Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Warsop-12
A Gaby Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:With the Bond's moved to Germany, just what do the gang get up to back in Warsop? This story gives a shot at answering that very question!




From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html

The following Monday, Helen and I woke up to a winter wonderland of snow that covered the lawn, but the street was bare, meaning that we'd have school, oh well.

"Mads, we'd best wear our thermals under our blouses, today. Do you have any thick tights?"

"Yeah, I've got two pair of white ribbed tights that'll go with our white thermal leotard, but do you have a sports bra in white?"

Helen lifted her flannel night dress, "Yep, wearing it now," she smirked.

Maddy shook her head, "Hel, you have certainly come out of your shell. When we first met, I'd NEVER have thought about you doing what you just did," she sighed, remembering her outings with Drew.

"Maddy, before Mum and I moved here, I had a friend in Holland where we'd be doings things like you and the gang do. But after Daddy died, I had to be there for Mummy. But now that we are here, I can be myself, again."

"Well, I'm glad to see that you've come alive, Hel. But I hope that doesn't mean that you'll become like Bernie," she admitted.

Helen pulled up the tights that Maddy had passed to her and pulled on the leotard and snapped the crotch closed, then pulled up a pair of blue knickers, "Don't worry, I won't. What got into her anyway?"

Maddy shrugged, "I don't rightly know. All that I 'DO' know is that after Drew left, that she went wild. It's as if Drew was her safety valve, or something."

Helen pulled on her white blouse, blue skirt and tied the tie, "Is that why you and the gang have stopped seeing her?" Maddy sighed, "No, we stopped seeing her after she'd torched the school. We couldn't seem to connect, after that."

Helen pulled on her white knit socks and her brown buster browns, "Did you want to?"

"More than anything, but the night before, she was so totally different, that it was scary, like she was a new person, not the Bernie that we'd grown up with," she admitted.

Helen went to the vanity to do her makeup as Maddy finished dressing, "Did you EVER think that it was the drugs making her so different?"

Maddy paused, "No, quite frankly, we never thought about it, why?"

"Because, you are their leader, Maddy. Whatever you do, they do."

"And I have ostricised Bern from the group, but how do I bring her back in?"

"I don't know, Maddy. Why not wait until Drew visits? He seems to have a good head on his shoulders."

"I admit that he does when it comes to bikes, but about girls?"

"No, Maddy. about the gang."

"Oh. Well, you might be right. He does seem to be able to keep the peace, even if he does have the occasional accident and become Gaby," she giggled.

Helen, now ready for school, stood up, "Then why did you NEVER have any trousers for Drew?"

"Because he makes such a cute girl. Besides, if he'd MADE SURE to have a spare kit, he'd not need to borrow anything."

"True."

Then from down below, "Maddy, Helen, breakfast is ready!"

"OK, Mum, we'll be right down."

******

Meanwhile, at Warsop College, a meeting was taking place in Mister Woods office.

"Hello, I'm Mister Woods, Headmaster of Warsop College. How may I help you?" He asked as he held out his hand.

Richard took his hand in his, "I am Richard Barton. And I am here to offer a few students a chance of a lifetime."

"Are you the man who launched the only commercial reusable spaceship?"

"The very same, Sir."

"What is this chance of a lifetime that you're offering?"

"Ever since my first successful launch, I've been working to build a larger version that'll take at least twenty up. Now I'm ready."

"But why Warsop College?"

"Because I've become a Jenny Bond fan and I'd like to meet her and her daughter, Gaby. If she exists, that is."

Mister Woods sighed, "You must know the truth, then."

"Yes, why has Jenny created this daughter?"

"She didn't do it to hurt anybody, in fact, it began at a charity bike race," he smiled.

"Oh?"

"Yes, Jenny and Drew were in a charity bike race where the racers wore costume. Jenny went as Xena: The Warrior Princess, and Drew as Gabrielle: The Battling Bard. They won, too."

"OK, I can see where Drew got the name of Gaby from, but why the other times?"

"That, I'm afraid is my doing," he smiled. "This sounds interesting. What did you do, blackmail him into dressing as Gaby?"

