In the land of Home Acres by grandma
Summary:

A young boy is sent to a special camp from school to change his "whatever" attitude however uppon arrival strange things begin to occur and the male campers including Ryan and his pals begin to slowly change over the course of thier month's stay into girls. The mysterious transformations seem to stem from the mysteriously vacant "Camp Captain" and her staff of only female employees. As campers also begin to dissapear aswell as change Ryan and the other occupants of Cabin 6 begin to investigat and secretly try to find some sort of reversal for the changes without the staff of Home Acres knowing.   


Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult to Teen AR
Categories: Chemical or Drug Induced Change
Genre: Mystery
Keywords: Hormones
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11891 Read: 105827 Published: 10 Apr 2009 Updated: 13 Apr 2009

1. Chapter 1: Arrival by grandma

2. Chapter 2: What's wrong with you dude? by grandma

3. Chapter 3: Exercise and Cleaning...sounds like fun! by grandma

4. Chapter 4: Prisoner of the Mad Home-Maker! by grandma

5. Chapter 5: A rude awakening and new introductions.... by grandma

Chapter 1: Arrival by grandma
Author's Notes:
Ryan and his friends arrive at the mysterious Home Acres camp site and also meet the strangely over-girly "Camp Captain" Susan. Soon things start to get wierd around them and soon the changes effect them too.

I could never expect what was going to happen to me in a life-time being how unusual it was. It’s not everyday when you become the same breast size as your guidance counsellor when just a day before you were a 16 year old boy. My name is….was Ryan and I’m going to tell you how my life was changed forever. 

 

It started exactly one year ago when me, my Aunt Lizzie and my guidance counsellor July sat down in July’s office in the school discussing my ‘aggressive’ behaviour. 

 

“Mrs. Moir I’m afraid Ryan’s progress has been slowing up dramatically over the past month, and also every one of his teachers have complained about him saying that he’s been aggressive towards them and the other students” 

 

Aunt Lizzie looked disappointingly at me and tutted, when she did I felt like smacking her that is such a rude thing to do I hate that! 

 

She turned to July and began to express her own concerns for my apparent built up rage.

“I understand July Ryan has been acting strangely the past month or so, I too have noticed it, saying that though it was around the anniversary of Donald and Mary’s death that his anger flared up”

 Now I felt like tutting, my parents had died in a car crash only a year ago and around April that year was the anniversary of their death, I admit that it made me angry but it certainly wasn’t the reason that I was being so negative at the time. Because really that was all I was being was negative the worst thing I did that whole time to someone was convince a buddy that the film he wanted to see so badly was the biggest load of crap ever and he never saw it, seriously that was the worst. I had, had no problem with any of my teachers other than my germen but in my class it was normal to have your arguments with Mrs. Gussenbammer. However I kept my mouth shut, they could believe what they want to believe I don’t care. (Oh how I would dread those words)

 “There is one programme that may be able to help Ryan deal with all of that anger” July queried.  

Aunt Liz looked at July with anticipation. 

 

“What kind of programme?” 

 

“Who cares?” I said finally and I was replied with a double “Shhhh!” from the two women. I just shook my head and listened to what I would most likely be expected to get up to for the next two weeks. 

 

“Well” July continued “This programme takes teenage boys who have problems with controlling their rage and anger, there will be a few other students there but not a lot as the numbers were pretty low this year, however I’m sure Ryan would learn discipline and self respect and also respect for others while he’s there” 

 

“So is it like some kind of military thing or a boot camp or what?” I asked. 

 

July looked at me quite evilly, “Yes, I guess you could call it a boot camp of some sorts” she said with a grin.

 “Whatever” I said.

 Aunt Lizzie had been reading the leaflet for a while now which I wasn’t allowed to get a look at because it would spoil the surprise apparently, there was a picture of some women on the front which is all I saw I just thought they were staff or something. Aunt Lizzie signed me up to this mysterious boot camp type thing and I accepted I wasn’t really caring either way to be honest it wasn’t like I was going to do anything that I didn’t want to and if it was a military type thing then there was bound to be all the usual canoeing and rock climbing stuff which I‘d happily volunteer for. 

  A week passed and it was time for me to go to this place which still remained nameless every time I had asked for some sort of explanation Aunt Lizzie had brushed me off or changed the subject which bugged me but I didn’t want to add insult to injury because she looked genuinely disappointed in me for some reason, I hadn’t done anything but I didn’t want her to feel any more miserable than she already was I mean I don’t care usually but I’m not a monster. Also she had been doing her best trying to be a parent to me since my mom and dad died and I completely respected her for that, I just had trouble showing it most of the time. 

I headed down to the bus station where I saw July standing in front of a bunch of nerdy looking kids, some I knew from my classes and most of them were smart-asses and deserved to be here but I guess they got enough punishment from my friends getting their heads flushed down the toilet now and then. I wasn’t a bully I was more a bully’s associate I watched from the sidelines. 

 

And some of them were actually nice guys who I talked to now and then. We all got on the bus and it was then I noticed that there weren’t many girls, I mean I wasn’t expecting many anyway but there was only like three compared to a surprising bus-full of boys. I was the last to get on and I was walking down the long isle of this bus. I had seen this scenario many times before with these very people being refused a seat next to someone due to their social status or the amount of spots they had compared to the jocks. But in my version they were disallowing me a seat because they were afraid of me, I don’t know why though I never did anything to them I just laughed when it happened. Still if you encourage bullying your just as bad right? 

 

Well I found an empty seat next to a kid I had never seen before, he was looking out of the window and hadn’t noticed my recurring rejections. So I sat down next to him. He looked at me for a second and went back to the window. I have a very short attention span and I guess sitting next to a guy who you won’t talk with the whole trip would be boring so I introduced myself which wasn’t like me at all. 

 

“Uh hey I’m Ryan” I said a bit uneasy at this situation. He looked at me again he had similar features to me longish hair and light colouring only his eyes were green not blue. “Hi I’m Francis” he said to me and held out his hand and I shook it. 

 

“Nice to meet ya, I haven’t seen you in school before are you new?” 

 

“Yeah I just moved here two days ago, if you’re thinking I must be pretty screwed up to get on a trip like this within two days well it wasn’t, I had this sort of stuff back at my old school too”

 “Oh okay….” I said kind of nervous. However the rest of the trip me and Francis talked a lot and I found out that he used to live in Canada which became really apparent to me when he started saying “aboot” instead of “about” which reminded me of my Scottish relative. He also learned of my parent’s death and he told me of a similar situation as his dad had died not to long ago.

