Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Getting home from the gym, my body begged for attention like it never had before.  Dirty thoughts ran through my mind.  I thought about that man fucking me and how that would feel, and how it would feel to be with Michelle and the new pleasures that meant, and even thoughts of my old self fucking me began to enter my mind.  Although my old body was absolutely nothing compared to the man in the gym, I was still attracted to my old self, and had really begun to separate “him” from “me”.  I was Meghan, and instead of feeling that I was my old self in Meghan’s body, I bought into the idea that I just knew my husband very well.  A totally different point of view than what was logical, yes, but it worked.  And I knew that before this gift I could please Meghan so I began to look forward to him doing the same to me.  Eventually, thoughts of seeing me in the mirror stretching at the gym re-entered my brain, and I was home before I knew it.

Having plenty of time to myself, I knew the time was right.  I needed to experiment with my new body. Drawing a bubble bath, I slid out of my sexy gym outfit.  The bath was nice, and I carefully shaved my legs and my pussy because I wanted to maximize my experience.  Viewing my cute feet poking out from the bubbles, I drizzled my lavender scented body soap over my sponge and began washing them, starting at my toes, between them, and working over the top of my feet and around to the side admiring my arches and then to the soles of my feet and finally my heels.    I just loved paying attention to the details of my sexy body.  I never had time like this before, and I reveled in having it.  Lifting my leg up higher, I ran the sponge up my leg, over my shin and then under to my calves and back of my knee, then over to the top of my knee and top of my thigh.  Before I knew it, I was working toward my inner thigh when I found myself instinctually using the my other hand to move over my pussy, rubbing my clit with two fingers.

Feeling a wonderful shock reverberate throughout my body, my back arched in pleasure and my breasts poked out from the bubbles.  Continuing to pay attention to my clit, my hand with my sponge in it quickly glided over my stomach and began running over my breasts.  As it rubbed over my nipples, I found my fingers rubbing my clit harder and my toes curled in reaction to the increase in intensity of the feeling.

The sponge continued to explore my body, and I began breathing heavy as my fingers continued to work my clit, finding the right spot and attacking it with reckless abandon.  I could feel it coming, my first orgasm, and I instinctually bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes tight, getting ready for it.  I had been wanting this, and I was about to get it.

Knowing I had to go to the store and run some errands before the kids came home, I decided to dress up a bit.  I wanted to look sexy for my old self when he got home too, and the idea of him fucking me tonight was not out of the question.  I began my new ritual of getting ready.  I laughed thinking about how simple things were when I was a man.  I took little time preparing myself to go out in the past and did not enjoy it.  Probably because I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror and thought it was a lost cause.  But now, I took more time, and enjoyed each experience as much as I could.

Turning on a little music, I began drying myself off.  Next was the lotion which I applied to my entire body, admiring my soft skin and toned body.  Then came the hair drying and the curlers followed by a trip to the closet to pick out my wardrobe.  Picking out the smooth black bra and silky thong I bought the day before, I effortlessly hooked my bra, letting it hold the weight of my breasts.  I cupped my breasts over my bra, feeling myself up.  The feeling of the silky bra over my hands was just as pleasurable as feeling my breasts being fondled.  Next, I slid the silky thong over my legs, feeling it come up over my newly shaven legs.  The thong fit well, and rode high on my hips, elongating my legs even further. 

Giving up on what to wear next, I went back to the bathroom sink and finished my makeup and hair, letting those wavy golden locks flow over my shoulders.  Taking a step back from the small mirror over the sink, I saw this stunning image of myself in just a bra, and a perfectly put together face.
 
“I look like a lingerie model.” I thought to myself, smiling.  The vanity I had no longer fazed me.  Wanting to challenge myself to really look like a lingerie model, I excitedly walked back to the closet with a bounce in my step.  “My plan was to be the better than the old Meghan, right?” I thought to myself.  And with that, I hunted down the pair of black 5 inch high heel sandals I loved.

Spotting them purposefully hidden in the corner so my kids could not find them, I pulled them out by the ankle straps.  Damn, they were sexy.  I hadn’t worn then yet.  As I was about to slide them on, I remembered my dream on that late night and how Meghan was fucking me and wearing those.  I changed my mind about trying them on.  “I need to save these for a special occasion” I thought.  I was proud of myself that I could assume Meghan’s life so perfectly that I would even honor the little traditions we had.  I longed to try them on, but I resisted, and put them back in their hiding spot.  Instead I picked out a pair of black 4 inch pumps,  They weren’t sandals, so they were closed toe, and didn’t show off my feet like I wanted, but they were sexy quite sexy nonetheless and would do just fine.

As I slid them on, my soft feet formed in the hard heel, but felt good against the soft padding in the shoe.  They were higher than I typically had been wearing, and as I finished sliding them on, my weight shifted with the height of the heel.  Looking down, I enjoyed the view.  My ample breasts cupped by the silky black bra, strands of blond hair tickling the side of my pretty face.  Looking over my breasts I had a view of my flat stomach and the silky and stretchy black thong covering up my new pussy, and then my long tan legs resting on sexy black heels.  The view began to make me tingle, and I caressed my new form with my soft delicate hands.  I had to see how this looked from the mirror.
Carefully walking to the full length mirror, my heels clicked on the hard tile floor.  The sound was sexy which built up the anticipation for me.

