Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2008 Robyn34. All rights reserved.

Tom always thought of himself as a lucky person. He was the one who won the jackpot that time in Vegas when he and four buddies went to gamble it all away. Of all of them, Tom was the one who came out ahead, who with a few coins, brought down the house.

Tom was the one who garnered the promotion everyone was after, establishing himself as the foremost expert in his field. Of all of them, he was the only one to successfully run his own business. The most sought after, best paid, executive consultant in his field. He had it made.

He was the lucky one who got the girl, captain of the cheerleaders, in high school. Married in the best home, the most expensive car, and two wonderful children now grown and gone! Tom had it made! Tom was lucky!

So it came as no surprise one bright, sunny March day as Tom sat on his new riding lawnmower that he found in a patch of clovers the mythic four-leaf one! He hadn’t been looking for it, like he hadn’t been looking for any of the luck that had fallen on him. It just happened. He was filling the gas tank, getting ready to take his toy on its first trip around the yard, when he spyed it below. He had to look twice and closely to see if it wasn’t just a two-leafer whose leaves had been cut...but it hadn’t. Excited Tom plucked it from the ground and looked closely at it.

Suddenly the world seemed to pause. Tom looked around. A green mist covered everything. In the mist, Tom could just barely make out a small man, dressed all in green, with a pipe in his mouth. He was smoking and laughing as the mist drew them closer together.

"So if it isn’t me friend, Thomas O’Malley!"

"You know me?" Tom replied incredulously.

The short man chuckled. "Of course I do, Tommy me boy! We’ve met many times these past few years it seems."

"But... I’ve never seen you before..."

"Oh you have Tommy," the small man laughed, puffing on his pipe. "How do you think you won so much dough in Vegas?"

"What? How do you know about that?"

"And your job? Do you think that was an accident too?"

"No..." Tom stuttered. "I just thought..."

"And marrying the captain of the cheerleaders? Ye think that was all because of your charmin’ looks?"

"No... I thought she loved me..."

"Oh she does..." the small man laughed. "Now... She didn’t before. She was in love with the captain of the football team, a man twice your size and bulk. Ahh...but I shouldn’t say anything, ye got her in our bet fair and square."

"So who are you?" Tom asked, still stunned and a bit disoriented.

"I am the leprechaun of the clover. A clover which you seem to have takin’ a likin’ to findin’. Anyone who finds the clover gets some four wishes, one for each of its pretty leaves."

"So... I get to wish for somethin’?"

"Not yet, me boy. Not yet. First we play a little game. And I think this year ye might not be able to win me game."

"What’s the game?"

"It begins with a little treasure hunt."

"Huh?"

"Around the area are scattered four pieces of clothing all marked with a small clover. After ye find and wear each piece, ye will be granted a wish. Now, watch it because I’m not to be so easy on ye as I’ve been before. When all the clothing is put on, we shall make a little wager. Are ye ready?"

"Wait a second... you mean I’ve met you before?" Tom said, still getting his head around things.

"Many times." the green man sighed.

"And each time I’ve won?"

The small man nodded. "But don’t get cocky. I think I might have found the ticket to me own success this time!"

"And what if I don’t want to play?" Tom asked plainly.

"Then," the green man said. "I take all the luck I’ve given ye away, making you poor, homeless, and without that pretty wife of yours."

"So I have no choice then," Tom said.

The leprechaun nodded. "Now ye gettin’ the picture!"

"Very well..." Tom said with a sigh.

The leprechaun smiled as the green mist faded until only the smile remained to be seen before disappearing completely. "See you in a few..." he said as he faded away.

Tom shook his head in disbelief. Leprechauns? Green leaf clovers? What in the world was going on?

Putting the gas can down on the ground, he walked down the path and back to his mansion.

His pretty wife, Meghan, was entering the door then. She was a pretty young thing with bright red curly hair that seemed to go everywhere all at once. She had blue eyes, pale skin, and a mess of freckles that drove him wild. Entering the kitchen, she smiled. "Can’t get your new toy to work again?"

"No... it’s not that...it’s just. Meghan? Am I sane?"

"As sane as you’ve ever been my husband," she said, giving him a light peck on the lips that made his heart start to pound.

"No... I mean... how did you fall in love with me? When you had that stud of a boyfriend before?"

"Ahh..." she sighed. "Must we go through this again?"

"Again?" Tom asked. "I’ve never asked you before about this...have I?"

"Only every few months," she said going to her shopping bag. "Why do you love me?" you whine. I tried to tell you... I don’t know. There’s just something about you that makes you so very cute!" She leaned over to give him another peck before returning to her shopping bag.

