Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You want to be a model, yes but not quite like this..........

Chapter 4

 

“Are we ready girls? The first thing I need to do is to get some shots of you so we have a before and after.” Alan was really pleased he had his models, he had been a bit worried before.

“Fine.” Replied Julie. “Where are we going?”

“There’s a bench in the churchyard, the light is good and there are flowers in the background. It’s on the way to my shop.”

“Lead on.” Julie was very enthusiastic, Eric less so but he complied as she helped him up from the chair.

Alan took about a dozen photos. “Just be natural, don’t pose, pretend I’m not taking pictures.”

They were soon on their way to the shop. “We’ve made a studio upstairs, don’t worry Erica there is a lift.”

Eric realised this waddling around was hard work and it must have been showing. “Thanks it’s either that or heavy lifting equipment.” His breathless voice was sufficiently convincing as a girl.

They reached the first floor and Alan introduced them to Vera, who was to do their makeup and styling.

“Hi girls, it’s 11.00 now the photographer’s here at 13:00 so we have enough time. Let’s get your hair done first and then I can check whatever else needs doing.

‘2 hours to get ready,’ thought Eric, ‘hair and whatever else needs doing?’  What had he got into?

“So, if you two will strip down to your underwear and change into these robes, we can get started, Alan has explained to me that it’s your first time and I’m sure Erica will be shy so use the changing room over there. “

They went into the room, Eric was shocked as Julie happily took all her clothes off including her underwear, “all girls together” she said, before putting the robe on.

“Let me help you Erica.” She unzipped his dress and helped him get the tights off. There were a pair of slippers for them and a very large robe for Eric to wear.

Eric sat down and looked at Julie. “I can’t do this.”

“Why ever not?” She replied.

“Look at me.” He whispered. “I’m a boy with a pregnancy belly tied to me and you want me to model maternity wear.”

“It does sound a bit weird but currently you look like a harassed and tired pregnant girl. Wait and see what Vera can do and think of the money!”

“This is ridiculous.”

“What’s the worst that can happen?”

“Public ridicule, embarrassment, explaining to my mum; need I go on.”

“There you are then, nothing life threatening.” She smiled, he smiled then laughed.

“I suppose it’d be difficult to leave now. Let’s get this show on the road.”

They came out of the cubicle and found another lady waiting for them. This is Mary she’s helping me with the hair.” Said Vera. “Sit yourselves down. Mary you take Julie, I think she just needs a wash and trim, Erica’s mop needs more work.”

Eric’s eyes widened but Julie was already sat down and Mary was shampooing her hair. Eric sat at Mary’s char and she set to on his hair as well. She removed his clip on ear rings tut tuting as she did so and put them in Julie’s purse. Then she cleansed the makeup from his face and began washing his hair.

As Mary rinsed the suds from his hair she crouched down and whispered in his ear. “I know you know.”

“Know what?” replied Eric looking worried.

“You’re a boy. Don’t worry I’m not bothered, I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical explanation. Maybe.” She smiled. “Whatever, you’re were pretty convincing until I got close.  Now here’s the deal, I need this job and Alan’s convinced he’s got his model so we’re going to give him what he needs OK? You get paid, I get paid, everyone’s happy.”

Eric nodded.

“I’ll do your hair and makeup so well the camera won’t spot your real self and I’ll be careful with the clothes too. Now lie back and enjoy, once I’ve done your hair we’ll sugar your legs to remove those hairs.”

Eric again nodded his agreement.

Vera set to and snipped away at Eric’s hair. Eventually she decided she was happy and put him under the dryer. “Sit there love, I’ll do your legs now.” Eric hadn’t a clue what she was doing but there was a bit of pain. Eventually Vera was rubbing a smooth lotion onto his legs and they felt really nice. “that’s a special moisturiser that will give your pins a bit of a glow. Now for your nails”

‘Where will this end.’ thought Eric, ‘She’s doing a complete makeover.’ He looked across at Julie who was getting the same treatment, she smiled back at him.

