Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Red Riding Hood

By Stanman63
!
Synopsis:When a young boy who wants to be a girl helps his ailing Grandmother, his wish is granted.


[-][+][-]

Once upon a time, there boy born with fiery red hair and fair skin. He grew up to become his parents pride and joy for he was strong for his small size and had nimble fingers.

A secret that he kept in his Heart-Of-Hearts was a wish to be a Fair Maiden like his Mother. He prayed night after night for his wish to be granted, but he always awoke as a boy.

His Grandmother: a Good Witch had fallen ill and called for him to attend her needs. Being a good boy, he set out on the way to her cottage.

He wore his customary red cape and hood to protect his fair skin from the sun and had a basket of delicious food for his Grandmother when he was accosted by the Big Bad Wolf.

But the Woodsman stopped the Big Bad Wolf from attacking Red and he was able to follow the road to his grandmother's cottage and arrive safely.

But the Big Bad Wolf had crept into the cottage and drove hr away in fright. Then he donned her nightgown and glasses to trick Red.

Entering the cottage, a spell was released that turned Red into a Maiden Fair as well as the Big Bad Wolf. Then Grandmother returned with the Woodsman and his Grandfather and brother.

Red fell in love with the Woodsman and Big Bad Wolf, now a dark haired beauty fell for his brother for he wanted to be a she wolf for years and had gone bad when her wish was not granted.

The Grandmother fell for the Grandfather and then the Woodland Realm had peace for years as the three couples wed and lived happily ever after.

Finis