"You know... I don’t remember ever asking you that question..."

"You say that every time too," she said, getting a little more annoyed. "Now... do you want to see what’s in my shopping bag or not?"

Tom nodded as Meghan excitedly pulled out one outfit after another. Tom nodded and whistled and appreciated what his wife wore as any respectible husband would do. But it wasn’t until the bottom of the bag that made him shutter. After the final outfit, Meghan drew from the shopping bag a feminine straw hat with a single clover etched in the center. Tom shuttered.

"Where did you get that?" he said shaking.

"Oh this?" she said, holding the hat up. "I got that right as I was leaving. It’s a pretty little thing. Here... try it on!"

As Meghan put it on Tom’s head, the world began to spin. Tom looked closely at Meghan herself and noticed that she was frozen in time. Then, curiously, Tom felt an itching sensation coming from under the hat. Like tiny ants digging into his skull. Tom removed his hat quickly and scratched his scalp, only to have his hand meet a mass of hair. Tom moved his head around, trying to see what was happening. Slowly the hair grew down, around his ears, over his eyes, past his shoulders until it rested on the small of his back. There it seemed to bob and stay. Tom threw his head back to try and see around it, but to no avail. He tried to pull it out, only to yelp out in pain. A quiet laugh could be heard at his feet.

"Ahh... I see ye’ve found the hat I gave ye! I hope you like it."

"What have you done to me," Tom said, still struggling with his hair.

"Nothin’ really, me boy! Nothin’ at all. Are ye ready for that wish of yours?"

"Wish!?" Tom said wrestling with his hair more. "Wish? I’ll tell you what I wish! I wish I knew what to do with this hair!"

"Done!" The leprechaun yelled in triumph. Suddenly Tom knew what he had to do. Reaching up on his head, he pulled his hair back, up, and around until it formed a small bun. Then he tucked the ends into the bun. Around his ears, he pushed his hair back, much like his wife did.

"There..." he smiled. "That’s much better. Now... onto my wish."

The small green man laughed. "Wish? You just made your wish!"

"I did not."

"Indeed you did. Before me just a moment before. You wished you knew what to do with your hair. That wish has been granted. I would say too that you will probably know a lot more about what to do with your hair too, besides that cute little bun you have there."

Tom looked stunned at the little green man standing smiling before him. "I...I mean...I didn’t..."

"Three more items, Mr. O’Malley sir. Three more items you have still to find. I’ll be back with ye when you do."

"But... I..." Suddenly the world began to move again. Meghan stood before him smiling. "Well..." she said. "Put the hat on..."

"I did," Tom said. "And this is what happened?"

"What?"

"This!" He said grabbing his hair.

"I don’t know what you’re talking about," Meghan replied. "I bought you that hat cause it looked good over that luscious head of hair of yours."

"You mean... you don’t...you don’t remember... I never had red hair before..."

"Oh don’t be silly," Meghan replied. "You’ve always had that hair. That’s why I married you. Though I have to say I think it’s terrible that you know more ways to work with it than I do. But that’s what I love about you too..." Meghan cooed before giving him a kiss on the cheek and returning to the kitchen.

Tom walked upstairs, in shock. He took a sharp turn into their bedroom. Pulling his hair out of the bun, Tom peered closely at his reflection in the mirror. Dark, red hair, much like his wife’s, flowed down from his head, over his shoulders. His hair seemed so feminine, the curls so natural. He had to stop and stare at himself in wonder. Slowly he picked up the brush from the nightstand and stood there, staring at himself in the mirror, while he combed out his hair one stroke at a time. It all seemed so natural. Like he’d been doing it all his life. He looked closely at the mirror, noticing a few freckles beginning to appear on his nose. Were those there before, he wondered as he put down the brush and considered his reflection.

Meghan walked in chuckling to herself. "Boy you’re obsessing over your reflection, this morning," she giggled. "No more than usual I guess."

"What is that suppose to mean," Tom shot back.

"Well... nothing... It’ s just..."

"Just what?" Tom pressed.

"It’s just that... well... you’ve always been more obsessed with your reflection than I have. I know you have such perfect skin and a great complexion, but you don’t have to remind me all the time...do you?"

Tom looked at himself again. He did have a great complexion! But how?

"This has been a crazy day alright..." he said, turning to his wife and hugging her.

"No crazier than most," Meghan replied, returning his hug.

Tom closed his eyes a moment, feeling his wife’s body against his, her soft breasts against his chest. Her sweet voice in his ears. The curves of her body that felt so appealing. Tom sighed. If this was what he had won from the leprechaun, he felt so...happy...for it all! He gave her one more squeeze before opening his eyes to see... to see...

