Menu Load Error

[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: This story follows Jason's transition to Julie after his mom finds out about his deepest desires and finds a site called HuggleBugs
Rated: Mature Audiences (Age 16+) (M)
Categories: Fiction Characters: None
Age Group: Teenager 13-18
Categories: Caught with Consequences, Chemical or Drug Induced Change, Magical Transformations
Genre: Science Fiction
Keywords: Hair or Hair Salon
Story Universe: HuggleBugs
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 10244 Read: 45161
Published: 07 Nov 2006 Updated: 07 Nov 2006
Story Notes:
This Story is a work of fiction. All Charecters in it are totally fictional, with the exception of a few. It is roughly based on true to life events that have occurred in my life, with a heavy twist on things to make a story and to make it with an eventaul happy ending. This story was created to conform with the NEW HuggleBugs Universe. Please visit the HuggleBugs WebSite at Http://www.hugglebugs.net for more information.



I would also like to take this chance to thank KimEM for editing this story and helping it flow, For understanding, and knowing what life is like for me.. And For being the Best Friend a girl can have.

1. Chapter 1 by Christiana Jane Plummer [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2019 words)
Jason is a young man, still living with his parents. One day he wakes up to find a surprise that fits in with his inner most desiers... But is that dream worth the price?

2. Chapter 2 by Christiana Jane Plummer [Reviews - 2] (2467 words)
The story continues as Julie gets her shipment from HuggleBugs, LTD. She finally meets herself, and discovers a downside to her new life. And is everything as it seems?

3. Chapter 3 by Christiana Jane Plummer [Reviews - 1] (3919 words)
Julie is trying to cope as things seem to be moving quite fast. It's her new birthday but, is everything turning out as she hoped?

4. Chapter 4 by Christiana Jane Plummer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1839 words)

To my REAL sister. For keeping my secrete, for loving me so, and for just being you. I LOVE You Tami, as a SISTER you are great, as a friend you are the BEST!

tgfiction.net Webutation