Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are property of the author. No infringment of pre-exsisting copyright is intended. The story is copyright (c) 2009 Grandma. Any resemblance to real-life people or events is purley coincedental. All rights reserved.

 

Um if anyone wants to use this as a basis for thier own story or make a sequel to it or whatever then they can. There is no need to ask my permision to extend or alter this story in anyway it is yours to do with as your wish as long as you mention that I was the original author. Enjoy.

I had always been an orphan and never really knew where or who my family was as I also had amnesia I didn’t know how the doctors said that I seemed to have banged my head pretty badly and that was most likely the cause of my memory loss. I didn’t really care because I enjoyed my life the way it was, I didn’t have any parents to tell me what to do and generally I could do what I want and get away with it with in a manner of speaking, I mean I wasn’t a bad kid or anything. I just got to act how I wanted and be messy and not get anyone to say “Clean yourself up” or “Be quiet when adults are speaking” I was a 14 year old boy and I was staying at a very nice orphanage for young children I was the oldest there, all of the other children were much younger than me he next oldest being a 10 year old girl who would constantly ask me if I wanted to play dollies with her in which I always replied with the same answer “No thanks” I was pretty handsome actually, I had shoulder length light brown hair, light blue eyes, a nearly clear complexion I had a few spots but they weren’t visible thanks to my long hair, my fringe covered them all. However despite how good I thought my life was I always felt like there was something missing I guess amnesia does that but I felt like there was a whole part of my life that I lost in my amnesia that seemed to be more important than my real family or life before. Anyway it was Halloween and all of the little kids were going crazy they were all dressed up in different costumes ready to go out trick or treating different members of staff would take groups of the kids who were going (which was all of them besides me) out to the local neighbourhoods and well……trick or treat. I on the other hand decided to stay put, Halloween was good and all but I was too old for it now I instead was watching a marathon of monster movies, it was good because I got the T.V. to myself for once. It started off with Frankenstein and moved on through Dracula, the Wolf-Man all of the classics which really weren’t scary but hey I was nostalgic. The orphanage was empty as all of the staff were out with the kids trick or treating I was trusted to keep an eye on the orphanage which wasn’t too hard all of the doors were locked anyway, I intended on going to be early that night for some reason I don’t know why. I sat eating my popcorn on the couch watching the ending of the last film “Which Witch” an unknown old horror which was about 4 witches on Halloween trying to be normal women, it was more a comedy than a horror though I don’t really know if it was intentional or not. So as the credits rolled I decided to head to bed it was only 10 o’clock but I felt really tired somehow. As I lay there in my bed about to drift off I hear a cackling noise like laughing. I ignore it and try to go back to sleep and then I hear it again. So I look out of my window and there is nothing, as I go back to my bed though there is a large swoosh through my window and I hear footsteps. I get out of my bed and see three slightly large old women standing in the room, one had blonde hair with silver streaks the other had black hair with silver streaks and the other had red hair and silver streaks, very similar hair styles also. They looked around at me and I noticed that they were wearing witch costumes. They look at me with delight the red headed one speaks “There you are, we’ve been looking all over for you sis!”

I think for a second, not only do these people seem like whackos but it was physically impossible for me to be their sister because I’m a guy. “Um I think you have the wrong person mam” I say as I stare at them with confusion.

 

They look around at each other and then look back at me “Nope you’re definitely Rita” the red headed woman says.

 

“Rita? Who the hell are you people?” I say.

 

They gasp, and look at each other once more.

 

“She doesn’t remember” the blonde one says.

 

“Again I’m not a girl” I say.

 

“Oh but you are Rita, you’ve just forgotten, bumped your head have you?” the brown haired woman asks. Then the red headed woman looks at me and walks over.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll check” she states.

 

She walks over to me and looks at my head, she parts my hair and I move away, she glances at it once more and nods.

