Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

The Agency Is heading to the Island for a showdown with the Sisterhood. Team jade has infiltrated the island has found both Jodi and Diana. The Sisterhood readies itself for battle as insurrection against the Sisterhood begins to end its reign of terror.
********

Jaydeep awakened from his healing sleep as a nurse in the classic white dress and hose wiped his brow. "Well sir, you have had quite a long nap. You have been out for two days. How do you feel?' Nurse Holly asked as she signaled Mary.

"Like I just went ten rounds with a grizzly bear and lost. I am sore all over. Do you have anything for pain?" he asked as she handed him a cup filled with an amber liquid.

"Drink this, it will make you feel better shortly," she said.

"Damn stuff tastes awful, he said after he finished drinking the liquid.

"Tastes bad but works wonders," she giggled as Mary, Margo, Kim, and Jo Ellen entered the room.

"Nurse Holly, please leave. We need to speak to Jay in private," Mary ordered.

"Yes ma'am. I will be on break Mother," she said as she left.

"Mother, why am I here, I thought that i would be in the brig awaiting execution for what I have done to the Agency," he sighed as he remembered their last meeting.

"Jay, we know that the Sisterhood had you under deep hypnosis. Our experts have broken their control over you. The.question is do you want revenge?" Margo asked as she helped him up.

"Margo, i hate those bitches! They used me before to kill Diana. I want to make them pay in blood, but I must think of my wife first. Can you protect Virginia? She is pregnant with twins," he asked as he donned tan hose, a gaff and bra filled with breast-forms.

"She is already in a Safe-house, hidden away. Virginia is quite safe," Mary said as Kim handed Jay a beige leotard and blue blazer and skirt.

"Then it looks like I become Katie for awhile. I hope you have a red wig. The way I feel, I should be a red-head," Katie sighed as Jo Ellen passed her a curly red wig.

"Well, I hope you don't mind looking like Little Orphan Annie, that's the only red wig we have here," she giggled at Katie's discomfort.

"Damn it! I thought I was through with that wig. I itched something fierce wearing it," she sighed.

"Don't worry Katie, it's a new Anti-Allergy wig," said Mary as she attached the wig to Katie's head.

Then Mary led the troop out of the room and into the alcove to be whisked to her office.

************

Desmona and Regina were seated in thrones as they looked through the one-way glass to see into the arena where 12 troopers were arrayed in black unitards awaiting the opposition. "Mistress, why are they waiting? It seems a wast of time for them to just stand there," said Doris as she placed a tray od snacks and a mug of tea on the tray by each of the thrones.

"Ah Doris, you are in for a treat. The troop below has been trained by Diana's clone. Soon they will fight both Diana and her daughter Jodi. We want to see just how good they truly are," Regina said with an evil glee.

Then from two doors at opposite ends of the arena a petite red-head emerged. The twins saw each other and ran across the arena with a battle cry as they tried to kill each other. The troopers then began to fight the twin terrors, but were soon defeated. Then the twins attacked each other. Their battle was finally over when both fell down, exhausted from the fight. Then nursed in white uniform dresses and tights carried the troopers and twins out to tend to their injuries.

"What you have just witnessed is a battle between Jodi and Diana. Now that they know each other lives, we can use each as a means to control the other as well as the perfect weapon to kill each other," gloated Desmona as she finished her tea.

"But Mistress, how will you control them? both are resistant to our methods," asked Doris as she refilled the mugs and tray of snacks.

"The collars now contain a program to control our twins, They will do as we wish, even kill," said Regina as she and Desmona left the secret room with Doris.

""Doris, tend to the twins, make sure that there are no serious injuries. Then you may have lunch," said Desmona as the Mistresses entered the waiting tram to head to another appointment.

*This is the break that I have been waiting for. Now I can free both of them from the collars and send them away from here with TEAM JADE. Good thing Jade went back to the hanger. I just hope that they can get the jets ready.

*******

"It's time to leave for the carrier. Margo, call in Moon Maiden," Mary ordered.

Soon, a willowy brunette with green eyes arrived wearing a black skirt, blazer and pumps with white tights and blouse."Moon maiden reporting Mary, She said as she saluted.

"Moon maiden, you are in charge until we return," Mary instructed as she returned the salute.

Mary led the group to the alcove. They got out in the hospital ward. Mary led them to a bed where a petite oriental woman lay sleeping. "Ladies, this is the former Kung Fu. he opted to transform into a genetic woman after Jodi was captured. It is time for her to awaken. I pray that she is ready for life as a woman," sighed Mary as Kung Fu opened her eyes.

