Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Gaby Verse - Gran's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Drew's Gran, Josie Peters gives her view on things.    

I am Josie Peters, Jenny Bonds Mum and Carol Peters is my niece. Carol and her husband john have had it a bit rough at first, but they have overcome the odds and are all the stronger for it. They wanted to have a family and Carol took some medicine to help her get pregnant because she was getting desperate. Jenny had already given birth to Jules and it looked as if she was pregnant again.

 

Well, Carol finally conceived and because of the medicine, she was having twins. Everybody was happy for her and when Drew was born to Jenny and Carol gave birth to Madeline and Marianne, I thought that everything was going along well for everybody.

But Marianne died at six months of age and Carol almost lost it. If Jenny hadn't of let Drew sleep in Marianne's crib until Carol could mourn and grieve over her loss, Carol might have lost it. As it is, she and John gave all of their love to Maddy and did not try to have anymore children. the shadow of Marianne still haunts them to this day. Maddy does not know that she was a twin, her parents have kept that from her to this day.

But Jenny and Dave have had their troubles too. When Jenny was given a chance to race with Team Apollinaris in Germany, she took it only after her family gave her their blessings. Jenny had given up her dream and they let her have her chance to chase it.

Everything went fine for awhile until Jenny contracted cervical cancer. When she got the news, she decided that it would be best to leave her family, so she told them that she had met another man. The news devastated her family, Jules and Drew cried themselves to sleep for several nights and Dave started to drink.

He stayed sober to keep the family going though and made sure that the children were safe and secure. Then Jenny asked Drew to come visit her. When he did, he broke her heart and she finally was ready to go home. When she returned, she was welcomed back home and she got the strength to fight the cancer. She recovered from the cancer and now she and her family are living in Germany.

Maddy has grown into a very lovely headstrong young lady and has gravitated to her cousin [Andrew] Drew Bond. Those two look like brother/sister twins. People think that they are twins, not cousins. Maddy and Drew have fooled a lot of people by her dressing like him in the past, but when she developed, that ended until recently. Now Drew dresses like Maddy.

It all started when Jenny signed her and Jules up to ride in a tandem bike race for charity, but Jules got hurt and Jenny drafted Drew. Drew's only complaint was that he had to be Gaby while Jenny was Xena. they had to wear costumes. They won the race and won for best prize, then they had to go in costume again to present the award to the charity.

Drew thought that that was the end of him being Gaby, but then Maddy got it into her head to dress in costume for the Easter disco. That girl actually got Jules to do it with the gang and they all went as Manga girls. That was alright for the girls, but not for Drew and Rhod, the guys.

Maddy and her parents love to attend those cosplay conventions and that Maddy is a wiz at altering clothing into costumes. She made sure that she and Drew wore similar costumes. They won for best couple as Chi Light and Chi Dark, but Drew won for best costume as Chi Light. He looked real cute, but that skirt barely covered his knickers. No wonder he complained how cold it was.

The reason that she did it is that she and Drew are always mistaken for twins and if Drew were to have breasts, he would be Maddy's twin sister. It does not help when Maddy encourages strangers into believing that Drw is a girl. If Drew would only stay mad at her long enough, she just might stop it.

Then Drew had to be Gaby again in order to cash the check. Maddy had listed Drew as Gaby, not Drew, so he had to be Gaby again to pick up the check. Why Maddy did not I do not know, but she could have saved him that headache. Then Drew had to go as Gaby to deposit the check because the paper was there and took pictures. It was only afterwards that Drew found out that he could have endorsed the check.

Then Mister Woods saw Drew dressed as Gaby at the disco and got permission from Jenny and Dave for Drew to be a model for a new school brochure. Mister Woods took Drew to get the uniform and proper Gaby bits so that he could pass as a girl. What he never expected was for him to be made into Maddy's twin.

The idea was that for Drew to be sick for a week and for cousin Gaby to attend for that week, why nobody ever caught on is a mystery to me and Drew, But everybody fell in love with Gaby especially that boy Clive much to Drew's chagrin. Drew never led the boy on, but Clive developed a crush upon Gaby. Then Gaby dumped him and ended that affair.

What got Drew mad at mister Woods was that he made out the check to Gaby, not Drew. Drew had to become Gaby again in order to cash the check. And to make matters worse was that Maddy had pierced Drew's ears. She left the sleepers in so that now Drew's ears are pierced.