Vera gave his toenails a covering with a bright pink varnish, then while that dried she moved onto his hands and gave them a manicure followed by the same colour.  His hair was now dry and she began to comb and curl it using tongs until she was satisfied then she set it with hairspray. Eric hadn’t seen himself but he now had a beautiful feminine pageboy style.

“Fortunately you don’t have any facial hair but I’ll need to use plenty of makeup the lights wash you out other wise. The foundation felt nice going on and Vera built up his features with eyeliner, mascara and blush followed by a pink lipstick to match his nails and finally a lip gloss to seal the look. Vera stood and looked at him. “Very good if I say so myself. Just one last thing.”

Eric jumped as her heard the clicks, two near each ear.

“There you are much better than clip on’s, would you like a drink dear? Use a straw to preserve your makeup.”

Eric nearly shed a tear but was distracted as Alan came back. “Vera!, as ever a beautiful job, what a transformation you do!”

‘You don’t know the half of it mate.’ Thought Eric. He looked across to Julie and his jaw dropped Mary had styled her hair into wavy curls, she looked like a supermodel.

Julie saw Eric as he looked at her, ‘Oh my gawd, what have they done he’s beautiful.’ She thought. “You look lovely Eric, er, ca.”

He was stunned as he’d just seen his own reflection, “thanks not half bad yourself.” He was looking wide-eyed at ‘his’ hair and ‘his’ makeup. Vera’s finishing touch, the two sparkling ear-rings caught his attention too.

“I’ll bet you’ve never had a makeover like that.” Said Alan proudly. “Vera always does a great job for me.”

“No, you’re right never like this.” Eric was still in shock.

---------------------------

 

Emily had dressed Brian in the denim dress, the padded bra did give him a bit of shape and he was now sat on the bed. The colour was returning to his cheeks and he looked a lot better.

“OK to come in?” A voice from outside the curtain.

“Yes,” replied Emily.

A woman entered wearing a plain tunic, clearly not a nurse and she was carrying a bag. “Oh good you’re up and going, that’s great. I’m Sarah I did your face while you were sleeping, I’ve come to brush your hair and fix your face.”

“There’s no need, really.” Whispered Brian.

“Of course there is, we can’t have you leaving looking like that. A girl must always look her best. I think you friend here could do with a bit of TLC too. I’ll not take no for an answer, swap places and pull the chair out a little.”

Brian complied, Sarah opened her bag and took out a brush with which she styled Brian’s hair, “You could do with a good cut dear.” She parted it in the centre and used two clips to hold it over his ears then used a little hairspray to fix it. “Now a little war paint, you have such lovely lashes.” She used a little pencil and mascara to frame his eyes.  Using a brush she applied lipstick and then a gloss coating.  Emily received much the same.

There, that’s a lot better. I’ve noticed you two don’t take good care of your nails, here have this card and go to my friend in the precinct she’ll give you a discount.”

“Thank-you very much.” Said Emily.

“You’re welcome, I hope you’re feeling better now.” Sarah packed up her things and drew the curtain back as she left.

Waiting outside the curtain was the nurse. “Ready to go girls?”

“Yes thank-you, sorry again for all the trouble we’ve caused.” Emily was doing the talking.

“It’s fine don’t worry. If only every delivery was so easy.” Nurse Harrison smiled. “Anyway your lift home awaits.”

The ‘girls’ looked puzzled.  “Oh yes, Sharon, the lady who called the ambulance for you has been waiting for you.”

“But what are we going to tell her?” Emily looked worried again.

“Don’t fret, we’ve told her everything, she’s pleased you are both fine and understands you didn’t mean to deceive. In fact I don’t think she’s had much excitement for a while.”

They collected their things, including the belly and set off to the waiting room.

“What are we going to do?” Brian asked Emily.

“Go to my house, I can get some of my brother’s stuff for you to wear and it’ll all be over.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Agreed Brian.

 

 

To be continued.....

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Amanda Walker. All rights reserved.