Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Stepping into the dimly lit room, my old self sat on the edge of the bed, about 15 feet away from me, waiting in anticipation.  I stood there on display, letting him lustfully examine my whole body from afar.  Seeing him getting even more turned on aroused me more than I have ever been. I could feel my pussy getting damp, just begging for the attention it needed.

Looking down at myself, I shyfully tucked some hair behind my ear while my other hand rubbed along my hip and thigh.

“Yes.  You look amazing Meghan.  Come here.”

His words caused a surge of pleasure to run through my body.  I had always wanted this body and for someone to tell me how beautiful I was.  But even more, I wanted to be desired; and as he stood up from the bed, his rock hard cock was a reflection of how much he wanted me.

I slowly walked toward him in the sexiest way, swaying my hips seductively as I walked toward him; my sexy heels gracefully landing on the floor as each step brought me closer to him.

Once just a few feet away from him, I tossed my long wavy hair to one side and over my shoulder, getting ready to embrace him with a kiss.  One of my hands began stroking my own thigh while the other one began to reach toward him to guide me closer to him.

I drew into him and his hands immediately locked on my waist, feeling the silky fabric of my lingerie.  His lips met mine with soft wet kisses and quickly the passion increased as his tongue entered my mouth.

As one hand slid up to the side of my neck and face, his other hand locked onto my ass, and he drew me in tighter and our tongues encircled each other with passion unequaled to any level I had experienced before.

Drawing one hand down to his crotch, I began stroking his cock through his boxers.  My other hand slid around the side of him and stayed firmly on his back to steady myself.

His mouth left mine and his lips began giving my neck and shoulder soft, light kisses.  I could see him as he methodically explored each inch of my neck and shoulders and my pussy was tingling from all of the sexual touches my new body was experiencing. 

His lips explored further down to the top of my breasts, just barely being contained by the underwire bra in the lingerie, and his kisses turned into short licks.  As his mouth worked toward my cleavage I found my body instinctually squeezing my arms together to create even more cleavage.  My fingers ran through his short thick hair as he pleasured my breasts with his hands and mouth.

Unable to contain myself, I pushed him away a little so I could get my hand around his cock.  With one hand I pulled his boxers away from his waist while the other hand explored the opening to find his cock.  He leaned to the side a little as my soft delicate hand jerked his cock methodically, allowing him to take his hand and massage my pussy through my sexy pink thong.

With one hand on his throbbing cock massaging and jerking it, small moans escaped my mouth as I began to panting slightly in reaction to all the sexual stimulation.  His mouth met mine once again, and our tongues encircled for another round as we stood there stroking each other.

With a swift and deliberate motion, he turned my body around so he was now standing behind me.   I gathered my hair and tossed it over my shoulder so it was not in the way.  With one hand, he reached around in front of me and began rubbing my pussy once again.  With the other, he began exploring my thigh.  I could feel his hard member through his boxers rubbing against my ass.  I leaned back into him and turned my neck so I could kiss him, but his strong hands continued to work over my body, and I was lost in his touch.

His hands took a break from their current locations and he began to feel my flat and toned stomach.  One hand began to work up my torso and began playing with my breasts.  I stuck my ass out a little so I could feel more of him against my ass.  And as quickly as I did that, one arm locked around the front of me, and his other hand pushed against the middle of my back.  He was bending me over.

Not knowing what would happen next, my hands braced myself against a wall.  I was not only bent over, my upper half was at a ninety degree angle from my lower half.  Without a word, he took his hands and put them under my ass and against my inner thighs and pushed them apart; which signaled me to part my legs more.

Looking at the wall, I admired my manicured fingernails on my new feminine hands.   And for a split second, all of the events in the past came back to me; reminding me of the gift I was given.  I loved my new body, all the way down to how my hands looked, especially as the braced me against the wall.

“Fuck me”, I pleaded with my old self.

“Not yet”, my old self responded.  And with that, I turned my head to look behind me and could see him take off his boxers and was now fully naked.  He kneeled down behind me, slowly moved my thong to one side, and began to bury his face in my ass, letting his tongue work up and down my crack.

Although unexpected, it felt fantastic, and I let him continue and did not want him to stop.  He had enough but as he started to get up, I shifted my weight so one arm could brace me against the wall, and turning slightly, I took my other hand and ran it through his hair until lit was at the back of his head, and I pushed his face back into my ass, but this time only lower, so his tongue could lick my pussy.

Having someone other than myself touch my new pussy was even more intense as I thought it would be.  My body began to tingle as his tongue licked the juices coming from my excited pussy.  I began to moan, and as his intensity rose, my moans turned into breathy pants.
 
With both hands on the wall and bent over, I tossed my hair to one side and looked down.  Although I could not really see him working on my pussy, I began looking at my new body.  I loved my new point of view.  I admired my sexy feet and how they fit perfectly in my favorite heels, and how tanned and toned my legs were.

