Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

"How do you know I was born on Christmas Day my little warrior? It's a secret," he asked with a grin.

"For a computer Maven, like me, there are no secrets you can hide from me," I chuckled in response to his grin.

"Perhaps not Jody, but I intend to try. I thank you for this generous gift," he challenged.

Mastery of the 6th mystery of the EGO took time. To master the EGO is to truly master one self. The mastery of SELF is the mastery of my desires. You proved to be my friend. As I gained the mastery, you never let me forget earlier lessons.

M.I.B.D. Artemis The Hunter


Part 1
By Stanman


 


 
Synopsis:
 
Jo Ellen is the heir of Diana Hunter: the tragic heroine who was Joe Rossi. Joe was a Mafia "wise guy". Joe was often bullied by the larger boys due to his small size. Joe soon developed a reputation as a small, tough and wiry fighter. His speed, dexterity and agility made him popular with Joey Mancuso; the son of Salvatore Mancuso, the Godfather.

 

Soon he was working for the Mancuso family. Joe had hacked into the files and was caught. Salvatore Mancuso took Joe into the business when he saw that Joe was a wizard with computers. Soon, the family business was practically immune from any attempts by the government to bring them to justice. Salvatore rewarded Joe by placing him in charge of his neighborhood.

Joe's greatest regret was that even though he was now respected in the neighborhood, his mother; Teresa Rossi disowned him. She refused any presents and gifts from Joe because they were bought with blood money. Joe used his influence to keep the neighborhood crime free. The Family moved all illegal activities away from Teresa's neighborhood. Crime there dropped to nothing. The worst business there was the local brothel.

The police were soon able to catch Joe Rossi on a minor offense. Joe refused to squeal on the family until Joey Mancuso beat and raped Annie Rossi, Joe's wife to death. When Sal refused to punish his son, Joe Rossi squealed. The Feds rewarded Joe by giving Joe with a new identity.

But soon, the Sisterhood kidnapped him and gave him to Gloria: his Mistress. As a feminized male, named SLUT, he soon sought revenge and freed the former slaves after killing their masters. Diana then turned the sisterhood holdings into Hunter Group.

Diana's last targets, the Ellis sisters, showed Diana that her vengeance was complete. The sisters befriended the renewed Diana, and she soon gave them new identities and formed Ellis Research.

Soon, Diana's friend, Mary Risberg paid her a visit. It was here that Diana and the former slaves came under the protection of the Agency, and the HUNTER GROUP and ELLIS RESEARCH became linked to the Agency.

In later years, Diana adopted another feminized slave; Jo THE ROSE Ellen when she killed another person in the line of duty. Diana felt she needed to do something positive to counter the blood she shed.

Jo accepted Diana's mentoring, but would not call Diana Mother. Diana accepted Jo's refusal and soon they became best friends. Jo's loyalty was tested by the sisterhood when they attacked Diana and Jo at Teresa Rossi's funeral. Jo went under cover for the Agency to infiltrate the Sisterhood.

Jo was soon captured and turned into a feminized male. Jo proved to be a leader and was offered the chance to become a member of the Sisterhood. After the transformation into a genetic woman, her back up revealed herself. Kim and Jo soon caused the downfall of the Sisterhood.

Diana was there at the battle where Jo confronted Desmona Raventree, the Head Mistress of the Sisterhood. Diana finally heard Jo call her Mother before she sacrificed her life to save her daughter Jo Ellen.

Now Jo Ellen and her friend Kim have retired from the Agency and has become a vigilante that helps the down trodden in the same way that legends Batman, Robin Hood and The Shadow.


 


 
"Damn it all Kim, why can't I handle Mother's computer? I have the password?" asked a distraught Jo Ellen as she cried into her cupped hands.

~*~

 

"Jo, you just aren't gifted when it comes to computers like Diana was, "replied Kim as she massaged Jo's taut shoulders.

"I know Kim. It's just not fair!! I need for Mother to come back. Oh GOD I miss Momma so much, "she wailed bitter tears of grief as she flung her arms wide.

