Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Grottoes-4
A Gaby Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:What exactly happened to the students and faculty of Augusta High School, Bigg's Manufacturing and Erin's Cyclery after Drew and his friends went back home to Warsop at the end of the Cultural Exchange Program? This story will attempt to answer those questions.



From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.htm
As they were celebrating Sandy's victory, the Police arrived, and seeing the carnage, investigated. One was a tall black man that should have been playing basketball, his partner was a muscular white man with brown wavy hair.

"Excuse me Sir, but I need to know what happened, and your name so that I can fill out the report, otherwise, these punks can get out all too soon."

"My name is John Frank Jones, and this pretty young lady is my daughter Sandy Lynn Jones. We were here having a family dinner with my wife Mary Anne and son Kevin Jacob, when after dinner, we were accosted by the punks. But my Warrior Princesses took care of them," he beamed.

"So, no casualties?"

"Well, Sandy did ruin her pantyhose if that counts," he snickered.

"DADDY! PLEASE DON'T EMBARRASS ME!" Sandy giggled.

He hugged his daughter, "Can't I be proud of you?"

"Of course daddy, but I wasn't ready for you to broadcast about my pantyhose," she sighed.

"Sandy, be patient, It's just recently that I got to know you."

"Is Sandy transgendered?"

"How did you know that? I thought that I made a good girl."

"My name is Charles Adamson, and this brown-haired joker is my partner is Evan Gibbs. I have a daughter like you married to him. I know what it's like."

Then Evan smiled, "Chuck and I are about the only Beat Cops that could see through your disguise. Believe me, we want to help you. Sandy, have you had your records changed to reflect your new gender?"

"We made sure of that before we moved to Grottoes, even her birth certificate. Why?"

"Because y'all might be sued by these ruffians, and if they can prove that Sandy was once a male, they can use prejudice against you."

"Daddy, don't worry, I am wearing a gaffe that gives me a woman's groin, and these breasts are mine."

"Damn it Sandy! With you looking like your mom and now looking like her there, it's gonna be very hard to see you as my baby girl!"

She blushed, "Sorry daddy, but I need this gaffe in order to feel complete and just in case a boy won't take "NO" for an answer," she sighed. ['Maybe NOW he'll see fit to let me date.']

Then her mother and Kevin got out as he smiled at her, "Be patient with me Sandy, I just now started seeing you as my daughter. Thinking of you being that much like Mary is a bit much for this reforming Bigot," he chortled. "DAMN IT ALL!! I am outvoted by my daughter and wife, AND I'M LOVING IT!']

"Anything wrong Officers? Is my daughter or husband in trouble?" ['Knowing John and Sandy, probably both. They are both quick to defend their loved ones.']

Officer Gibbs, smiled at her," No Ma'am, we just need to fill out a report, and if possible, talk with y'all about Sandy's uniqueness."

"Oh?"

"Momma, they know about my secret, and are OK with it."

"Yes Ma'am, my wife is like Sandy, she had her operation a few years ago and we are very happily married," smiled Gibbs.

"You mean that there are other girls like my sister?"

"Yes young man, my daughter is one and Even here won her heart."

"Where should we meet then?"

"There is a coffee shop that we frequent. In fact, my daughter owns it."

"Your trans-gendered daughter?" asked Mister Jones.

"The same."

"Daddy, may we go and meet her?"

"OK Princess, I guess that meeting others will help you," he sighed.

Sandy kissed her daddy, "Thanks daddy, I know how hard this is for you."

Mary Jones kissed her husband, "John, my Beloved Husband. I am glad to see you finally accepting our daughter. Get ready for a REAL THANK YOU tonight, that is if Sandy will babysit her baby brother Kevin."

"Sure mother, and maybe you can even get a start on another sibling," I giggled.

"What do you mean Sandy?"

"There is a very special way to call a brother or a sister, and mother and daddy want to try."

"OK, I'd like a baby sister."

"Son, it doesn't always work, but if it does, we will be happy to have another child," pronounced Mister Jones.

"May I watch?"

"NO!!!" exclaimed everybody in unison.

"AW!! Shucks! How can I learn then?" asked Kevin.

" Baby Brother, when you need to know, you will know, OK?"

Kevin hugged his sister, "OK Sandy, I will wait since I trust you."

Her parents mouther their thanks as Sandy hugged her brother.

"OK Officer Gibbs, lead the way, and we will tell you about why we moved out to Grottoes at the Coffee Shop," offered Mister Jones.

Then the Joneses followed the Beat Cops in their Police Cruiser to the Coffee Shop and were quite surprised at the name.