"Mary, have we rescued Jodi yet?" she asked

"Not yet, i am about to join the troops involved in her rescue. Do you want to join us?' Mary asked as she helped Kung Fu to stand.

"Yes, I wish to join. But my new name is Katana. Kung Fu is no more," she said with conviction.

Very well Katana, Here is your battle fatigues, we will let you get dressed," Mary said as she led the others outside.

Katana was soon dressed and ready. She joined the others in the hallway. Mary led them to the alcove that whisked them to a hanger holding a B1B bomber. "This ladies is my command jet. It lacks the micro-reactor housed in the other. That is the only difference. Please board her so we can launch," Mary giggled at Jo Ellen's surprised look on her face.

"Well Mary, looks as if you have a few surprises up your sleeve. I never knew you had this gem ready. Can you fly her or shall Kim and I pilot you toy for you," Jo laughed as she entered the jet.

"Please handle the task of piloting the jet Jo and Kim. Margo, please handle communications. Katana, please be the hostess. I will oversee engineering," Mary instructed everybody.

Then the hanger roof opened up as the jet lifted off on its anti-gravity cells, then jetted off to meet the carrier as it vanished from sight as the STEALTH SYSTEM activated.

**************

In the island hanger, Team Jade was finishing their preparations on the fleet. The bomber was loaded with ordinance to quell the Sisterhood's defenses. The two Space Planes were outfitted to handle the medical needs of the 144 impregnated slaves. The two Hyper-Sonic Transports were readied to carry the island's other slaves.

"Jade, the impregnated slaves are loaded into the jets. Both aircraft are fueled and ready for lift-off," said Doris as she entered the hanger office.

"Ruby, you will pilot Medical Transport-l. Emerald, you will pilot Medical Transport-ll. Quartz, you will pilot Transport-l. Diamond, you will pilot Transport-ll. I will pilot the bomber. Doris, will you be my co-pilot?" said Jade to her team.

"I am honored to be your co-pilot. I am sure that there are others willing to help out," Doris said as she sipped her tea.

"We don't have the time to verify their loyalty. The cockpit of every jet will be secured against assault. We may try to rescue the slaves, but we will not risk our lives needlessly," Jade sighed as her team left to take up their posts on the jets.

"Too bad, I am sure that the others could use some help. I just hope that the Agency will be here in time. If not, our rebellion will die a quick death, and Desmona will love seeing what makes your team tick," Doris sighed as she remembered past atrocities she witnessed.

"We are ready Doris, it's time for you to return to her side. You are still needed there," Jade informed her friend.

"I will be glad when this nightmare is over. Even though I am stuck as a woman, I hope to be free to live my life away from those bitches," she sighed as she entered the turbo pod to return to her Mistress.

*Doris, in time your nightmare will be over. Even now, the Agency is on its way here. Diana and Jodi must be saved from the evil that the Mistresses have for them. Normally, I don't believe in miracles, but now I have hope. Can my programming have adapted so quickly? I must ask as soon as I am back in headquarters.* she thought as she secured the hanger.

*********

Up in the sky, the cloaked bomber winged its way to its destination. Inside, Mary and the others were readying for their arrival. "I hate these fatigues, I can never get one to fit my boobs.," complained Margo as she finally closed the zipper over her breasts.

"I know, you'd think the Agency would have a better fit," agreed Kim as she pulled up her boots.

"Margo, quit complaining, you can always get smaller breast-forms," giggled Mary as she donned her helmet.

"Me, I hope they are able to handle it when Aunt Flo visits. We genetic women have it harder than others," sighed Jo Ellen.

Then the FASTEN SEAT BELTS sign activated. Ladies, we have arrived. Time to get our hands dirty," said Mary as she sat in her seat and the belts cocooned her.

Then the bomber decloaked as a massive ship rose out of the seas. It looked like a giant Orca. Its sea green hull invisible in the dark waters. A giant hanger opened in its top as the bomber gently hovered over the submarine, then landed as the doors lowered over the bomber. Within the hanger, Mary led her team to meet the captain in command of the submarine. Outside, the submarine sunk beneath the waves as it sped to the island.

"Welcome aboard the NEPTUNE, I am Captain Avery Sands, your host,"said a tall, sandy-haired giant wearing a white uniform. His warm smile and salute put the women at ease.

"Thank you Captain Sands, I am Mary Risberg: Director of the Agency. Your assistance is Most needed," she said as they returned the salute.