Then she put her head in both of her hands with her elbows on the desk and began to cry bitter tears of mourning that she had kept bottled up inside for several weeks. She regretted the sad fact that for over a year, she had been working under cover for the Agency.

The most bitter fact was that Diana died protecting Jo before they could celebrate her acceptance of Diana as her Mother. Kim led her friend to her bedroom where she helped her friend, the former Rosebud to get under the covers while Kim removed her shoes.

"My friend, you must grieve for your Mother and let your heart heal before you die of grief. I am here for you. But I can't help you as much as the Agency or Angel's Group can. It's time to call in a few favors from a few old friends. I pray that you find the peace you need soon my friend, or I might lose you, my best friend," sighed to herself as she turned off the bedroom lights and closed the door.

"GOD, Jo needs YOUR help right now. She needs to forgive herself for the year that she lost with Diana. I know YOU can work a MIRACLE for Jo. Please help my friend. Thank YOU LORD. AMEN," prayed Kim.

With that said, Kim left the sleeping Rose to finally sleep in peace as the poison that filled her soul was replaced by a new sense of purpose. In the wee hours of the night Rosebud dreamed of her Mother, Grandmother, and Annie Rossi.

"Jo Ellen, It's so good to see you. Don't worry my child, you are dreaming, "said Diana.

"Momma, I miss you so much." Rose ran to Diana who swept her child up into her arms.

"Dear child, please don't despair. I am with my beloved Annie and Momma in Heaven. We are waiting for you to join us when your time on Earth is over," replied Diana as a couch materialized under them.

"Momma, I want to come home now. My life is empty now that you are gone," pouted Jo.

"No Jo, you have a mission down on Earth, just like Joe Rossi did years ago, "firmed Annie as a second couch materialized with Annie and Teresa on it

"But Miss Annie, I am not the computer wizard that my Momma is. I need my Momma back real bad. Is there any way that any of you can help me out?" implored Jo.

"Well then, I have some good news for you. Your Mother while she was still Joe Rossi fathered a child before he met and fell in love with me," declared Teresa. Joe hugged his wife then.

"That's great Grandma, but please tell me what does that have to do with me and my wanting Momma to return?" demanded a distraught Jo.

"Joe my dear child, I know the Mother. Joe got her pregnant 3 months before he went to prison. She was lucky in that she did not show until after he was gone," replied Annie.

"Did anybody know that she was pregnant at the time Miss Annie?" requested Jo.

"No, she wanted to deny the pregnancy until after Joe was caught. She was Joey Mancuso's girl. That's why I was hurt when they found out. She put Joe's child up for adoption. The Family never knew until after the birth. It would look bad on Joey to have his girl pregnant by another guy," informed Annie.

"And you're telling me that this kid has my mother Diana's gift with computers?"
asked a disbelieving Jo.

"Yes kid, my child does. The only thing is we don't know what the gender is. We know the child is a dead ringer both Joe and Diana. The child is 13 years old," confirmed Joe Rossi.

"Then it is time for The Rose to once again grace the city with her presence. It will be good to get back into action once again." intoned Jo. When she woke up, she remembered her dream, the child of Diana and the promise the child had for her.
 


 
In nearby Diana Hunter High School, Jody Smith was preparing for his session with Master Zan. Wearing a black body stocking with matching headband, he was ready for his final performance. Entering the arena, Jody donned the karate gi and cinched it closed with a plain white belt. Across from him entered Master Zan, an ancient Master of the Arts.

 

His small size belied his strength. Only Jody came close to matching Zan in Martial Arts. Bowing to each other, they finally engaged in combat. Their blows were lightning quick and lethal. There was no holding back now. Either Jody won his final victory or he was banned from ever challenging Master Zan again.

"Yes Master Zan, it is time for me to finally confront you. You have been a thorn in my side ever since I knew of the connection between me and Diana. Today I get my reward or you die by my hands. You even had the idea to challenge me. There I was, looking at her portrait in the office foyer. Then you came up to me."

"Yes, young one, you do look like each other. Perhaps you are intrigued, "said the old man.