 We eventually arrived at this place after an exsaughsting 6 hour drive from the bus station into a small town north of our own. I had barley looked outside because I wasn’t at the window but when I got out I was surprised to find a group of women standing there getting ready to welcome us to our temporary home for the next month. Wait???!!! A month I got told it was only two weeks? We were originally getting the two weeks off school which was an added bonus but a month that wasn’t just a change in the time that was a month off of our education, I mean I wasn’t complaining I hated school as much as the next person but even I was startled at this prolonged stay.

  A woman then stepped forward and hushed us up as we talked about the new month to each other. The woman was middle aged but extremely good looking I felt tingly just looking at her, it was also strange because I never usually ogled at women who were just as old as my Aunt Liz but my god she was stunning. She had blonde hair tied in a pony tail and she was wearing a flowery green dress. I thought it was strange though she seemed to be wearing stuff you’d expect a housewife from the early 50’s to wear but hey she was still hot!

  “Hello people my name is Susan and I’m going to be your Camp Captain for the next month! Now all of you are here because you have some problems dealing with your emotions and that’s okay but hopefully here at Home Acres we could help you out on that!” she said really bubbly and stupidly like a kids cartoon. And I finally knew the name of this place “Home Acres” I thought it was pretty catchy being the way the staff were dressed, god help us if we have any women’s rights activists in the group. Then she blabbed on for a while about cabins and stuff I kind of zoned out at that point, she just said to pick a bed for yourself and find a room all cabins are available.

  Well me and Francis agreed early on we would be in the same cabin. So we went to Cabin 6. In there we were met by a girl named Danielle and some nerdy guy named Brent. I knew Danielle from my English class I thought she was always pretty I had even considered asking her out but despite her good looks and fashion sense she was political which drifted her away from the cheerleader girls whose closest thing to a debate was which guy was hotter, and she wasn’t the kind of girl to be involved with THAT kind of discussion. Brent I knew through my friends unfortunately, he was a regular for a dunking but I had always liked the kid and in fact whenever my buddies would try and mess around with him I would tell them to leave him alone and for that he stuck to me like glue which was really annoying.

  “Ryan! Hi Ryan I didn’t know you were here too, this is going to be so much fun!” Brent said.

 “Who’s the fan?” Francis asked jokingly.

 “That’s just Brent, he’s always like that” I said trying to defend my numero uno fan.

 “Hey Ryan so I guess you’ve got issues to then huh?” Danielle asked.

 “Yep pretty much” I said laughing.

 Then as we were about to all get ready to set up shop an announcement was broadcast over the speakerphones.

 “Ahem attention tonight we will be holding a special relaxation session so that we can get a good head start on our work, would all um….…..‘angry people’ please come to the main hall which is located at just behind cabin 6 at 8’oclock tonight thank you”

 “Angry people?” Danielle asked herself.

 “8 o’clock!! We haven’t had something to eat yet I’m starving!” Francis shouted, we heard mumbling agrees from the other side of the walls, everyone was hungry. But maybe we’d get something to eat while we were there I thought. So at 8 the occupants of Cabin 6 including myself joined the rest of the angry people as they called us at the main hall I also noticed a greater number from us all, Danielle later informed me that there were kids from other schools and we had come in late. Cabin 6 was the only all empty cabin left at the time we took it. We all entered the massive hall and there were mats everywhere for some reason, I guessed we were doing yoga or something that I was definitely sitting out of. Then a new woman appeared in front of us, and began to speak. As she did I noticed that all of the female staff were standing at the sides watching us like hawks. It creeped me out a bit. The new woman called herself Amy and she explained what we were going to do, it wasn’t yoga but something like it. She played the usual yoga type relaxation crappy music and told us to shut our eyes and lie down on the mats and that was all we had to do, just lay there in silence and listen. So I did that, that wasn’t too bad I might have even got a nap if it wasn’t for the crappy sounds of the rainforest CD on. As I lay there in darkness I felt myself drifting off to sleep, and then “OW!” I felt a large nip in my back, Amy quickly told us to keep our eyes shut as it was all part of the process. I could hear all of the other kid’s screams of pain aswell, what the hell was that?

She told us to expect more and I didn’t like it. After the whole session was finished we were made to endure 5 nips each, 2 in the neck, 2 on the back and 1 in the stomach. We all staggered back to our cabins to get some rest and me Brent and Francis were shocked to discover that Danielle didn’t get nipped. The next morning I woke up feeling strange I moved my hair out of my eye and that’s when I noticed it was longer than it was before, I just regarded it as my hair growing fast but Francis also woke up the same and Brent had the same length of hair that I had, had yesterday this was strange as he had very short hair before. I also thought I was putting on weight but it was more like puppy fat than anything else, which was just as bad in my opinion. Then we got a second announcement it was time for breakfast......

End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Grandma. All rights reserved.
Chapter 2: What's wrong with you dude? by grandma
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Grandma. All rights reserved.

I couldn’t wait to get my breakfast, I’m sure everyone felt the same as we hadn’t eaten anything at all since yesterday. I walked with Francis and Brent to the dining hall and Danielle had decided to sit with the small group of girls that were also here. The numbers had grown since yesterday after I discovered there were also kids from other schools here too. I couldn’t stop staring at Brent as he fiddled around with his new long hair, I mean I was used to it but Brent was practically getting his hands caught in the thing and it had gone all curly. I was still in shock at the strange hair scenario each of us three had had, as all of us now had longer hair than the day before, your hair just doesn’t completely grow over-night y’know.

 

“How do you guys think this happened anyway?” Brent asked completely entangled in his curly locks.

 

“What?” Francis asked.

 

“The hair thing I mean how on Earth does hair grow that quickly!?”

 

 

 

“Uh I don’t know” Francis said.

 

 

 

“I think it had something to do with that ‘relaxation’ thing last night with all of those nips in us, I don’t know something’s up” I said.

 

 

 

“Well can we eat first before we solve the mystery mister ace detective?” Francis asked sarcastically.

 

 

 

I just sighed and walked on. We reached the dining hall and it was packed there was hardly any room for us to sit but we managed to squeeze in beside three guys from another school who like us were having a heated discussion on their new hair. As I looked around I noticed that every single person in the room had long hair. And that was strange it’s not like theres an infection going around that causes people to grow their hair at an unusually quick rate or something.

