Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys try to work out a way to stop without letting everyone down but it's not so easy.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Chapter 6

The following day Bob and Jack again had coffee together, they had just started to chat when Sarah joined them. “I got your note guys, that is a really kind offer and I appreciate how difficult this is for you. I really don’t want to have you leave the squad over something that wasn’t your fault.”

“We don’t want to leave either, but we can’t see any other way forward.” Jack wanted to make sure Sarah knew that. “I find it hard to understand but I actually don’t mind dressing up in fact I find it liberating and quite exciting. The downside is that there could be embarrassment if Bob and I were found out and especially if the company got interested.”

“I want you to stay involved, you’ve offered us 6 weeks and we can try to get some more people in. If that doesn’t work then they’ll just have to re-jig the performance.” Sarah was adamant.

“Performance?” asked Bob

“Yes the trainers want to enter us in a fun competition at the rink, you’re marked on improvement not necessarily the best performance.” Said Sarah.

“That would be fun to be involved in.” Bob was interested.

“OK leave it with me, I’ll keep you informed. You are sure you don’t mind doing this.”

“I think you’ll find my appearance enhanced next week.” Said Bob , “My mother has taken an interest in improving me,  I’m beginning to suspect she always wanted a daughter.”

“My girlfriend regards me as an interesting project, I’m sure it’ll be a game we play from now on.” Jack laughed. “My legs feel so good.”

“You did it already then.” Said Bob. “Apparently it’s my turn tonight.”

“So at least you two will have learned what we ladies go through for you.”

“My respect for the fairer sex has increased enormously, the days of getting ready in 5 minutes are over.”

“In view of the performance I might arrange an extra night tomorrow, will you be free?”

“No problem.” Said Bob.

“I’ve nothing on.” Replied Jack

“Apart from an off the shoulder number maybe?” joked Bob.

“Maybe too close to the truth...” responded Jack.

“Good. I’m asking around now. It will be worth it even if we can’t get everyone there but the more the merrier. “With that Sarah left.

--------------------------------

That night when Bob got home his mum had a casserole bubbling away on the stove. “Dinner will be ready in an hour or so, we have plenty of time to get going. I’ve left the depilatory cream for you in the shower, follow the instructions carefully, if you leave it on too long it can irritate. It’s up to you how far you go but I’d make sure your legs and forearms are done.  It will grow back don’t worry, we women are in a constant battle with the stuff. There’s a moisturising cream that will make your skin feel nice there as well.”

“OK mum.” Bob sighed, it seemed like a ‘no going back’ step to take but he was intrigued about how he would look and feel. He hung up his work clothes and got into the cubicle. The cream didn’t smell nice but it went on OK, he read the instructions in advance and had set his watch timer for the 15 minutes it took to work.  It was quite a shock to see so much hair blocking the plughole, he had gone for broke and covered everything from the neck down. He was glad for the cooling effect of the moisturiser as his skin had started to smart. He put on his robe and returned to his room. Immediately he could feel the smoothness of his skin against the robe.

His mother had left him clothes to wear laid out on his bed. First a pair of control panties followed by a pair of tights in a fine denier, these had an electric feel on his hairless legs and with their light sheen showed them off beautifully. ‘No need for heavy opaque’s now’ he thought.

A Bra with his inserts was next and to finish a polo neck fine wool sweater and a short denim skirt that came mid-way up his thigh.  ‘No time for fancy hair and makeup.’ He thought. ‘But the basic look is OK. My legs feel great it’s nice not to have to wear really thick tights, these finer ones are less restrictive and cooler’. He slipped on some slippers and headed down for his evening meal.

“Was that OK?” Asked his mother

“Left me a little itchy but the moisturising cream helped, thank you.” He replied

“It’ll pass, feels nice though doesn’t it.”

“You suddenly feel all the fabrics and of course female clothes are softer and silkier than I’m used to. Very nice indeed.“

After their dinner had settled mother took him to her vanity and instructed him in basic makeup application. It took several attempts before he started to master blending eye shadow and lining his eyes with a pencil. Once she was happy he had that right she showed him how to use curling tongs and brushes to create a style. Eventually she was satisfied and he had done most if not all of the work.

“Well done. You’ve listened and learned, remember it takes practice to become proficient. You can experiment and I will help you but it’s best that you keep trying.”

“Thanks Mum, I didn’t realise the work that goes into it.”

“As with all thinks it’s the base level that must be right before you can finish the job, remember that and you’ll be OK. Now you have the look let’s walk the walk.”

“Pardon?”

“Shoes, heels to be precise, they take practice for any girl but you’ve suddenly changed and are having to deal with the clothes and your new breasts that shift your centre of gravity slightly.”