"Who are you?"I inquired.

"I am Master Zan, I teach Martial Arts to those students that want to learn," he replied.

"Oh, what does that have to do with me?" I implored.

"I know the truth about why you look like Diana Hunter," he informed me.

"Please tell me then, Master Zan. I will be most grateful," I begged.

"No, I challenge you to become my disciple, learn from me all that I have to teach. If you complete the training, you will then learn why you are her double," he challenged.

Here I am now, years later to see if I have mastered the schooling. In both armed and unarmed combat, I am the very best. Now I must prove I have mastered the MYSTERIES you teach or never learn my legacy. That'll not let happen, old man.

The 1st Mystery is the MIND. To overcome obstacles using my mind, I must be able to solve riddles as well as resist hallucinations. You never gave me much credit for my capabilities. No, you preferred to give praise to the other students.

"Very good Dobby, you have proven adept at your studies. Soon you graduate," praised Zan

"Thank you kind Sir. My parents are so proud of me. They're giving me a car," he crowed as he went into the locker room to change.

"Master Zan, what of my training? Have I not done all that you have wished?" I asked.

"Your lessons are adequate for now little warrior, but things get more difficult for you. Don't dawdle on small things, concentrate on the road ahead to succeed," he replied.

"My grades are always in the top 2% of the school; my ability to resist the effects of drugs was uncanny. Yet you never say I am doing well."

"The second mystery of the body is to master the body; I know my body's strengths and weaknesses. I know well what my limitations are. I am intersexed. I have the body of a female, but the gender of a male. Physically, I look like a flat-chested girl. In reality, I am so much more. Yet, I am still unable to know my full potential."

"Little warrior, It's time for Halloween Costume Party. Do you have a costume?" he asked.

"No Master Zan, Besides, I was just going to stay home tonight, last Halloween was a bust," I sighed.

"Please come, I am going as a football player. Go as a Cheerleader for me." he begged.

"Well, Tina Michelle did get me to wear a Cheerleader uniform of hers, last weekend, it fit too." I mused.

"Do you think she will let you wear it tonight? Please call and ask her for me," he begged.

"Well, there's no need to call her. I still have it in my room, even breast forms." I blushed, admitting that I kept her stuff so she could change in my room. I have a wonderful relationship with Tina's parents.

After I saved her from rapists, they adopted me as their son. Now she is pregnant with my daughter and they are happy that I am the Father. Tina will marry her betrothed soon. I am to be the Best Man.

"Then please get ready for me. I am sure that we will have a blast tonight," he commanded.

"But Master Zan. What if a guy hits on me? I'm a guy, not a girl like Tina is," I exclaimed.

"Simple, to protect you, we need the vaginal panty my brother the police officer uses when he goes on the "HOOKER PATROL," He is your size & color too," he chuckled.

"Very well old man. But if a guy tries to seduce me, you're gonna get it from me." I laughed.

Little did I know that he had planned this misadventure for months. We won for best costume and I have weekend dates for the rest of the year. All I had to do was wear a Cheerleader or Majorette uniform. At least I made Tina happy doing that. She graduated last year. I really miss that girl.

The mystery of the soul will give me the ability to read the emotions and surface thoughts of others. Yoga & meditation has given me the strength to control the power. Yet you still refuse to acknowledge my skills. You continue to belittle my accomplishments as if you wish to break me. Well, I will not break.

"Master Zan, may I ask a question?" I asked.

"One may ask any question little warrior, but the answer may not be the one that you seek," he replied with a grin.

"Why can I never please you? You find pleasure in other students, why not me?" I cried.

"Little warrior, I am most definitely well pleased with you. I must be harsh or else you will not apply yourself to the studies. When you succeed, I am happy," he sighed.

"Have I ever given you a reason to not show me any praise?" I challenged.

"No you haven't. I cannot recall a time when you did not excel in your studies. My little warrior, Can you forgive an old man his memories?" he asked.

"Do you remember a problem student?" I implored.

"Yes I do, her name was Annie, wife of Joe Rossi. He asked me to care of her," he sighed.

