Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Kelly's Journey
Chapter 27-Epilogue
By Stanman63
Edited By Nora Adrienne with Special Thanks To Terry Naut and JennaFL for Proofing and to Heather Rose Brown for the Illustration!
What happens when Kelly meets the author of her story, Kelly's Journey? Let's find out.


* * *

I was sitting down to read the latest Gaby Book by Maddy Bell when I heard a giggle behind me. Then I heard a soft, feminine voice, "Hello, Stanley, I am glad to finally meet you."

I looked over and saw a girl that looked exactly like how I envisioned Kelly to look like. Her red hair, green eyes, petite body, and tailored dress that emphasized her figure and hose made her a picture of beauty and grace.

"It's alright, Stanley. It's me."

"KELLY?!"

"BUT HOW!?"

She reached over and touched my cheek, "To thank you for writing about mmy journey."

"But Kelly, I got the idea from reading another story."

"Yes, our stories are similar, but only you could tell of my journey," she smiled.

"Me? Why me"?

She sat on the couch, and patted the seat next to her, "Because, dear friend. I am the girl in you."

I sighed, "You mean that I want to become, you?"

"Far from it, Stan. Rather, I am the embodiment of the feminine side of your soul".

"Oh, So, I am not like my friends at Big Closet."

"Well, like them, you went through a period where you discovered who you are inside."

"Is that why I can accept them for who they are?"

"Yes, and why you write your stories, too."

"I just wish that you hadn't of had to go through what you did."

"You mean my life," she smiled.

"I mean being chemically castrated, Julie's rape, and Johnny's betrayal."

"Stanley, that happened for a reason," she sighed.

"Can I help it if I feel guilty about it? After all, I wrote it."

She kissed me, "Yes, but I lived it. and it made me who I am, too."

"I know, but what would have happened if things had happened differently?"

"Well, I had a dream after my suicide, and you know that outcome."

"Yes, but what if you had stayed Kelly boy?"

"Then I'd have married Julie, and Johnny would have found another, just as Mark would have. But someone else would have faced what I faced. And I couldn't face that."

"Because you are to loving to put another through a hell that you went through."

"Exactly."

"OK, I can se why I chose you, but why Johnny?"

"Stanley, he is very much you."

"HOLD IT! I AM NOT INTO INCEST!"

"Not at all, Johnny is the you with out me. Johnny never had a girl inside him, that is Julie. THAT'S why he had such a hard time accepting me."

"And why he had such a hard time forgiving himself."

"Yes, But now he is doubly devoted to me."

Then I saw the outline of a young, husky young man, smiling at us, "I see Johnny is keping an eye on us. Think that he'd want to talk?"

Then he came through the portal, "Thank you Stanley. You have made our lives complete."

Kelly smiled as he sat by her, "You are the only one outside of the family that he trusts."

"Then why were you spying on us?"

"Because, I wanted to thank you, myself."

"Are the others about to pay a visit?"

"No, Stanley. We are the only ones," he smiled.

"Are you wondering if I plant to write more of your story?"

They looked at each other and blushed, "We were wondering," she sighed.

"Well, yes. There is more of your story to tell. Your Aunt Debbie has yet to marry, and Terri Moore is still single."

Kelly frowned, "I can see Aunt Debbie marrying, but Momma?"

I patted her knee, "She said good bye to your daddy at your wedding. Now, she is ready for love, and hew new beau will love you as a daughter."

Johnny looked at me, "What about us?"

"There is one final confrontation between you and Linden. After that, he is through."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes,"WHY!?"

"There is one wish that after being granted, he will seek to destroy. Only you decide his fate."

She looked at Johnny, "Then I will be a birth mother."

"Kelly, if he causes you to despair, how can I live?"

"Johnny, you will find a way."

"I wish that I had better news for you."

She smiled at me as they faded away, "Don't be, my friend. Just write my story."

* * *

I saw that where they were sitting were two intwined roses


* * *


To Be Continued In Kelly's Journey-Book 2...

 

The End. (Complete)
Stanman63 is the author of 11 other stories.