Between my own admiration and my old self working on my pussy with his tongue, the waves of pleasure running through my body picked up in intensity and frequency.  I was getting ready to have an orgasm.  Panting and moaning in pleasure, I bit my bottom lip as the moment mounted.  Letting out a long, moan, I came, and the orgasm lasted for minutes as I focused on the pleasure my pussy was getting, and how I loved my new body.

Feeling my orgasm was at its end, I looked forward to reaching my next one, but not before I gave my old self some pleasure.

I stood up and he backed away from me.  I positioned him to sit at the edge of the bed and he complied, knowing it was my turn to be in control.

I slowly parted his legs as I got down on my knees, positioning myself right in front of his nice hard cock.  Grabbing it with one hand, I began licking his shaft with my tongue.  He moved my hair to one side and I could tell he was watching me.

His shaft felt good on my tongue, and once it was thoroughly licked, I looked up at him, waiting for confirmation that I could do more.  Looking at me, I knew he was ready, and I lowered my mouth over his cock and slowly put it into my mouth.  His salty pre-cum tasted good as I used my tongue to massage his shaft.  After a moment of adjustment to figure out the most pleasing method, I began bobbing my head up and down, his shaft getting even more erect in my pretty mouth.  I loved the feeling, and my body yearned for more.

Taking a second to breathe, my mouth released his cock and I looked up at him.  His face told me I was performing well, and my hand grabbed his shaft once again, but this time, my tongue licked his balls, and I could feel his body react to the intense sensation.  After a few moments, I needed him in my mouth again, and I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to suck on it gently.  His hands ran through my long soft hair, and I knew he was enjoying my work.

After a few minutes, he signaled me to get up, and I stood back in front of him, hovering over him since he was still sitting on the bed.

“Do you like my shoes?” I asked playfully with a smile.

He looked down and began to rub my foot.  The rub quickly turned into him kissing the front of my legs while his hands massaged my foot.

Putting a hand on the headboard of the bed, we turned slightly and I let him lift my foot to his mouth, and his tongue began licking my pretty toes.  I looked down at him worshipping my feet, and loved the attention.  With my free hand, I slid it inside my thong and began rubbing my clit.  I loved to watch him worship my sexy feet, and as he kissed my exposed arches, I almost lost balance as I got lost in the feeling of his touch on my foot and my touch on my pussy.

“Lay down” he said, finishing his work on my foot.

“You first” I replied, knowing it was his turn to please me.

He moved over and lay down on the bed and I got on the bed with him and straddled myself on top of him.  He moved my thong to the side as I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, my heels rubbing against his legs to brace myself.

I could not wait for him to be inside me.   As I slowly lowered myself on him, I took his cock with one hand and rubbed the tip of his penis against my clit a few times.  It felt nothing like the dildo I had used before.  It was warm and wet, and massaged my clit perfectly.  I then moved it to slide inside me, and as the head of his shaft penetrated me, a bolt of pleasure ran up through my body.  It felt amazing.  Taking time to enjoy the feeling, I bobbed my pussy so that the tip of his cock entered me just a little, and my tight pussy loved the feeling.  Eventually, I was ready for his full member, and I finished lowering myself on top of him.

The feeling was intoxicating.  I felt complete with his cock inside of me.   His hard shaft filled my warm pussy, and I quickly learned how to tighten myself around his shaft to get even more pleasure.  I began to bounce effortlessly on his hard, thick cock.

I looked down at him, he had his eyes closed, but he was loving the feelings too.  I ran my hand through my hair and brushed it to one side, and it tickled my shoulders and back as I began rocking my sensual hips on top of him; my tits bouncing gently as my body moved over his.

His hands quickly went from my hips to my stomach and breasts.  He slowly worked my lingerie down a little, exposing my breasts, and I leaned over him, putting my soft, full breasts in his face.  He began licking one of my nipples, and I increased my rocking on top of him.

After several minutes, I felt I was getting ready for another orgasm and I sat upright, taking a few moments to grope my own breasts.  My old self looked at me in awe.  He had never seen Meghan do that before.  My hands explored my new sexy female form, my breasts, my stomach, and the tops of my thighs as I began rocking my hips harder and harder on top of him.

Getting ready to cum, I leaned forward and put my delicate hands on his chest to brace myself.  My long blond hair fell over my shoulders and I felt completely sexy and feminine.  I locked my eyes on his, and continued to rock my hips methodically on top of him, my sexy high heels rubbing against his thighs.  Breathy pants and small moans began to swell up from inside me.  The pleasure was more than I could bear, and I instinctually bit my bottom lip as I began to cum, my thighs squeezing around him as my pussy tightened around his hard cock inside of me so I could feel all of it inside me.  I closed my eyes, taking in the sensations as waves of pleasure radiated throughout my already tingling body.
 
