Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT FAN FICTION AND WILL BE COPYRIGHTED TO PROTECT RIGHTS OF INTERLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND LICENCE HOLDERS.

all, characters, scenary and plot is coincidental and does not reflect real life circumstances

No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended.

use of the 4KコM団 (Four K 'Ko' Mystery Brigade) series is moderated and spin offs or side stories by co authors must give the author prior consent and a copy of said story before inclusion into the series, other protocols must be abided also.

© 2010-2011-2012 Ms H Suzumiya all rights reserved

4KコM 団: Crazy Beginnings

warning: contains swearing, mind twising and supernatural themes, moderate violence, and blunt facts relating to transgender and Japanese culture.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Prologue: Saruko introduces Souko and Michael before school, briefly skimms over the history of Saruko and Souko.

Episode 00: I am a girl

 

Prologue: I am a girl

 

Hi, I'm Saruko Inoki and I'm full of mystery, OK, not really but in away unique than average and since I was on medicine it was hard to make friends at grade school. Well, I may as well to you my secret.

 

To be Blunt I'm a MTF (male to female) transsexual whose had a double orchiectomy and started taking hormones like Progestin and Estradiol and now is living year 1 and beyond as female. I'm quite small but a little over excited for today cause it was the first day at my new school and since the last day I wore the boys school uniform.

 

This time the uniform was somewhat sailor-type probably marine. Anyway the girls uniform included a top(short or long sleeved), skirt similar to a netball one and a v neck piece which you tie at the end, the colors were blue, yellow, green or red.

 

This may seem similar to my last school only an estimate of 1500 per year so three years equals 4500! Well if I continue further you would probably fall asleep telling you the story of my first day, well here goes...

 

It was a sunny day, I thought I would be smelling the cherry blossoms aroma but I smelt the strong lavender in the classroom.

 

Sigh.”

 

Is it time?”

 

I thought to myself again and suddenly uttered

 

Spring, the season of new beginnings has come to give me support on this special day for this day I Saruko Inoki officially declares my past behind me and embrace the life style of middle school.”

 

I sat in the class room 1:9, of A block, waiting for the bell to go and signal class assembly but I was 10 minutes early. So I might as well tell what happened before school anyway...

 

So I was walking to the school which was 30 minutes from my home also was 2 minutes from the National and suburban railways and 20 minutes by car to the National Highway, sorry I went I went off track.

 

So I was walking to the gates when an old acquaintance called Souko Gonoka suddenly followed me past the central hill with only 2 minutes till reaching the gates, in a nut shell she had followed ever since I passed the milk bar at the bottom of the hill.

 

Hi.”

 

Hi.”

 

how have you been?”

 

good.” replied Souko cheerfully.

 

Cheerful in good measure too, you see Souko's cheerful attitude was the reason I'm still alive.

 

It was at my old school known as South Grade School that I met Souko and she was one of the reasons why my name is similar too...

 

Anyway flashback time, yawn...

 

You see Saruko and Souko are our feminine names, my masculine as well as his used to be Suraki and Sakono, mine being Suraki and Souko's was Sakono, now it was halfway through Grade 6 that I was feeling unsettled.

 

What's the matter?” asked Sakono nonchalantly.

 

Oh, I'm not fine but rather angry” I replied in a slight annoyed tone.

 

Oh” Sakono smirked.

 

To be honest, it was like he read my mind the way he gave me that expression and started asking me things that are sorta private like...

 

Are you feeling somethings wrong.” asked Sakono.

 

I have to admit, he was also hesitant.

 

yes”

 

so after a few rounds of 20 questions on my personal life he suddenly said.

 

I feel like you know,” he smiled trying to comfort me.

 

Then he said...

 

I have GID.”

 

when he said those words I felt that a fierce storm struck me while I was unaware, anyway for those who are confused as to what GID is then I'll tell you.

 

GID, is an acronym for Gender Identity Disorder, a mental condition better known as 'Gender Dysphoria' it was when your mind is unaligned with your body for example “A boy who wishes for a female body.” would loosely fit the term.

 

A more accurate example would be found in the DSM IV or the HBSOC (Harry Benjamin Standards Of Care).

 

So after that, I had to get a diagnosis and at the end of the trimester I was having HRT as well as a double orchidectomy, well back to the story now.