 

 

 

Francis had been kind enough to go get our breakfasts for us all and we dug in like crazy, we were so hungry we could have eat the bowl and spoon too. Then right behind us stood Susan the Camp Captain, she smiled down at us with our mouths full of cereal and said “Good morning boys I hope you’re having a wonderful breakfast this morning”

 

 

 

“Uh….thanks, its pretty good I guess” I said back and Brent and Francis nodded with me.

 

 

 

“Alrighty then” she turned to face the whole dining hall and she got everyone’s attention.

 

 

 

“Hello this morning angry people I hope your all less angry today, anyway I’ve been overhearing many people talk about the strange situation that our male campers had last night when their hair had grown longer, I’ve just been told by the county ranger that a special kind of air pollen has been causing allergic reactions like this to happen all over the town…..”

 

 

 

“Wait a minute….is she serious?” Francis asked

 

 

 

“Bullshit man!” The whole dining hall shut up right there, the kid sitting next to me from another school had shouted it and was quickly taken out of the hall I guess it was to be told off or something but I agreed with him I just didn’t have the balls to say it when she was like 3ft away from me. After the dining hall fiasco we saw bullshit boy’s buddies run after him outside and we decided to follow, we then saw two women dragging an unconscious kid away; it was BULLSHIT BOY! We all secretly followed BB and his two kidnappers all the way to behind the P.E block of the camp, and was put down there. The two women looked around and then opened a secret door that led to somewhere underground and then they didn’t come out. We all left as soon as possible we didn’t really want to confront these women in case they killed us or something because that was what we thought happened to BB.

 

 

 

Later on that night back in Cabin 6 Danielle noticed how jumpy we all were and asked us about what happened when we ran off as she’d saw. So we told her, at first she didn’t believe us but then we reassured her that we were telling the truth. That whole night was spent pacing the floor wandering what they kept down there or what they did down there. Then we all got really sleepy besides Danielle. Danielle commented on the fact that all of the weird things seemed to happen to the boys because when she was talking to the girls at her table earlier they also said that they didn’t feel any nips during the relaxation session or had any growth in hair. She started to come up with a conspiracy and explain it but we were already sleeping by this point.

 

 

 

That night I had the weirdest dream, I was wearing really big high-heels and trying to walk on them but I kept falling, then Camp Captain Susan helped me up and I looked just like her and acted just like her and then I woke up. What the hell was all that about? I found myself to be the last one up and again I felt weird today I felt my hair to see if it had gotten longer or something but instead I found my skin to be really smooth and soft. Danielle and Brent weren’t there but Francis was staring at the mirror in awe of himself.

 

 

 

“Um Francis what are you do--” I stopped myself right there, my voice was different it was high pitched and slightly feminine it was still a guy’s voice but like a feminine dude’s voice or a manly woman or whatever. Then Francis turned around and looked at me all dopey eyed.

 

 

 

“Hey Ryan have you ever thought that maybe being a guy isn’t all that great”

 

He said in an even more feminine voice than me.

 

“What?!!!” I screamed!

 

 

 

“Ah y’know just like do you ever wonder what it would be like if you were a girl sometimes?”

 

 

 

“No, no I do not! And you shouldn’t either!”

 

 

 

I walked over to him and realised that I was shorter, what the hell was happening to me. I decided to hold off my new height, skin and voice for later, I had to snap Francis out of this weird trance like state he was in. So I tried and tried but it seemed to be no use, I tried to talk to him about video games since I was thinking off the top of my head typical guy things to do, what was even weirder than the fact that Francis changed the topic back to the whole being a girl thing I was finding it kind of hard thinking of normal everyday guy activities, I mean why? I was a typical guy who did these things. Then I remembered that Francis had sneaked a porno in and I found my one chance to snap him back into masculinity by showing him pictures of hot chicks!

 

 

 

So I raided his bag and he didn’t object at all, I pulled out the porno which was just your basic deal no hardcore stuff in there or anything it was just your average mag that boys snuck around with. So I tried to find the best looking girl I could and when I finally found her she was in an extremely sexy pose which was making me tingly again only usually it would have more of an effect on me but it didn’t. I showed the picture to Francis and instead of jumping back into boydom he instead commented that the girl’s high heels were cute. I was next to smacking him when Danielle and Brent walked in. I noticed Brent was walking with a limp for some reason, they were both holding packets of things to eat like chocolate and stuff, I had forgotten that the canteen was always open and they sold candy I all of a sudden got a craving for chocolate. It was such a bad craving in fact that I ditched Francis and snatched it from Danielle’s hands. Danielle replied by hitting me playfully on the arm but I just ignored it.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with you guys?” She asked. “I mean Brent is talking funny and--”

 

 

 

“Hey!” Brent objected but I could here it that his voice was also higher and feminine like me and Francis I just hoped to god he wasn’t acting like Francis. I looked at that chocolate with pure angst and I gobbled it down in a matter of seconds. Danielle looked at me as if I were a pig or something so I quickly cleaned myself up, very thoroughly aswell.

 

 

 

“Sorry Danielle I just had a total craving thing going on there I couldn’t help myself, and yeah I know my voice sounds weird so does Francis’, and there is something really wrong with him he can’t stop talking about being a girl” I said.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Yeah it’s not that big a deal, so I think it might be a cool thing why not?” Francis defended himself but Danielle was having none of it. Danielle walked over to him and then looked around at me, she told both me and Brent to leave the room and I knew exactly what she was doing. I got jealous though I mean I liked Danielle so why did Francis have to be the one to get a sexy peek?!!! I started thinking he did it on purpose just so she would do what she was doing, however that thought quickly exited my head as I saw many uh ‘happy campers’ walking around acting like girls, their hands were flopping over, they swayed their hips when they walked and talked like me, Francis and Brent.

 

Me and Brent looked at each other and realised that something was seriously wrong here, guys were acting like girls, we were physically changing, there was an underground lair where people were apparently killed or kept and I suddenly felt like I needed to cry. So I did and Brent joined in. I don’t know why on Earth I was doing it, it just felt like it needed to be let out for some reason.

 

 

 

After that happened Danielle and Francis walked out of the Cabin and invited us back inside. I was still jealous. Francis looked back to normal from what I could see so I guess it did the trick.

