Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Bonzi's View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Bonzi talks about the story.    

I am Bonzi the cat, I have deigned to stay with this human female known has Angharad for awhile, at least until I catch and eat that Dormouse Spike that stays hidden around here.

 

It all started on a cold and rainy night when she let me in from the cold. Angharad gave me some tuna and milk for dinner and set me up a litter box, she knows how to treat royalty.

Well, after I had dined and washed, I saw her sitting in front of a screen and there was a furry mouse there. I ran up to catch it, but I bonked my head upon that durn screen and I never did get my snack.

But why did she have to laugh at me? I was doing my duty as a cat!! Then she began talking about this Cathy who actually breeds those snacks, now if I could find her, I would be a FAT CAT INDEED!!

Well, I have decided to try and get Spike to show up more often so that I can get her, Angharad will place me in front of the screen and then I will dance upon the keys for her hoping to get that Spike.

She will then give me my dinner and milk, but no furry, durn it!! What do I have to do?? Am I not the Master here? Well, there are plenty of crickets and other tasty treats in the garden and she does take me for a ride upon her bike at time, but not during a storm, that was a bit much.

It turns out that was how she met Spike, now if I had met her in the hedge, I would have had me a snack then and there, but then again, I wouldn't have such a nice and soft lap to curl up in.

Funny thing is that I never did see that Cathy nor Stella there, could they have hidden my furry snack? And what is this about Simon and Cathy? Does he have a taste for Dormouse? Is he really
a cat? Well, he could be a Simon-eeze cat.

I like most of Cathy's friends, but not that yappy dog Kiki, That yappy dog would keep me up all the time and I need time to plot how to catch my furry snacks. I guess that I will stay with Angharad for now, but when I do catch that Spike, I am out of here.