Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Stella's View- 5
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

My sister Cathy hes developed into a true Princess. From a shy and frightened boy taking hormones, she has matured into a caring and wonderful lady that I am proud to be able to call my friend.

 

I first started befriending her because I have seen way too many of the trans-gendered women come into the hospital mutilated because they despaired of ever becoming a woman and I didn't want for that to happen again if I could help it.

Those poor mutilated victims can never go back to being a man ever again. They have butchered away their gonads and at times, even their penis.

I do my duty and care for these poor souls, then I go to the Chapel and cry for them. That is where I made a vow to help out the next one and if possible, prevent another crime against the body.

I went to Sunday School as A girl and it was there that I decided to become a nurse. While in school, I volunteered to help the school nurse as a part of my punishment. I was always getting into trouble as a girl. Even as a girl, I had the gift of helping sick people.

Seeing Cathy all wet and cold, I knew that I had a chance to fulfill my vow. I began giving her my old clothes to wear when I saw that we were the same size. She is so pretty that it is amazing that she is not a genetic girl.

Cathy began to tuck her bits so that she would look like a woman until she found out that if it got to much smaller, they wouldn't have enough to work with. After that, she stopped tucking.

Professor Agnew loves her like she is his daughter. In fact, he lost a daughter named Cathy and Cathy now has in a way, replaced her and eased a burden upon his heart. I am glad because he is a sweet and kind older man, very much like my father.

Agnew has given Cathy a lot to do too. She now leads a bunch of students that now do the surveying for her. Those kids love and respect her too. When the press tried to get a scoop on Cathy, the entire university stood behind her.

Recently, Cathy became the tutor of Stevie, an AIDS positive student. Caty took him to have the tests done and was there when the results came back.

Cathy never insulted him for being gay at all. She was a comfort to that scared kid. When he needed a big sister, Cathy was there for him.

Steve found out that AIDS had finally claimed his liver and he was soon to die. He confessed to Cathy that he had sex with a sailor two years ago and contracted AIDS then.

He asked Cathy to tell his parents and she accepted the responsibility. Well, Professor Agnew, Simon and I went with Cathy. She needed our help as she was unsure of what would happen.

Stevie's sister Sarah was very supportive of Stevie as well as his Mum, but his dad refused to believe until he saw Stevie before he died, then he finally accepted his son.

Yes, Cathy is my sister and I would do anything for her because she saved me when I had made a big mistake. I had an abortion recently. I was not ready to be an unwed Mum and went to a clinic to have it removed.

Even now, I regret murdering my innocent child. I know that my family would have accepted my bairn as a new addition, but in my despair, I killed.

Cathy consoled me and comforted me as best she could. What irony!! Here I was a woman aborting a child being comforted by Cathy who can never be a birth mother. Cathy never complained and promised to keep the abortion a secret, but it almost got out anyway.

I started bleeding during the night and if not for Cathy and her quick thinking, I would have died. She saw me and that pool of blood and called the ambulance. She stayed with me and made sure that I was cared for. If ever I can repay her for her help, I will move Heaven and Hell to do it.