Menu Load Error

- Text Size +

Point Of View- Stella's View-4
Easy As Falling Off A Bike
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

 

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.    

Cathy has gone through much turmoil in her short life as a woman, all because of those who want to take advantage of her. Is it no wonder that she has finally broken?

 

Because of Cathy's being a trans-sexual woman engaged to being married to my brother Simon, there was a hostile takeover attempted of the bank where my Father is the C.E.O. He is Lord Stansbury: Peer Of The Realm. Simon works at he same bank as well.

The Mafia thought that the scandal of Cathy's defect and her marrying Simon was fuel to help them in a hostile takeover. They actually tried to kidnap Cathy too!! Se was on her bike when a black S.U.V. tried to capture her. She led them upon a merry chase before they were caught, but that chase left her shaken.

That was when Professor Agnew invites us to stay at his place for the duration. We all accepted and soon were making Tom happy as he was lonely in his estate ever since his wife died. Now Tom has a love for curry equal to our national love of tea. He has that stuff as often has he can get it.

Well, son, the Mafia was caught and stopped in their endeavors, but that still left the press hounding us about Cathy and Simon, so thanks to Simon's friend Des, That hurdle was crossed as well.

Des used his contacts to set up an interview with the couple so that they could answer the questions. Thanks to that interview, the storm of press after us has died down. But things are still not quite right here in Camelot.

Des has been trying to seduce Cathy ever since they met. He even bet Simon that he could shag Cathy before Simon did. Simon never went for the bet, but the news of the bet hurt Cathy anyway. And when she went out cycling with Des, THAT caused Simon some grief.

Cathy made out as if Des had done something and got Simon quite miffed about it too. Even though she fessed up, Simon was still a bit unsure. It all came to a head recently when Simon fond Cathy's boy bits as they snuggled.

THAT caused Simon to to leave the bedroom. Cathy left the ring and ran away. When she called us, Simon went to get her and brought her back. We had a frank and open fight about He and Cathy because she was not in any shape to talk.

I let him have it with both barrels and sent him packing to cool off and think for a bit. Cathy and I reaffirmed our status as sisters then. She is my sister even if she NEVER marries my brother Simon.

Now my sister has to make a decision about her and Simon. Will she marry him anyway if he returns? Will she go after him if not? Will she complete her schooling and surgery? What ever her Decision, I will be there for her.