Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jack has to choose whether to join Bob in his outfit

Chapter 2

 

 

“You cannot be serious!” A very loud voice carried across the ice

“Is John MacEnroe here?” Asked Tina

“I think they’ve just told Jack what he has available to wear.” Bob replied.

“What’s his problem? You were OK with it.”

“Not so much OK as compromised and Sarah giving me the full doe eye’d treatment.”

“But you’re OK now aren’t you?” She enquired.

“Well it is a lot easier to move around but dressing like a girl is a very new experience.”

“Oh? I thought all boys did it, my brother’s into my things all the time.”

“Oh!” ‘Different worlds’ thought Bob.

Bob changed his course to move closer to where Jack was ‘discussing’ his options with Sarah. She saw Bob and smiled at him but signed that he show stay clear.

Jack was not happy. “What would a boy look like dressed in that? What would Bob say?”

“Shall we ask him?” replied Sarah

“You mean he’s here, I haven’t seen him.” Jack was confused.

“He, maybe I should say she, has skated past you several times.” Sarah smiled again.

“No Way!”

“Way! Come here Bob.” He skated over towards the barrier and stopped a metre short so Jack could see everything.

“You like?” Bob struck a pose and giggled at his friend.

“Man, what can I say, you’re gorgeous, I mean err amazing oh damn. Was there plastic surgery involved?”

Bob Smiled again, “No, just padding and paint, all reversible. Give it a try, I was suckered into it and certainly wasn’t comfortable at first. It does make skating a lot easier and you get used to it quite quickly.”

“Sarah can you make me look like that?”

“Of course not, you’re not as pretty as Bob. Only joking, I’m sure with your long legs you’ll look stunning.”

“Go on mate try it, even if it’s just the once, you’ll make me feel less of a spare part as well.” Bob tried to be encouraging. “And it’ll complete the group so we can practice.”

“If I hadn’t seen you I wouldn’t have believed it possible. Go on then ladies, do your worst but if I look ridiculous I quit.” Jack still looked nervous.

Bob returned to lapping the rink, he caught up with Tina. “So will he do it?” she asked.

“He’s going to give it a try.”

“Good, I don’t know what the fuss is about, being a girl is so much better than being a boy. The clothes are much nicer, there’s no macho posturing and people open doors for you. Yes much better.”

Bob was going to reply but thought better of it. He had to admit he liked the freedom of movement this clothing allowed and had now warmed up so despite the skimpy clothing he was able to start attempting more complicated moves, well complicated for him anyway. He was still aware of He wondered how it would feel without the legwarmers and cardy?

------------------------

After a short time Jack & Sarah came onto the ice. Jack had very long legs and they were shown off very well in the ensemble. Bob caught them up as they started to lap the rink.

“Oh man this is seriously weird. I have to stop myself checking you out along with the rest of the girls. The saps rising, so to speak, but it’s well tied down fortunately. Then I think is anyone checking me out? Then I think these clothes feel nice, then I think I shouldn’t be thinking that. It is a lot easier to skate though isn’t it?” Jack was repeating what Bob had felt.

“I agree mate, you look at the girls and think ‘sex on a stick’, don’t they look really good and then the clothes remind you that you look like that as well.” Bob smiled at his friend.

“Don’t smile at me like that I may fall in love.” Jack joked.

“Oh how very dare you!” Bob replied.

 

To be continued

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.