“I see, more practice I expect.”’ There’s an awful lot to this.’ thought Bob.

“Technique and practice, it’ll just feel comfortable once you’ve mastered it. Doing it properly is something a lot of girls don’t achieve because they don’t try hard enough.”

His mother handed him a pair of boots with a high heel. “These will encourage you to keep the shape you need.” It felt strange to slide his foot into the arched shoe part of the boot and the restriction of the boot upper as he zipped it up. His mother helped him stand and regain his balance.

“Are they comfortable?” she asked.

“Yes not too tight, a bit like the skating boots but the arching position of my foot on the heel is new. “

“There is a little flexibility in these boots but not too much. You will be tired and uncomfortable from wearing them at first but it will improve. We’ll do an hour tonight and then build it up day by day.”

Bob spent the next half hour staggering and wobbling in the boots. When he finally got used to pointing his toe and not striding out but shortening his stride he began to get better.  As his mother said after an hour he was getting tired and his feet were hurting.  She had him remove the boots and slip on some high heeled mules so his feet would retain the shape.

Concentrating on the boots had allowed him to forget the short skirt but now he liked the freedom. His legs were ‘clothed’ by the tights but these were very light, much lighter than the skating ones. His mother made him move around in the mules including getting a tray of drinks from the kitchen to the living room that just made it with only a small spill.

Every time Bob stood up and sat down he was coached in the appropriate feminine movements. Eventually it was late and Bob cleansed his makeup off and changed into the nightdress his mother had laid out for him. He kept the bra and panties on underneath to keep the correct body shape and his modesty. He added a robe on top and watched a bit of late night telly with his mum then went to bed.

------------------

The next day he again set off for work early, he heard from Sarah that only half the team would be there tonight but they would be able to work with that.  He got home early, he’d told mum about the extra session so he just had some coffee and biscuits.

“You know, it would save time if you got dressed before you went out.” Said mum.

“Hmm I don’t fancy leaving the house dressed like that.” Bob replied.

“It’s not that bad an idea if you wore your sweat pants and shirt over the top. We can get you adjusted above and below before you leave.”

“OK, I’d better not end up in casualty though.”

“I’d be worried about a lot more than the clothes you were wearing if that happened.”

“Yes sorry mum, not a joking matter.”

“No.”

Bob went to his room and got dressed. The heavy denier tights felt good on his legs as he expected and he thought they looked really good. With everything tucked away and his inserts in the bra he had to ask his mum for help in pulling the zip up to the neck on the leotard. She brushed his hair out and put it into a ponytail. He stepped back and admired himself in the mirror. ‘Hmm, could lose a bit of weight off the waist. Oh heck I’m doing it again.’

“I’ll do the makeup when I arrive, that would be a step too far at the moment.” He said.

“You could just do the foundation?”

“No, not tonight. Let me ease in to this, I feel self conscious about the clothes even if they are under wraps. ”

 “Of course. You look lovely again by the way. “

“Thanks, I think.” Bob said as he put on the outer layer to hide the skate wear. Tights under trousers felt odd but nice.

“Get on with you and have a good night, I’ve packed everything you need.” She handed him his Gym and boot bag and gave him a kiss.

----------------------

Bob was very conscious of what was on his chest and what wasn’t between his legs as he left the house. He was sure anyone who looked at him would see. Another new feeling came as he put on his seat belt and felt it nestle between his ‘breasts’.

He soon reached the skate rink and still self conscious looked for his colleagues before leaving the car. He saw Sarah walking towards the centre talking to a man in a suit and decided to pass on the inevitable introductions, then he saw Tina parking her car, he decided he would go in with her.

“Hiya!” Tina saw him approach. “I’m glad you are here.”

“Good to see you too. Who’s that with Sarah?”

“Dunno, is Jack coming tonight?”

“He said he would, I haven’t seen him since dinner he was in a meeting.”

“And the big question are your dressing the same again? I do hope so you both looked lovely and it made everyone the same.”

“Well you’ll be please to know the answer is yes.” Bob smiled at her unaffected enthusiasm as if it were perfectly normal to have a man in a leotard. “In fact I’m already dressed.”

“Wow that’s cool. Just like me.” She said as she linked arms with him. “I must admit I thought your body shape was more ladylike. No make up though?”

“I will on the rink if you wish.”

“Oh yes, let me do it. Were you going to do your own?”

“Yes my mum’s been training me.”

“Any thing else? Dresses? Have you been out like that?”

“Yes, Yes, No. Mum thought it would be better for me to learn how girls move and behave if she gave me some girly lessons. No I haven’t been out I’m still a little shy about this.”

