Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

King Of The Rim
8-Freedom
By Stanman63

Edited By Nora Adrienne, JennaFl for Proofreading
with Special Thanks to Sephrena Lynn Miller for Guidance and ChrisW. for the Illustration!


Synopsis:After being grounded by an Imperial trap at the planet Storm, Prince John Carter devises a plan to rescue the prisoners from the Imperial grasp and capture Imperial technology and give it to the freed prisoners.

King_medallion.jpg


She looked at him in amazement, "Ya' mus' be daft, Johnny lad! I can na' fly a pod," she exclaimed as she pointed a finger at him.

He looked at the tiny dynamo in amusement, "Oh? And why is that Sparky?" ['I've never had so much fun baiting someone, now I see why Steele does it too.']

She hung her head in shame, "Because I never got ma' permit. I wa' expelled before I coul' take tha' class," she sighed.

Then Johnny held her chin in his hand, "I thought that you'd have learned it already. I never knew anyone that had to actually take the class. We mostly take it so we can fly Imperial as well as civilian ships." ['She is so much like a little girl now that I can't help but want to protect her.']

"Well, I ca' fly a pod, but with no permit, I though' tha' ya' would na' be a wantin' me ta' fly a pod for ya."

"Sparky, you flew the pods BEFORE I got here, right? You have to see that I am not like the Emperor. Things are different on the Rim."

She looks at him, "Aye, Johnny Lad, Why da' ya' ask? Are ya' gonna brig me? I mean, ya' forma' Imp."

"Even though I served on an Imperial ship, I am Trillannii. Besides, you are qualified without an Imperial Permit."

"I know tha'. But I thot tha' ya' wa' wantin' tha' Permit. Guess tha' I wa' wrong abou' ya, Johnny boy," she grinned.

"Sparky, do you think that I would fall in love with an Imperial?"

She looked at Jane in horror, "Not at all, Janey guhl!"

Jane smiled at Piper as she saw realized that she had done Johnny a grave disservice, "Well, Sparky?"

Sparky curtsied, "Johnny boy, I am sorry abou' thinkin' you a' Imp. Ya' see, I mus' keep ma' frien' Techie safe."

"That's OK, Sparky. I understand about protecting Techie. But if it'll help any, you may see my medallion."

"No need, Johnny boy. I can fly a pod. But not on an Imp ship withou' ma' permit."

"True, but this is NOT an IMPERIAL Naval Vessel, a Trillannii ship needs no such permit. Do you need somebody to help you with the mission?"

"Truth ta' tell, I can pilot, or handle tha storm, but not both."

"Jonathan, I can fly the pod while she works her magic on the satellites. Been a while since I flew, but you never forget."

Piper looked at Steele with awe, "Ya' mean ta' tell me tha' ya' wanna be in tha' pod wi' me?" Why'd ya' wanna do th' for I wunda', Are ya' a bein' sweet on me?"

He smiled at her astonishment, "I am the most logical choice since everybody else is needed on board. Are you scared of me?" He chuckled. ['This is marvelous indeed to find that Sparky feels this way, because I DO like the scamp.']

Techie cleared his throat, "Piper, you know that until I get my brain casing modified that I am stuck on board the Queen and that's why we needed the dust, [sigh] "I know that I must trust my crew mates if they are to trust me."

Sparky hugged her friend, "Don'cha worry none, Techie, ma' frien'. I'll ship out in tha' pod wi' Steele here. You jus' get a crackin' on your modifications afta' we get tha' Queen fixed. Ya' here? I can na' lose ya', ya' family ta' me," she admonished him.

Then Johnny opened the Engineering Pod hatch in the deck by the refueling pod hatch, "Then I think that it's about time for you two troublemakers to get on the job, And Techie?"

"Sir?"

"Don't be afraid to requisition any parts that you need."

Techie smiled and saluted John who returned the salute, "Aye, aye, Captain."

Turning to Steele and Sparky, "And you two, be careful, out there. That's an order."

They saluted in unison, "AYE, AYE, CAPTAIN. they affirmed in unison.

Piper grabbed four kits from a shelf by the hatch, passing two to Steele, "Well, come on then! Or are ya' daft in tha' head now?" she asked as she gave Johnny a knowing wink. ['He is na' as dense as I thot.']

As she entered the pod, Steele raised a Spockian eyebrow, "Troublemaker indeed, Jonathan. More like matter mixing with antimatter," he chuckled as he closed the hatch behind him. ['I must admit that he is correct, have I finally found one to make my heart sing again?']

As they descended into the pod and dogged the hatch flat to the floor, Johnny grinned. "Never have seen two more afraid too admit their love for one another."

Techie nodded, "Yes, she may love me as a brother, but I am glad that Steele has won her heart. As for me, I know that there's one out there for me, he mused.

* * *

Then the pod dropped from below the Queen and shot up from between the aft cooling vent for the reaction drives and fought the storm winds as it orbited up into the edge of space where the satellites kept watch over the planet.

"We have achieved orbit Jonathan, scanning for satellites," announced Steele as he guided the pod in a search. Never have I seen such a storm. This is an abomination of nature!!"

"Abomination?"

"My apologies, Jonathan, This storm is NOT natural."

"OK. Keep her steady, Steele."

"Not to worry, Jonathan. The pod's thrusters are handling the winds and lightning. But these winds are growing beyond that of a Class 5 hurricane."

"Can you detect any thing to explain the increase?"

"Negative! Only that the increase coincides with the pod's launch."

"Johnny boy, tha' dust an' san' are startin' ta' ova ride tha' shields. Goin' ta' maximun thrust ta' compensate."

Then came Steele's calm voice of assurance over the speaker, "Pod is above the storm. Adjusting course to enter into orbit."

"Good, Steele. Sparky? Have you installed the kits yet?" came his voice over the intercom. "DAMN! I hate being a mother hen, but I am worried about you two," he confessed.

"Don'tcha worry none, Johnny Boy! I got tha' kits installed before Steele dogged tha' hatch. Jus' find me a target and I'll do ya' proud! Those Imperial junk piles will neva' know what hit 'em," she interjected from her seat.

"OK. We're monitoring things from here, according to scanners; there are two closing in on you from opposite sides."

"SHIT! Dear Lord, they've got to be careful or they'll be killed!!" interrupted Jane.

Steele erected the deflectors that activated the stealth screens, "Not to worry, Doctor. They will not spot us now. The Imperials still have not penetrated even a basic stealth as the pod's," he chortled.

"Steele, the pod just vanished from scanners and a new light is active. Are you responsible? I wonder, just what other technological marvels of the Rim do I have yet to see?" asked a perplexed John.

"Yes, Johnny Boy, that's us. I guess tha' ya' neva' heard abou' our stealth screens, have ya' now? I may be Irish as tha' day is long, even if ma' ma married a Brit, but Tha' there Johnny Boy has yet ta' see everythin' that tha' Queen has ta' offa' ya'," giggled Piper.

"Well, the satellites are initiating a total sensor sweep, so be careful there you two," announced Techie. ['Please Hunter, don't do anything rash and get yourself killed. I need you my sister by choice.']

==========================
Interlude: Piper & Techie
==========================

Piper and Techie had grown up together and having no siblings soon bonded and became a family. Techie early on proved to be adept at tinkering with most any toy or appliance and make them do things not dreamed of by the manufacturer while Piper's mathematical genius and love of gadgets led her into excelling in the sciences and earning several grants and doctorates while still in high school, leading both into attending the Imperial University on Earth.

It was while attending the university that they experimented and found that they were not lovers, rather they were brother and sister. Even though she had given up her virginity to him, she considered it a wonderful experience as he proved to be as gentle a lover as he was a friend.

Upon graduation, they enlisted in the Imperial Merchant Fleet because the Imperial Navy and Imperial Army would not allow women to advance beyond the rank of lieutenant, ineligible for command. Instead, they were transferred to bases to serve as aides and instructors, freeing men for active duty.

But the Imperial Merchant Fleet was not burdened by such rules, PROFIT was their main concern. The Fleet was owned and operated by Corporate Families who had created global business empires on Ancient Earth.

The Corporate Families global businesses were larger than most countries, and manipulated local law for their benefit. Even when the Galactic Federation had been replaced by the Galactic Empire, not even the Empire could afford to make them an enemy.

So, in a totalitarian police state/religious dictatorship, Free enterprise flourished in the Corporate Families. It was in the Families that innovation flourished, the over strict discipline of the military killed off the needed spark of creative energy of the inquisitive mind.

Those few that did survive in the military were soon warped into producing the sadistic torture devices that were craved by the Imperial Elite for their perversions. That is why the M.I.B.D. made sure to spirit them away before they were totally corrupted.

That was another reason why Engineer 'Sparky' Piper and Technician Apollo Hunter left the Service. Sparky felt the twisting of her talent and Apollo knew that she needed help.

Since he was descended from Artemis Hunter, he was an Agent in hiding. He contacted the Agency for extracting him and Piper, but before the extraction took place, he had to defend his best friend from the attention of Weems, leading to his placement within the synthoid body.

* * *

"Dontcha' worry Techie, I'm abou' to do ma' magic," she admonished as she moved the four triangular wings to form a four pointed gun pointed at the targeted satellite. "Now ta' get tha' show on tha' road."

Steele brought the wingtip lasers online, "Weapons ready to fire."

Piper took hold of the firing toggle and past it over to Steele, "Here ya' go. Ya' need ta' handle tha' while I see abou' tha' programming."

Steele accepted the switch and smiled, Very well, let me know when you're ready."

She bent over a series of controls, "Ready."

Then four explosions erupted from the wingtips and connected with a satellite, causing its shields to glow and fail as the satellite's electronics were overridden by new programming that cascaded from the satellite into the surrounding satellites, bringing them all under Trillannii control.

Piper clapped her hands as she saw the readouts, "SUCCESS!! ALL THA' BEASTIES ARE UNDA' OUR CONTROL NOW, JOHNNY BOY!!" she exclaimed with glee.

"Good show, Sparky!! Can you two bring them down, leaving up enough to maintain a planetary shield?"

"Affirmative Jonathan, according to readouts, there are only ten needed to be reset to act as shields." informed Steele.

"It'll take me a bit ta' land tha' beasties, unless ya' wanna land them in tha' storm."

"No Sparky, wait up there with them until the storm disperses. Any idea of when that'll be?"

"With ma' control ova' tha' weatha' I can do it in a jiffy and return tha' weather ta' normal."

"Do that, just take your time and do it right," then Johnny ended the call.

=========================
Interlude: Princess Ariel
=========================

In her suite of rooms, Princess Ariel goes over to a wall, depicting a scene of a unicorn in a glade, with a beautiful blond walking beside him. Ariel touches the unicorn's spiral horn, and blue lighting bathes the chamber with a soft light.

Ariel sits down at a recessed console that emerges from under the unicorn and waits as the console's screen connects with its twin. Then, the screen cleared to reveal Agent Amber of the M.I.B.D. who is also Amelia Dorset, Palace Guide.

"Ariel, why are you contacting me? Good thing that our friendship is not suspected by Imperial Intelligence."

Ariel sighed, "Daddy has brought back that scumbag, Jolleck to oversee the flight. I hope that he keeps his worm in his pants. If he even looks like he's about to rape me, I'll castrate him!"

Amber slammed her fist onto the padded desk, "Damn! That means that we can't meet out in the open. That Beast will torture any who contact you."

"Not necessarily, anybody with Imperial Credentials can approach me as I tour the various sites, and when I hold Court for the masses, anybody may see me. [Sighed]. "Oh, how I detest such pomposity, but it's a part of being a Princess," she fumed.

Amber shook her head, "Not good enough for any direct contact. And Jolleck will inspect any gifts, especially technological gifts. Do you have a way around that?"

Ariel smiled evilly, "Who says that I can't go out and meet you? As long as Jolleck does not know that I am gone?"

"But Princess, Jolleck won't let you out, even if your guards will let you."

"Ariel, it's time to reveal my Doppelganger, then,

"Doppelganger?"

"Yes, thanks to the Clone Banks creating a clone and copying my brain onto a positronic brain, my dop can replace me here, or be sent to meet you."

Amber smiled as she grasped the implications of her announcement, "So, you have a dop, eh? Who built it for you? I know that none of the staff in the Clone Banks have that technology."

Ariel blushed, "Actually, I took a fetus clone of mine from the Clone Bank, and while its brain was forming, injected positronic nanites into the cranium."

"Oh? where did you get the nanites from?"

"Having my own private play room is great for when I want to indulge in my hobby of designing nanites."

"I am impressed; I never knew that you had any tech, or medical training. But who trained you? Are they Hidden Agents?"

"Relax your anxiety, Amber. I was tutored by Instructors from the Imperial Academy that are also secretly Rimmers."

"As in Trillannii Knights?"

"The same."

"Then we BOTH have secrets to reveal, the usual meeting room?"

"OK, we'll be ready for your arrival."

"WE?"

"Yes, we. my dop and me."

"Oh, so that she knows who I am?"

"Exactly."

Ariel shut down the screen, and readied herself for the Tour, No doubt about it, Amber will be impressed by my dop," she giggled as she pressed a hidden switch.

Then the security sensors were overridden by Princess Ariel's to broadcast fake readings showing her reading her favorite romance series while a secret door opened, letting her into a secret room.

The room was hidden one person long range shuttle pod with two access portals, across from each other. Ariel quickly shut the portal behind her and sat in her lounger as she waited for her friend to arrive.

* * *

"Bridge to Engineering," came Mutt's voice over the intercom.

Johnny toggled the switch, "Johnny here, why are you calling down here?" he answered.

"Sensors are showing an increase in the storm's intensity. We will need to reinforce the hull's integrity field, soon." he announced.

"Any damage?'

"Jeff was stunned by an electrical discharge, a moment ago. I hope the Queen can take it. It's off the scale and continuing to increase."

"What are his vitals?" inquired Jane, worriedly.

"He is OK, Ms... Jane. His chair's life support systems were unaffected, he is simply sleeping off the shock," came the comforting rumble.

"THANK GOD!" prayed Jane.

"Sir, we have plenty of power in the transition drive we can transfer to the hull. If not that, I have another idea," offered Techie.

Johnny went over to Techie, "What about the intakes? They're still fused shut. It'd be foolish to overheat to avoid a lightning strike," he said with a sigh.

Techie smiled, "The intakes are now open. I lasered them open while Sparky launched in anticipation of her return. Will you OK my action or condemn it as a poor choice?" he asked.

Johnny smiled, "Good choice, Techie. You have taken the initiative and it paid off. I will NEVER admonish one for thinking ahead unless it is a clear case of stupidity," he grinned.

Techie visibly slumped, "Thank you sir."

"Mutt, transfer power from the transition drives to the hull," ordered Johnny.

"Roger wilco."

* * *

Outside the Queen, the weather continued to grow in violence as the two control systems warred with each other until ten of the satellites sent an E.M.P. out, deactivating the others, bringing a cloudless sky to the battered planet.

* * *

"Well Sparky, well done. Now do you have any idea on how to return the planet's weather to normal?" asked Steele.

She grinned, "Tis simple, ma' lad, tha' beasties have tha' program in 'em. I'll jus' turn it on like this," she flipped a toggle and a new program activated a series of lights that coincided with a rapid dispersal of clouds.

"I see, too bad the ecology has been destroyed or severely compromised," he sighed.

"Not really, tha' planet was barren when they landed, but there are several caches of seeds an' such ta' jump start tha' ecology."

Steele turned to the controls and sent the pod on a course back to the Queen, "Then you have good news for the colonists and Jonathan."

The pod gently reformed into its flying configuration and arced back home where it reattached to the access hatch, waiting as the ship's systems performed their functions and opened up the access hatch.

* * *

Jane looked up from checking over the Captain via her monitor, "Johnny, I need to check on the Captain, he doesn't look good." ['Are we about to lose you? I hope not! I still need my adopted dad.']

Johnny gathered her with his arm, "Come on then, let's go check on him. I am surprised that he hasn't been on the intercom." ['Am I NOW the Captain now? If so, I am not ready yet by a long shot!']

============================
Interlude: The King and Mary
============================

Back in Mary's office, The King and Mary are finalizing the negotiations.

The King sipped on his drink and at it down, "Mary, I have a question about a possible past connection between Trillannii and the Agency," he admitted. ['Could it be that they gave birth to Trillannii? Legends say so, but I must be certain.']

Mary refilled his now empty glass with wine and dropped a counter agent in to negate the alcohol, "You think that there may be a connection between us and there is one," she admitted. ['Now to reveal the secret that can destroy us both.']

He sat up, "So! The Legend is True!" he exclaimed with awe. ['Emperor be DAMNED! You're about to lose everything!']

Mary smiled, "Tell me about this Legend. There are so many to keep track of, especially about Trillannii," she smirked. ['They are so much like us, taking on evil and having legends told about them. It's a wonder that we are still a secret.']

