Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Meet Melanie Bacon-Smith. An English teacher at a prestigious international school. A sex goddess without a clue.

 

This is the first chapter of a novel about the rollicking misadventures of a prim and proper English teacher who through a series of cultural miscues and missteps is turned into a middle-age sex goddess by the colorful and highly imaginative tenants of her apartment complex in southeast asia.

 

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2010 Ivory Simone. All rights reserved.


Rated: Mature Audiences (Age 16+) (M)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Adult 26-55, Adult 26-55 to Senior AP, Adult to College Age AR
Categories: Cultural Change
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Keywords: Hormones
Story Universe: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2334 Read: 22913
Published: 17 Aug 2010 Updated: 17 Aug 2010
Story Notes:

West meet east story. A middle-age woman experiences personal growth and transformation through the unexpected challenges of living abroad in southeast asia. 

1. Chapter 1 by Ivory SImone [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (2334 words)

The reader is introduced to the protagonist Melanie Bacon-Smith and a couple of the colorful people living in the apartment complex in Bangkok, Thailand, where she is trying to lease an apartment. 

tgfiction.net Webutation