"Mom was pregnant with me?" I wondered.

"No, she was not, little warrior. She was violently raped and assaulted by Joey Mancuso. I had to see a most promising student destroyed by that bastard's need to dominate. I cannot prove he is guilty, but he did it," he fumed.

"Master, when I can, I will deal with him," I demanded.

Too late, he is now dead after paying for his crime. Diana Hunter killed him, little warrior," he responded.

"Why am I LITTLE WARRIOR?" I asked.

"You are indeed a warrior, one very much like the legendary Robin Hood of old. You have helped the younger and weaker students when older and stronger students tried to bully them. More than that, you have stopped the presence of any gangs here at the school," he said with pride.

Well Master Zan, after that meeting, I was even more dedicated. You knew your assessment was wrong, and you admitted to me your mistake and asked for me to forgive you. For that my Master, I have renewed love & respect for you.

Mastering the 4th mystery, AGILITY was easy for me. My body proved equal to the task. I learned to keep my balance, function in zero-G, as well as multi-G's.

"Come my Warrior, it is time for the next test," he demanded.

"What test is this Master?" I asked.

"We test you while under the effects on null-gravity as well as multiple gravity," he replied.

Even under such duress, I maintained my trim figure. The mastery of the 5th mystery of DEXTERITY I can operate any delicate equipment with ease once shown how to operate it. You are proud of me now.

"Come my Warrior, it is time to celebrate," he chuckled.

"What do we celebrate My Master?" I wondered.

"We celebrate two things: your mastery of DEXTERITY, and your birthday," he replied.

For the first time since I was under your schooling, I was truly HOME. I have learned much from you. My needlepoint is now as delicate as silk, yet hard as steel.

"Little Warrior, your needlepoint of me humbles me. It is so lifelike, yet delicate," he sighed.

"It is yours Master Zan, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday from me to you," I offered.

"How do you know I was born on Christmas Day my little warrior? It's a secret," he asked with a grin.

"For a computer Maven, like me, there are no secrets you can hide from me," I chuckled in response to his grin.

"Perhaps not Jody, but I intend to try. I thank you for this generous gift," he challenged.

Mastery of the 6th mystery of the EGO took time. To master the EGO is to truly master one self. The mastery of SELF is the mastery of my desires. You proved to be my friend. As I gained the mastery, you never let me forget earlier lessons.

"Ah, Little warrior, you are almost ready for the final challenge," he said.

"Really? I thought that I would be years away from even think about it," I replied.

"You are more than ready. Go and meditate until it is time," he confirmed.

With your guidance, I was able apply all my lessons to new problems. I am finding that as I learn the newer lessons, I am seeing things in a new light. Once that is done, no temptation will succeed.

The mastery of the final MYSTERY: INNER POWER was the most difficult. Yet I was able to focus all my senses into a balanced whole. Now I see things that I took for granted, and as I remember the past, I see clearly. INNER POWER has given me TOTAL RECALL and the ability to see the auras of others. Our battle is intense.

Nether of us can find a breach in the others defense. Then I see my chance. I score a small cut above your nose. It's not much, but I finally bring First Blood. The Look on your face was priceless. When you ended the bout by bowing to me, then presenting me with the MASTER'S BELT, I fainted. That gentle laugh of yours as I awakened was pure gold.
 


 
"Little warrior, you have won, it is time for you to know the truth of your legacy, "informed Zan.

 

"Master Zan, Why have you made me go through all of this training? Surely you have a reason," implored Jody

"Indeed I do, you are the offspring of Joe Rossi and Sherry Carmichael," informed Zan

"What? But she was Macuso's girl!!" exclaimed Jody as he jumped to his feet.

"Yes, before Joe Rossi Married Annie, he sired you with Sherry," sighed Zan as he placed is right hand on Jody's right shoulder and sat him back down. "That's why Joey raped and killed Annie and why your father turned the family over to the Feds and why he became Joe Bishop."

"Then where is my dad?" asked Jody.