"No, nothing like that. Warsop College wanted to produce a brochure for new students. So I asked for Drew to dress as a girl for a few days while we filmed her as she was in school."

"Where did Drew get the ability to look like a teen girl?"

"We got him breast forms and a gaffe to wear as Gaby. After the event, he must've kept his 'Gaby' stuff."

"OK, THAT explains all of her appearances, but not why."

"Well, for all of his prowess on the bike, Drew is accident prone, and NEVER has any spare clothing, but his friends do, all girls."

Richard looked at Mister Woods smirk, then began to laugh, "Oh my! That poor boy DOES need looking after! But you don't have to worry about me 'outing' Drew, nor his mother. I've known a few guys who've dressed as girls for Halloween who are now women."

"Mister Barton, I seriously doubt that Drew will go that route, he has had too many instances where he became Gaby to have me think otherwise."

"Oh?"

"Yes, Drew may be able to become Gaby, but he wants to be Drew."

"OK, as I said, before, I mean him no harm. In fact, I might be able to help him out."

"How?"

"One of the girls that work for me transitioned just after high school. Clara is now the pilot for the new shuttle."

"Drew and his friends and family will like to know that."

"That's good. Now how will you find those to ride with me?"

"Well, here at Warsop College, we hold our version of the Olympics every year. We can make riding with you the prize for the winners."

"Are there any set sports?"

"No, each student will sign up to compete in at least one sporting event. But unless there are enough for teams, no team sports."

"OK, so, that means golf, badminton, tennis, table tennis, track and field, and biking."

"Pretty much, we also allow for darts and archery."

"OK. When will you have this tournament?"

"Next week, that will give the students time to get ready for a very full weekend, and according to their records no student has a reason not to be there."

* * *

"Your Maddy is just like her cousins Drew and Gaby, Sir," he said as he laid me on the cot.

"Josh, Gaby and Drew are the same person. I have no niece named Gaby."

"Then why are there pictures of her?"

"It all started when my wife Jenny and Drew rode in the Annual Tandem Costume Charity Race, Jenny rode as Xena: Warrior Princess, and Drew rode as Gabrielle: The Battling Bard."

"OK, I can see where he got the name, but all of the appearances?"

"Well, Drew has a very bad habit of having accidents where he needs to change clothes, and unfortunately, he's Jenny's and Julie's size, not mine. If he'd carry a spare kit or two, he'd not be Gaby."

"Too bad, because a lot of guys fancy Gaby."

"Well, they can fancy her all that they want, Drew's in Germany." Then I had a dream, because I had been riding, it was about Drew.

* * *

It was the Apollanaris Spring Party and this year, everybody dressed as a fictional character. Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenny went as James Bond as "Q". Unca Dave looked quite the agent in his tuxedo, and Auntie Jenn looked hot as the new female Q.

Julie and her boyfriend, Chad were going as Robin Hood and Maid Marion. Chad wore a gren shirt, brown leggings and leather boots with a dark green hooded robe with a quiver of arrows and a bow on his back while Julie wore a more feminne version.

Drew, knowing better than to argue about his assetts had chosen to be Supergirl. He had the blue leotard and matching blue miniskirt and yellow belt, leaving the red boots to go.

As Drew donned the outfit, he was pleased to see that the flesh tone tights had hidden the fading of his tanlines from his last bout in the salon.

He was still miffed that the girls had tricked him into wearing a bikini and left him to toast in the tanning bed, giving him his lines. He'd almost quit his job as waitess until everthing was set right, but he kept the tanlines for a bit.

Looking in the mirror, Drew saw a cute Supergirl staring back at him. The image he saw of a cute blond wearing a blue minidress made him think about Maddy and their many trips to the conventions.

Maddy had always made sure that he was dressed as a girl, just as she was, But he knew that she's never hurt him, or let him get hurt. Now, looking at himself, he couldn't help but wonder how she was doing as he pulled up the red boots, completing the ensemble.

* * *

"That boy is going to make us late for the party. And him being a cycling champ," fumed Dave to Josie.

