Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

This cast of characters is meant to help readers keep track of the story. Thank you Tina for letting me write the story.

Desmona Raventree: Clone of original Head Mistress of the Academy. Created from male cadaver and donor cells from Desmona because she refused to let a man enter her. Shows an insane need to dominate any male. Treats any female as a servant unless she is her partner in crime. Her ability to command others tends to be eclipsed by her need to dominate. Her desire is to destroy the Agency and Diana Hunter's adopted daughter and child when Diana was Joe Rossi.

Regina Tuckett: Clone of original Head Mistress of the Sisterhood. Created from a male cadaver and donor tissue from Regina because Desmona wanted to share her power with an equal. Truly enjoys seeing Desmona control all others. Her analytical skills are eclipsed by her lesbian love for Desmona. She develops the plan to create a Diana clone in the plan to destroy the Agency and Jo Ellen.

Doris: Former broodmare. Originally was Fredrick Reynolds: College graduate- MIT Phd. in Micro biology. After her body rejected the fetus, her anger over the violation and rape of her body fuels her drive to destroy the Mistresses. Her skills as as former Navy Seal helps her to thwart the security systems on the island.

Donna: Transformed slave. She overcomes the conditioning and hides her recovery in order to thwart the Sisterhoods's Plan for World Domination.

Mary Risberg: Director of the Agency. Her skills as leader as she still commands after years of selfless service. Selfless dedication to the Agency has denied her the chance to have a family of her own which after all these years, she has come to regret. Her friendship with Diana has left her an emotional wreck when the Sisterhood begins its campaign of Terror.

Margo Lane: Deputy Director of the Agency. Her dedication to her best friend Mary has denied her the chance to have a family of her own. Now with new technology making it possible to become a young mother, she now has the chance to reclaim her dream. Her friendship with Diana leads her to allow Jo Ellen to lead when Mary is unable to command.

Jo Ellen: C.E.O. of Hunter Group and Ellis Research. She has yet to grieve over the death of her adopted Mother Diana. Her grief is all the more tragic because she called Diana 'Mother minutes before she sacrificed her life to save her daughter. She constantly second guesses her decisions in business. Only her friend Maxie Kim's support keeps her sane. When the Sisterhood attacks, her sense of justice overrides her self doubt.

Maxie Kim: Vice-President of Hunter Group and Ellis Research. Her devotion to Jo Ellen and the Agency proves to be a boon as she is rewarded for her selfless service to her best friend. Always calling Jo 'Boss and her devotion to Jo gives Jo an unalloyed strength she can count upon.

Diana Hunter: Clone of original C.E.O. of Hunter Group and Ellis Research. Though she gave her life to save Jo Ellen from Desmona's assault, it was Joe Rossi that died. When she was cloned by the Sisterhood. Diana was reborn with only vague memories of Joe Rossi.

Transformed into Diana by the Sisterhood, Diana launched a one woman war against them that ended when she met the Ellis sisters. She stays as Diana, sacrificing her chance to become Joe Rosssi to sheild her friends from the Sisterhood. She retains all of his skills and memories of her life as Diana. Now has a genetic woman, she lives the life that she was denied before.

Jodi Lynn Hunter: offspring of Diana Hunter. After Jody was captured and transformed into a genetic woman, she proved to be as deadly as before. Now as Artemis, her arrows are deadly accurate in dispensing justice. Jody learned the ways of the ninja at the feet of renown sensei Master Zan. The training was to give him the needed skills to combat the Sisterhood.

Katana: formerly known as Kung Fu. When his student Jody is captured by the Agency, he decides that his dishonor can only be redeemed as a woman. He has helped to train Agency personnel in martial arts and survival. His dedication and honor makes his decision all the more tragic.

Moon Maid: M.I.B.D. Agent. As a man, she was diagnosed with colon cancer. Though the tumor was excised, he quit the Agency because he felt that he could never fulfill his duties. Thanks to a recent classified adventure. He is now a genetic woman and once again, an Agent in good standing

Galaxy: M.I.B.D. Agent. Galaxy serves along side of Sky Marshals in protecting flights from terrorist attacks. During the 2001 Terrorist Attacks upon the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, She and her team mate thwarted the attempted hijacking of the flight. Now Agents with piloting skills are teamed up to secure the skies.

Henry: Jo Ellen's Chauffeur. Henry is a gentle giant trained by the Agency as Jo's on site guardian. He dresses as a man most of the time because there are very few women of his size and girth. His ready wit and sense of humor can dispell the doom and gloom of any situation.

Jaydeep Kumar: Deep plant spy. The Sisterhood succeeded in turning him into a spy by using deep level hypnosis to control him. After his betrayal of the Agency is discovered, he readily accepts becoming an agent to thwart the Sisterhood.

Juliet: Sisterhood Hacker. Even though she has excellent skills, she readily admits that only a true genius can solve the problems with the stolen jets.

Harold: Engineer and transitioned slave. He finds himself turned into one of the many broodmares by Desmona after she is through with him. His forced transition is how most of the broodmares were created.

Nurse Holly: Agency Nurse. Holly is a sweet, caring nurse that does what she can for her patients. She was a cross-dressing prostitute that joined the Agency and wed her husband after she transitioned.

Captain Avery Sands: Orca Captain. He commands the Agency only submarine that was given by Jo Ellen as a surprise gift. Captain Sands is well qualified to handle any command situation.

Sarge: owner /operator of the Bear Market. Sarge is a former Air Force Crew Chief. She has learned a special magic to create special magical stuffed animals that can speak to her and a special child or adult that can here their voice.

Mike: Owner / operator of the Bear Market. Mike is married to Sarge and with her runs the shop.

Jesse James: Chocolate Labrador Retriever. This sweet and lovable security guard would rather slobber anybody than attack, but threaten a child or his owners at your risk.
_________________________________________

Hyper-Sonic Jet and Space Plane: built with tritanium weave that gives it tensile strength of diamond. Solar paint transfers all radiation to batteries and mini reactor capable of using any radioactive fuel. the solar wings enable jet to hover and jet is capable of entering orbit as well as operating as a submarine.

The End. (Complete)
Stanman63 is the author of 11 other stories.