 

“Yep theres a scar on her head she must have bumped it and forgot”

 

“That’s terrible” the blonde one replies.

 

“Excuse me, who are you people and why did you call me your sis, I’m a boy”  

 

The red headed one turns on the light and pulls up a chair, not in a normal way though she waves her hand and three chairs pull across the floor to underneath their bottoms and they sit. They cross their legs and look at me sympathetically.

 

“Look Rita, you are not really a boy, you’re a woman a full grown woman who is actually centuries old, you’re older than we are as a matter of fact. 3 years ago though we were out on our yearly Halloween run, which is the only time we ever get to fly around and have fun. You decided it would be fun to mess around with the mortals, nothing harmful just some playing around we never hurt people because you may be told that witches are evil but we’re not we just perform spells is all, anyway you took on the form of a handsome teenage boy to try and flirt with the mortal girls and then scare them by turning into a dog or something, but you never got that far I suppose, you said to leave you there the whole night and you’d return home the next morning but you never did, my guess is that when you got into your new form you attempted to get back on your broomstick and move to another part of the town but you fell off and banged your head” the red headed woman after saying her speech got up and held out her hand and said “So it’s time to come back and be back to normal”

 

I jumped up with anger. “If this is some kind of sick joke its not funny, you people trying to take advantage of my amnesia and tell me a lot of crap like that, how pathetic!” I shouted. I ranted on and they all just looked at each other and sighed the red headed one came close to me and told me sleep and then I blacked out.  

 

I woke up in an extremely comfy bed, I honestly couldn’t move because of how comfortable this thing was. I got up slightly though and looked around the room it was a deep red colour with gold lining around it, my extremely comfortable and large bed followed the colour scheme. The room was also huge and it had candles and vases and many decorations everywhere which were somehow relaxing, I noticed a portrait of an older woman across from me. She was quite old like around 60 maybe, quite fat, quite elegant looking, she wore a lot of make up but I guess for someone her age she was attractive, she looked like a granny or aunty, she had light brown hair with silver streaks just like the other three women and she wore two dangly ear-rings on each ear (duh) that had a mesmerising purple crystal in each. Then I read the inscription in the metal frame of the portrait “RITA”. I stood back in horror, I mean this was the woman I was supposed to really be, theres no way I could be some granny type fat old woman. I got myself out of the bed and realised that I was wearing something new, I was wearing what appeared to be a very well done witch’s outfit, all black, some frilly bits at the ends and I was also wearing two heeled black boots that made me look like some Halloween stripper reject. Then I glanced over at the side table two dangly earrings lay there with mesmerising purple jewels inside there was a not beside them “Heres your favourite earrings hon. can’t wait to see you with them on again you always did look good no matter how old or big you get!- Your Sisters Maria, Delphine and Catherine!”

Then the door creaked open, Catherine walked through (the blonde one) she noticed me up and smiled sweetly “Oh hi Rita you’re awake, sorry about the dress I know it’s a little small for you but since you are the way you are right now I guess this’ll have to do, I remember when we all had these dresses when we were kids now THAT was a long time ago”

“Look just take me home please” I said and that’s when I noticed my voice was different, it was high pitched and feminine and I never really payed attention to what was going on underneath this dress, I had breasts (small I guess) a vagina and a female body, my hair was a lot longer now and also was done up in the same style as the other women I also sadly discovered that I had the silver streaks just like my *gulp* sisters. I freaked out and fainted, I came to quite quickly though and realised the situation I was in. Maria (the red headed one) looked at me sympathetically and began to help me up; I was lying on the floor of a very, very large living room. She urged me to sit down on the couch, when I did I noticed that I sat strangely with my hands closed together and my legs crossed, I couldn’t help it, it just felt much better sitting that way.