"Please follow me and I will escort you to our guest cabins," he said as he led them out of the hanger.

"Captain, I am curious. Where did you get this technological masterpiece from? Nothing like this is on the Navy's list," Margo asked.

"You can thank Hunter and Ellis. We launched her two months ago. She just completed her trial runs yesterday," giggled Jo Ellen.

"I see that you still love to surprise us. I guess that you called the Neptune and had her meet us instead of the frigate," sighed Mary.

"Close, the frigate is heading to the island with our assault teams and battle copters. The Neptune is equipped with torpedoes to sink any navy they have," said Kim as they entered the lounge.

"Mary, I am a loyal Navy Man. My son was mutilated by that bitch Raventree. Today, he lives as a Girl's Coach at his Alma Matter. She was one of the few that could not be returned to her male self. Please Mary, let me do something to help end their reign of terror," he pleaded as tears flowed from his eyes.

"Captain, as long as the ship is ready to offer what aid we need, any of your crew may join us," said Mary with conviction.

"That may be a problem, most of the crew have a score to settle with the Sisterhood," he said as Jo Ellen went pale.

"Mary, Jodi and Diana are in danger, we need to get there as soon as we can!! " she exclaimed as she passed out.

Then Captain Sands carried her to a couch where he began to gently wipe her brow with a cool compress. "Bridge, flank speed to the island. Drop the cloak and push the engines into the red," he ordered into his cell-phone.

"Captain, that'll make our E.T.A. in 12 hours. Why the rush, sir?" asked the voice over the speaker.

"One of our guests just got an "S.O.S." from the island. Place the ship on BATTLE ALERT,"

Then a claxon bell sounded as all the lighting went red, then a hush fell as the normal chatter over the intercom ceased.

"Don't worry Princess, with GOD as my witness, I swear to get you there," he cried as he tended to Jo.

***********

*DAMN! SO, IT SEEMS AS IF JO ELLEN AND I ARE LINKED!!* thought Jodi as she awoke from her nap. *Diana would be linked to, but that collar must be preventing her from hearing her daughter. The only reason I can hear her is that I am Diana's daughter now. Well Diana, those bitches will rue the day they messed with me. Next time we meet, I will free you from that collar, then we can take on the Mistresses*

Then Jodi went to the toilet to get ready for the day, embarrassed that she had to deal with Aunt Flo. Afterwards, she donned her black tights, skirted leotard and slippers. Grabbing a black baseball cap and sunglasses, she exited her room and headed for Diana.

*Damn, what a nightmare!! * thought Diana as she awoke. * Wait, it was no nightmare, I really did try to kill my daughter. Those bitches must be using something to control me. I have to overcome the brainwashing. But how? Dear GOD, I need YOUR help to get free. Jo needs me. Please LORD, don't let me die before I can see her again.* she prayed.

Then Diana went to the toilet only to find that she too had to deal with Aunt Flo. Afterwards, she dressed exactly as Jodi had. Then she headed to the arena where Jodi was awaiting her.

"Regina, Jodi and Diana are heading to the arena. Looks as if their final battle is about to start," said Desmona as she finished her morning jog. Her body glistened with sweat. Her gray sweat suit outlined her lithe body.

Well, lets get ready, I want to see just how good they are against our training," replied Regina as she donned a sky blue bodysuit.

"Let me shower and change," Desmona said as she slipped into the showers. She returned shortly wearing a red bodysuit.

Then the two Mistresses went to the arena where they saw the twins waiting for them.

"Expecting us to be killing each other? Sorry to have to end your sordid game, but Jodi removed that collar, and now I am in control, not you Desmona," said Diana with pure venom.

"So, let's see if you two slaves can equal our fighting skills," gloated Regina as the Mistresses launched themselves at the pair.

Jodi and Diana proved to be far better fighters than the Mistresses. All to soon, they were reduced to using the arena's ample supply of weapons. Jodi and Diana destroyed the weapons in short order, leaving the Mistresses in a panic.

"Well Mistress, what now, do you admit defeat?" asked both Jodi and Diana in a mocking tone.

Then Regina exploded as gas capsule that spread a foul cloud of smoke between the combatants. "Let's get out of here, we can kill them later," she shouted to Desmona. Then the Mistresses vanished into the maze of tunnels.

Jodi and Diana carefully picked through the weapons to find a short pole and katana each. Grinning at each other, they followed their quarry, murder on their minds.