A pair of green heels with a small clover etched on the top of them. Tom shot back. "So... where did you get these?" he yelled grabbing the heels up.

"Oh those? Those were suppose to be a surprise for you for St. Patty’s day! You know how we surprise each other in bed that night? I figured I’d surprise you by wearing these!"

"But..."

"I know... I know... You want to wear them first! I figured that," she said, pushing him on the bed and grabbing the heels in her hands.

"No... it’s just..."

"Here, big boy, let me take these off,"she said, giving his crotch a little rub as she pulled off his pants with his tennis shoes."

"No... Meghan... I really don’t..."

"I know..." she said, planting a kiss on the bulge that was beginning to show through his boxers. "I know how you get turned on when you wear them..."

"No... I don’t... I just..."

"Here you go..." she said, putting them on his feet.

The world spun around him then, as before. And just as before, tiny fingers could be felt running up and down his legs and over his feet. Tom looked down to see his feet had shrinking. The hair disappeared from both of his legs and the skin grew taunt around two shapely legs. At the end of those legs, his feet had shrunk, going from a large 10 mens to a small 4 in womens! And at the end of those feet sat ten toes, each perfectly polished with red nail polish.

Tom heard a laugh. "Very nice shoes there, Mr. O’Malley!" The little leprechaun said from across the room.

Tom stood up and nearly tripped over his own feet. "What’s going on," he said. "What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing that you’re not doing to yourself, Mr. O’Malley."

"But these clothes they’re changing me..."

"Clothes always change a man," the leprechaun said simply. "Ask any tailer."

"But these clothes are...CHANGING me..." Tom said, tripping again on his own feet.

"Nonsense. Now... onto your wish."

"My wish..." Tom said, falling again.

"Yes..."

"My wish..." Tom said, trying to pick himself up to walk.

"Yes?"

"I wish," Tom said stumbling on the ground. "I wish I could walk in these things properly!"

"Done!" The leprechaun said triumphantly.

Suddenly Tom stood up and brushed himself off. He ran his hands down over his clothes and then down on his legs. "Now," he said with some dignity. "I’m ready now to make my wish."

With a sway of his hips, side to side, side to side, and a soft sigh, Tom made his way back to the bed to sit, knee over knee, as any dignified young lady would sit. The green man laughed once more.

"Tom, me boy. You’ve made your wish again."

"I have?" Tom said incredulously.

"Indeed. By saundering over there too you proved that the wish you had just made, to walk properly in those heels, was fulfilled. Congratulations Mr. O’Malley."

"But... I..."

"Two more articles of clothing, me boy. And two more wishes to be made..."

The world began again. And Meghan pushed Tom down on the bed. "Now..." she said with a sigh. "Now that you’ve seen what I’ll be wearing. Wanna see what you’ll have on?"

"I can’t wait..." Tom said stunned staring down at his all too feminine legs.

Meghan jumped up and went to the closet. Tom stared down at his legs again, legs that any girl would only dream of. Long, sleek, sexy legs, ending in the most perfect of feet. If he wasn’t very much a guy, he might have welcomed such a gift. But now... now...

"Now..." she said wearing the green heels with a bag behind her back. "Now I’ll give you your St. Patty’s day present early."

"Oh... I just can’t wait..."

"Here you go!" Meghan drew from the small gift bag a green brazier. The cups were shaped as two four leaf clovers, capable of covering a set of large breasts. The straps were made of what appeared to be vines, wrapping around it in what seemed like a delicate mesh.

"You’re going to wear that?" Tom said excitedly.

"No, silly," Meghan replied. "You’re going to wear it!"

"Me?" Tom said, backing away.

"Of course. I know you wear my underthings when I’m away. I thought I’d buy you something special to let us fool around with."

"But... I don’t wanna wear a bra... I don’t wanna have..."

"Nonsense," she said, pulling off his shirt in one quick motion.

"But I don’t even know how to wear one..."

"It’s really quite easy," Meghan said, coming around behind him. "Just put these straps over your arms like this... then pull it around front... like this... and then clip it in the back. See?"

And indeed Tom saw. He watched as once again the world came to a stand still and incredibly changes came over his body. His nipples tingled and itched as quickly they expanded in size. Growing fat they expanded until they stood erect on his chest. Tom touched them tenderly, feeling a surge of pleasure just from the lightest touch. Next the areas around them, what Meghan called her pink patches, expanded out until they were an four inches in diameter. Tom looked down. They looked like two towers of nipple flesh poking out of his chest. Finally those towers began to rise upward from his chest as flesh and fat grew beneath them. Slowly. They rose, their bases growing more and more round, as their erect nipples shot up toward the clover bra waiting for it. Even as they touched the top of the bra, they continued to grow, pushing up and out. Paul grimaced in pain as his erect nipples pressed hard against the insides of a bra that was too small for them.

