hopefully that explains her collapse. Those empathy bellies shouldn’t be kept on for more than 2 hours if they’re strapped on tightly. We’re quiet today so it’ll be easier to keep her here until we’re sure she’s OK. “

After she had removed his dress, the nurse had no need to disturb Brian’s panties or tights, she noted that the poor girl was a bit flat chested and the bra was for the only for the belly boobies so she removed them and bagged them up for collection. She put him into a gown and connected a couple of monitors to his hand.

“All done doctor.” The nurse reported back to Dr.Fraser.

“Good, I’ll check her in a few minutes, her colour is good now I’m sure she’ll be awake soon.  Will you arrange for welfare to come up? They have some spare dresses and their lady is good at freshening hair and makeup.”

“I think she’s about a size 12”, replied the nurse,

“I agree, also find out where the girl that came in with her is. I’m sure they’ll want to be together.”

 ----------------------

“You can’t be serious about doing this?” Eric whispered to Julie after Alan had left them to discuss his offer.

“£1,000” replied Julie “Each!”

“I know it’s a lot of money but still what if they find out?”

“Once they’ve started they won’t be able to stop. I will make sure that everything is discrete and will stay with you at all times. I won’t let them do anything you don’t like.” Julie appeared to have made up her mind. Pound signs were in her eyes.

“I’m still not sure.” Eric felt this had all gone too far.

“I understand your concerns, but what’s the worst that can happen? It’ll be an experience you at least are never going to repeat. Let’s give it a try, if you’re not happy feign illness and it all stops.”

“OK, the money is very tempting but look after me please.”

“Good to go! Let’s do it.” Julie was excited now, she looked for Alan and gave him the thumbs up.

A smile of relief broke out across his face and he returned to the ‘girls’.

“Alan, we’re OK to do this but please be aware that Erica is a bit nervous and fragile in her condition, if it gets too much we stop, is that agreed?”

“Perfectly understandable, you let us know if you are unhappy at any time.” He was so relieved to get his models any conditions were fine. “I’ll just make a couple of calls and we can get going it’s not far from here.”

----------------------------

“They’re bringing her friend Emily up in a wheel chair, apparently it was a panic attack and she’s OK now, there’s just the after effect of the shot for her to recover from. “ The nurse informed Dr. Fraser as she checked Brianna’s charts.

“That’s good it will be better for them both, we know now why she got into such a tizzy.”

Emily arrived a few minutes later, she was still a bit groggy from the medication but was worried about Brian and the trouble they would both be in.

“Hello Emily, I’m Nurse Harrison I’ve been looking after your friend. We know what has happened to her and nobody is cross so don’t worry. Are you both from the college?”

“Yes we’re from Walbury Tech College we were in a life class just having fun and there’s been a fire and we had to run out, then we got separated and and and ....”  Emily was getting upset again. ‘Did the nurse say she?’ she thought.

“It’s alright don’t fret. That explains everything. The doctor thinks Brianna will wake up soon, I have a lady just cleaning her face and she said she was starting to stir. She’ll freshen her hair and makeup and you can probably leave in about an hour.”

‘They haven’t twigged Brian’s not a girl’ realised Emily, ‘Oh well they seem cool with us at the moment so let’s go with it.’

“As you can see we have delivered the baby.” Nurse Harrison smiled and pointed to the bag. “They’ve brought a more appropriate dress down from the stores for her, there’s a padded bra as well to give her a bit of shape.”

“You’ve been very kind, I, sorry we’re, very sorry for any inconvenience we’ve caused you.” Replied Emily.

“It’s alright, it’s been a quiet day otherwise and now we’ve a new anecdote to share!”

Just then Brian started to wake.  Emily had the presence of mind to take his hand.

“Hi Brianna, how are you feeling?”

‘Brianna? What the heck’s going on here’ thought Brian as he came round. “I’m not, Oh, err what’s going on? Where am I?”

“It’s OK Brianna, your friend Emily is here. You fainted and were brought to hospital, you overheated because of the empathy belly.” Nurse Harrison was very kind.

“I’m here BRIANNA.” Said Emily. “Everything is OK and we’ll be up and about soon.”

For Brian as the confusion started to clear then the fear started to kick in and he began to shake.

“Can we have a private moment?” asked Emily.

“Of course.” Nurse Harrison drew the curtain around them.

“Emily, what’s going on?” Brian whispered.

“You collapsed because the belly was too tight, probably my fault I’m afraid. They brought you here and removed everything but didn’t spot your boy-bits. They think you’re just a young girl who’s a bit under-developed in the boob area. They’re not cross with us and we can leave soon.”

“And I will be wearing what?”

“Oh yes, there’s a new dress for you.” There was a front buttoning denim dress on the chair beside the bed. “Your shoes are here too.”

“Well let’s get away as soon as we can.” Brian was waking up properly now and just wanted to get out of this.

“I’d love to but we’re both a bit wobbly at the moment so we’d better wait until they’re happy. The lady who was washing your face will be back in a moment to do your hair. Let's get you dressed before she arrives.”