Stepping in front of the mirror, I was in shock.  Before me was a young tall blond woman, perfectly sculpted in every way, in just heels, bra, and panties.  Every man’s wet dream.
I tossed my hair over my shoulder, and its softness against my shoulder turned me on.  I began turning from side to side, engulfed in the enjoyment of what a vision of beauty I was, and I began touching myself.  I had almost forgotten the gift women have of having multiple orgasms was now my gift and needed to experience that gift.

I felt that I wanted something deeper inside of me this time, and I worked my fingers down my thong and felt the wetness.  I lifted my fingers from my thong and up to my mouth and watched myself suck on them through the mirror.  The taste was warm and creamy and I needed more.

I walked to the bedroom and sat on the bed.  I looked down, watching as I slowly crossed my legs, feeling the smoothness of them rubbing together.  I was entranced with my new femininity.  I had a belief that the more seductively a woman could cross her legs, the higher her level of sexuality.  Practicing crossing my legs, I absorbed myself in the feeling of my thighs rubbing together as I slowly took turns crossing each one.  I quickly perfected this act.

Lying on the bed, my hands began to explore my body again.  That feeling of needing something deep inside me crept up again, and I reached into my nightstand and pulled out Meghan’s vibrating dildo. It was a light purple device, thick, and about 6 inches long with an appendage at the end to vibrate the clit while the rest of the dildo was inside.  She never used it and I always thought it was because she was too scared to explore those limits, but I wasn’t.  This body needed this, and I was going to fulfill the need.

Turning it on, I giggled as I felt it start vibrating.  Next, I set it to slowly rotate.  Imagining it was a nice hard cock, I wrapped my luscious lips around it and got it wet.
It was time.  Sliding my thong to the side with one hand, I slowly inserted it into me.  Looking down as I worked it in, it felt foreign, but good.  I slowly worked it in and out until it and my pussy were well acquainted and comfortable. 

Pushing it in and out, I let its rotation find my best spots.  I felt more fulfilled, but wondered what a real cock would be like.  My mind refocused as I caught myself rotating it around too and found my g-spot.  My body shook in shock and pleasure.  I continued to push it in and out of me slightly as the other part massaged my clit.  I became an expert quickly, and began using the other hand to massage my thighs and eventually work up my stomach and fondle my breasts, paying careful attention to my nipples.

My body felt a whole new kind of pleasure.  Just as intense, but different nonetheless.  In reaction to all of the new and wonderful sensations pulsing through my body, I thrashed my head around and felt my long hair brush against my head and face, and I loved its feel.  I loved my new body.  I loved being a woman.

Starting to climax and giving breathy pants, my toes curled in my heels, almost popping them off my feet.  Although I loved how they made me feel sexy, but I wanted to release them to maximize how much skin on skin contact I had, so I craftily got them off my feet while still tending to my pussy with the dildo and my breasts with my other hand.

I rubbed my soft feet against each other and along my shins, and the reveled in the softness of them.  The added sensation was too much I began to cum.  As I came, I felt my pussy tighten around the dildo and could feel the cum seep into my vagina.  My back arched slightly as the pleasure radiated from my body.  I felt numbness and tingling all over at the same time.  Sliding the dildo out of my sopping wet pussy, I turned it off and examined it.  Slowly I lifted it to my mouth and sucked on it, enjoying the taste of my own juices.  Putting it back in the nightstand, I laid on the bed, no longer the picture perfect lingerie model in the mirror, but instead a hot wonderful mess.  I felt complete and happy. 
I waited anxiously for my old self to come home so I could start tempting him and teasing him for sex.  I had picked out an outfit that only a teenager would wear; a pair of jean shorts that were entirely too short and tight for a woman my age, and a yellow tank top which hugged my upper body and allowed my breasts to practically spill out of the top.  I found myself prancing around the house barefoot as I prepared dinner and tended to the kids in anticipation for him to get home.  Thoughts of sex filled my brain, and my pussy was making my thong damp.

His arrival caught me off guard as I was playing with the kids.  His hands locked on my hips,  he came from behind me and pulled my hips into his, and I could feel an erection growing through his dress pants.  Bending over slightly to push my ass into him, I let his hands explore my body; secretly, as not to be noticed by the kids.  Tilting my head back and turning it toward him, he gently brushed back my golden locks of hair and touched the side of my face with his hand.  My body melted as his lips touched mine.  Swaying my hips against his hardening cock, I didn’t think I could wait for him to fuck me.

“Hi”, I said shyly as I turned to face him.

“Hi”, he responded with a grin on his face.  “You look good.”  He slowly looked me up and down.

“Thanks.”  I replied, continuing to play shy; but I could not help but start to show some of my anticipation.
 
Catching onto my body language, and the sluttiness of my outfit, he said, “Nice outfit.”

“Thanks.  Maybe if you’re a good boy, you can get a better look.”  And with those words, I stepped into him, rubbing my right leg and arch of my foot against his leg as I put my arms around his shoulders, steadying myself.

His face lit up.  “And maybe if you’re a good girl, you might enjoy yourself too”.  It was always my way of reminding Meghan that she wasn’t necessarily the one doing the other the favor.  I was a good lover, and we both knew that.

“Maybe” I replied in my most playful voice.  I turned and walked into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner.  As I walked away, I instinctually began swaying my hips more.  I turned my head and smiled coyly at him.  He was enjoying the view and I could see the lust in his eyes.  It felt good to be desired.