“Look Rita I understand that you can’t remember anything, unfortunately I can’t give you a remembrance spell or a spell that will revert you back to your normal form only you can do that and you’ve already started as it can only be achieved here in this magical place. You see you are the more powerful witch out of us all and that being the case any spells we try and cast on you won’t work, your body will change back to its original form naturally every time you sleep more of your body will change and soon you’ll be able to start casting spells again as you get older and bigger its kind of the way we operate, the older and fatter a witch is the more powerful she is and I guess you beat us in that well when your in your normal form. Don’t worry you’ll go back to normal soon enough, oh and the thing is we don’t just sit and do spells all the time that gets boring, as strange as it sounds we tend to do regular old lady things which old mortal women do, like knit, watch certain types of T.V and play bingo, we go out to the bingo halls every Thursday to have a little fun, for that we dress as normal old women do because they would get a little weird around us if we came in dressed like we do now”

“You expect me to do all of this stuff knit, play bingo and watch old lady TV like a granny?” I asked in my new feminine voice.

 

“Well yes it was you who suggested we act like normal women in the first place so we did and we loved it you especially before you would never miss a knitting session or an episode of Senior Citizen Romance or miss going to the bingo that was your favourite because you got to get all dressed up” Maria replied.

 

I noticed the TV in the living room it was massive, for witches they were very modern and rich by the looks of it. I sighed I guess this was my life now, I mean even if I escaped or something or left because they weren’t kidnapping me or anything where would I go? I’d be a strange little girl claiming she was abducted by witches and turned into a girl as she used to be a boy, they’d think I was nuts so I had to stick it out I had to be Rita.

 

“Fine” I said “What do I do now then?” As I sad those words and accepted my fate I felt my hands tingle slightly I looked down at them and my nails grew long and sharp and then they turned into a deep red colour. “What on Earth?” I said aloud.

 

“Oh you have your nails again!” Delphine said “I guess after you accepted who you were your transformation back to your normal self took a leap forward every witch has sharp red finger nails no nail varnish remover will get rid of that at all that is your nail colour and also those nails were never ever grow again and it is impossible for anyone to shorten them not even you, you can always put normal varnish over it if you want to change the colour and it will look as if you did put normal varnish over it but if you wiped it with remover it will be red again” she stated.

 

I wanted to say that it felt horrible but it didn’t I loved it, I loved how the nails looked and the colour was dare I say gorgeous. As I smiled and giggled slightly at my new nails my sisters smiled with me. I then said that I wanted to start learning how to be a witch. Maria grabbed me by the arm and took me into her room Catherine and Delphine followed, she then began to put make-up on me a lot I might add, then she picked out a new wardrobe for me she used a special spell to shrink down some of her everyday clothes (which were normal old women’s clothes) and gave them to me. I looked strange since at the moment I looked like an attractive young women wearing clothes that her grandmother would most likely wear, I also wore many bracelets and pearl necklaces were my personal favourites and then as the final touch Maria added my purple jewelled earrings an my god did I love them. I felt very empowered by them and I was certainly beginning to enjoy my new found womanhood as I felt great my breasts enlarged dramatically and now I was a C-Cup rather than an A. The bra that they had given me was also nice. I began to practice walking around in heels as at the time I was wearing 2 inched purple pumps, stockings, a purple dress, a deeper purple top, a purple very girly jacket and my white pearl necklaces and earrings. I loved this outfit; purple was most definitely my colour. Then Catherine shouted on us to come through into the living room as Senior Citizen Romance was on, I had never heard of it before but for some reason I was excited, as I sat down to watch it with my sisters I loved every minute of it. As it ended I cried as Albert had died this episode.