 

 

 

“Um Ryan I’m really sorry for acting like that! I just felt really weird” he said embarrassed.

 

 

 

“Yeah I know everyone’s been acting weird today, when me and Brent were outside we noticed that people were acting even worse than you instead of just talking about being a girl they were actually acting like one!”

 

 

 

“I wonder what is happening?” Brent asked.

 

 

 

“Wow you guys are idiots, obviously Susan the Camp Captain and her staff are behind this I mean how can you not piece that together she’s an overly stereotypical house-wife and this whole camp is about changing attitudes and all of the boys are getting girly, don’t you guys see she’s turning you all into girls!” Danielle had just painted the picture for us damn well clear and we had no idea what to do, the first thing we thought of was escaping.

 

 

 

Danielle and I went to the main entrance to find that it was no longer just a dirty road it was now a heavily guarded fence, guarded by women who looked determined to keep everyone in. We walked up to the gate and looked up at one of the women guarding the place; it was strange having to look up now that I was shorter.

 

 

 

“Um excuse me” I said politely.

 

 

 

“Yes mam?” the woman said. I was offended, Danielle giggled a bit and then I bit my tongue and looked up again. She noticed I was a boy now that she had seen my face; despite that though my face was also getting feminine features I could feel it.

 

 

 

“Um why is the place guarded?” I asked.

 

 

 

“This is so no-one intrudes onto Home Acres and so no one can get out”

 

 

 

“Oh I see will we get out soon?”

 

 

 

“You get three trips outside and then once the month is up you go home understood? Now move along kid don’t hang around here too long.”

 

 

 

Me and Danielle retreated back to Cabin 6 and after a long discussion with each other we came to the conclusion that we were prisoners here on Home Acres and that we were slowly becoming females, well all besides Danielle who was already a girl. As this thought entered our head I imagined what it would be like if I do eventually become a girl and what my life would be like. I shuddered at the thought of having a vagina and breasts and having to wear women’s clothes.

 

 

 

It was still morning and according to an announcement earlier on that day we had two exercises planned the first was about dealing with people and the second was about other solutions to lashing out.

 

 

 

The first one this time was at 5 o’clock and up until that point all of us barley talked and whenever we did at least one person would bring up the suggestion of going to the secret door to find out what they have there but we’d always say no to it.

 

 

 

So 5 o’clock came and we all went to the big main hall, I kept a watchful eye out for any weird things going on and as I was looking at the other kids there I wondered if any other Cabins had also came to the same conclusion as us and that we were turning into girls. I also looked across at the line for Cabin 3 and there was BB’s friends. They looked around nervously and one of them met my eyes and just gulped while trying to wave at me, I waved at him back and he turned to face the front. I had nearly forgotten about them, they must have been petrified seeing one of their friends being pulled down a secret entrance I mean I felt really sorry for the guy and I didn’t even know him.

 

Then Susan stood in front of us where Amy had been yesterday. She had that same stupid and vacant smile on her face and then she began to talk.

 

 

 

“Alright campers today you are going to learn how to deal and talk with people in a polite manner, so you may notice that all of you are lined up by which cabin you’re in each person here will meet the members of other cabins, as each of you will be designated a group of and you will go into that group and the lesson will begin understand?”

 

 

 

So that meant that we would be broken up for the time being, a different woman came up to us and told Danielle, Francis and Brent what group they each had to go to I was last, she told me I was in a special group and she sent me right to the front where I saw 7 other boys sitting on chairs in a semi-circle there was one chair left which had a 6 written on the back of it. So I sat down, they all looked at me strangely it was just like how Francis was looking at me earlier.

 

 

 

I gulped and then she pulled up a seat, it was her Susan the Camp Captain sat down on the staff chair.

 

 

 

“Well hello there kids my name is Susan and I’m going to help you boy out and try to teach you how to be polite around other people that you may not be familiar with” She introduced herself and after that she made us introduce ourselves I was 6th to do so naturally and then the last two guys introduced themselves too. Susan started us off and told us that when meeting new people it is good to get a conversation going that is of mutual interest to either party, she was right I guess but her examples were a little strange as instead of any normal thing like the news, media, what was going on in the world she picked clothes, shopping and romantic movies. When I thought about it Danielle must have been cringing since no doubt her staff member would be saying similar things and she would feel that her options were demeaning and insulting and I totally agreed, Susan was a stereo-typical house-wife and was trying to enforce the nature of that type of person on not just the females but boys aswell!

 

 

 

So for our first exercise we went around the circle and say who we were and what we liked to do and a little bit about our lives. “Fair enough” I thought to myself, I had done this sort of thing before most people have in school and things. So the guy from cabin one whose name was Chris told us who he was and then said that his hobbies included 1. Going out with his friends (normal enough) 2.Buying things to make him look better (um…okay) and 3.Doing his friend’s hair (okay…..WHAT?!!!) that isn’t a normal thing for boys to do! All of the other boys if I could call them that smiled as he said the last one, I shivered a bit I found it chilling. As we went through the circle all of the boys gave similar answers to Chris and then it was my turn. I was a little startled when it was my turn and I began to speak.

 

 

 

“Uh I’m Ryan”

 

 

 

“Hi Ryan!” the whole group including Susan shouted at me.

 

 

 

“Yeah hi, I uh I like to play video games and um watch movies and stuff, that’s about it really”

 

 

 

Susan looked at me strangely and then waited for some of the boys to reply, they just kind of nodded and looked away just as I would react if I had heard girl’s describe their hobbies, not pay much attention because I didn’t care so I was the odd one out at the moment.

 

 

 

“And tell us a little about yourself Ryan” Susan asked.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, I uh I uh…..I have a cat called Misty she’s a white….cat, um I live with my Aunt Liz because my parents died a year ago….” I said hoping for some sort of reply.

 

 

 

Then all of them crowded around me and began to pat me on the back and ask me like a million times if I was alright, I was fine to be honest I realised that this was the mothering instinct in them kicking in Susan smiled as she saw the boy’s reaction. I didn’t like that smile at all……….

Chapter 3: Exercise and Cleaning...sounds like fun! by grandma
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Grandma. All rights reserved.

After they all stopped patting me the other two boys said their thing and one of them got a pat on the back like me as his hamster had died a week ago and he burst out into tears over it.


