Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

 

Point Of View: Rules Are Rules Coach Bruce's View-2
Rules Are Rules
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Jane Donner talks about the story.    

I love my sweet and adorable wife Alice. She has made my life complete. before I had met her, I was a confirmed bachelor without a family to call my own. Oh, I had brothers and sisters who had families of their own making me an Uncle and Great Uncle. But I was all alone until Alice came into my life.

 

Alice and I met at the Community Center where she was member of the local Cheer team. She was so cute in her uniform and she actually flirted with me when I chatted her up. Next thing I knew, we were dating and thinking of getting married.

Alice is a traditionalist, she wanted to be a housewife and raise a posse of children. I was raised to treat a woman with respect, that was why we were both virgins on our wedding night and why it was so special for us too.

We tried to have children, but Alice unfortunately miscarried both times that she conceived. When we went to the doctor, he told us that Tina could never carry a child to term and that for us to even try again would put Tina's life in danger.

That news almost caused us to divorce. Alice wanted a family and because she couldn't get pregnant, felt that she was not a real woman and began to go out to bars and get drunk to forget.

She wanted to forget about her inability to have children. She was all woman to me. I was determined to let her know that. It did not matter if she gave birth, we can adopt.

When I found her drunk and passed out, I took her up to bed so that she could sleep it off in safety. She was my life and here she was, hurting.

That was why she was acting like she was. Neither of us drink alcohol except at special times. When she awoke in her bed, she cried over what she had done and how she had acted. I told her that she was all woman to me and that we will adopt, when I forgave her, she asked if we could marry again.

It was then that I knew that we would survive because we had overcome the greatest hurdle and were still together. Our second wedding and honeymoon was even better than the first and we started the adoption process. We went through the system and were about to become foster parents when I suffered that mild stroke.

I do not blame Marcie Donner at all. It was all due my eating too much fat and high blood pressure. she has helped my wife out and helped her to have fun being seen as a teen.

Tina is the same size as a teen and often is mistaken as a minor. But Marcie and Alice went out dressed as teenagers and Tina had a ball letting men and boys oggle her in her outfit. But then, my Tina had to deal with my death at school.

I had returned in order to clear out my desk and get it ready for the new Boys Coach, but when I sat down, my heart finally gave out. I wanted to spend a few years with Alice, but that was not to be.

We have a cabin by the lake that I wanted to set up for our retirement home. It is just outside of the city, just a few miles from our home. It would have been fun to invite the students out to swim.

Marcie found me in my office and she and her Aunt Jane helped my Tina to cope and deal with the funeral. That Marcie has helped my wife immeasurably in so many ways. Marcie may have her misadventures, but she also helps others when the chips are down.

I know that the students all are waiting to see what misadventure she will have each week, but Marcie just wants to be a normal student and not have any misadventures.

But she will see that having those misadventures is all apart of her charm. Marcie and misadventures go together like macaroni and cheese.

Now that Alice is alone, I hope that she will find peace and not worry about me. She needs to find a way to become a mother and be the mother she wants to be.

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Stanman63 is the author of 11 other stories.