Menu Load Error

- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All Characters and scenarios are my property. All rights reserved by me. No intention of infringement on pre existing copyrights are intended. Story contains sexual scenes, strong language and violence.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This sums up the events leading up to the beginning of the real story.

Akira has always been more than a friend to me. At one point, we were lovers, and then we treated each other like "best bros" and then... well I should probably start off from the beginning. At the beginning of junior high, I, Kage Ryū, was a thin, not athletic boy who moved from Kyoto, in the Kansai region to the Tokyo prefecture. As a transfer, I was at first regarded with curiousity, but it became apparent that my Kansai accent and aloof personality quickly caused me to be bullied by my peers. By the end of the week I wanted to leave. I sat in a rear corner, behind an indifferent ganguro girl and, to my right, a big, stupid guy named Goro. That day, however, everything changed. A pretty girl, named Ayane (Akira's alias in junior high and high school) went over to Goro and said, sweetly, "Goro-chan, can I switch with you? Please?"

With that Goro blushed, said something in the affirmative, and then Ayane sat beside me. She looked over me, while I sat in silence. "Whats your name? I have been watching you get picked on and I don't understand why they do it."

"Kage Ryū." I said simply.

"You look like you don't have any friends, and you seem to be targeted for bullying. I'm Sen Ayane, but call me Aya-chan. All my friends do, and that includes you now."

From that point, Akira, who turned down every guy's offer in the first month, became a sort of body guard. Despite his slight frame, he was stronger than he looked, no doubt because he was a boy dressing as a girl. Anytime a boy came to beat me up,  he'd come out of nowhere and beat them up, laughing sweetly all the while. Then, after the first month I asked Sanae, the class rep and the only other person who did anything nice for me, out to lunch. She refused, stating that she was nice to me because it was her duty as rep, nothing more. Later, Ayane pulled me to the side, "I saw what happened. Tell you what, take me out to lunch instead." he said.

 I was too shocked to reply at first, but then, Ayane pulled me in close and kissed me on the cheek. Later, over lunch she said, "Unlike most boys at the school, you're modest, and you're not dumber than a sack of hammers, since you have even better grades then Class-rep-chan. That was a bitch move on her part, and I don't like that, especially towards a boy I like."

From that point, through junior high and high school we dated. She played video games, watched anime and read shounen manga with me, and she always dressed well and kept her manors in check around my parents. But, everything changed come Ayane's sixteenth birthday. I saved up my allowance for three months and took her to an amusement park, where we played the games and rode roller coasters. Then, on the ferris wheel overlooking the entire skyline, Ayane pulled me in for a kiss. As we kissed, I absentmindedly reached under the skirt, where I felt a bulge. I immediately pulled away, and trembling, said, "Ayane, you're... you're a boy?"

Ayane, beginning to cry, said, "I should have said something, but I couldn't bring myself to. I love you, Ryū and was hoping, beyond hope, one day you could accept me. But, as we dated, I realized you wouldn't stand for it, you only loved me as a girl and nothing else." Ayane pulled her two twintails out and broke down, sobbing. 

I then did what I felt I should do, I pulled her close and comforted him, crying myself. I said, "I don't know how to feel. I love you as Ayane, but as, as..."

Akira finished, "as Akira you cannot see me that way. We'll work it out, I still see you the same and, who knows, we can just be friends."

"I have a question," I said, touching his pink hair. "is this your real hair?"

Akira said, laughing, "Always has been. I grew it out myself when I was eight."

From that point, we maintained our friendship, still telling everyone else we were dating. Akira was never found out - as he hit puberty he continued to sound feminine and he began maintaining his feminine appearance. After graduation, we moved in together, treating each other like "best bros" as he put it. I took ownership of a small website datacentre and he worked as a receptionist by day, and at a maid cafe at night, completely being stealth. I had seen him naked before, on accident, and such. I saw other people in the next city over, but Akira knew. He wasn't happy not being able to be my lover, but he was happy to keep me close. It didn't hurt that he was a great cook and an amazing housekeeper, so I tolerated his presence. 

This continued until, one night, he came home intoxicated. I knew he went to an okama bar across town in the seedier parts, but I hadn't prepared myself for the next three days, the days around the full moon.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is merely the first of several chapters