Then we did this stupid sort of thing for 2 hours which practically sucked the soul out of my body, I was bored to tears. It was eventually time for our hour to get some dinner and I realised that we had missed lunch too. As we all began to walk away I felt a soft hand grip my shoulder firmly. I turned my head to see the bright red varnished nails on my shoulder and I turned around to see Susan standing there. She told me to sit down; it was only me and her left now not even the staff were there.


 


“Ryan you are a very interesting young man do you know that?”


 


“Um I don’t know really no”


 


“Well you are and I feel deeply sorry for your loss”


 


“Oh thanks but its okay”


 


“You know you can always see me if you need to talk because that’s what we do we listen, it would also be good if you could listen to other like I do and maybe act a little like I do understand?”


 


“No not really” despite the fact I did she was hinting at me to be all girly like her.


 


“Well what I basically mean is be kind to others honey and they will be kind to you” She smiled sweetly.


 


I just smiled back and went off to get my dinner. She was creeping me out as she watched me leave staring at me suspiciously it was as if she had the hots for me, which considering her appearance was certainly not a bad thing but due to her creepy experiments on us that kinda fell flat after a while. I made my way into the dining hall and found Brent, Francis and Danielle sitting together at a table not far from the entrance. They called me over.


 


“What took you so long Ryan?” Brent asked.


 


“Um I just had a chat with Susan”


 


The Susan? The one that’s been turning us into girls?!” Francis asked.


 


“Um yeah that Susan, she was actually pretty nice to me”


 


“Well what did she say?” Danielle asked.


 


“She told me to be like her which I guess meant to be kinder to people but there was something weird about it”


 


“Was she asking you to be a girl like her?” Francis asked.


 


“No, but she was hinting at it I think anyway I don’t really want to keep on discussing Susan the girl-maker I’m starving”


 


So I went and got my food and had my dinner which was constantly filled with questions about Susan from the others. Even after I told them everything that happened right down to the very last detail they still persisted. After dinner we didn’t have long before the next exercise so we all walked to the main hall again and awaited our instructions. We sat close together with our legs crossed while this happened I looked down at my groin area and tried to feel what was going on down there, to my horror it felt significantly smaller. I was horrified I also wondered if Francis and Brent had thought about their um….area….since we discovered the transformation.


 


Then Susan stood in front of the crowd of kids who were looking more feminine by the day. I was shocked to see that even more people were acting girly and wondered why my mind wasn’t going all pink inside or Brent and Francis for that matter, excluding Francis’ episode earlier on. Susan then began to speak.


 


“Hello kids, this exercise is to get both our minds and our bodies working together, this is an actual exercise which helps people focus on their tasks and also on their buns!” She laughed at her own joke and I was surprised to find her girly audience laugh with her, I heard Francis suppress a laugh and I began to worry that he was turning out just like the fem-men after what had happened today. So Susan started to play some more crappy music and told us just to follow her instructions. So she told us to bend over and begin to “wipe” with our hands as if we were cleaning something. Well as much as I didn’t want to do it I felt myself practically hypnotised into doing so it was a completely natural instinct, then I copied all of Susan’s other movements which also resembled cleaning movements. I was getting worried when I felt my ass tighten, I just thought that was the exercise working but I looked back and I swear I saw it grow! I gulped but continued my exercise it was like I was under a spell. Danielle on the other hand was not amused and didn’t move a muscle, she just stared at Susan angrily and marched her way up to her. Susan saw her and gritted her teeth.


 


“May I help you honey? Shouldn’t you be doing your exercise?”


 


“Exercise? Are you kidding me that’s you programming us to think like house-wives well I’m not having it!”


 


“Oh really?”


 


“Yeah and you’re turning the boys into girls, my friends are acting weird and all of the other campers are actually well…..CAMP!”


 


I snapped out of my exercise as I watched Danielle argue with the body manipulating Susan as well as hearing one of the girly dudes reject her claim that he and his buddies were camp campers. I then saw Susan tell Danielle to wait outside and I knew exactly what was going to happen, she was going to be taken down to that secret door behind the P.E section and then god knows what would happen to her. Susan saw that I had stopped and she made a gesture with her hands for me to continue and I did so I felt my ass tighten constantly during these cleaning exercises and every time I looked back my ass was a little bigger and rounder, I realised that I was getting curvy. The exercise stopped eventually and I quickly snapped back to reality and got Brent and Francis who also told me of an ass tighten feeling. They also noticed Danielle’s argument with Susan and had thought the same thing as me that she had been brought to the secret door.


 


We went back to Cabin 6 and thought for ages we thought about what to do. We would constantly suggest going to save her but we were afraid we would get caught. We all decided that it would be better if we came up with a plan in the morning when we had, had some rest and so we did.


 


The next morning I felt some more changes around my hips, they were much wider and curvy as well as the fact that my hair looked lighter in colour and also my nipples were much larger and I could feel that they were slightly risen, they looked like hormone nipples that guys sometimes get but bigger, I was getting seriously worried now, soon I would grow breasts and would lose my man hood! I had to find a cure fast but first of all we had to think on how to save Danielle if she was still alive but we were optimistic it didn’t seem like they were killers just sickos that broke the laws of nature.  


 


Again I was the last up and Brent sat on the edge of his bed looking depressed I guess he had noticed the same changes as me. Then Francis was looking in the mirror fiddling around with his hair. God damn it! He was doing it again.


“Francis?” I asked, my voice was now that of a girl, not completely but it was definitely a girl’s voice.


“Yeah?” He asked. He had also the same voice as me.


 


“Do you feel alright? Notice any more changes today?”


 


“Yeah, my voice is higher, I have a big ass and I have hormone nipple things”


 


“Me too”


 


He stopped fiddling around with his hair and realised what he was doing.


 


“Sorry I can’t help it, it’s like an addiction”


 


I just smiled at least his mind hadn’t went to the other side yet, Brent still didn’t talk he was probably just embarrassed about his new voice since he would most likely have the highest because he had barley hit puberty yet when we were guys. He was small and not very built, more scrawny than anything. I couldn’t say much on the muscle thing either but I had tone, well did have tone anyway. Now I had puppy fat which would be common on teenage girls, and it was making me feel like I was fat great I AM getting the mind of a girl.