 

To be continued

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.
Chapter 4 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:
You want to be a model, yes but not quite like this..........

Chapter 4

 

“Are we ready girls? The first thing I need to do is to get some shots of you so we have a before and after.” Alan was really pleased he had his models, he had been a bit worried before.

“Fine.” Replied Julie. “Where are we going?”

“There’s a bench in the churchyard, the light is good and there are flowers in the background. It’s on the way to my shop.”

“Lead on.” Julie was very enthusiastic, Eric less so but he complied as she helped him up from the chair.

Alan took about a dozen photos. “Just be natural, don’t pose, pretend I’m not taking pictures.”

They were soon on their way to the shop. “We’ve made a studio upstairs, don’t worry Erica there is a lift.”

Eric realised this waddling around was hard work and it must have been showing. “Thanks it’s either that or heavy lifting equipment.” His breathless voice was sufficiently convincing as a girl.

They reached the first floor and Alan introduced them to Vera, who was to do their makeup and styling.

“Hi girls, it’s 11.00 now the photographer’s here at 13:00 so we have enough time. Let’s get your hair done first and then I can check whatever else needs doing.

‘2 hours to get ready,’ thought Eric, ‘hair and whatever else needs doing?’  What had he got into?

“So, if you two will strip down to your underwear and change into these robes, we can get started, Alan has explained to me that it’s your first time and I’m sure Erica will be shy so use the changing room over there. “

They went into the room, Eric was shocked as Julie happily took all her clothes off including her underwear, “all girls together” she said, before putting the robe on.

“Let me help you Erica.” She unzipped his dress and helped him get the tights off. There were a pair of slippers for them and a very large robe for Eric to wear.

Eric sat down and looked at Julie. “I can’t do this.”

“Why ever not?” She replied.

“Look at me.” He whispered. “I’m a boy with a pregnancy belly tied to me and you want me to model maternity wear.”

“It does sound a bit weird but currently you look like a harassed and tired pregnant girl. Wait and see what Vera can do and think of the money!”

“This is ridiculous.”

“What’s the worst that can happen?”

“Public ridicule, embarrassment, explaining to my mum; need I go on.”

“There you are then, nothing life threatening.” She smiled, he smiled then laughed.

“I suppose it’d be difficult to leave now. Let’s get this show on the road.”

They came out of the cubicle and found another lady waiting for them. This is Mary she’s helping me with the hair.” Said Vera. “Sit yourselves down. Mary you take Julie, I think she just needs a wash and trim, Erica’s mop needs more work.”

Eric’s eyes widened but Julie was already sat down and Mary was shampooing her hair. Eric sat at Mary’s char and she set to on his hair as well. She removed his clip on ear rings tut tuting as she did so and put them in Julie’s purse. Then she cleansed the makeup from his face and began washing his hair.

As Mary rinsed the suds from his hair she crouched down and whispered in his ear. “I know you know.”

“Know what?” replied Eric looking worried.

“You’re a boy. Don’t worry I’m not bothered, I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical explanation. Maybe.” She smiled. “Whatever, you’re were pretty convincing until I got close.  Now here’s the deal, I need this job and Alan’s convinced he’s got his model so we’re going to give him what he needs OK? You get paid, I get paid, everyone’s happy.”

Eric nodded.

“I’ll do your hair and makeup so well the camera won’t spot your real self and I’ll be careful with the clothes too. Now lie back and enjoy, once I’ve done your hair we’ll sugar your legs to remove those hairs.”

Eric again nodded his agreement.

Vera set to and snipped away at Eric’s hair. Eventually she decided she was happy and put him under the dryer. “Sit there love, I’ll do your legs now.” Eric hadn’t a clue what she was doing but there was a bit of pain. Eventually Vera was rubbing a smooth lotion onto his legs and they felt really nice. “that’s a special moisturiser that will give your pins a bit of a glow. Now for your nails”

‘Where will this end.’ thought Eric, ‘She’s doing a complete makeover.’ He looked across at Julie who was getting the same treatment, she smiled back at him.

Vera gave his toenails a covering with a bright pink varnish, then while that dried she moved onto his hands and gave them a manicure followed by the same colour.  His hair was now dry and she began to comb and curl it using tongs until she was satisfied then she set it with hairspray. Eric hadn’t seen himself but he now had a beautiful feminine pageboy style.

“Fortunately you don’t have any facial hair but I’ll need to use plenty of makeup the lights wash you out other wise. The foundation felt nice going on and Vera built up his features with eyeliner, mascara and blush followed by a pink lipstick to match his nails and finally a lip gloss to seal the look. Vera stood and looked at him. “Very good if I say so myself. Just one last thing.”

Eric jumped as her heard the clicks, two near each ear.

“There you are much better than clip on’s, would you like a drink dear? Use a straw to preserve your makeup.”

Eric nearly shed a tear but was distracted as Alan came back. “Vera!, as ever a beautiful job, what a transformation you do!”

‘You don’t know the half of it mate.’ Thought Eric. He looked across to Julie and his jaw dropped Mary had styled her hair into wavy curls, she looked like a supermodel.

