Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: This fan fiction piece is based on the original works, “Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels" by Hannah Barbera, copyright 1977. “All New Super Friends Hour"; by Hannah Barbera, copyright 1977 and Extreme Justice #9 by DC Comics, Copyright 1995 All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement.

.

 


Author's Chapter Notes:

Captain Caveman

 

Captain Caveman in

Cavey Can Do It!

By Sasha Zarya Nexus

 

 

A Goddess of Exxor Universe Story

Hanna Barbera Fan Fiction

 

 

Will The Teen Angels unravel the conflict between Cavey and Taffy and twart the plans of Dr Xeorgo

 

 

In our last episode things were looking bad for Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels. Taffy’s last “Daffy Taffy Plan” backfired and Dr Xeorgo had Cavey knocked out and hooked up to his brain transfer machine without his super powered club. Dr Xeogo was monologing, revealing, his plans for world domination. He wanted to use the power of Captain Caveman guided by his intellect without anything to stand in his way.

The Teen Angels huddled together with Dee Dee holding the super powered club that she had retrieved. Next to them was the pit trap that Cavey had made that was supposed to capture the bad guys.

“Zowie!” Exclaimed Taffy as she flipped her beautiful blonde hair for emphasis.

Dee Dee interrupted her “ But Taffy, you can’t talk Cavey into doing something cause your last plan trapped him. Now, this is what we’ll do….” Taffy, Brenda and Cavey’s bird side kick from within the club listened intently to Dee Dee’s plan.

First, Dee Dee pushed Brenda into view holding a club. Upon seeing the club, Dr Xeorgo ceased his preparations for the mind transfer and started toward Brenda who ran outside the lab toward the trap.

Dr Xeorgo shouted with delight, “Once I have the club, All the powers of Captain Caveman will be mine. Brenda ran, holding the club, and screaming at the top of her lungs, “Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!”

Once Brenda and Dr Xeorgo had left the laboratory, Dee Dee and Taffy snuck into the lab. Dee Dee went over to the massive control panel where she saw on the instruments that the machine had been primed and was only waiting for Dr Xeorgo’s return. Taffy had Captain Caveman’s club and her part in the plan was to walk up onto the brain transfer platform on the side opposite Cavey and reach the club across into his hand so that he could use it to make his escape.

Call it a twist of fate that at the most inopportune time, Taffy’s high heels caught in the machine’s workings and propelled her into the seat and launching Captain Caveman’s club into the air.

Fortunately, Dee Dee had prepared for this contingency and shouted “Uma blaga!” to Cavey’s bird side kick within the club which opened to allow the bird to escape and for the club to be flown so that it shorted out the electrical bridge between the two captives of the machine.

There was a boom as most of the energy was grounded into the club and negating the transfer. Both Cavey and Taffy had a look of piercing intellect in their eyes as Cavey spoke in clear precise English, “ I’m still here in my body but my mind is freer than it has ever been before” Likewise Taffy spoke in a very mature way, “I’m in my body too, and with my mind the way it is the possibilities are endless.”

Dee Dee directed Brenda to help Taffy out of the device while Dee Dee reached up for the club with some rubber gloves and placed it in Cavey’s hands. Cavey broke his bonds and was free.

All 4 of them gathered in front of the machine. It felt like Cavey and Taffy had things that they needed to say to each other, So Dee Dee prompted them, “Cavey what is it that you need to say to Taffy now that you can?”

Cavey again spoke in an intelligent and refined voice and took hold of Taffy’s hands and faced her looking her in the eyes, “Taffy, I never fell for any of your plans. I did it for you. You see you are my role model and everything I want to be. Now that I can speak my mind I can tell you that I have always been a beautiful woman inside. Taffy, you and the Teen Angels have made my life worthwhile with your friendship.”

Taffy replied, “Oh Cavey! I took advantage of you because you had what I wanted to be. Inside I am a hunky man trapped in this blonde bombshell body.” Her eyes lit up, “Zowie! Are you ready for one last daffy taffy plan?” This time the other three replied in unison with a knowing, “Yes”

“Cavey would you like to go back to that machine and have Dee Dee trade us once.”, asked Taffy sincerely. Cavey looked into Taffy’s eyes and said, “I would like that very much, Taffy.” He looked to Brenda and handed her his super powered club, “Could you please keep this safe till its over, Brenda.” Brenda replied,” I can do that!”

The group gathered for a group hug, knowing that afterward things would not be quite the same but it would be right. Dee Dee took control of the operation,” Brenda, sweetie please stand clear, Cavey and Taffy please take your places and get strapped in.” Cavey and Taffy took their places and were secured in place while Dee Dee built up power for the transfer.

Dee Dee looked over the board and could not find any anomalies in the machine and told them," I think this is gonna work. When the charge was grounded out it seemed to protect the machine. We’re almost ready! Count down to transfer. 5…4… 3… 2… 1… Contact!”

The machine worked in a way that with the massive amounts of electricity in the air was unexpected. Instead of any parts of their body's being electrified, one could see the astral body of a beautiful woman rising from Captain Caveman and an astral body of a hunky man rising from Taffy’s body. The two astral bodies disappeared into their new bodies. Both occupants opened their eyes and smiled with contentment. Brenda handed the super powered club to the new Captain Caveman who grabbed it lovingly.

Dee Dee looked up in alarm as the completion of the process set off a screeching whine that was raising in pitch. “Its gonna blow! Cavey or Taffy oh whoever. Get us out of here.”

The new Captain Caveman flew into action propelled by his super powered club. He scooped up Taffy , Brenda and Dee Dee in turn and flew out of the lab with a resounding, "Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!" . The lab exploded with a loud Kablooooom while they were all well clear safe and sound and the new superhero took them all down for a perfect landing.

Dee Dee gave the new hero a hug, “Congratulations on your first rescue! I think its time you were promoted to Admiral!” The new teen angels giggled in unison.

He smiled at the girls and said, “ Admiral Caveman, just doesn’t do it for me. When it is just us though I would like to be known as Martin.” The Teen Angels wrapped Martin in a big group hug and agreed in unison,” Martin, it is!”

The new Taffy caught their attention and spoke, “ I don’t care too much for the nickname Taffy, I’d like to be called Amanda, my new real name if that is OK with you all.” They gathered in a group hug where they all assented to her being Amanda in their own way with the girls whispering and with Martin saying, “ I have a feeling you are going to be an amazing, Amanda!”

Once they had flown back to their cave home, Amanda was quick to retreat from the group to the privacy of her room muttering something about taking inventory. Amanda’s body craved banana so she quickly peeled it and in a reflex action it tumbled on the floor behind her. Martin heard the word inventory and knowingly made his own way towards his room. Not paying attention, Martin slipped and did a summersault in the air before landing on his tush as he uttered a loud, “unga bunga".. Realizing what she had done, Amanda came back for Martin and helped him up. Both of them made an even hastier retreat to their rooms. Dee Dee grinned and said,” The more things change, the more they stay the same.!”

And all was well, that is until the next time trouble came their way.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, “Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels by Hannah Barbera, copyright 1977. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement.