Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2009 Gramdma. All rights reserved.

I awoke the next morning in my girly-ass cell. I brooded around barefoot while wearing the same stuff I had on yesterday. I refused to be a woman and so I figured I’d go on a hunger strike but that didn’t last long because when I had my breakfast slipped through the door I eat it as soon as I laid eyes on it. The rest of the day was spent exploring, my new room and my new body. I was female now and as much as it disgusted me to even think about what had happened in my body I went to the bathroom which was a second room within my cell, it was small but it had a shower/bathtub a sink and a toilet. I looked down at my naked self and felt like crying but I tried suppressing the tears so I could remain on to whatever masculinity I could muster. I got into the shower after removing all of my clothing and I also took out that band in my hair which was still there. I didn’t look down at myself but when I tried to walk I felt off balance, my whole body was tuned differently now and I had to get used to that. While I was in the shower I also (ashamed) felt aroused whenever I rubbed my breasts I tried to stop but the feeling was too good and I continued. I got out and dried and things I still hadn’t went near my vagina since I didn’t even want to admit I had one. The clothes I just had on were dirty and although I wouldn’t care to stick them on my new female instincts rejected the idea of wearing dirty clothing.


 


I looked in the wardrobe and found no clothes that I would ever consider wearing, everything was girly and too much like stuff my Aunt Liz would wear, it was horrible to even think that I could wear the same clothes as her. However I started to get cold and I eventually stuck on a bra which for some reason I was able to stick on naturally, the only reason I stuck that on was because it was really uncomfortable if I didn’t. I stuck on the barest pair of panties I could find as all of them were very silky or laced. Also I stuck on a yellow blouse and a white pair of capri pants. I refused to wear high-heels or toeless (women’s) shoes again. There were a lot of shoes there in the wardrobe however everyone of them had some sort of heel on them or they were raised on platforms, and the only pairs that weren’t were the ones I wore yesterday and another pair of toeless flats which were bright pink. I walked around barefoot the whole day.


Then I got a visit from Susan I saw her at the window.


 


“Hello Katherine how are you today? Oh I see you’ve taken a shower and started picking out clothes you like, that’s great although don’t you want to try on the shoes? I mean what girl doesn’t like shoes am I right honey?”


 


I gritted my teeth and shouted at her some more, what a bitch trying to tease me like that.


 


“You could shove your shoes where the sun don’t shine bitch! I am not going to wear those girly shoes ever!”


 


“Actually I CAN fore you to, in fact I think I will since we are going out today and I can’t have you going around bare-foot in public so hold on a second”


 


I heard her heels walk away as they clacked against the floor I thought that I would be making that sound soon as she said that I will wear high heeled shoes. And public? “Perfect” I thought as soon as we get into the public I’ll shout and scream for help I guess I could go along with whatever she has planned until we get there and then I’ll be free, she must be an idiot to let me out in public.


Then I saw two women unlock my door, they wore gas masks and shot me with the weird gas again and I was out cold.


 


I woke up in a similar way to the first time I had woken up from this gas in a daze and my vision was blurry. I could tell that I was in a vehicle; I heard it moving along the road. I sat up and I found that I was lying in the back of a car and there were women all around me. Some of them looked a lot younger like teenagers maybe and I guessed that these were also people who were in the same situation as me. We were in one of those family cars that hold like 6 people only this was bigger it could easily hold 10. As I sat up I felt different. I realised that my vision was still strange and that was because I was wearing shades.


 


I took them off and saw that they were bright pink and also I saw my hands. They were so dainty and fragile, my nails were long and sharp and also coated in white nail polish. I looked down at the rest of myself and found I was wearing a pink blouse with black capri pants with white spots all over it. I was also wearing pink high heels that showed off my toes and they like my finger nails were painted white. I also had a black handbag around my arm. I could feel that I had make-up on and also lots of jewellery including ear-rings a pearl necklace and a lot of bracelets. And then I looked around at the other girls waking up like me. They were Danielle and Francis. Oh my god!


 


“Ryan?” Danielle asked.


 


Danielle looked a lot older than me and Francis as we still looked like girls in our mid-teens we were getting older though. It appeared that Danielle’s aging was nearly done as she looked around her late 30’s but it was still definitely Danielle.


 


“Uh yeah, it’s me” I said embarrassed, I was more dolled up than her!


 


“Just for the record you make a pretty girl Ryan”


 


“Um thanks and you look pretty good older too”


 


“What do you mean older?”


 


“You mean you don’t know?!”


 


“No what!!!”


 


Why don’t you look in the mirror Danielle” Susan said slightly laughing.


 


Danielle looked at a mirror which was placed in a socket at the back of a chair she looked at herself in horror and began to count the wrinkles. She was old enough to be my mom and Susan began to tease her.


 


“I think you look gorgeous Danielle! You could be my older sister at this stage ha!”


 


Danielle had tears in her eyes.


 


“You bitch I’ll kill you!” Danielle went to lunge forward and grab her however her mood completely changed. She sat back smiling.


 


“Oh sorry honey I didn’t mean that I think your just super, you know we should do some gardening some time don’t you think?” Danielle said.


 


What the hell happened?!! I saw something glow on Danielle’s hand it was a ring and I saw that Susan was holding a device in her hand.


 


“This device can manipulate the bodily functions and speech patterns of a person who wears these rings, all of you have them”


 


I looked and found I too had a ring, I tried to pull it off but it was impossible the thing was practically fused to my finger.


 


“So for those of you who thought I was an idiot for bringing you out in public well think again, you girls will act as respectable women or if you try and shout out or do something stupid then I’ll control you to make you even more feminine and girly and all you can do is watch as I control what you say and do like Danielle. She can see everything that’s going on and she could hear it and also she can think what she wants but she can’t control her speech or bodily movements I think its time to let her go now huh?”


 


She pressed a button and Danielle came back to her senses. Danielle just looked at Susan with hate in her eyes and slumped back in her car seat. I gulped hard and it felt soothing without my Adam’s apple. Francis was still asleep and then he or she came to conciseness.


 


“Huh wha?” he/she stuttered.


She was actually very attractive and so was Danielle and so was I actually once I actually looked in the mirror and saw myself all made up. That was part of the transformation apparently that we would look like trophy wives of some sort. After Francis came to and had he exact same reaction to what had happened to him as Danielle and had a short time under Susan’s control we each learned our new names. I already knew mine but Francis didn’t know mine or his own. Danielle was getting a new name to just in case if she was ever in her home town and someone recognised her as an older version of Danielle. Francis’s new name was Helen and Danielle’s new name was Gloria. The reason how our names sounded nothing like our previous ones was so that we didn’t cling onto the past to much. We were also under strict orders from Susan that we use these names from now on and must call each other these names or the ring would go into action.


 


“So hey Rya- I mean Katherine, how are you feeling?” Francis….uh I mean Helen asked.


 


“I’m fine actually how are you two? Feeling good?”


 


“Nope” Gloria said.


 


“I guess so” Helen said.


 


Me and Helen were taking this better than Danielle I mean uh Gloria (god this is annoying) then we felt the car stop. I looked outside the window and saw the sign


 


Darling’s day spa and hair salon for women”


 


“Oh god help me………” Now I was going to get femmed-up from a stranger and I had to act like a feminine woman or else Susan would take total control over my body, just perfect………….

To be continued... (Incomplete)
grandma is the author of 1 other stories.