 


I was about to say that we should get a plan started when I noticed that the floor was really dirty, there was also a lot of cleaning equipment in front of the entrance to the cabin and I suddenly had the urge to clean the place up. So I did, the whole day I spent cleaning. I didn’t even want to but it was a compulsion like OCD or something. And also I questioned why cleaning equipment would be there in the first place but I never cared to think about it I was to busy getting the place cleaned up. My long hair was getting on my nerves and so I borrowed one of Danielle’s bands and put my hair in a pony tail. I had no idea how I did it since I had never done it before but it felt a lot better while I was cleaning. Francis and Brent didn’t even question that I had a pony tail now and they continued doing what they were doing. That was when I realised that something was really wrong with Brent after I had stubbed my toe while cleaning and I shouted


 


“Shit!”


 


“Exscuse me do you mind not using that sort of language please?” Francis and I stopped. We looked at Brent who then looked at himself.


 


“Oh my god…..I sound like my mom!” and then he sobbed. Francis went and comforted him in the same style the fem-men did to me the other day. I shook my head and realised that I had to man-up! This was difficult giving my current status as a clean freak half-teenage girl!


 


So I did my best to get Francis and Brent’s attention and after I finally did we came up with a plan. We were going to sneak out to the hidden door during dinner as most of the staff were there keeping an eye on people. Brent however was not going to join me and Francis instead he would go to the main gate and distract the guards there by complaining that he wanted to go home and he would refuse to stay causing difficulty for them.


 


So the time came, at dinner me and Francis said goodbye to Brent and wished him luck then me and Francis snuck out and were fortunate enough to not catch any attention from the staff working there. We then ran as fast as we could to the P.E section and looked around the wall to see if there was anyone around the hidden door but there was no-one there. So we snuck around and then looked at the ground. We couldn’t find it. Oh crap! I didn’t even remember whereabouts here it was. I then decided that the only way to find it was to feel if the ground was weird or not so me and Francis got on our knees and started to bang on the ground softly until we would hear something out of the ordinary.


 


We did this for ages, for 20 minutes we looked like idiots just tapping the ground but we were determined to find it. And then I noticed a weird groove in the ground. There was also a large patch of the grass which seemed to differ in colour to the rest of the grass. I was such and idiot why didn’t I realise this at first?!! So when I patted this ground not much else changed until I reached the centre of it and then it sounded like metal. Bingo! I got my hands underneath the oddly coloured grass and pulled, it easily came out of the ground and there was a large, metal door in my hands. Francis gave me the thumbs up and he followed me inside as we went down some stairs, he shut the door behind him. There was no going back now we were here and we would save Danielle! Oh and Bullshit boy if we ran into him at all…….

Chapter 4: Prisoner of the Mad Home-Maker! by grandma
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 200 Grandma. All rights reserved.

As we went down the stairs we were extremely lucky to find no-one else in the very brightly lit hallway. Aswell as that the walls were bright pink and some parts had white flowers on it. Well I’m so glad they didn’t forget about female clichés! I thought.

 

Me and Francis made our way down the long hall and there were a lot of rooms at the sides of us, each was a bedroom with a small window and each bedroom was very girly and feminine. I looked upwards and saw a sign that said “Staff Quarters” and we walked on. We didn’t know what we were looking for and so we decided to split up which I guess wasn’t the best idea ever but it’s not like we were genius’ or anything we just wanted to find our friend and get out of there. I went down a hallway leading to the left and Francis went to the opposite one, we waved at each other and gave each other a worried smile as we parted each other. I gulped as I found myself on my own. There was surprisingly not to many staff walking around I guess this was because it was dinner time and they were all at the dining hall but I thought there would be more. There were some there though and I had to sneak past some of them which was pretty difficult. I was constantly thinking about how Francis was doing, and I worried for my own safety also. I then saw two double doors on my right which seemed to lead into a white room. That was all I could see from the small windows. I could also smell a very, very strong perfume which smelled amazing. It was intoxicating and I found myself following it against my will.

 

 

 

I entered the room through the double-doors and saw a lab around me. It was a very cliché lab I guess all white and a lot of metal around kind of alike a high-tech dentist’s room. I was still in a sneaky position when I heard talking coming from another room that led on from this one. Before I entered it I looked around and saw many beakers of a pink liquid that seemed to glow. I also saw many pictures of campers including myself. They then had pictures of women’s dresses and drawings of women beside the pictures of the campers. I looked at the drawing beside my picture and it was of a very good looking woman with red hair tied in a tight bun, she wore a lot of make-up but she still looked good and she wore a lot of green. While looking at this I realised that this was their plan of what we would look like so not only would I be a girl but I’d be a woman too. And what I didn’t stand was why I would have red hair, I had blonde hair at the moment but I focused on saving Danielle and possibly BB if I found him. I went through the next door and saw Susan with Amy and they were looking into a number of cells talking with people inside of them. I could hear Danielle’s voice and also another female’s voice. I moved around a little and accidently knocked over a pile of make-up which was lying on the table I was hiding behind. Susan and Amy quickly saw me and now exposed I decided not to hide anymore so I stood up and tried to look brave.

 

 

 

“Oh Ryan is that you? I nearly didn’t recognize you with your hair in a pony tail!” Susan giggled as she said the last part and I blushed I had forgotten all about that, damn it!

 

 

 

“Wait a minute Ryan are you there?! You’ve gotta get outta here they’ll capture you too!” Danielle shouted.

 

 

 

I gulped but I stood my ground I wasn’t going to let Danielle be kept prisoner like this.

 

 

 

“Let Danielle go and the others”

 

 

 

“Um no, heres another suggestion Senioreta Courage those two women standing behind you will knock you out and you’ll stay here how does that sound?” Amy said smugly.

 

 

 

“Uh?” I turned around to see two women who weren’t threatening have gas masks on and they sprayed something in my face. I felt dizzy and then blacked out. I woke up and blinked my eyes a lot of times to try and get my vision back to normal as it was really blurry at the moment.

 

 

 

“Uhg how long was I out for?” I said to myself not expecting an answer but I got one.

 

 

 

“Two days” I heard a familiar voice say, it was Susan I noticed I was in a pink room with a single bed, a mirror protected by something so it could not be smashed and a lot of make-up and wardrobe fixed to the wall with a lot of women’s clothes in it.

 

 

 

“Two days! But it only felt like a second!”

 

 

 

“Yeah I know that’s a very special gas, oh have you still not noticed yet, remember Ryan that it was during your sleep you changed and that’s been three nights now if you include the same day you got knocked out oh and we sped up the process a bit too seeing as you broke the rules.

