Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Cathy Watts talks about the story.    

I am Cathy Watts, I will one day be the Lady Catherine Cameron, Wife of Lord Simon Cameron, but that is in the future, but when I think about how it all started, I can't help but wonder if I would be here now if not for Stella.

 

We met by accident. literally.[giggle.] I was riding my bike one sunny afternoon when it clouded up and started to storm. At the time, I was still Charlie Watts, I had started taking hormones and I was able to hide my breasts under a loose top or strap them down.

I am a girl born with boy bits, at the time, I was shy and introverted. I was afraid to show the world who I truly was. But thanks to my sister Stella, I am now Strong, and sure of myself, if not for her, I would still be Charlie.

Well, I was trying to get home to my apartment when Stella hit my bike's rear wheel which sent me flying into the roadside hedges. I was lucky that all I got was a few scratches, but my poor bike suffered from a bent rear wheel.

Stella took me and my poor broken bike to her cottage that she shared with her brother Simon. At the time, i was sure that I had become the victim of some bizarre family and would wind up as the main meal, but I now know that things are much worse, [giggle.] I am soon to be a member of this wacko family and I will not have it any other way!

When Stella saw that I was a girl with boy bits, i thought for sure that she would freak out, but she accepted me and became my mentor in becoming a woman. She was the first one to see the wonderful woman that I would become and that I was the perfect match for Simon.

She started by giving me some clothes, including my favorite red boots, we are both the same size in women's clothes. With makeup and a brush, brought Cathy to life. I was truly gobsmacked when I saw how beautiful that I was. All this time, I thought that i would be another ugly woman, but Stella brought out my inner self and it was a knockout.

Stella is very beautiful too, too me, she looks far better than I do or ever will, but she sees me as beautiful as does her brother. She says that a part of my beauty my attitude about myself. Most women are vixens looking out to see how much they can get from a guy, but I am the opposite.

When I finally met her brother Simon, something clicked between us. Until then, I thought that I was sexless, but now i wanted Simon and my body was responding to him as he was to me. I was confused about my reaction, but Stella reassured me that I was being a woman.

That time with Stella and Simon opened up my eyes to who I was and Simon was becoming special to me, if i was a real woman, i would have given myself to him, but i still needed to be sorted and I was lucky that Simon is a gentleman.

He helped me get my bike repaired and get a loaner until it was ready, what I found amusing was that he got jealous when other men saw how beautiful that I was. I must admit that I was responding to them, but I love Simon and am saving myself for him.

Thanks to Simon, I was able to handle a couple of bullies that have been tormenting Charlie. Big Mac and his sidekick liked to make my life as Charlie difficult, but as Cathy, I have stood up to them. [giggle.]

Big Mac asked me out, but when he treated me like a trophy, I went back to my apartment. Later, he painted graffiti upon my door that I had to wash off, then when they tried to stop me from getting into my apartment, I fought back. [giggle.]

They weren't expecting for a girl to fight and i actually won their respect, it was later on that they tried again when I had my bike with me. THIS time, I ran over them and broke Big Mac's nose for him and a few ribs too boot. First time that I know of a bike being used to defend a girl from assault.[giggle.]

the last time that I tangled with them, Simon was with me. i would have let him handle both, but when they ganged up upon my hero, I saw red and attacked. According to Simon,I flew into the fight and then started landing blows upon my cad. All that i know it that I couldn't let them hurt Simon like that.

Those two have left me alone ever since then because now they know that they will have Simon to deal with if they hurt lil' ol' me. [giggle.]

Simon is a gentle giant of a man. he is a teddy bear until he gets mad, then he is a bear. I am glad that I met him and that we found each other. If not for Stella, we would not have met and we would not know love as we do. Most of all, I would still be Charlie and I will always be grateful to her for bringing Cathy to life.