Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2005 Paula Dillon All rights reserved.

Darla's Sister

by
Paula Dillon

Jimmy was a rambunctious fifteen year old boy. He had what he called a ratty twelve year old sister. It wasn't that he didn't like his sister, he loved her like he did his mom and dad, it was just that she always wanted to do things with him all the time. Often his mom would intercede for her and he would have to spend time with his sister. What self respecting fifteen year old boy wanted to spend the summer with his sister, especially his younger sister? Even today he had already had a run in with her.

"Jimmy can we go to the mall today, Mom won't let me go by myself. I promise not to be too much of a bother."

"Come on Darla, I can't be seen hanging around with my little sister. What would the guys think?"

He got dressed that morning and was ready to leave for the day. He almost forgot his chapstick, being outside all day he had been having trouble with his lips chapping. He had asked his mom for the chapstick and after seeing what poor shape his lips were in, she got it for him. He grabbed it and stuffed it into his pockets.

He got outside and was playing when he noticed his lips hurting from being chapped again. He pulled the chapstick out and notice, Oh no this is not chapstick it is lipstick. He looked at it was just a faint pink lipstick hardly any color at all he thought. His lips were so chapped that he went ahead and used it.

He was surprised it felt pretty good, his lips definitely seemed a lot better with it on. He went on doing what he was doing and he remembered to reapply the lipstick several times that day. None of his friends seemed to notice it.

When he got home, his Mom stopped him.

"Jimmy just look at your face son. Your skin is so red, you're going to blister for sure if you are not careful," she said, disappearing for a minute before returning with a bottle of sunscreen.

Jimmy had looked in the mirror and has seen how red his face was, and when he was handed the sunscreen he carefully rubbed it into his face. The sunscreen cooled the skin of his face and felt good.

The next day his sister again corralled him saying, "Can we go to the mall today Jimmy please."

"Darla please, maybe latter this week ok."

"Ok Jimmy, maybe latter this week. Don't forget your chapstick and sunscreen. Your face is still a little red and your lips look a little rough Jimmy."

Jimmy ran back to his room and put on the lipstick, it really stopped his lips from cracking. When he got the sunscreen out and poured some on his hand he noticed that is had a slight skin tone and a creamy consistency. He checked the bottle it wasn't the same one he had used the day before but it did say sunscreen SPF 40. So he went ahead and used it. He noticed how it felt on his skin and it really made his face feel better. He put the bottle in his back pocket and the lipstick in his front pocket and went on out.

Nothing was said all day about his appearance, but he felt so much better at the end of the day. He and his buds did have fun. That was one thing he could say about this summer.

Back home his mom stopped him again, she checked his lips and face saying, "You look much better Jimmy, your lips look like they recovered and your skin looks good and is in better shape, but the sun is reeking hell with your hair now. You need a shampoo that will moisturize your hair. Use some of my shampoo till I can get you some of your own."

Jimmy didn't know dry hair from oily hair; he sure didn't know what his mom was talking about. Still he went and took a shower. He found a shampoo that said moisturizing shampoo. His hair was ear length he didn't let it get much longer and it was a light brown. After he shampooed and dried his hair he noticed that the sun was really bleaching out his hair. It was a little long he thought he would have to get it cut soon, but it did feel better and brushed out easier. He also applied the sunscreen it was rather soothing and the lipstick, before heading down for dinner.

The next day Jimmy woke his hair was tickling his neck and shoulders. He put on the lipstick and sunscreen before heading downstairs.

"Morning Darla," he said, "how about we head to the mall tomorrow sis? My friends and I have something to do today. OK?"

"Sure Jimmy, that sounds great. You are really looking nice today by the way Jimmy."

"Thank you sis, you are looking good too," he reached down and hugged his sister something he realized he didn't do enough.

After breakfast Jimmy went on out. He was careful to make certain his lips and face were protected. He really hated when his skin felt dry and coarse, and thought, "I really need to be careful with my skin and I really need to look my best."

He and his friends really had a good time, they rode their bikes, played ball and did all the things boys did. Somehow Jimmy was feeling bad for Darla, she was such a good sister and she was stuck at home. His Mom didn't like twelve year old girls just roaming out without someone older around. Girls just can't be too careful, bad things can happen to young girls.

When Jimmy got home he hunted down his little sister and gave her a big hug.