A familiar laugh sounded through the room. "Ahh... my favorite of me pieces. I hope you like it!"

Tom groaned, rubbing his hands over his new breasts even as they continued to expand and grow.

"Unfortunately I think that bra is a little too small for them..."

Tom moaned again, even as a single nipple popped up and out of the bra.

"I think that’s a B size bra, if I’m not mistaken. Oh yeah. That would be way too small for you."

Tom groaned again, this time as he fumbled at his back, trying to release his breasts from the restricting bra.

"Having problems, Tom?"

"Yeah..."

"Need a hand?"

"Yeah... I wish I knew how to undo this thing!"

"Done! Glad to help!"

Swiftly, Tom found the clasp and undid it, just as his DD breasts burst the thin vine keeping his bra together. A faint laugh could be heard in the distance as Tom closed his eyes and sighed in relief. Suddenly another sensation hit him. The feeling of lips surrounding his right breasts and hands curressing his left. He opened his eyes and was shocked to see Meghan below him, her lips sucking on one of his erect nipples while her fingers played with the other.

Tom gasped. "Meghan!?"

Meghan reached up and put a finger to his lips. Tom moaned, his cock rising slowly to attention as the pleasure eminated from his breasts. Meghan looked down and sighed in response as she began to navigate around to remove her own panties and shirt. Tom kept his eyes closed for the whole things, marveling in how differently his breasts felt now than they did before, feeling his arousal rise more and more with each suckle. Finally, when his penis had reached its height, Meghan released her mouth and climbed onto his lap. With a little manuevering, she positioned his cock in just the right place and then, in one swift move, impaled herself upon it. She moaned then, a loud and thoroughally feminine moan as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

Tom, however, felt little from his rock hard penis. His pleasure was centered on his breasts which, now, hung perfectly on his chest. As Meghan rocked up and down on his hard cock, Tom moved his chest forward so that his large nipples could brush against hers. Each time their nipples touched, Tom sighed, a high feminine sound that nearly startled Meghan from her own ecstacy. Meghan opened his eyes to peer into his.

"Are you alright?" she asked breathless.

"Fine," he panted. "Just..."

"Just what, my love?" Meghan asked.

"Just keep touching them."

"What?" Meghan asked with a huge smile on her face. "These things?" She took one of his erect nipples between her fingers and gently moved it back and forth. Tom cried out, his own cock growing even more within her. Meghan sighed again, pushing herself down on Tom’s cock again until the whole of it was buried inside of her. "I just love this," she cooed. "Let’s see if you can grow even more."

She leaned down and took his other nipple within her mouth. Tom cried out, his penis growing even longer within her. Holding one hand on her thigh to keep her on his lap, he put the other hand on her head, encouraging her even more to suckle his new breasts. Her suckles grew more and more intense, each time more of his nipple entered her mouth. Then, with her mouth firmly over his breasts, she began to tease his nipple within her mouth with her tongue. Tom’s noises grew more and more intense, even as they drew higher and higher in register. Finally, when it seemed as if he had hit a high C, he cried out loudly, "I’m cumming!! I’m cumming!!" and pressing her head against his breast he screetched for a minute or more. When the noises died down, Meghan released his nipple and looked into his eyes. "You’re still...hard!" she said incredibly.

"I guess I am," he replied, his voice now a sweet soprano.

Meghan leaned back and began to pump, up and down, on Tom’s still rock hard cock, driving herself to not one but two huge orgasms. Tom too came again, but never with his penis. He only began to diminish once Meghan had stopped paying attention to his breasts.

Meghan rolled off of him, her own thighs wet and sticky. "You were amazing..." she sighed.

"Diddo, lover," Tom cooed.

"What are we gonna do with you now," Meghan said, playing with his hair. "You’ll never pass for a man like this again."

Something suddenly broke in Tom as he got up. "What the hell happened here?" he cried.

"It seems you’re turning into something," she said innocently.

"I don’t want to turn into anything," Tom replied. "I’m a man, damnit!"

"Of course you are silly," Meghan replied. "Now, why don’t you get those shorts on and go down and cook us breakfast!"

Without looking, Tom grabbed a pair of panties from the flood and began to pull them up his leg. It wasn’t until he had them half way up his bottom that he saw what pair he had taken. This pair was green with a large clover on the front of them. The clover covered the crotch and had the words: "Feeling lucky?" written on their front.