As the orgasm subsided, my eyes began to open.  For a split second, memories of my sexual fantasy I had the night I took over Meghan’s body and life filled my mind.  What if when I open my eyes, I’m back in my old body?  I began to worry, which took away from the happiness I was feeling.

I opened my eyes.  I was ecstatic that I was still Meghan!  I looked down at my old self, and he was fixated on my body, and still lifting his hips up to be fully inside me.  I moved my arm toward him and he took my hand, guided it to his mouth, and began sucking on my fingers.  I leaned on top of him more, and replaced my fingers with my mouth, and we began kissing, his members still hard inside my incredibly wet pussy. 

“I love to make you cum” he said, taking break from kissing, confident he knew he had made me cum twice already.

“You feel sooo good” I replied softly.  “Its like you were made to fit inside me”.  I grinned thinking about the irony of the situation.

Now was his turn to feel good.  I lifted myself off of him and lay on the other side of the bed.  He got up and got on top of me and spread my legs apart as his cock entered me.  It felt like it was the first time, as his head penetrated my tight pussy a few times, an eventually he filled me up and began pumping inside me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and reveled in how my long sexy legs seemed to wrap effortlessly around him.  My hands reached around his arms and I began feeling his arms and how powerful they felt as they kept him up on top of me.  Our lips met for more kissing, and as his hard cock began to pump into my pussy harder and harder, sharp moans escaped from me.  I could hardly take his cock like that, but the feeling was intense.

After a while, I whispered, “How do you want to cum?” something that the old Meghan never would have asked.

“I want your legs up” he responded immediately.

He took his cock out of me as my smooth long tan legs rubbed against his body, his eyes closed in enjoyment of the pleasure.  My legs moved to rest on his shoulders, and I loved this new point of view.  He lifted himself up a little, held his own shaft, and slid it back inside of me.  All I could respond with was a pleasure filled “Ughhh” as his cock plunged deep into my pussy from this new angle.

One hand was behind my head feeling my soft silky hair as I laid there, him pumping inside me.  The other hand began to rub my thigh and front of my legs and I took in the sensation of my soft skin being caressed by my delicate hand.  My sexy feet in my heels looked good on his shoulders, and he eventually noticed that too, sitting up more so my ankles were on her shoulders and my feet were right near his face.  He began worshipping my sexy, dainty feet with his cock still pumping inside me.  Sitting up, his hands were free and he began caressing my feet and using his mouth to methodically kiss and lick them.  I loved how my heels accented my already perfectly sculpted feet.  My whole body was perfectly sculpted, and I loved that it was now mine.  I had Meghan’s body and life, and I was living it to the max.

I began to admire my long tanned legs too.  While my old self did all of the work, I just laid there and enjoyed the view and the sensations.  Before I knew it, I was starting to climax with another orgasm.   While my old self continued to worship my feet, I tightened my pussy around his throbbing cock and it almost fell out of me I was squeezing so tight.  This time, I bit my lip gently and let out a sensual scream as I began to cum, and my whole body tensing; my old self continuing to push his cock deeper and deeper inside me.

This orgasm lasted even longer, and I was out of breath by the time it subsided.  My new pussy was dripping wet along with my thong.  During the highest intensity of the orgasm, I had pointed my toes so hard that my toes had started to slip out of my heels.  My old self quickly removed them.

Knowing he was about to cum, I continued to lie there, letting him enjoy himself.  With my feet still on his shoulders, he maneuvered one of my feet so he could suck my toes.  I felt his hot breath on my toes right before his warm mouth covered them.  The feeling was nice, and I lay there, high from all the orgasms, while he continued to pleasure himself and my toes.

He was lost in the moment.  The old Meghan would not have let him do such a thing; but I was happy to oblige.  As he opened his eyes, they met mine, and he gazed at me, looking over my perfect female body, my breasts bouncing back and forth as he continued to pound on my new sex.

He was ready to cum, and he picked up the pace as he took in my beauty, and I soon felt him tense up and his warm cum exploded from his cock.  I loved the feeling as it flooded inside me.

Once his experience was over, he carefully parted my legs, still inside me, and lay on top of me.  I wrapped my smooth legs arms around him and we lay in quietly in a warm, sweaty embrace.

When his cock finally started to release its stiffness, he lifted his upper body up and hovered over me.  He kissed me softly.

“No, I’m the lucky one.” I answered back and gave him one last kiss.

As he got up to clean himself off, I didn’t want to get up for fear of losing the moment.  I laid there in my sexiest lingerie, my body almost numb from all the pleasure.  My darkest desire had come true, and one of its secret fantasies had just been fulfilled.  It was better than I could have ever imagined.

I lay there completely still.  Completely happy.  Completely satisfied.  I just felt complete.     

Chapter End Notes:

Check back in 2-3 weeks for the next chapter!

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Sologirlvm is the author of 0 other stories.