He sat back and pulled out a pipe filled with herbs and lit it, "According to Legend, the First Queen Veronica was a genetic male who was an Agent who through some process became a genetic woman and married Prince Gerrold of Earth," he replied. ['I hope that it is true, because that will mean that our domain extends throughout the galaxy and possibly replaces the Empire.']

Mary sat back her mouth agape, "King, I will have to check out our records to be sure and certain, but there is a Veronica in our files who resigned to marry. They shipped out on a colony ship too." ['Is it possible that we are united by blood? If so, then I am a Trillannii Noble Woman of some degree.']

He went over and wiped her brow, "From the way that you're acting, this means more to you than confirming a few facts for me. Is it personal in some way?" ['Could she be a Trillannii Noble Woman?']

She smiled sheepishly up at him, "I may be related to you by blood. Veronica had a daughter she fathered before she transitioned and I am a direct descendant from her daughter Daphne." ['Well, more of a love child, but still counts I guess.']

"In that case, she is a Love Child. Because Veronica went on to have a family with Gerrold. And it is through Daphne's descendants that the Trillanii Nobles hale from. But we do not know if during the thousand years of colonization that formed the Empire, if there was a mingling of the families, yet."

"According to our records, Veronica, and Gerrold led an expedition to Mars, setting up the Agency's first base away from direct Earth contact."

He smiled back, "Our Legend says that as well and that Daphne joined the exodus to Mars when the offer came." ['No wonder she does not know that much about the Legend. Daphne never joined the Agency.']

Mary got up, "Come with me to the archives and we will make sure and certain about the Legend and do a D.N.A. test to prove my pedigree." ['I have to know one way or the other. I feel something from him, but what, I do not know.']

* * *

Jane used her authority to open the door to the Captain's Ready Room where she, Johnny and their guest were greeted by a horrid sight. The Captain was most definitely dead, his head was limply leaning forward on his chest, drool pooling upon his shirt.

"CAPTAIN!!" she yelled as she ran to him, tears streaming down her face. ['Why LORD? Why take him from me?']

Johnny leaps over the console and starts applying C.P.R. along with Jane, "DAMN IT CAPTAIN!! I'M NOT READY YET!!" ['LORD! If he is dead, help me to be the leader that I need to be.']

Riker kneels in anguish, "THIS IS MY FAULT, LORD!! I AM NOT WORTHY TO LEAD!!"

Jeff placed his hand on Riker's shoulder, "Wrong! You are not at fault! It's the damned Imperials! When I transferred the power, from the drives, lightning struck and shorted out the safeties here and electrocuted the Captain. If any of us are to be blamed, it's me," he explained, as he wept for the Captain.

Riker smiles sheepishly, "Sorry, Johnny, but I am the leader of my People, here. I forgot that you are not my People."

Jane looks at him, "Riker, you have been under a great strain as the Leader of your People. It's no wonder that you took responsibility for the Captain's death."

Johnny seeing that the Captain was dead, gave up as Jane closed the Captain's eyes, "No Jeff, do not blame yourself. I am sure that a satellite hit us during that moment of transfer as a part of their programming," offered a tired Johnny.

Jane went over to the distraught native, "Help me get him to the Medical Bay so that I can determine the cause of death, please Riker." ['Poor man, he needs to find some way to find the strength to carry on for his people.']

He looked at her with renewed hope, "Why me? I am not a part of the crew." ['Why does the Commander not stop her?']

Johnny placed a friendly hand upon his shoulder, "Because I am needed elsewhere. I must see to the transfer of Command and the ship's repairs." ['Even though not ready, I must become the Captain.']

Riker smiled and stood up, "Very well then. As the Leader of the Colony, I am honored to help." ['These people have given back our freedom. Can I do any less?']

Jeff turns to head to the Bridge, "Captain, shall I initiate a call to Trillannii?"

"No, wait until they return from handling the satellites."

* * *

"Where's Jonathan?" asked Steele as he entered the ship. ['What has transpired to have him absent?']

"Jane went to check on the Captain and they followed," answered Techie from the main console where he was making adjustments.

"Stay here with Techie Hunter and get those intakes repaired," ordered Steele as he ran out the door.

"I've already gotten most of it done, all we need is the dust," informed Techie.