*************

"We have arrived, STOP ENGINES! PREPARE TO DISEMBARK!!" ordered the captain. The massive ship settled into the calm seas as the fins folded back into the upright position leaving the submarine to gently float.

Well ladies, let's get to the jet, its show time," ordered Mary as she led her team to the cavernous hanger where the jet awaited their return.

"Engines are hot,all systems are go, said Galaxy as she readied the jet for flight.

"Ordinance is hot and primed for action," said Katana from the co-pilot's seat.

"Launch when ready ladies,. May the GOOD LORD be with us," prayed Mary from her command seat.

"AMEN," agreed everybody.

As the engines ignited, the ceiling split down the middle and let the bomber arise on powerful thrusters and zoom off to to battle.

*************

"This is the captain speaking. We have arrived at our destination. Before us is a battle to free people enslaved by an evil empire. We have been trained to handle most any situation. I am confidant that we will win the battle to come. BATTLE ALERT!" the captain ordered as the claxon bells announced their readiness to fight. Black clad soldiers erupted from hidden hatches and dropped into waiting armored hydrofoils sent from the nearby freighter.

"Mary, I have sighted the main fleet of tanks," said Margo from her position at the RADAR screen.

Galaxy, let's take them out and see if they are still willing to fight," ordered Mary.

After the bomber destroyed the sisterhood's fleet of tanks, the Sisterhood surrendered.

***************

The Mistresses secured the heavy iron door that sealed them within their bunker. "Damn it, I never thought that they could have defeated the collar's programming. Our entire empire is at stake now," moaned Desmona as she sagged into a nearby recliner.

"It may not be as bad as that, those two will still have to get to the collars, We will simply issue the order to kill on sight anybody not wearing a collar," replied Regina as she collapsed onto a sofa.

My Mistresses, how may I serve you??" asked Doris as she exited from the kitchen alcove.

"I will have one of your super omelletes with the special sauce and coffee," sighed Regina with a relish as she smacked her lips.

"Sounds good to me Doris. Make that two," said Desmona as she eased he stiff body into the sauna.

"Two specials coming up," replied Doris as she vanished into the kitchen alcove.

***************

Outside the massive iron door, Diana and Jodi plotted their next action. "Well, we can't tear it down bare-handed, we need explosives for that," mused Diana as she stared at the door.

"There is a stockpile of chemicals in a storeroom nearby, we can create what we need from that stuff," offered Jodi.

Well, I hate to mess around with chemicals, but it's either that or find us a bazooka," reasoned Diana. Then they headed back to the waiting storeroom. As they neared the doorway, a lone figure came out and tried to sound the alarm as she saw the intruders. Diana quickly stunned her with a series of chops.

"She'll wake up with a doozy of a headache," she daid as she lowered her to the floor.

"I've got her key, let's hurry," said Jodi as she opened the door. Within the cavernous space was barrels ans crates with symbols confirming the contents.

"Look here, plastic explosives. This stuff will open that doo," Jodi gloatd as she gathered up four gray bars.

"I've got the primer and timer. We're ready for action now," replied Diana as they carried their booty to the target door and arranged the bomb against the door.

The resulting explosion shattered the door letting the intruders inside.

"WHAT THE!!" said Desmona as Diana killed her with one blow as Jodi killed Regina.

"Their evil is now over, but the battle continues. I must announce the surrender to save lives," said Doris as she stepped into the room.

"Who are you, and why should we trust you?" they asked in unison as they whirled around to meet the new threat.

"My name is Doris, before I was transformed my name was Danny. They used me as a brood mare until my body rejected the fetus. I have been plotting how to destroy them ever since," she said with conviction as she handed over her control rod.

"Is there anyway to verify your story?" Diana asked as she studied the device.

"I met TEAM JADE and helped them when they landed. They are now overseeing the needs of the broodmares aboard the transports," she offered.

"Good news, TEAM JADE confirms your story. We will escort you to the command center," ordered Jodi after she had finished speaking into her cellphone.

"Then please follow me,' she said as she led them deeper into the safe house.

Doris led them to a luxurious office decorated in opulent splendor. The sheer decadence offended the conservative tastes of Jodi as she stared at the paintings the Mistresses had acquired. "Disgusting! This place reeks with avarice," exclaimed Jodi.

"Kid, be thankful that you weren't raised in this filth, Doris please hurry up before we get sick," joked Diana.

"Here we are, this is my office. I think you will be much better off here," Doris offered as she revealed a small, tasteful office. "Please be seated as I activate the monitors."