Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Derek Watts Point Of View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Derek Watts talks about the story.    

I have come to love my new daughter Cathy and I plan to be her proud father and give her away at her wedding to Simon, but ever since my stroke, I have had to relearn how to do everything. If not for Cathy, I would not have the spirit to carry on.

 

The very first time that I saw her after my stroke, I saw a beautiful woman. There was no sign of Charlie about her. She began to be the dutiful daughter and then I knew that we could rebuild our broken relationship.

I must admit that I became spoiled to her cooking and the brandy that she brought and that I was trying to manipulate her into giving up her life to wait upon me, but she put a stop to that.

She threatened to stop seeing me at all if I kept on trying to manipulate hr. I saw then the kindred spirit that she shared with my beloved wife. She never took any bullshit from me, nor does Cathy.

It broke my heart when she made her threat as it broke hers to make it. But she needed to because I needed to grow up and accept the fact that she was not a child anymore.

My daughter Cathy is a woman and a lady. She is strong and sweet, yet demur. Simon is a very lucky man to have won her heart.

I can tell that Simon sees her as a woman and has proposed to Cathy. They will make a beautiful couple, but they have some things to overcome as well.

When news of Cathy and Simon became known, the Russian Mafia tried to take over the bank that Simon works for because of Cathy's boy bits.

When Cathy and Simon set the record straight, the Mafia lost their battle. They wanted the bank to launder their dirty money, but the bank stood firm and won.

What was fun was playing the temper-mental old man when the press showed up. Cathy warned me about them wanting to talk to me about her and Simon and I agreed to the deception.

The press has no right to barge into the private lives of the public, let alone royalty oe anybody else. When they came to me, I threw such a tantrum that they were barred from seeing me again.

I want for Cathy to have a happy life and succeed in her career, but what I was not wanting to happen has happened finally.

My daughter came by to tell me that the next time that she saw me that she would have had her surgery and be a complete woman.

I was shocked to find out that it would be so soon, but I knew that was what she wanted, so I gave her my blessing. I cried that night for her because after the surgery, there would truly be no more Charlie.

I was secretly hoping that my daughter Cathy would want to become my son Charlie again. I was ready to accept him as he was, I would never hurt him again.

But Cathy had made her choice and I will support it as much as possible, she deserves at least that much and so much more from me.

The last time that I saw her, she had had her surgery and had brought her mate Simon. they took me to the Pub and we had a great time. I really got to liking Simon and I am ready to be his second Daddy.

Now I am looking forward to seeing Simon and Cathy. It will be fun to be living with them as they create a life together and I can share stories of how my beloved wife and I learned to live together.

What I am really looking forward to is spoiling their adopted children. I know that Cathy wants to be a birth Mother, if there was anyway that I could, I would make that possible, but I know that Cathy will be a wonderful Mum to any children that she and Simon adopt.