What if your darkest desire became a reality, but you don’t know how or if it was permanent? Would you be happy? Would you be looking over your shoulder waiting for it to end? Is it possible to feel both happy and cautious?
This story is about a hard working family man who sacrifices his happiness for his family, and his wife in particular. He begins to be jealous of her life, and then begins to envy it. That envy then turns into something dark and unspeakable; he wants to live his wife's life. This man is me, and this is my story.
Disclaimer: The original characters and plot of this story are the property of the author. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. This story is copyright (c) 2012 Sologirlvm. All rights reserved.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 – Another Late Night - [Reviews - 12] - (2905 words)
- Chapter 2 – The Moment - [Reviews - 1] - (499 words)
- Chapter 3 – A New Life - [Reviews - 0] - (1221 words)
- Chapter 4 – Q&A - [Reviews - 0] - (1023 words)
- Chapter 5 - The Plan - [Reviews - 1] - (712 words)
- Chapter 6 - The Test - [Reviews - 2] - (1183 words)
- Chapter 7 - The Mall - [Reviews - 0] - (2441 words)
- Chapter 8 - The Gym - [Reviews - 2] - (2024 words)
- Chapter 9 - Experimenting - [Reviews - 0] - (2453 words)
- Chapter 10 - A New Point of View - [Reviews - 0] - (2407 words)
- Chapter 11 - The Dream - [Reviews - 0] - (1946 words)
- Chapter 12 - Acceptance and Anticipation - [Reviews - 1] - (1849 words)
- Chapter 13 - Girls Night Out - [Reviews - 0] - (1050 words)
- Chapter 14 - Preparation - [Reviews - 1] - (1666 words)
- Chapter 15 - Better Than Imagination - [Reviews - 2] - (3367 words)
Age Group: Adult 26-55
Categories: Magical Transformations, Mind Transfer/Mind Possession
Story Universe: Medallion of Zulu
Chapters: 15 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 26746 Read Count: 174315 ePub Downloads: 7348