 

Oh crap she was right, and if she had sped up the process…….I looked down at myself and saw two very good looking and large breasts. I screamed in a very girly manner. I felt them and tried to pull them off but these things were real, I also noticed I was wearing a bra and a pink tank-top. After my scream I felt my throat, my Adam’s apple was gone.

 

And then I felt in-between my legs and to my absolute horror felt nothing but a pair of panties underneath a pair ¾ length, girly bottoms I was also wearing toeless flats with flower designs on them. I screamed like I have never done before. And then I cursed at Susan like sin! I called her every name in the book that I knew of and even came up with a lot of crap which I figured sounded insulting. She just smiled from what I could see through the window, I also noticed that I wasn’t in a cell type room like Danielle I was in staff quarters.

 

“Why?! Why are you doing this to me and the others?!” I asked.

 

 

 

She looked sympathetic and then went on.

 

 

 

“Well I might aswell tell you now since it’s not like you’re going to escape here. Anyway this place, Home Acres is our base of operations. I am the head of an organisation named WGTO which stands for Women’s Global Take Over”

 

 

 

“What? That’s mad it’s like something out of a movie or something it’s just stupid is what it is!”

 

 

 

“Think what you may but you may even get the chance to join us after a while”

 

 

 

“I’ll never join you no matter how much I change!”

 

 

 

“We’ll see, oh where was I yes I used to be a government scientist back in the early 40’s but I was never treated with respect despite the fact I was more intelligent than the men working there I’ll explain how I haven’t aged in a minute. Anyway the government wanted to work on gene splicing and how to modify the human body to make a human nearly like a super-hero like have all of these amazing bodily advancements and I knew what to do! However because I was a woman they wouldn’t even listen so I decided to use it against them and turn them into females in a similar way I did to you, the one who was my boss is actually Amy!”

 

 

 

“Oh my god!”

 

 

 

“I also created a serum that slowed down the aging rate significantly I still age if I want to but I don’t anymore, I was 20 back in the 40’s and I figured that I needed to have some experience about me so I let myself age to 40 and have stopped I’ll never age again, and that means I can live forever unless somebody kills me but that won’t happen”

 

 

 

“So why change us then? Just because back then men were ignorant doesn’t mean that we are now!”

 

 

 

“Oh but it does sweety, men are even more pompous than they ever were which is why that within the next ten years there won’t be anymore men any male born will be automatically turned female and it won’t take as long as you did since their babies and quickly growing they suck the serum up like a sponge and the effects are almost instant”

 

 

 

“But how could you wipe out man?”

 

 

 

“I changed the future, you see there are camps like Home Acres in every city in the world all working for me and every year of school gets to go to these camps once a year and once a year is all it takes”

 

 

 

“But hey what about their parents and guardians like my Aunt Liz she’s going to question my disappearance especially when over 100 kids go missing with me”  

 

 

 

“I suppose she would but she already knows”

 

 

 

“What?!!!”

 

 

 

“Your Aunt Liz was the one to sign you up to this, July told Liz about this programme after she heard her say that she wished you were different she refused at first but then July convinced her that you’d have a better life and then she became very enthusiastic about it when your full transformation is done you’ll be living in one of our houses down in the town, it’s only populated by women and no men are allowed in oh and your Aunt Liz has agreed to move here she’ll be your neighbour!”

 

 

 

“My neighbour? W-what the hell? How….how could she do this to me?! And what do you mean when my transformation’s done I thought it was done! I’m a girl aren’t I?”

 

 

 

“Yes you are officially a teenage girl now but you were chosen to be an advanced transformee all occupants of whoever entered Cabin 6 would be changed into full women not just girls, you would become staff just like me”

 

 

 

“What you mean Francis and Brent too?”

 

 

 

“Oh your forgetting one significant other, the person you came to save I think, the girls who don’t comply with a completely female world also have to change y’know, right now Danielle has aged quite nicely and is still attractive she’s around 20 at the moment and counting up until 40 like me then she joins the staff and helps us out”

 

 

 

“Jesus Christ! You crazy bitch you’ll never get away with this, think about it the world leaders won’t just say ‘oh okay lets just willingly turn ourselves into women and let crazy Susan rule the world’”

 

 

 

“Wrong again, they won’t hand over but they will be forced too once the serum is released into the air and targets males aged 30 and below the rest will die eventually anyway so the future of the world will be female, once certain years have passed and everyone is female then we will all live in peace, no-one will rule the world that’s the goal! We can live on a world where we care about each other and are not ruled by the corrupt but enough talk you have a lot of changing to go through, there are clothes in the wardrobe for you for when you get older your body will change and over the next 3 months you will become a 40 year old woman and then you will have to endure 10 years of complete servitude, you will have to suffer as a house-wife for 10 years before you get the choice of joining us or not and just age until you die, but if you join us you can live forever! Oh and your friend Francis was caught by the way, Brent is still in camp changing with the others at the slower pace until he eventually gets selected to become one of us as the other girls just grow into the women they’ll become oh and also your name is no longer Ryan, it is Katherine now, enjoy your transformation and think positively Katherine!”

 

 

 

She then leaves me alone in my new room for the next 3 months until I become a woman. I just lie down on my bed and cry, this is a nightmare. I don’t care to look around the room I just stay in bed…….

Chapter 5: A rude awakening and new introductions.... by grandma
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Gramdma. All rights reserved.

I awoke the next morning in my girly-ass cell. I brooded around barefoot while wearing the same stuff I had on yesterday. I refused to be a woman and so I figured I’d go on a hunger strike but that didn’t last long because when I had my breakfast slipped through the door I eat it as soon as I laid eyes on it. The rest of the day was spent exploring, my new room and my new body. I was female now and as much as it disgusted me to even think about what had happened in my body I went to the bathroom which was a second room within my cell, it was small but it had a shower/bathtub a sink and a toilet. I looked down at my naked self and felt like crying but I tried suppressing the tears so I could remain on to whatever masculinity I could muster. I got into the shower after removing all of my clothing and I also took out that band in my hair which was still there. I didn’t look down at myself but when I tried to walk I felt off balance, my whole body was tuned differently now and I had to get used to that. While I was in the shower I also (ashamed) felt aroused whenever I rubbed my breasts I tried to stop but the feeling was too good and I continued. I got out and dried and things I still hadn’t went near my vagina since I didn’t even want to admit I had one. The clothes I just had on were dirty and although I wouldn’t care to stick them on my new female instincts rejected the idea of wearing dirty clothing.