Maddy says that she forgot, I am not so sure. All that i know is that Jules saw them and helped Drew to pull them out. I am glad that when Jenny found out, she did not get mad at Drew. She figured that Maddy was responsible for it like I did.

When Carol discovered that Drew was also Gaby, she told him that he was welcome as Gaby too. She knew that the girl eating spaghetti was Drew because only Drew eats with such gusto. Carol let Drew stay over at her place as Gaby for that week too, I know that she enjoyed having a second daughter for a week.

Jules also got Drew to be Gaby. She packed Gaby's swimming cozzie and bits so that Gaby went swimming, not Drew. Unfortunatelyfor Drew, he got sunburned and got a tan line outlining what he wore swimming. Drew had to keep his shirt on until the tan faded so that the other guys would not see the lines. It is a good thing that his cycling let's him avoid gym.

Then Anna, one of Jules friends finally got Gaby to come to a sleepover. Jules was there too to lookout for Gaby, but things got a bit out of hand thanks to Sara and them going to a bar. They all got drunk and Sara came up with a bunch of forfeits for them to do. In the end, Jules and Drew were both grounded.

But that Drew came up with a way to get back at Sara for those forfeits. She loves playing with others and humiliating them, he came up with a plan to pay her back for the girls because they were all grounded because of Sara. Now Sara is grounded and looks like a clown thanks to Drew's devious mind.

Drew has become very popular as Gaby, but he wants to be himself, not Gaby. He has been seen as a girl all too often even when in Drew mode. In fact, there is a girl in the mall that thinks that he is a girl. She sellls shoes and keeps on selling him shoes.

One time, Jules friends wanted to see Gaby, so Drew dressed as Gaby, but when he tried to remove the breast forms, there was still some glue on them and he had to stay in Gaby mode for a race because Maddy had the solvent. Well, Maddy got the solvent to him, but he had already raced as Gaby. That is why John the Timekeeper thinks that Drew is a girl even when he is Drew. At least Mister Woods knows that Drew is racing, not Gaby.

Carol has also hurt Drew very badly. She asked Drew to be Gaby so that she could get Maddy her Christmas presents and since Drew was the same size, he agreed as long as they left when it got too much for him. They went out of town so that he wouldn't be spotted and things went well until Carol began to act as if Drew was Gaby, her daughter.

Drew had to threaten to leave and return by bus before Carol learned that she had hurt Drew, but it was too late by that time. Carol saw Marianne, not Gaby or Drew and for a bit of time, she was with her other daughter. Now Carol wants to make amends to Drew, but he is wary of her now. He still loves her, but he is reluctant to trust her again.

Drew is a very generous and giving young man, that is why he keeps on being tricked into being Gaby all of the time by Maddy. Whenever Maddy asks him to attend a cosplay convention, it is always with him dressed in a skirt. She has never let Drew dress as a boy, only as a girl or a boy dressed as a girl. Poor Drew never knew about how those Japanese love the idea.

At one convention, Drew was Hermione Granger and got to meet the author of the Harry Potter books. J.K. Rowling let Gaby have her picture took with her and gave Gaby autographed books of all her books. Drew was quite chuffed about it even if he was Gaby at the time.

One time, Drew decided to be a vampire instead of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. When Drew came as a vampire, Maddy got her Mum to guilt Drew into being Buffy. At least this time, Drew wore trousers instead of a skirt as Buffy.

Then when the students from America came over, Drew and Jules hosted sisters. It was all apart of a Cultural Exchange Program, first, we host students from America, then they host us. The girls saw Drew as a girl and did what they could to get Gaby in a dress. They never listened to Dave say that Drew was a boy.

I took Drew and Brit Walters, his exchange partner to Germany to see Jenny. She had signed on with the Apollinaris Cycling Team and she got time off to see Drew. But Drew's bag never made it and he had to borrow from Brit. Poor Drew has never been to Germany, it has always been Gaby.

Jenny finally was able to follow her dream of cycling thanks to Dave and her kids. Jenny has become the Women's World Cycling Champ and Drew is the Teen World's Cycling Champ. so we have two champs here. But Jenny's came with a price. She contracted cancer. She won the Championship and then came home and beat the cancer thanks to her family.

There are three girls that Drew has helped out because of his cycling exploits,and all of them were all because Drew is so generous. Catrina, Freddie and Helen are girls that he met while either racing or cycling.