Tom tried to stop himself from pulling them up all the way, but his body moved on its own and before long the green pair of panties sat on his waist. As before, the whole world stopped dead as the changes took place. Tom pulled the panties back and watched as slowly the last of his masculinity faded away. First his scrotom, still moist with Meghan’s fluids, began to shrink and shrivel, its contents pulling themselves up into the body. As his testicles disappeared, the skin around them pulled up and separated, becoming a moist cleft with two respectibly moist lips. Meanwhile his penis, which had already gone flaccid after his latest encounter, now shrank even farther back, diminishing in size and diameter until it sat just an inch from his body, covered now by the moist fold of skin that had once held sperm.

As his genitals finished their transgenderation, Tom felt an inching pinch coming from deep within his new equipment. Pulling his panties down, Tom plunged his hand down, his fingers pushing deep within his body to somehow scratch the itch that he felt. Still, even with his hands deep in his body, he still couldn’t touch it and it remained with him, plaguing him as he writhed on the ground.

A whistle made him open his eyes. The leprechaun stood over him, his eyes wide with wonder. "Wow, O’Malley. I never thought I’d see you down there so into yourself."

"Uhh...." Tom moaned, his fingers still seeking release for his body.

"Well, it seems you’ve completed your transformation and you have come to your last wish. Do you know what you want?"

"I wish..." Tom sighed. "I wish... I wish there was someone who could scratch this itch of mine!"

"Done!" The leprechaun shouted. "Now for our little wager. I know you’re not really ready for this," he said as Tom continued to stimulate himself, one hand reaching up now to touch his breasts. "But... these things come anyway. I wager that you won’t be able to keep that new virginity of yours. In fact, I’d wager that you won’t keep it through the night. What do you say?"

"Yeah..." Tom cooed.

"Ahh... then its settled then. You wager any further contact with me and all your luck so far. I’ll wager the changes that I made to you. Good luck, O’Malley."

The world began to start again as Tom looked up. Above him, in the cloud of passion he felt, stood a strange man, his face a mask of surprise. The man’s hands went down, over his chest and his penis. He looked shocked...stunned...and then happy! A smile bigger than anything crested his face. Tom looked up at him and noticed just one thing. The man’s cock hanging flaccid between his legs. Tom crawled over to him, sweat covering his face his hand now leaving the moist cleft, and grabbed the cock with both hands.

"Please..." he cooed as he moved his mouth over the member. The man above him groaned, a manly growl. Tilting his head back, he stood still as Tom began first to couress and then to lick and finally to suck and suckle the cock before him. Slowly it began to rise from the nest of hair it had settled in. Tom took more of it in his mouth, moving his tongue over the head in the way he knew the stranger would love.

And love it he did. The stranger let out a groan and then a moan as his cock grew harder and larger inside Tom’s mouth. Finally, when it was tickling the back of his throat, Tom released it and pushed the man on the bed. Strattling his crotch with his own, Tom guided the cock into his cleft as Meghan had just a short time before. Then, with a single push, Tom impaled himself on the rod of flesh.

A loud sigh came from his mouth as Tom felt the head of the cock beginning to scratch the itch he had been dying to get rid of. Up and down he moved on the rod, his new moist slit covering it with his new feminine juices. Tom moaned louder now, his hands roaming up and down his breasts. The man beneath him seemed fixed in his own world, a look of shock and pleasure crossing his face. Tom took his breast in his hand and guided it up to his own mouth, holding it there as he suckled his already erect nipple. He could feel his orgasm beginning to rise, something unlike anything he had ever felt before. A pressure, a feeling, a hunger. He knew instinctively that it was close. Increasing his pace, he pushed the hard cock further into his new crevice, rubbing against that itch that had grown more and more intense. Closer now...closer...almost there. Almost... And then it happened.

The world began to stop around him. Beside the bed a small man dressed in green clothes grinned over at him. "I told you! I told you you wouldn’t be able to resist! And now that you’ve lost your virginity I finally win our wager! Your luck is mine! Your transformation is complete! I wish you a good life, Mrs. Thomasina O’Malley!" There was a green flash and Thomasina found herself still impaled on her lover, her husband, her best friend Mr. Malcome O’Malley!

"Oh Malcome! Oh Malcome!" she chanted as the feelings began to rise once more. Suddenly within her a dam burst with pleasures beyond imaging. Tommi screetched. "Eeeee..... Ohhh...goooddddd......Oh... god...I’m...cummminggg.....!" As her vaginal muscles clamped tightly on the hard rod within her and her lovers juices flowed freely into her womb, Tommi knew one thing for certain. She was the luckiest woman to ever live!

The End. (Complete)
Robyn34 is the author of 1 other stories.