"Dave, he's a good boy, even if he is my grandson," she smiled.

"I know, Josie. I just wish that he didn't look like his cousin Maddy, so much. That boy looks more like a girl, every day," he sighed.

Josie looked Dave in the eye, "You are worried about Drew. Well, don't be. He will find his way in life. It'll just take him more time, that's all."

"I know that, Josie. But it's his appearance that worries me, the most. What would happen if some reporter found out about Drew and Gaby and chose to publish the news? The tabloids would turn my child into a freak, just to sell the paper, not caring that they'd destroy Drew, the family and Apollanaris in the process."

"Dave, Apollanaris promotes only Drew. If the story ever comes out, simply tell about how Gaby got started and let them look like fools for not talking to you, first.?"

"But there is the race that he did in America."

"Dave, I checked, and DREW was listed, NOT Gaby."

"Oh." Josie looked at the mantle clock, "He's late."

"Come on, Drew! Shake a leg!" yelled Dave Bond as he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

Then from his room, came a slam as Drew shut his bedroom door, "Coming Dad!" replied Drew. He flew down the stairs wearing his costume and almost ran over his dad.

"Careful there Drew, you don't want to wreck. You're so accident prone at times that it's a wonder that you don't have any scars," chortled Dave.

"Sorry dad, but I didn't want to be late, as usual."

"No, your not late, your mum is."

"Oh?"

"She's putting the final touches on her costume, SuperGaby," Dave chuckled.

Drew struck a pose, "Well, if ya' got it, flaunt it," he laughed.

Dave cleared his throat, "Drew, you look like your mum did when she was a teeenager," he sighed.

"Uh Dad, I wish that I looked like you," he sniffed.

"I know, squib. But for now, let's see what happens. No matter what the future holds, you're my son."

"Yeah, but I still don't know what that looney Doctor in the blue box means about me."

"Drew, I thought that that was a dream," offered Josie.

"Gran, if it was, why did we ALL dream it?"

Jenny came down the stairs, "All that I know is that I gave birth to a fantastic daughter ad a marvellous son, both of whom I love. That dream, if a dream simply proves how special you are, son."

Then a strange wheezing sounded as a blue box formed in the living room and a tall man with curly hair and a mouthful of teeth stepped out, "Pardon me, but I seem to have taken a wrong turn."

"Doctor, why are you here? Is the Master at it again?"

"No Drew, I am here because of a Time Eddy that has caused a bump in your timeline."

"Oh?"

"Yes, if you'd gone outsde just now, you'd have been in an accident. Now, you'll be fashionably late."

"Doctor, about my Christmas Ride,,,"

"That was a dream made reality, Drew. Just as this is as was our adventure."

"Oh. I thought both were real."

"No, you have the gift of making dreams into reality, as long as you stay the innocent that you are."

"Innocent?"

"Yes, innocent."

"But am I Drew, or Gaby?"

"That, is up to you."

Then a petite girl who looked like Drew stepped out, "Doctor, K9 says that we need to leave or run into ourselves."

"Thank you Romana, let's go."

"SHE LOOKS LIKE ME!"

"Or you look like me, depending on how you look at it," she smiled.

"Well, Romana, you have given me much to think about, thank you."

"Quite welcome, Drew."

Then the Doctor and Romana tepped into the Tardis and faded away.

*******************************

Inside the YE Olde Tavern pub, the entire Apollanaris Team was wearing their costumes and George was acting as host.

"Welcome to the party. What will you have to drink?"

"Dad, mind if I have a glass of wine?"

"Go ahead, Drew, have fun, tonight. WE all, will."

***

It was a dinner party to celebrate the Team's many victory'sand honor Jenny and Drew for their titles. They were presented with new kits and team jackets and the team was given a new camper and trailer for touring Europe, with the Yout Team getting the Pro's old stuff.

As Drew nodded off on the way home, he thought about Maddy and how much he missed her.

From http://maddybell.com/Grottoes5.html

 

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Stanman63 is the author of 11 other stories.