Julie saw Eric as he looked at her, ‘Oh my gawd, what have they done he’s beautiful.’ She thought. “You look lovely Eric, er, ca.”

He was stunned as he’d just seen his own reflection, “thanks not half bad yourself.” He was looking wide-eyed at ‘his’ hair and ‘his’ makeup. Vera’s finishing touch, the two sparkling ear-rings caught his attention too.

“I’ll bet you’ve never had a makeover like that.” Said Alan proudly. “Vera always does a great job for me.”

“No, you’re right never like this.” Eric was still in shock.

---------------------------

 

Emily had dressed Brian in the denim dress, the padded bra did give him a bit of shape and he was now sat on the bed. The colour was returning to his cheeks and he looked a lot better.

“OK to come in?” A voice from outside the curtain.

“Yes,” replied Emily.

A woman entered wearing a plain tunic, clearly not a nurse and she was carrying a bag. “Oh good you’re up and going, that’s great. I’m Sarah I did your face while you were sleeping, I’ve come to brush your hair and fix your face.”

“There’s no need, really.” Whispered Brian.

“Of course there is, we can’t have you leaving looking like that. A girl must always look her best. I think you friend here could do with a bit of TLC too. I’ll not take no for an answer, swap places and pull the chair out a little.”

Brian complied, Sarah opened her bag and took out a brush with which she styled Brian’s hair, “You could do with a good cut dear.” She parted it in the centre and used two clips to hold it over his ears then used a little hairspray to fix it. “Now a little war paint, you have such lovely lashes.” She used a little pencil and mascara to frame his eyes.  Using a brush she applied lipstick and then a gloss coating.  Emily received much the same.

There, that’s a lot better. I’ve noticed you two don’t take good care of your nails, here have this card and go to my friend in the precinct she’ll give you a discount.”

“Thank-you very much.” Said Emily.

“You’re welcome, I hope you’re feeling better now.” Sarah packed up her things and drew the curtain back as she left.

Waiting outside the curtain was the nurse. “Ready to go girls?”

“Yes thank-you, sorry again for all the trouble we’ve caused.” Emily was doing the talking.

“It’s fine don’t worry. If only every delivery was so easy.” Nurse Harrison smiled. “Anyway your lift home awaits.”

The ‘girls’ looked puzzled.  “Oh yes, Sharon, the lady who called the ambulance for you has been waiting for you.”

“But what are we going to tell her?” Emily looked worried again.

“Don’t fret, we’ve told her everything, she’s pleased you are both fine and understands you didn’t mean to deceive. In fact I don’t think she’s had much excitement for a while.”

They collected their things, including the belly and set off to the waiting room.

“What are we going to do?” Brian asked Emily.

“Go to my house, I can get some of my brother’s stuff for you to wear and it’ll all be over.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Agreed Brian.

 

 

To be continued.....

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.
Chapter 5 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5

 

The photo shoot and discharge from hosptital

Chapter 5

 

“Come with me ‘Erica’,” Vera helped Eric out of the chair. “We need to get you dressed.”

“But Julie...” exclaimed Eric.

“Don’t worry about her dear, Mary will look after everything.” Said Vera.

Once in the changing room Vera helped Eric into some 60 Den black tights, they had a matt finish and felt really smooth on his newly hairless legs. “These are good for the photo’s as they don’t reflect the flash. We’ll probably use them for most of the shots, but I have some other colours if the dresses require it.”

Vera made sure Eric’s belly was comfortable and securely fixed, she gave him a new bra that was a lot fancier than the one he’d been given at school, it was also a better fit and much more comfortable.

The first dress was a conventional frilly mumsy maternity smock. The photographer directed ‘Erica’ and fired away taking 10 shots in quick succession.

Eric didn’t notice that Julie had emerged from her dressing room, the photographer captured the surprise on their faces as she joined him in the studio area. Her small belly caused the similarly styled dress she was wearing to flare at the front but obviously not as much as Eric’s, they posed alongside each other and did a jokey belly to belly shot.

“I’m doing shots with this on then we’ll redo some of the dresses without.” She said .

“What will your mother say?” laughed Eric.

“Nothing compared to the reaction yours would have.” She smiled back.

“Very true....Her face would be a picture.”

The shoot continued for an hour, lots of daywear dresses some designed to emphasise the bump, others to minimise it. Eric then had a break and they removed Julie’s belly and re-shot some of the dresses she wore earlier.

The next session featured t-shirt and maternity leggings ensembles, Eric found this more difficult as there were regular changes of leg wear. Some of the patterned styles of legging were bright and dynamic and matched with plain t-shirts.  Julie returned with her little belly fitted and modelled many of the same styles as Eric.

After this session they took a longer break, some nibbles and drinks arrived, Eric was pleased to take the weight off his feet, his back was starting to ache. ‘I know it’s a lot of money but I hope no-one ever asks where I got it,’ he thought. He and Julie were left alone as the photographer and the dressers reviewed the work so far.

“Enjoying yourself?” Julie looked concerned as Eric slumped in the chair.

“Never better.” He replied unconvincingly.