 


I looked in the wardrobe and found no clothes that I would ever consider wearing, everything was girly and too much like stuff my Aunt Liz would wear, it was horrible to even think that I could wear the same clothes as her. However I started to get cold and I eventually stuck on a bra which for some reason I was able to stick on naturally, the only reason I stuck that on was because it was really uncomfortable if I didn’t. I stuck on the barest pair of panties I could find as all of them were very silky or laced. Also I stuck on a yellow blouse and a white pair of capri pants. I refused to wear high-heels or toeless (women’s) shoes again. There were a lot of shoes there in the wardrobe however everyone of them had some sort of heel on them or they were raised on platforms, and the only pairs that weren’t were the ones I wore yesterday and another pair of toeless flats which were bright pink. I walked around barefoot the whole day.


Then I got a visit from Susan I saw her at the window.


 


“Hello Katherine how are you today? Oh I see you’ve taken a shower and started picking out clothes you like, that’s great although don’t you want to try on the shoes? I mean what girl doesn’t like shoes am I right honey?”


 


I gritted my teeth and shouted at her some more, what a bitch trying to tease me like that.


 


“You could shove your shoes where the sun don’t shine bitch! I am not going to wear those girly shoes ever!”


 


“Actually I CAN fore you to, in fact I think I will since we are going out today and I can’t have you going around bare-foot in public so hold on a second”


 


I heard her heels walk away as they clacked against the floor I thought that I would be making that sound soon as she said that I will wear high heeled shoes. And public? “Perfect” I thought as soon as we get into the public I’ll shout and scream for help I guess I could go along with whatever she has planned until we get there and then I’ll be free, she must be an idiot to let me out in public.


Then I saw two women unlock my door, they wore gas masks and shot me with the weird gas again and I was out cold.


 


I woke up in a similar way to the first time I had woken up from this gas in a daze and my vision was blurry. I could tell that I was in a vehicle; I heard it moving along the road. I sat up and I found that I was lying in the back of a car and there were women all around me. Some of them looked a lot younger like teenagers maybe and I guessed that these were also people who were in the same situation as me. We were in one of those family cars that hold like 6 people only this was bigger it could easily hold 10. As I sat up I felt different. I realised that my vision was still strange and that was because I was wearing shades.


 


I took them off and saw that they were bright pink and also I saw my hands. They were so dainty and fragile, my nails were long and sharp and also coated in white nail polish. I looked down at the rest of myself and found I was wearing a pink blouse with black capri pants with white spots all over it. I was also wearing pink high heels that showed off my toes and they like my finger nails were painted white. I also had a black handbag around my arm. I could feel that I had make-up on and also lots of jewellery including ear-rings a pearl necklace and a lot of bracelets. And then I looked around at the other girls waking up like me. They were Danielle and Francis. Oh my god!


 


“Ryan?” Danielle asked.


 


Danielle looked a lot older than me and Francis as we still looked like girls in our mid-teens we were getting older though. It appeared that Danielle’s aging was nearly done as she looked around her late 30’s but it was still definitely Danielle.


 


“Uh yeah, it’s me” I said embarrassed, I was more dolled up than her!


 


“Just for the record you make a pretty girl Ryan”


 


“Um thanks and you look pretty good older too”


 


“What do you mean older?”


 


“You mean you don’t know?!”


 


“No what!!!”


 


Why don’t you look in the mirror Danielle” Susan said slightly laughing.


 


Danielle looked at a mirror which was placed in a socket at the back of a chair she looked at herself in horror and began to count the wrinkles. She was old enough to be my mom and Susan began to tease her.


 


“I think you look gorgeous Danielle! You could be my older sister at this stage ha!”


 


Danielle had tears in her eyes.


 


“You bitch I’ll kill you!” Danielle went to lunge forward and grab her however her mood completely changed. She sat back smiling.


 


“Oh sorry honey I didn’t mean that I think your just super, you know we should do some gardening some time don’t you think?” Danielle said.


 


What the hell happened?!! I saw something glow on Danielle’s hand it was a ring and I saw that Susan was holding a device in her hand.


 


“This device can manipulate the bodily functions and speech patterns of a person who wears these rings, all of you have them”


 


I looked and found I too had a ring, I tried to pull it off but it was impossible the thing was practically fused to my finger.


 


“So for those of you who thought I was an idiot for bringing you out in public well think again, you girls will act as respectable women or if you try and shout out or do something stupid then I’ll control you to make you even more feminine and girly and all you can do is watch as I control what you say and do like Danielle. She can see everything that’s going on and she could hear it and also she can think what she wants but she can’t control her speech or bodily movements I think its time to let her go now huh?”


 


She pressed a button and Danielle came back to her senses. Danielle just looked at Susan with hate in her eyes and slumped back in her car seat. I gulped hard and it felt soothing without my Adam’s apple. Francis was still asleep and then he or she came to conciseness.


 


“Huh wha?” he/she stuttered.


She was actually very attractive and so was Danielle and so was I actually once I actually looked in the mirror and saw myself all made up. That was part of the transformation apparently that we would look like trophy wives of some sort. After Francis came to and had he exact same reaction to what had happened to him as Danielle and had a short time under Susan’s control we each learned our new names. I already knew mine but Francis didn’t know mine or his own. Danielle was getting a new name to just in case if she was ever in her home town and someone recognised her as an older version of Danielle. Francis’s new name was Helen and Danielle’s new name was Gloria. The reason how our names sounded nothing like our previous ones was so that we didn’t cling onto the past to much. We were also under strict orders from Susan that we use these names from now on and must call each other these names or the ring would go into action.


 


“So hey Rya- I mean Katherine, how are you feeling?” Francis….uh I mean Helen asked.


 


“I’m fine actually how are you two? Feeling good?”


 


“Nope” Gloria said.


 


“I guess so” Helen said.


 


Me and Helen were taking this better than Danielle I mean uh Gloria (god this is annoying) then we felt the car stop. I looked outside the window and saw the sign


 


Darling’s day spa and hair salon for women”


 


“Oh god help me………” Now I was going to get femmed-up from a stranger and I had to act like a feminine woman or else Susan would take total control over my body, just perfect………….

This story archived at http://tgfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=90