 

I was then felt very tired and began to head to my lovely bed, the others stayed up and they told me that I was feeling really tired because I still needed to transform. So I got into purple silky Pj’s and was told to wear a night mask so I did, my hair was also in curlers. I then woke up very calmly and looked at my portrait I wondered how close to the old fat woman I had become and I felt around my body. The first thing I noticed was I had put on weight, I was not nearly as big as my proper self but I was chubby. I then looked in the mirror and I had lots of wrinkles I was much older; I was around 50 years old now. However I looked quite attractive for my age and weight, and smiled at my new appearance as I to get dressed I felt my hip creak. It didn’t hurt but it was just achy “Well I’m definitely a granny now” I said to myself as I croaked “my hip” and then I giggled, I got dressed and my girls were so happy to see that I was looking better. Today I was going to learn how to cast a spell, so I did I was all over the cauldron and loved how it bubbled as I put in the hair of a virgin and things. By the end of the day I had made a wishing spell for mortals, Catherine took the spell and went away.

 

“Where is Catherine going?” I asked in an old woman’s voice.

 

“Oh honey she’s going to give that to a poor little boy somewhere in the town, we do that y’know help people out” Delphine said.

 

“Thanks sweety” I replied I loved being feminine.

 

Then the knitting lessons came and we all sat down once Catherine had returned, we had-had our delicious meal of chicken and veggies and prune juice it was actually quite an old meal because I was finding things hard to swallow but being that I was magic it went down without a hitch, I was told by my sisters that when I awoke tomorrow my teeth would be gone and my silver streaks would be much bigger and I would be around 60 years of age in body and I would also be as fat as they were which was basically very large but I loved that about them, I just wondered how I would be with my new found weight, having to wear dentures and old lady glasses so that I can read.

Anyway we all sat around watching a repeat of “How to Knit: For Female Senior Citizens” and we began to knit for some reason I was a natural and I knitted myself a scarf but I gave it to my sisters because I loved them. Then I went to bed even earlier this time because this was the final transformation.

 

So I did my routine put my night mask on, put my hair in curlers (I could do all that now) and then went to bed wondering what to expect after today’s surprise of me being older than expected.

 

So I awoke the next morning and felt very heavy I automatically assumed it was the newly added weight and I was right. I was huge, bigger than my sisters but not by much, I felt my face and I could feel the extra wrinkles. I looked at my hands and found one lover spot on each, I didn’t feel old though I guess it was because I was a witch because I’ll live forever with my sisters. Then I stood up and I thumped as I got out of bed I looked down at my fat feet which were bare, my toe nails had also been painted deep red this was new. I looked directly down and nearly couldn’t see my newly painted toes because my fat breasts were in the way. I also felt around my mouth and found no teeth, I glanced over at the side table beside my bed and there was a large glass jug of water with my new dentures inside. I picked them out and put them in and magically they attached to my gums, they felt very real but I knew they weren’t. Also at the bed side table was a pair of old lady glasses that were purple, they also had a chain on them. I put them on and I could see much better so I kept them on. I got dressed before I saw my self in the mirror. Then it was time for my make-up so I sat down in front of the mirror and saw my new self, I was fat, old, granny like, and a woman and I loved it. I put my make up on and did my hair; I put my beloved earrings on and walked out the door. I was greeted by my sisters who praised my final reversion back to normal. Then I was told it was bingo night, Thursday. So later on that day I got my new purple purse and while wearing my purple clothes I waddled out of the front-house it was the first time I had been outside since….y’know. That night was magical I had played bingo for the first time ever and loved it.

 

Then a month later I visited the orphanage as my new self as Rita. I saw a poster for a missing person “Have you seen this boy? Is 14 years old has shoulder length brown hair and has blue eyes” then I walked over to the desk. There was a woman I knew on today

 

“May I help you mam?”

 

“Yes my name is Rita Whitchouski I’m here to collect Maloney” I replied in my old female voice.

 

“Oh of course wait just a second please” she said and she called Maloney through.

 

And there was this little 10 year old girl who looked up at me and asked “Do you wanna play dolls?”

 

“Sure honey” I said and we walked off back to the house where she would meet her Aunties Catherine, Delphine and Maria. I was her grandmother Rita.

The End. (Complete)
grandma is the author of 1 other stories.