"It is best to read the journal he left behind. Basically, Joe was kidnapped and turned into Diana Hunter," said a sad Zan.

"I have heard of her. MY GOD!! MY DAD IS A WOMAN!!" shouted Jody.

"Yes, my Warrior, now please read the journal," sighed Zan.

As Jody read the journal of his sire, he began to understand many hidden secrets about his unique nature. Reading about the Sisterhood and the Academy gave him a new respect for the Agency and their ceaseless dedication to protecting the trans-gendered.

"Man, my dad was turned into Diana by a bunch of feminists. He chose to stay as Diana until death to protect his friends," he cried. Turning to his sensei, he asked. "Master, am I worthy enough to continue the legacy? Do I have the right or is Jo Ellen better suited? I am inter-sexed, I have the physique of a girl but am a male."

"Jody Lynn Rossi, you are indeed worthy. I have trained you to take care of yourself against any remnants of the Academy or Sisterhood," explained Zan.

"I know Sensei, yet I am frightened that it might not be enough. I need training that the Agency can give me, but how do I contact them?" he asked.

"My Little warrior, I have helped train many of their agents. Mary Risberg is waiting to hear from you," chuckled Zan.

"You mean the one codenamed 'MOTHER'?" asked a questing Jody.

"The same," said a bright eyed Zan.

"Great, then I can get a more detailed account of Diana. She knows Diana, and Margo is her friend from the neighborhood," smiled Jody.

"Only if you are accepted into the Agency. Even then, Jo Ellen will accept you, she still misses her Mother. You are Diana's twin, and you have her talent with computers. You even have Joe Rossi's physique," informed Zan.

"Don't remind me, Jack Bryant is still denying he tried to seduce me when I went as a Cheerleader at the last Halloween Party," he laughed.

"Come, it is time for you to meet 'MOTHER'," commanded Zan.

Then Zan led his student to a hidden alcove. In the alcove, Zan took off his karate gi and put on a padded bra. He then placed a black haired wig upon his bald head. Then he pulled his gi back up.

"Well, Jody, how do I look?" asked the now Lady Zan

"If I did not know better, I would swear that you are a beautiful oriental woman. I guess that you have to look like a woman being a member of the Agency," declared Jody as he gave a wolf whistle.

"True Jody, when you meet with MOTHER, I have cute outfit for you. You will be my daughter, the cheerleader," he snickered.

"You planned about me being a cheerleader, didn't you, you old fake," demanded a laughing Jody.

"Yes, I did. You are such a serious student that I thought you needed a break from your studies. And since I knew you were to meet Mother in time, I made sure that you had the proper clothing. Since you already have the dress, vaginal panty and breast forms, simply providing a wig will give you the perfect disguise." he chuckled with glee.

The alcove was fitted with two seats and a computer with a video link. Once the alcove was sealed, Zan sent out the call sign. In a building in the city, a screen lit up and a woman of unknown age answered.

"Mary Risberg," said the voice.

"Mother, this is Kung Fu, I have a possible new recruit here," said Zan.

"Mother here, go ahead," said the voice.

"Mary, I have a student that I have trained in my school, he is ready for further training as an Agent," she informed.

"Zan, you know we don't accept applicants like other agencies do, what makes you think we will accept this one?" asked the voice.

"Because I have found Diana Hunter's son." Then Zan allowed the camera to see the entire alcove, including Jody.

"That's impossible, he looks just like Diana if she was Joe Rossi," said the voice as the screen came to life showing a handsome women with graying hair.

"Yes Ma'am, My mother was Sherry Carmichael, Joe Mancuso's girlfriend. Joe got her pregnant without knowing she was already taken. This was before Joe met and fell in love with Annie." said Jody.

"Mister Rossi, just how you know all of this?" asked a doubtful Mary.

"I have read her journals. They tell of her life and Joe Rossi ad her new life as Diana. Jo Ellen completed the journal entries telling of her final reward of going to be with Annie and Teresa and the final downfall of Desmona. I also know about the Agency," informed Jody.