Catrina is an avid cyclist like Drew is. She wants to be like Drew's mum Jenny Bond and was quite chuffed to meet him too. She met Drew and Maddy at the Cuckney 10. Drew and Maddy had just completed the race when she came huffing and puffing in. Those two started massaging her legs for her and kept her from cramping up.

When they rode to Carol's Drew rode her bike because he wanted for her to see what a proper racing bike felt like. Then he gave her a set of proper wheels for her bike so that she would have one. Dave and Jen gave him permission and were quite proud of him for being so generous.

When she went to pick up the gift, Jules was the only one there. She invited Catrina to Carol's to help Drew celebrate his victory. She accepted, but felt guilty because she felt that she was just a token guest. Carol reassured her that she was welcome there.

But Drew also hurt that girl when Rhod decided to become Em. I do not know why he attacked her, but he did and poor Catrina was hurt. Drew's best friend was suddenly wanting to be a girl which confounded Drew because he is having trouble being seen as a guy. Well, after Drew had cooled down, he got reamed good and proper for attacking Catrina and he sent her a nice gift in apology.

I can understand about Rhod wanting to be a girl. I have met many a young man like him. But most of them went through their transition by themselves because their friends and family deserted them. At least Em has her Mum and the gang for support.

Catrina forgave Drew and has since then, begun to race in her city, she was visiting her Granny when she went cycling and met Drew. Then while Drew and Jules were in America, she got to meet her idol, Jenny Bond. Jen was in the clinic getting treated for her cancer. That Catrina made a great impression upon both Dave and Jen, now she is invited to visit anytime that she can.

Freddie is a girl that lost the use of her legs thanks to a horse. She used to love to cycle and regrets not being able too. That Drew decided to modify the tandem so that he could take her for a ride and that Dave knew his son so well that he got the bike and parts and tools ready for Drew.

When her Dad found out, he agreed to let Drew give his daughter his gift. What Drew was not expecting was for him to organize his troop to guard the route, nor for John the timekeeper to get the local club to ride as well. What really floored Drew was that the local rag published an article about the ride. That boy can do more than anybody that I know.

Helen moved here from Holland recently. That poor waif lost her Daddy and now she and her Mum are living with her grandparents. Helen is a sweet and shy girl, nothing at all like Maddy. Drew met Helen as she was trying to fix her bike. Drew was able to help her out and invited her to his birthday party that night. She came and she and Drew really hit it off much to Maddy's dismay.

Helen asked Drew to attend a party for the Girl Guides. He did not know that it was to recruit new members. Helen wanted Drew there so that they could dance. Drew was pleasantly surprised about that because usually he is tricked into being Gaby. I know that meant a lot to Drew and that Maddy had best take note because Drew just might choose Helen over her.

Drew loves his Mum and takes after her when it comes to cycling. He has that same talent of sizing up the other racers, tricking them and lulling them into thinking he is not a threat and making the sprint when least expected. he has his mum's dogged determination to win. He has all too often pushed his body beyond its limits only to pass out as soon as he crossed the line. He has woken up in the ambulance or A&E tent having used up all of his energy.

Dave and Jenny have taken him to the clinic about this and now Drew takes iron pills because he is a bit anemic, but there is more to it than that. Drew has yet to start puberty and his body is thusly developing like a girls. He will not take any testosterone to jump start his puberty because of his cycling, so he has decided to wait because Dave was a late bloomer too.

Drew is a gentle and caring soul that only wants the best for everybody even when the are mean to him and trick him into being Gaby for their amusement. He can not help it if his body is developing as a girls. Poor Drew except for his boy bits and lack of a girls chest looks just like his cousin Maddy.

It is true that Drew has a very bad habit of not packing enough clothes and having accidents so that he has to borrow clothes from his Mum, sister or Maddy or at times strangers. The only way to help stop this is for Drew to keep a spare kit or two in the camper or car or for somebody else to pack for him.

But then there are the times that Maddy or somebody else has tricked him into being Gaby. Drew forgets about wearing earrings and makeup and when back in Drew mode, still looks like Gaby. I know that Drew would be a lot happier if everybody would let him choose if he wants to be Gaby.

I know that Dave and Jen have decided to support Drew in whatever he decides that he is and that Carol, Jules, John and his friends will too and with all of this support, how can he ever go wrong?