“It’s the super dressy party frocks next.” Julie was genuinely excited.

“Whoopy doop, I can’t believe I’ve been so lucky, I’ve probably worn more dresses than my sister.”

“You see it’s not all bad then.” Julie was teasing him. “Seriously, there’s just the one session left, soon be over.”

“Oh what a shame, can’t we come back tomorrow?” Eric really was looking forward to the end of this.

“Funny.”

The session started again, this time the dresses Julie wore were cleverly constructed to include either stretchable panels or adjustable fillets so the frocks looked conventional when she was  ‘not pregnant’  but adjusted to the small belly she wore later.

Eric’s dresses were very elegant, some hid the bump others showed it off. This time Vera wanted them to wear different hosiery so Eric got to try fishnet and patterned tights which he found had a very different feel to the plain opaque ones he had got used to. He found them quite itchy to start with and looked forward to getting his normal tights back on. Then he thought, ‘normal tights, what has happened to my mind?’

Eventually the last dress had been worn and the last photo taken. The photographer cleared up his kit and left, Julie and Eric had a drink as Vera and Mary cleared up and made sure the clothes were hung away.

“We need to tone down that make-up you have on so go and change into your robes.  Julie, Mary will help you and I’ll sort Erica out.” Vera as ever was in charge.

Eric was surprised as after removing the dress Vera began to unstrap the belly. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“You’ll be a lot more comfortable without this on won’t you? You really are only supposed to have them on for a couple of hours you know.”

“I will be glad to slim down again, this pregnancy lark is hard work.” Agreed Eric.

“Tell me about it, I’ve got 4 kids.” Vera laughed. “Now you’ll need this smaller bra.”

Eric let her fit the bra but was surprised when she inserted some silicon blobs into the cups.

“For girls who need a bit of help.” She smiled

As they left the cubicle Mary was already at work on Julie, taking off the heavy makeup and applying a simpler style. Vera did the same to Eric and brushed his hair out again. As she did he felt the ear rings and realised what he looked like, it was confusing for him how he could just forget and get used to the situation he was in.

Unknown to Eric, Julie had been selecting dresses to keep as the shoot went on, she particularly liked the evening dresses and had also reserved some of the leggings. She had also specified some the  maternity dresses Eric had worn so Alan would realise they had accepted his offer to keep wha they  Vera had selected one of these dark grey dresses for ‘Erica’ and once his makeup was complete took him back to the cubicle to put it on. She decided that it matched with some glossy wine coloured opaques they’d used on Julie. Eric found these really comfortable and the dress while fitted was very light and suited him. Vera had obtained some black court shoes with a 2” heel and when he looked in the mirror he saw a young girl.

Julie had a chosen a red dress and complemented it with patterned fishnet tights and a pair of courts similar to Eric although these had a higher heel. They stood together looking in the mirror, Julie whispered “You’re gorgeous. I can’t believe you look so good.”

“So are you.” He whispered in reply, desperately resisting the urge to kiss her.

“The boys will have to watch out tonight.” Vera interrupted. “I have packed away all the stuff you want to keep, and the ‘appendage’ of course. You’ll need transport to shift it so Julie I suggest you come back with your boyfriend to pick the stuff up. “

“I haven’t got a boyfriend.” Replied Julie, she paused. “Oh, I see who you mean.” Vera was looking at Eric and smiling.

“And finally, the recompense for all this effort. I told Alan that Erica didn’t have a bank account so both the cheques are made out to you Julie, don’t run off with all the money will you?”

She handed Julie an envelope, inside were two cheques for £1,000. There was also an expensive looking  shoulder bag each that had their cosmetics in.

“Now go out and have a good night you two. There’s some cash in there as well.”   

Vera accompanied them to the street entrance and waved them goodbye. Eric saw their reflections in the opposite shop window, all he saw was two girls out on the town.

----------------------------

“I’m so pleased you are both well!” Sharon exclaimed as Brian and Emily entered the waiting room. 

“We’re so sorry, how can we apologise?” Emily spoke but she and Brian hung their heads in shame.

“Apologise? No, don’t worry. What would I have done instead? Watched rubbish TV like Trisha, Lorraine or Loose Women, that’s what. I’ve been chatting to the people here and they want me to come in and use my old nursing skills when it’s convenient to me. I can’t thank you girls enough.” Sharon was on a real high, it took away the tension the ‘girls’ were feeling.

“I, We’re very pleased for you, that sounds great. We’re still sorry for the circumstances though.” Emily repeated their apology.

“Don’t fuss now dear it’s all forgotten. Did you know they’re looking for some girls your age to do work experience training. We could work together, wouldn’t that be great? I’ve already got the leaflets and forms for you.” 

“I think we’ll have to have a think about that Sharon, we have our school work to do.” Replied Emily. ‘I don’t think that’s something Brian would look forward to’ she thought.

“Of course my dear, of course I let my enthusiasm get run away with me sometimes. Come on then let’s get you out of here.”

They went with their bags and followed Sharon to her car.

“A bit of lunch first I think, you too need some food inside you.” Said Sharon, as she left the car park.