"Officer Adamson, you never told us that the name was 'The Coffee Shop.'"

"Well, would you have believed us if we'd told you Mister Jones?"

"Guess not," he chuckled.

Inside, they saw a dining room upholstered in walnut paneling, wooden furniture and red and white flooring with the ceiling done in off-white stucco and ceiling fans providing ambient lighting.

"Welcome to The Coffee Shop, may I take your order?" asked a petite, black lady wearing a red waitress dress with a mid-thigh hem, nude hose and red flats.

"Casey, you know better than that! I am your husband you know," chuckled Gibbs.

"Yes Evan, but you two have come here with strangers, and you know that in such cases that I am a waitress first, wife second," she giggled.

"Casey, before he sticks his foot in his mouth up to his thigh, let me introduce the Jones family: John, Mary, Kevin and especially Sandy."

She hugged them, then looked Sandy in the eye, "Yes, I can see that she's like me daddy. Good thing that you brought her here. We girls need to stick together."

"Casey, how do y'all know that I am trans-gendered?"

"Well, actually, they called and told me on the way here. But believe me, Evan can tell simply by looking at your ribcage."

"Oh, now I see, Males have one less rib on the right side."

"You got it Sandy. Now, since they want to talk with you and want me there too, I'll have to turn things over to my Night Manager Toni."

"Miss Casey, I am her father. Did your dad have a problem accepting you?"

"Let's discuss that in the Private Dining Room. I do not advertise my gender around because of the bigots. They could easily boycott my cafe, and/or do some damage."

Then a tall, lithe, redhead with hazel eyes approached wearing an identical waitress uniform," Casey, I'm ready to take over."

"OK Toni, just don't slam dunk anybody, your dad and Evan are here."

"Sure thing Boss."

Casey let them into the lushly appointed room that had a fireplace, well stocked bar, toilets kitchen, lounge chairs, and dining room set with cabinets full of plates, glasses, and silverware.

"For a coffee shop, your place is quite posh."

"Thanks Sandy. It began as a simple coffee shop, but I lucked out and was able to take over the he restaurant next door."

"And you kept the name? I must say that I like it. My daughter is a waitress for Frank, and he has doubled his cafe from the original size."

"Glad to know that other restaurantuers are doing well Mrs. Jones. Now may we here about Sandy?"

"Sure thing, after everybody gets comfy."

Then the group sat down and John Jones spoke first, "It was three years ago that our then son told us that he wanted to be a girl. I didn't like it, but Doctor Benjamin convinced me that it was right for Sandy. For a year, she would dress as a girl only at the house as she took pills to go through a girl's puberty. When she began to develop, I knew that we had to move to protect the family from bigots. Luckily, my job had an opening in Grottoes with a pay raise to match."

"As a father of a girl like Sandy, I sympathize. Lucky for me, Casey was living with her mother Lindsey until they moved back in with me. When I heard about her wanting to be a girl, they left until I could truly love her," he sighed.

Casey hugged her daddy, "Daddy, I am glad that you accepted me, too ba it took momma dying of cancer to reunite us."

"Well, that and the fact that you look just like your mother, you're even the same size. That made it much easier to

He sat down and his wife, Mary spoke, "Here in Grottoes, we bought a house with a nice little apartment house on the same lot. We gave Sandy the apartment because of John's then inability to cope with her new gender. Only Jessica Bell, her counselor knows about her and thanks to Jess, John has begun to accept Sandy," she said as she hugged her husband and sat down.

"So John, how did she do it?"

Sandy looked at Charles and answered for her daddy, "Sir, Miss Bell got me to substitute for a student in a special program. A select group of students and teachers went to England to learn first hand about their culture. But one of the British students was caught dressed as a girl and his outing caused the American student to verbally attack him and insult a black student as well."

John Jones stood up and stared at his daughter, "Sandy, is Em really a boy?"

"Daddy, Em was born as Rhod, but is like me. Please don't be angry," she pleaded.

He started laughing until he was crying. Finally, he got control of himself, "What a joke to pull on me! That Em is such a girl that I never would have guessed that she was born a boy. Now I know why Janet chose you Sandy. Em has truly blessed us, especially me! If not for her, I'd not have accepted you as My Princess."

Sandy got up, hugged her daddy, weeping for joy as he held her firmly in his arms, "Daddy, I am glad that you aren't mad about Em."

"How can I be when she helped me to accept you? No, you need to apologize to your mother for not telling her."

Sandy turned to her mother who was smiling, "Don't apologize Honey, Em helped me to treat you like I should. The fact that she is like you doesn't matter."


From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html