"Are you Ok, Jimmy?"

"Sure I am Darla; I just wanted my little Sis to know I love her."

"Thank you Jimmy, I love you too, but you stink, go shower and get cleaned up and maybe we can do something later."

"Ok Darla, see you in a bit."

Jimmy went up to his bathroom, his old bar soap was gone and there were a loofah and two new bottles in his shower. One was a bath gel; it smelled really good, and along with the moisturizing shampoo his Mom had promised was a volumizing conditioner.

Jimmy used the loofah and bath gel. He shampooed and conditioned his shoulder length blonde hair. The water from the shower nearly blew him away as it hit his chest. It felt so good and yet his senses were in overdrive. Jimmy used the blow dryer and carefully combed out his long mane of hair. He really liked his long hair. He stood looking at himself in the mirror. The aureolas around his nipples were nice and dark, they seemed larger too. The nipples themselves were very prominent, stood out from his chest and were larger than he remembered. He wrapped himself in a towel around his chest and went into his room.

He found his hand mirror and a pair of tweezers on his dresser and started working on his brows, how he had let them get so out of shape he didn't know. It took him thirty minutes of work, but he got them into a pretty feminine arched brows. Next he took his cleanser out and deep cleaned his face, before using toner and moisturizer on his face. She then applied her makeup. This was the part she really enjoyed. She like what she could do to her face. Over at her dresser she pulled out a drawer and got a bra and panty set out. The bra made her tits look good; of course it was very padded, every girl's first bra was padded. The silky material of the panty felt nice too. Jamie found a pretty pink silk tank and some white shorts with some darling flats she just loved. A spritz of perfume had her smelling so good. She grabbed a bottle of pink polish some cotton balls and headed to Darla's room.

Darla and Jamie spent some quality time before dinner doing their fingernails and toenails. It was fun having a baby sister and being able to teach her how to do things too.

Their mom complimented the girls on their appearance and how nice Jamie's makeup looked. She promised her mom to teach her sister how to do her makeup.

"Mom I am so excited, my tities are starting to really grow now. Soon I will grow bigger than Darla. You were right I was just a late bloomer."

The next morning Jamie got up all excited about today she and her sister would hit the mall. She did her makeup, brushed her hair out into a nice style, and dressed very prettily in a lovely blouse, a sexy hip hugging mini-skirt, some lusciously silky pantyhose, and a pair of heels to die for.

Darla popped into her room; Jamie gave her a makeup lesson. She was just so cute and hung on every word her big sister said. Together they chose necklaces, rings, and bracelets to complete their looks. They both made sure their purses had their required makeup, before heading down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"My, you girls look very nice. I am so proud of the both of you. You two really do get along so well."

They ate and fixed their faces before heading to the mall. Three more of Darla's friends were allowed to go with them since they had an older child with them. The girls had lots of fun on the bus. Jamie's mom had given her fifty dollars, plus another hundred she had saved to go to baseball camp, baseball camp where did that silly idea come from she thought, so the girls could shop and get some nice things.

Jamie really liked Darla's friends they treated her well and followed her instructions. "Today girls, I am going to show you how us big girls shop."

That had them all giggling, and each one of them gave Jamie a really big hug. At the mall the girls stayed with Jamie as they went from store to store. They convinced Jamie she needed her ears pierced and helped her select earrings. She wondered why Darla and the rest of them already had their ears pierced but she didn't, but she had fun getting them done. Pierced earrings looked so much nicer. Two earrings in each ear seemed to fit the bill alright. When the first stud penetrated her earlobe all thoughts of her past disappeared and Jimmy became Jamie heart and soul. Jamie was amazed at the difference the earrings made in her appearance.

The girls stopped in the food court and had a very lite lunch, after all girls really did have to watch their weight. Darla excused herself saying she had something to do. Jamie admonished her to be careful and to come right back.

Darla went down a little ways before she found the shop she was looking for. She entered and saw the person she was looking for; an old man in a bath robe. He was dressed a little peculiarly for the mall but hey he did what he promised. She went up to him and just gave him a big hug, crying a little on his shoulder. Spells R Us really did what they promised.

Darla returned to Jamie and they all headed to the makeup counter for make overs and then it was on to the swimsuit store. Jamie smiled at Darla and hugged her little sister like never before.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End. (Complete)
Paula_D is the author of 0 other stories.