“Sharon, we haven’t any money, our purses are still in school.” Brian raised the courage to speak.

“I doubt you’ll be able to go in there today girls, it was still smoking as I left home. Don’t worry, my treat. “

She pulled into Pasta Hut (the new healthy version of Pizza Hut in the UK).  “I had a superb light meal here last week.”

‘Brilliant,’ thought Brian, ‘I know she’s being kind but when will this end?’

As they approached the waiter got the door for them. They were shown to a table and ordered various pasta dishes, the salad bar being set up as an all you can eat affair. The food made Brian and Emily feel a lot better, Brian was becoming more comfortable in the clothes and was following Emily’s lead as he watched how she ate and sat. Small portions, delicate movements, knees together straight back. He actually felt better about himself than if he’d been monstering a huge pizza and slouching in his normal way.

They finished the meal and Emily took Brian’s hand. “Time to freshen up Briana.”

He looked confused, but she was insistent. Then he got it, remembering girls go to the toilet together, something boys have never understood.

As they entered the toilet Brian was apprehensive but the restaurant was quiet and there was no one else in. Brian was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and pleasantness of the facility, there were nice soaps, flowers, tissues, this was a definite plus over a boy’s loo.

After they had used the toilet Emily called, “Come here Briana, we’ll need to touch up our lipstick after eating, the lady at the hospital gave me the cosmetics she used.”

Brian followed Emily’s lead, applying the lipstick, blotting and finally adding the lip-gloss. “You are getting good at this.” Said Emily.

“I absolutely hated it at first, I wasn’t comfortable when you did me up at school and felt like a freak. Now I’ve sat in a restaurant and had a meal, the clothes feel nice, I like having doors opened for me, the cosmetics feel and taste odd but not unpleasant. What must you think of me?”

Emily smiled, walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. At first shocked and then pleasantly surprised, Brian responded. They failed to hear the outer door being opened and pulled away in embarrassment as a lady entered the toilet. She gave them a quizzical look then a knowing smile as she passed by and entered a stall.

“We’ll have to redo our lipsticks now!” whispered Brian.

“Not too loud,” replied Emily, trying to suppress a fit of the giggles.

They finished up and returned to Sharon who had already paid the bill.

“Thank-you again Sharon, you’re too kind to us. Is there anything we can do to repay you?” asked Emily.

“Your company and getting me out of myself has been my reward. You’re welcome.” Sharon replied. “I’d love to have you with me at the hospital if you can arrange it.”

Brian looked anxious, Emily re-assured him by saying. “It’s a kind offer but I doubt we’ll be able to take the time out.”

“Well the offer is there if you can.” Sharon looked disappointed. “Now where to, I expect you will be wanting to get home?”

“We left our phones and keys at school so I don’t know if there’s anyone in.” Said Emily.

“I know there’s no one in until later.” chipped in Brian

“No problem Emily, borrow my mobile.” Said Sharon.

Emily intended to take Brian back home, originally it was to change him back, now she had other plans for him.

 

 

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.
Chapter 6 by Amanda Walker
Author's Notes:
Just when they thought it was all over. It wasn't!

Chapter 6

 

 

“Look at you now, all dressed up and nowhere to go.” Julie linked arms with Eric and began to walk through the precinct towards the town square.  It was quiet as most of the shops had closed and people had made their way home. “Hold onto me until you get used to the shoes, remember toe first not heel like boys do.”

“Thanks, where are we going?” Eric was still unsure where, or how, this was going to end. He couldn’t just change clothes now.

“The Rose and Crown has a terrace bar with waiter service, we can have a sit down and plan what we do next.”

“OK I could murder a beer.”

“I think a white wine would be more appropriate, maybe a spritzer? We are laydeeezs and must behave appropriately. I don’t think I’ve ever been so smartly dressed.”

‘Yes I am a Laydee today’ thought Eric. “OK, lead on, I don’t think we’ll have trouble getting served.”

“That definitely won’t be a problem, we might have trouble paying though.”

Eric didn’t understand that comment and continued walking. It was getting easier and he was very glad to be rid of the belly, the clothes were comfortable and he’d spent enough time dressed like this today to be used to the breeze round his legs and the weight of the faux breasts on his chest.

They reached the pub and walked through to the terrace at the rear. Eric noticed the men checking them out , even those with a partner managed a sneaky glance. It was strange it made him feel good even though it made him uncomfortable as well, it was like being on display.

Julie noticed his reaction and as they sat down whispered. “Now you know what it’s like for a girl. You feel like a commodity sometimes but it’s nice to know that they did look appreciatively.”

A waiter appeared and Julie ordered two white wine spritzers as she had planned.

Eric whispered back “It was an education, I feel embarrassed because I know I behave exactly the same way.”

“So Erica, you’ve learned something today.”

“I’ve learned an awful lot today. This is all very nice but I do want to get back to normal, being like this is a tension and I’m getting tired.”

“You have no need to worry, I’m astounded what Vera could do, you look great. In fact I look great, I’ve never managed to look this good before.”