"Then you should also know this, Diana's body was mutilated. Our conclusion is that there was a mole in the Agency that leaked out information to her enemies," sighed Mary.

"That means they intend to kidnap me or destroy the neighborhood that she was raised in. Mother, I will not let that happen. If they are after her, then I am their next target. They have drawn first blood, but I will draw final blood. This is a war that they shall regret!" declared Jody.

"Jody, you have no training yet other than Master Zan's. Please come to us or Jo Ellen for the completion of your training," implored an anxious Mary.

"Very well, I will come, but the Academy or Sisterhood is out there too. You had best send transportation," offered Jody.

"We will send an osprey to you. Master Wan will vouch for it. He has seen it before," answered Mary.

"Ah yes, the silver blue one with red wings, yes, I know it well indeed. We shall await the arrival," chuckled a relieved Zan.

"Zan, take care of Jody until we get there. Thanks for finding Jody. He is a truly rare find." Then looking at Jody, "Jody, your Mother Diana was a good friend, I hope to give you the training you desire. I will tell Jo that she has a new brother after you arrive," said Mary.

Then the screen went blank after Mary cut the connection. Kung Fu led Jody out of the alcove. The alcove vanished as the wall closed over the hidden room. As they entered Jody's room, he began to strip off his tournament gear and head to the shower stall.

"Excuse me Master, but I must get ready, I am sure that Mother won't like me to be smelly," he smirked.

"No indeed Little warrior, Mary is a stickler for good manners. By the way, have you thought of your Code Name yet?"

"Yes I have, since my Mother was Diana Hunter, I will be Artemis," decided Jody.

"Yes, I do believe that Mary and Jo Ellen will approve of your decision," agreed Zan.

"Master, how shall Jo know of me? So far, only Mary & you know for sure." asked Jody.

"Don't worry Jody my son, Mary will let her know. She will have Jo visit and let her see you in the flesh," said Zan

Stepping out of the shower, dripping wet, the youth looked at the ancient teacher in wonder. "Why did you call me son? I thought I was Diana's son," wondered Jody.

"Ah, young one, you most assuredly are the son of Diana. But you are my son as well. You are as much my son as my sons by birth my Little warrior." The look of love in the old woman's eye's spoke of the dedication to her student.

Then Jody ran up to her and hugged her. His torrent of tears released a dam of emotions as both acknowledged their bonding to each other. In the embrace, their minds met and linked, and then the link slept until needed.

"Master Zan, I never knew you felt this way, I have needed a Father for years, now I find that you are my Father by choice. I am proud to be your son," Jody cried.

Grabbing Jody's shoulders, Master Zan looked deep into his best student's eyes. "Jody Lynn Artemis Hunter, you are my son by adoption Little warrior, my Pride and Joy." Then he hugged Jody to him.

They saw the Osprey winging its way to them, but Zan was confused. "Why do they not send the code? Jody, get away!! That is not the Agency!" he yelled as he pushed Jody aside.

Then Zan went down as she was hit by a tranquilizer dart. The one meant for Jody went into Zan's robe. "MASTER!!! I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU!!" shouted Jody as she leaped over her fallen comrade and produced twin Katana blades from behind her back.

"BITCHES, YOU'LL RUE THE DAY THAT YOU DECIDED TO HURT MASTER ZAN! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY IN BLOOD!!" she shouted as her blades deflected the incoming bullets and darts. Jody's defense pushed her beyond her skill levels. As the Sisterhood's army launched its attack, Jody's defense became automatic as she went into the "FIGHTING TRANCE" Yoga training gave her. Even though she was tiring, her training kept her speed up until she was hit from an unexpected quarter.

"OOF!" she grunted as she dropped from the quick blows from Zan. Zan then fell back down as the command was completed.
 


 
"Wonderful, the dart did its job well. Who would even think of the fallen ever attacking? I must reward the inventor somehow," gloated the Mistress.

 

"Mistress, the inventor is one Carl Winston. He is here in the plane, piloting us," informed the guard.

"Well, is there not a relief pilot on board? Get the pilot to me A.S.A.P. commanded the Mistress as she went into her Chamber.