P.S, it really wasn't that easy so I cut it down to 10 seconds...

 

Anyway Souko was playing with her hair as I took a glance at her uniform, it was similar to mine, she was also in blue too.

 

Wearing the school cardigan, black shoes, blue and black checkered socks and her neck piece was tied better than mine. As we walked to the gates of the school, to be honest they looked like universities for the high schools like this one.

 

It had a gate and and a long road leading to the A block (Administration) and FC Hall (Green House.) and from there you could see adjacent to the hall was another set of buildings also in the distance you could see the high school.

 

i wonder if there are any cute boys?” asked Souko who giggled after uttering THAT sentence.

 

Shut up, hormone head!” I replied in a irritated tone.

 

Unlike myself, Souko had SRS, I had a double oriechtomy and she always boasts about her, um, power point while I still have a plug.

 

Don't be so discouraged, at least you can tuck it in better.” reassured Souko

 

But you have a hole while I have an extension cord! I was on hormones that absolutely took over my entire body and I'm left with a brain of mash!”

 

I blushed furiously suddenly as I found my comment quite embarrassing.

 

Don't be so discouraged Saruko.” smiled Souko.

 

I guess.”

 

As we reached block A, I was astonished that there was other wings of the school and an estimate of the student population.

 

1500?”

 

yeah, for each year level” said Souko as she looked startled and continued...

 

Wow ! 3 year levels equals 4500!”

 

I was in shock.

 

Just calm down will you?” said a slightly startled Souko.

 

Ok.”

 

as we walked along Michael showed up.

 

Hi guys” he said in a well mannered attitude.

 

Oh, hi.”

 

Hi Michael.” smiled Souko.

 

Well Michael is another friend from school, he's on the bright side, a geek and well, wears

glasses heck, it wouldn't bother me at all if he was an alien.

 

Hello now have you been.” asked Michael.

 

Fine.” I replied.

 

Um fine.” she smiled yet again.

 

To me, her smiling was like and I quote. She had a crush on Michael, well even even trans girls need to know the meaning of love as it is to genetic girls, oh and I was given permission by the school to attend as a girl.

 

In fact 1/8 of the girls population at this school is BLTIQ (Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender, Intersex and Queer) maybe the 'Q' also means Questioning.

 

So because I had both testes removed I can't have biological children and I don't look male to start with either, they also know like an 1/21 of the girls take HRT, a small price to pay for realignment. Souko, like the 1/32 of the BLTIQ girl population had SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery) so they have a “hole” and can't bear young. Indeed a very small price for realignment of the mind and body.

 

Well any way as Souko and Michael and I traveled to B-2 S-wing where blue house is, oh and I forgot to describe the boys uniform

 

It was a suit really, blazer, pants and a white polo shirt, this was instigated last year due to complaints that the gakuran was overheating due to the cotton in it, maybe today's weather forecast never told Souko that, cute guys are as normal as finding a needle in a haystack. Still, the term “sex god” is quite irrational. Sure, girls swoon almost instantly but I'm not gonna fall to their level of “Divine eye-candy,” personally I'm a bisexual.

 

Well, here we are, B2.”

 

Wow, it's a huge block.” smiled Souko.

 

It sure is.” replied Michael.

 

Hey Saruko, what do you what are you going to be when you grow up?” asked Michael.

 

A detective.” I replied with a smile.

 

Well I'd like to think detective anyway, I wonder if there's any clubs around like a mystery club but I may be wrong, after all, this community I well, strange and since it's a school, who knows, it may be interesting.

 

Oh Souko.”

 

Yes?” She looked at me with beaming eyes.

 

You going to the club exhibition?” I asked.


I guess so.” she looked rather confused...

 

why?”

 

well, you may like one of the clubs.” I replied. “....” she looked surprised.

Anyway, that way the time for us to disembark.

 

Bye,” said Souko and Michael as they waved to each other goodbye.

 

see you around.” I replied.

 

So, I walked to my classroom and the rest is history.

 

See, are you awake cause that was account on the morning and not a minute too soon either, cause I'm off to the club exhibition, before class of course.

 

Prologue END

 

a92;[d30;4KMd30;]a94;

b25;Crazy Beginnings!b25;

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

please review the chapter n.n

 constructive criticism aknowledged

Ms H Suzumiya

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Ms H Suzumiya is the author of 0 other stories.