“You do look lovely” Eric said unguardedly.

Julie was pleasantly surprised by Eric’s comment, she’d suspected he was taking an interest. 

The waiter returned with their drinks, Julie offered the waiter a ten pound not but he deferred.  “Thank-you but t he gentlemen at the bar have covered this bill miss.”

Julie and Eric looked at the bar and two men raised their glasses to them. Eric looked at Julie, “smile and raise your glass back,” she said. “That’s the opening gambit, they don’t expect anything from it yet. However if they come and join us and order a bottle we’ll make a our excuses and leave.”

“I feel uncomfortable about it.”

“I understand, I did the first time it happened, it’s a game with unwritten rules. You won’t have noticed their wedding rings?”

“I wasn’t looking to be honest.” Eric was impressed with Julie’s observational skills.

“In town on business, most are completely honourable and just looking for a bit of company in return for free drinks. Others expect more....”

“More?”

“You are an innocent aren’t you Erica? A lovely sweet innocent mind you.”

Erica blushed and lowered his eyes, this was the first time Julie had called him Erica, her words made him feel like an inexperienced you girl.

“Anyway back to the exit strategy.”

“The what?”

“How we get you back to normal. It’s a shame really to waste the makeover you’ve had but I understand your discomfort.”

“If you remember this wasn’t my choice but I did it to help you get £1000. I certainly wasn’t expecting to end up looking like this. There’s no benefit to me other than the experience is there?”

“Not unless you want to pull yourself a fella tonight I suppose?”

“Exactly.”

“You’ve pulled me though. Eric or Erica I think you’re really sweet.” Eric smiled, he had hoped Julie might like him a little, but this was much better than he expected.  “I’ll make a few calls now, we need to get to my house to change you back, more’s the pity, my mum should be home now.”

“Thanks, I must ring my mum too to let her know I’ll be late.”

“Tell you what, why not sleepover? We can borrow some of my brother’s stuff in the morning, he leaves for work very early, in fact everyone does. Tell your mum you’re crashing at a mate’s.”

“Thanks, I’ll need time to wash all of this off and get my hair back in order.”

---------------

Emily rang her home number but there was no reply, just the answering machine.

“Sorry Sharon, there’s no one home yet. We don’t want to impose on your time anymore, if you drop us in town we’ll get home OK.”

“Impose? I don’t think so, I’m just loving being useful. Time for Plan B.”

“Plan B?” Asked Brian.

“A surprise for you, courtesy of Sarah, the welfare lady at the hospital.”

“And it is?” asked Emily

“A surprise.” Sharon was enjoying this. “Buckle up, we’re off to town.”

Emily and Brian looked at each other with resigned expressions, they were in Sharon’s hands. She drove them into the centre and parked in the precinct multi storey.

“Here we are girls, let’s go.” Sharon led them to the lift and down to the precinct. They still had no idea where they were going although Emily thought she may have guessed, if she was right Brian wouldn’t be happy.  They continued through the mall until they reached the open areas of the market square and Sharon took them into Bee’s Beauty.

“Hello I’m Sharon, Sarah from the hospital sent us.” Sharon introduced them with a flourish.

“Hello, I’m Beverley I received your call. How lovely to have three new faces, and two pretty young girls, are they your daughters Sharon?”

“Sadly no, just a couple of waifs and strays I picked up today. They’ve had a bit of a day so far, so I want to treat them, and myself of course. You don’t mind me using the promotional vouchers from Sarah do you?”

“Of course you can use the vouchers, we want to get people in to try our services. My colleagues will take the girls, Sharon you’re with me. Anyone want a tea or coffee? ”

“I thought we were getting away from this.” Hissed Brian to Emily.

“I know but what can we do, run away?” Emily replied. She expressed sympathy to Brian but was secretly enjoying his discomfort and the additional layers of femininity that were being applied. “it’s just an introduction voucher they normally don’t do much don’t worry. I expect they’ll just manicure your nails, Susan mentioned they needed doing.” 

“I suppose I can stand that, we’ve nowhere else to go have we.”

The assistants helped them into protective smocks and they sat alongside each other in the treatment chairs. Sharon had been chatting to Beverley and joined them shortly afterwards.

“Just lie back and enjoy, we’ve got our instructions.” The first assistant said happily.

‘Hmmm. Emily said it should be simple’ Thought Brian. ‘I hope she’s right.’

 One of the first things to happen were their fingers being placed in bowls, ‘to soften the nails and cuticles’ they were told. They then had their makeup removed and a facepack applied.

What Brian hadn’t expected was his head then being laid back and the assistant begin to shampoo his hair. “It’s been a while since this was cut properly.” She said. “It’ll feel a lot better once we’re done.”

Brian was anxious about what was happening around him but he was laid back in a chair wearing a facepack and with wet hair, he could hardly run for it. 

The hairdresser began to comb and cut his hair, he knew nothing about hairdressing so when he heard layering and feathering it meant nothing. As this was going on his hands had been removed from the bowls and he could feel his nails being worked on.  He couldn’t see anything but was assaulted by the smells and sounds around him. He felt absolutely powerless.