She was followed by a petite young man wearing a black bodysuit that accentuated his build. He stood at attention until she noticed him. "Well, so you're the inventor, you have done well. Master Zan ended the fight quickly once the dart's override was sent," she commented.

"Thank you Mistress. I serve The Sisterhood willingly," he responded.

And why is that? Most men would hate serving me," she inquired.

"Because I want to be a woman, not a slave," he said.

"Well, I can grant that request now, but you might not like it," she said.

"If you mean mind transference and you impregnating me, I accept," he replied.

Then the sensors switched their bodies. As he looked down upon his now female body, he wept tears of joy. "Thank you Master. Shall I lay on the bed for you?' she asked.

Then she felt her body being carried to bed as her male body climbed atop her and began making love to her. The act was gentle and kind as the Mistress took care to attend to the bodies needs. After climaxing and seeing she was asleep, the Mistress left her new recruit in bed and stepped into the transformation chamber. "Doris, Take command until I am back," she commanded as the chamber closed.
 


 
"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! ROOF TOP ACCESS. POINT COMPROMISED!" announced the computer on board the Osprey.

 

"Enhance image and clarify." ordered Galaxy as she piloted.

The view-screen showed the battle on the roof and Jo falling from Zan's attack and both falling with Jo being hoisted into an identical Osprey.

"Mother, we are too late. They just now captured Jo," she sighed.

"Flank speed Galaxy, maybe we can do something," ordered Mary.

"Too late, Mother, They just left using rocket assist. They are now off the radar," she groaned.

"Then let's see what happened to Kung Fu," Mary ordered.

The Osprey landed next to the comatose Zan, The ladies disembarked, forming a security fence around Zan. Then a petite oriental woman in a green bodysuit scanned Zan and removed the dart.

Looking at the dart through a special lens, she said," This dart injects a nerve toxin that enables its transmitter to receive a signal. That signal can only cause the body to perform a single act before burning out. Master Zan should recover soon."

Kneeling by Zan, Galaxy picked up several darts and spent bullets. "Thank you Jade, please see if you can track the Sisterhood,"

Jade activated her jet-pack and wings as she flew up into the clouds. After a short while, she gently landed by Mary as her helmet folded away from her face. "The Sisterhood has flown into a vortex that let them out in the Bermuda Triangle on the Island Of Harmony."

"SHIT! THAT'S JUST WONDERFUL!! If they have access to that technology, we might lose the war! The government has too many secrets hidden there. We need to find out what they know," she exclaimed.

Turning to Jade, she ordered, " Jade, gather your team and head to Harmony Island. I need to know how much they know about the technology and any intel you can gather," she ordered.

Then Jade lifted off and jetted away with 4 others as the agents looked on. Then Zan awoke with a whimper. "Is Jody alright?" Zan asked.

Pulling Zan up, Galaxy hugged him to her as she cried in a sob, "Zan, they took him. He put up a great fight, but they were too much for him," she responded with a sigh.

"Then my son is gone. I can no longer teach here, my heart is broken. Please call in my twin; Master Zan." he sighed.

Then his twin stepped up wearing a robe like Master Zan's. "My brother, it is with honor that I teach for you," said Master Zan.

"Thank you my brother, may you receive much honor here." With that, the broken Master limped into the osprey where he was pampered by the women as he wept for his son.

In the osprey, Mary sat next to Zan as the screen showed Jade's team chasing after the Sisterhood. "Don't worry Zan. What you are seeing is the latest in cybernetic technology. Jade and her team have lost limbs in the line of duty, thanks to Diana and Ellis Research they have replacements. Now Jade and her team are our recon team."

"Thank you Mother. May they help erase my dishonor." Zan headed to the rear where a silver alcove stood. He opened the alcove and entered after stripping. Then he closed the door.

"ZAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Mary shouted.

Looking out the window, Zan responded, "I can no longer live as a man due to my dishonor. I shall now live as a woman." Then he went under as the alcove's automatic systems began the process.

~*~

~*~

~*~

~*~