"What for? I thought that the intakes were repaired."

"Oh, they are, Mister Steele, we need to now coat the entire hull in order to give the Queen complete protection against lightning strikes. I've just now learned that the coolant vanes are now in need of the dust as well."

"Good thing tha' we made a stop then, because I go this," replied Hunter, holding up a canister.

=========================
Interlude: King and Mary
=========================

Down in the massive vault containing the Archives, the King and Mary peruse the records and compare them with Trillannii Archival records.

"Well Mary, accounting for differences of authorship, I'd say that we are related," smirked the King. ['The Council will have a conniption fit over this, but I shan't tell her that.']

"I agree, but I prefer to wait for D.N.A. confirmation myself," grinned Mary. ['This means that the original Mary is a Trilannii Noble Woman too.']

The King lifted a tankard of ale, "Then at least let us toast to our Union Of Trillannii. With this treaty, both of our people are now stronger than before." ['I have gone beyond the Council's goal and forged an Alliance that will give the Imperials trouble.']

She clinked tankards, "Yes, to the Union," she announced, then sipped her ale as The King sipped his.

A message light flashed on her computer screen, causing both to splutter in their ale, "Well Mary, now we shall see if you are a Trillannii Noble Woman according to the D.N.A. results, "the King chuckled. ['I am convinced that she is because I feel her through my medallion. Now to let her have her own.']

She read the report and looked up in awe, "I AM A TRILLANNII NOBLE WOMAN," she whispered as she fainted.

The King produced two Medallions; one had a diamond center with gold dividing it into quadrants and encircling it. Each quadrant had a ruby center in a clear crystal field. The second was a plain crystal medallion divided into quadrants and encircled by silver.

"Awaken Princess Mary of Trillannii," ordered the King as he placed the silver medallion upon her chest.

She stirred as the medallion glowed and morphed, replacing the silver with gold and placing an emerald in the center with pink diamonds in the crystal fields, "What happened? Did I faint?" she asked wearily.

He knelt before her and smiled, "Yes Princess Mary. You are now and forever more a Princess of Trillannii."

"But why did I faint?"

"Your Trillannii Blood needed to be activated, that's why."

* * *

"Well, it's official, the Captain died by electrocution," Jane wept as she turned off the medi-scanner on the diagnosis bed that the body of the Captain lay on. ['Good Bye, Captain. You were my adopted father since we met. Thanks to you, I know what a father is.']

Johnny hugged her, "Beloved, I feel your loss. He was my mentor, and now I am without guidance," he sighed. ['Who will guide me now in my quest for knowledge?']

Then Steele approached them, hearing both, "Jane, mourn for the Captain. He loved you as a daughter, Jonathan; I will help you in his stead if you will have me." ['Old friend, I am here just in time. I will carry on your mission.']

Johnny clasped Steele's proffered hand, "Thank you Steele. When you showed up here as the Security Officer, I knew that you were the Captain's friend. But why did you stay hidden?"

"Simple, I wanted to see how you commanded. I knew that with no Security Officer that you would give free reign to your desires."

"And what do you think of Johnny now?" asked Jane as she kissed her beloved.

"That he is the Real Deal. He is the Prince, and has my loyalty."

Johnny smiled, "Then I promote you to Executive Officer."

"I accept as long as I am also Security Officer."

"Done."
"Engineering to tha' Captain," came Hunter's voice from the Intercom.

Johnny toggles the switch, Johnny here, report!" ['I wonder how she'll react to the news of his death.']

"Johnny Boy, Whar's tha' Captain?"

"He died from electrical shock, we just found out."

"DAMN IT ALL TA' HELL!! HE WAS A GOOD 'UN!"

"I agree Sparky, NOW, REPORT."

"Yas sair! Tha' ship is fully operational."

"Then prepare the ship for its longest voyage." ['The Duty that we must do for Trent, even at the cost of losing the Treasure.']

"Jonathan, why? The Treasure Ship is here! All we need to do is find it"

Johnny grimaced, "I know that, Steele. But there is a Duty that I must do as both a new Captain, and Prince. If not for being the Prince, I could postpone the Duty," he sighed.

"Johnny, what duty is that, Riker asked?

"We are to take going home the Captain home to Trillannii."

* * *

King_medallion.jpg


 

To be continued... (Incomplete)
Stanman63 is the author of 11 other stories.