“Oh I’d love to see you in a dress, I’m sure you looked wonderful.” Bob looked a little unhappy. “Oh I’m sorry, you do look great as a boy too.”

“Thanks.” That lifted his spirits, but not as much as the big kiss Tina gave him.

They walked arm in arm towards the centre and after checking in at reception went through to the changing rooms. There was no sign of Sarah or anyone else so they got on with getting ready.

Bob slipped off his ‘sweats’, and put on his boots then sat at the mirror, he was admiring his legs when Tina came out.

“Lovely legs! Did you shave or wax?” She asked with a wicked smile. “Removal cream.” He replied. “Mmmm they look better, you weren’t bad the other night but that’s a nice improvement. May I say that your boobies are looking remarkable too?”

“Thank-you for the compliment, just what a boy wants to hear.” Bob stuck his tongue out at her.  “Mother’s work again, she’s very thorough.” He stole a glance at Tina’s fine pair. She smiled

“So I see, with a little off the waist you’d have a stunning girls body.”

“My self esteem is just soaring...” Bob pulled a glum face.

“Well I’d better use some powder and paint to make you beautiful then.” Tina grinned at Bob.

She hadn’t gone as dramatic as the other night and applied a similar look to Bob. She showed him the steps she took, with a light foundation and subtle shades of eye shadow and lipstick but each had a sparkle He liked what she had done, it was different to the style his mother had tutored and was more appropriate for a ‘girl’ his age.

“Thanks Tina, not a skill I expected to be learning but I will always be forgiving for any girlfriend I have to wait for in future.”

“Any girlfriend? Anyone in mind?” She teased.

“I would be very, very, happy to go out with you if you can tolerate this weird situation.”

“I never realised I would be so grateful for kiss proof lipgloss.” She smiled, then kissed him on the lips.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” Bob was really happy now and almost forgot what he was wearing. A disapproving cough and black look from a lady coming out of her changing stall brought them back down to earth. Once she’d gone they had a fit of the giggles. They remembered their name tages, pulled on their legwarmers and left the changing area.

No one else had turned up as yet so they decided to get out on the ice. There was no sign of the instructors or Sarah either so they started the warm up routines they’d been shown. This time they were aware of other skaters on the rink, they hadn’t got exclusive use tonight. Bob was a little wary at first and stayed close to Tina.

They had been skating for 10 minutes and finally some of their colleagues appeared, Bob got the thumbs up from everyone as they passed including Jack. Bob was amazed to see Jack was wearing a short denim skirt and a lightweight jacket over his skating gear, He did have legwarmers on but was also fully made-up, to anyone who didn’t know he was just another girl skater.

‘I just couldn’t do that’ thought Bob ‘The man’s mad, happy but mad.’  

“Did you see Jack?” Asked Tina.

“I couldn’t miss him.” Laughed Bob.

“I’ve spotted Sarah, she talking to the suit she came in with, up in the bar.”

“You’re right in fact I think there’s more than one.”

They and their colleague always referred to the senior managers as ‘suits’ apart from marketing who were referred to as the ‘empty suits’J.

“Strange, anyway no matter, let’s skate together.”

Up until now they’d had no problems, Tina noticed admiring glances from some of the boys on the rink which were directed equally at Bob as well as herself. However when they started skating as a pair they attracted unwanted attention from two lads started to shadow them and call out.

Tina and Bob ignored them and continued their circuits. The lads behaviour had not gone un-noticed and a manager was on his way when despite more of their colleagues being on the ice one of the boys deliberately checked Tina causing her to pull Bob down with her. Almost as soon as they had fallen they were being helped up be their colleagues who had surrounded the two yobs. Fortunately the manager and his assistant who looked like they were ex ice hockey bruisers ‘escorted’ the numpty’s from the ice to applause from everyone else.

“You OK?” Asked Bob

“Fine, just my pride is bruised. Come on let’s keep going.”

They had done two more circuits when Sarah appeared at the rink-side.

“Tina, Bobbi are you OK?” she called.

“We’ll live, maybe a bruise or two in the morning. Who’s your friends?” Asked Tina

“Aha, you spotted them then?”

“Yes come on then, they’re from work aren’t they.” Bob was curious, why were work interested?

“Yes they are.” Replied Sarah. “They were here at the previous session as well. They don’t know you as individuals but they do know which department we work in, and they can do maths.”

“Meaning?”

“They know that there is a group of 16 people from a department of the company that has 14 girls and 2 boys and they saw 16 girls on the ice last time.”

“Ah.” Said Bob

“Oops.” Said Tina.

“Precisely.” Said Sarah.

 

To be continued………….

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.