Eventually the work on his hair was finished and he felt a dryer hood being manoeuvred behind him and the hot air on his scalp. Similar noises were coming from where Emily was sitting. “Just lie back and relax dear, it will be about 10 minutes to dry your hair off then we’ll finish your face.”

‘What on earth will this look like when they’ve done?’ he thought. Now he felt someone working on his hands holding each finger and the smell of polish.

After what seemed like hours the dryer was removed and he could feel something being placed on his head. He heard a voice, ”Don’t worry it’s just a band to keep your hair back while we do your face, I’m going to peel back the face pack now, then you’ll feel me using a cleanser to remove any remainder. Don’t worry I’ll talk you through what I do. “

The face pack and eye pads were removed and his skin felt lovely. After the cleanser the girl used a moisturiser which made his skin feel nice and supple.

Brian managed to glance across at Emily, they were already applying her makeup as her hair was already in good condition and had taken less effort to style.

Emily was enjoying the treatment, she was good at cosmetics but was self taught, she was learning from the techniques used by the professional. She looked across at Brian, they had taken a lot of weight out of his hair and even though it wasn’t quite dry it moved much better now. What he might think would be another matter.

The beauticians created a ‘no makeup’ look for the girls using light foundation and minimal highlighting of their eyes with subtle colours. They both had a light pink lipstick with subtle gloss, Emily was very impressed as she looked at the beautifully applied matching polish on her nails.

Brian was lost in the moment when he felt his earlobes go cold and thought nothing of it until he felt a click. Emily was shocked that they had gone ahead and put the studs in without asking and she now realised that Sharon had specified all of their treatments in advance. It was kind of her but...

Brian still didn’t realise what had happened to him, the girl finished his makeup and began to comb and finally dry his hair. As she finished she removed the smock and turned him to face the mirror.

“Oh my....” exclaimed Brian

“Happy?” enquired the girl not realising that this wasn’t the reaction of a grateful young girl.

“Errr, OK yes thank-you.” He was still polite despite the things that had been done to him. ‘I was surprised with the effect Emily’s makeover had but this is another level, I don’t see me at all. My hair is beautiful, the scraggy mop is gone, my mum will be pleased. ’ He thought.

He looked at Emily who returned a loving smile, it was then that he felt the throb in his ears and looking back in the mirror in horror realised there were diamond studs in His ears. This was too much and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Emily saw his distress and rushed over, “she’s just overwhelmed,” she told the beautician.

“What have they done?” whispered Brian to Emily. “I can’t have pierced ears and earrings.”

Thinking on her feet Emily replied, “they will heal up very quickly if you remove the studs, we’ll tell your family it was for a bet or a charity challenge if they notice. Now use this tissue and dab your eye or you’ll spoil your new makeup.” She squeezed his hand and he gave her a weak smile.

“Of course I mustn’t spoil my makeup....   Sorry this is all a bit..” His voice tailed off.

“I know, we’ll get going soon. I promise.”

“Oh Emily I just want to....”

“So do I,” she whispered back with a wicked smile.

That cheered Brian up a bit. He brushed away the tear and thanked the girl who’d done his makeover. “I’m sorry” he said “I was just moved by what you’d done and how I looked.”

He noticed Emily talking with Sharon, the look of delight on Sharon’s face had faded as Emily spoke to her and she came across to Brian. “Emily has pointed out my silliness and I hope you’ll accept my apologies. I got carried away again and should have asked your permission to do your earrings.”

“I was shocked and I’m not sure what my mum will say.” Replied Brian.

“I understand, please realise I had no intention to hurt you. However they do work very well and you look lovely, they will heal up if you remove them. I’m sure your mother got some grief from her parents when she had hers done. ”

“That’s the point, she hasn’t got pierced ears.” Replied Brian. “But Emily came up with a way out, I’ll say that I’m the only one in class who hadn’t had it done and they dared and sponsored me to do it for charity.”

“Oh Brianna you are a clever and I must say understanding and reasonable young lady.” Sharon kissed him on the cheek. “Now my young ladies stand with me while Beverley takes our picture.”

After the photo’s Emily tried again to reach her family on the phone and managed to get hold of her mother who would said she would be home in a couple of hours.

“Mum will be at home at six.” Emily told Sharon.

“That’s lovely, well we have a little time to kill and you two are so beautiful how about a little drink? I know just the place it has a lovely terrace….”

 

To be continued

 

 

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.
Chapter 7 by Amanda Walker

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Chapter 7

 

Julie and Eric made their calls.

Eric managed to explain to his mum what had happened, well, only the very edited highlights, and that he would be ‘crashing at a mates’ tonight.

Julie arranged that her mother would pick them up in an hour.

The waiter returned with a tray , on it were a bottle of champagne  and 4 glasses. “With the compliments of the gentlemen at the bar, ladies. They asked me to request that they may join you.”

Before either could answer the two men had pulled up chairs and sat between Julie and Eric.

“May I?” The first man had picked up the bottle and began to pour a glass of bubbly for the ‘girls’, his friend handed the glasses out. “sorry to be so forward but we could not resist getting to know such beautiful young ladies who have obviously taken a great deal of care in their appearance tonight. I’m Geoff and this is Derek.”

Julie and Eric were taken aback and hadn’t reacted other than to politely accept the drinks proffered.

‘You have no idea how much care has gone into my appearance.’ Thought Eric. ‘So much for Julie’s experience in handling such situations.’

 “You’ve probably noticed we are married men.” Geoff held up his ring finger and smiled. “Please be assured it is your company we would like, nothing more. We’re here on business tonight and I’m sick of only having his ugly mug to look at all night” 

Derek took mock offence at this slight and held Eric’s hand. “Please, young lady, protect me from this uncouth brute.” Eric’s inclination was to pull away but Derek had taken a firm hold of his hand. “Don’t be shy, I don’t bite.”

“Well, only when he’s really hungry.” Joked Geoff.

Eric smiled weakly.

“And what do we call you ravishing young ladies?” Geoff was now sat close to Julie who was looking as uncomfortable as Eric.

“I’m Julie and my friend is Erica.”

“Gorgeous names to match your beauty.” Geoff’s hand was now on Julie’s knee. She was doing a rabbit in the headlights type freeze, she couldn’t react. Derek took the lead from Geoff and his hand now settled on Eric’s knee.

‘How to get out of this politely?’ Thought Eric. ‘We don’t want to make a scene and I certainly don’t want to be exposed.’

---------------------------------------------------------------

Emily and Brian, accompanied by Sharon made their way through the bar following the same route as Eric and Julie. They didn’t take any notice of the two couples at the far table on the terrace. They sat at a table and by change both Emily and Brian had their backs to their friends.

A waiter came over and they ordered refreshing spritzer drinks. Sharon insisted on paying.

“Isn’t this nice?” Asked Sharon. “What a day we’ve had, I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have.”

“It’s been different.” Said Brian. “I don’t think anyone will believe what has happened.” ‘And I wont be telling them either’, he thought .

“You have been very kind Sharon. You could have been angry and I wouldn’t have blamed you, we deceived you, not intentionally of course, and all you’ve done is look after us. We’ve done nothing for you how can we re-pay you?” Emily couldn’t believe this lady had treated them so well when she had good reason to have got them into trouble.

“Re-pay me? You already have. I was in the habit of sitting watching dreadful afternoon TV and not getting out and about. I haven’t had so much fun in a long time.” She smiled. “There is one thing.”

“Of course.” Replied Emily.

“I’d really like it if you joined me at the hospital on occasion, I know you have your studies but it would be nice to see you every now and again. You would also be repaying the hospital for their kindness and discretion.”

“I know that I can probably do some days with you.” Said Emily. “but Brianna is off to college soon.”

“It’s a lovely idea Sharon.” Said Brian. “I can’t promise but I will try to join you. Maybe when I’m back from college we can meet up?” This wasn’t what he really meant. ‘I’m sorry, but to be honest I do hope you’ll forget.’ He thought.

“Lovely I’ll look forward to it. You don’t have to, but that would make me happy.”

Suddenly a raised voice made them all jump.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Get off me you perve!” Julie leapt to her feet. She pushed Geoff’s hand away. “He had his hand up my skirt!”

“Shut up you little tease, you take our drinks with no complaint!” Geoff was reacting to being found out and grabbed her arm.

“Leave her alone you ******”  called out Eric as he attempted to rise to his feet. He was held back by Derek and by stumbling on his unfamiliar heels.

Before he realised it Geoff was on the floor with his face pressed to the tiles. “Don’t struggle and I won’t hurt you.” Said Brian quietly.

Geoff realised he was in no position to argue. “OK you got it.” He replied.

If he realised he’d been taken down by what looked like a girl he may have fought back but that would have been a mistake. Brian for all his quiet nature was a brown belt at karate and practising for higher qualification.

“Emily and Sharon had followed Brian’s quick move and were stood over Derek. He held his hands up in surrender, releasing his grip on Eric. “Ladies, it’s a misunderstanding, there’s no harm done.”

“Leave now.” Said Brian with such authority that Derek jumped up and stared to edge away.

“Allow me young lady. I’ll take over now.”

Brian took the offer of a very large hand presented by the resident bouncer and attempted to present a ladylike appearance again. The huge man had features that only a mother could love and was probably quarried not born.

“Nice ‘ashi barai’” he said. As Brian rose to his feet he stepped back and gave him a formal bow.

Brain smiled and returned the bow to a fellow practitioner. “Domo aragato” he replied, this elicited another formal bow, the bouncer smiled and picked Geoff up with little or no effort.

“You’ll be leaving then sirs?” he snarled as ‘accompanied’ them out to the street giving Brian a smile and a cheeky wink as he passed.

“This may be a very stupid question, but do you know each other?” Asked Sharon.

“The ‘girls’ laughed and Julie said “Yes we know each other but I think we have some questions to ask and stories to tell. There’s been a lot going on today.”

Sharon looked puzzled but decided there were things between them that she didn’t need to know.

   

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=66